Courtney Jones Photography Reviews

Courtney Jones Photography 3
Courtney Jones Photography 4
Courtney Jones Photography 5

Stephanie · Married on 03/10/2018

Courtney was so amazing to work with from start to finish! She was very responsive to e-mails and was always open to listening to what my husband and I wanted. On the day of the wedding she was on time and was able to take great candid shots throughout the evening. I can't say enough wonderful things about her!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Erin · Married on 06/10/2017

Courtney is amazing! She is so kind and flexible to work with I am so happy with the way our Engagement photos came out!! We are getting married in Maine but wanted to do our engagement shoot down here and I'm so happy we did! What I love most from her pictures are the natural light she was able to capture! She made us feel totally comfortable and I am in love w/ our photos! I highly recommend her for anyone looking for a wedding/ engagement photographer! Thank you so much Courtney!! <3

Sent on 08/26/2016

Kelly · Married on 06/03/2017

Best Wedding Photographer!

Courtney was truly amazing! From my initial interview with her over Skype, I felt like she was a friend more than a vendor. She was so organized and gave me lists in advance so she would know exactly which family photos I needed day of (don’t underestimate the importance of this step!). Then she went above and beyond to keep my day on schedule (better than my wedding coordinator).
    It also happened to rain and be overcast on my wedding day, but Courtney knows how to capture the light in such a way that my photos still looked cheerful and beautiful. She finished our edits really fast after our wedding too. I can’t recommend her enough!
    Thank you so much Courtney for capturing my day so wonderfully!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Kaylee Flynn · Married on 05/13/2017

So easy to work with!

Hiring Courtney to be my photographer was one of the best decisions I ever made! Right away I feel in love with her work and the lighting she was able to capture with each of her photos. I knew she would be the perfect the fit for the look I wanted. I loved everything about my engagement photos, and of course, all of the photos from the big day!

Courtney was also so easy to work with. She always responded right away and helped me organize my big day with such ease. She was on top of everything and I never felt worried. Courtney also has a kind and fun personality, so this made shooting a ton of photos fun! I also couldn't believe how at ease she put my husband (who was dreading the photos)! He actually had a great time! Courtney is not pushy or aggressive at all, but knows how to get the right shots!

I also couldn't believe how fast I got my photos! I've heard of horror stories of brides photos taking forever and my came much faster than expected!

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Courtney Jones Photography 6
    Courtney Jones Photography 7
    Courtney Jones Photography 8
    Courtney Jones Photography 9
    Courtney Jones Photography 10

Sarah · Married on 03/03/2017

Courtney is AMAZING! Not only is she very talented and have great photography skills but she is also very down to earth, fun and easy to work with. She makes you feel at ease and not awkward with pictures at all. She responds very quickly whether you email her or call her. She also Skypes and meets you in person she is so amazing! She did our engagement pictures and wedding and they were more than I ever could have dreamed of. I wanted that very airy soft romantic look very bright natural light and that is exactly her style. She's efficient and captured literally everything from start to finish! I will use her for any event I need photography for in the future. She is incredible! Def book with her you will be SO happy you did.

Sent on 03/17/2017

Taylor · Married on 12/29/2016

If we could give Courtney 10 stars we would! She photographed our wedding at the end of December 2016 and she is excellent at what she does! She is super friendly and makes you feel very natural as your wedding photographs are being taken! Courtney is very prompt with sending your pictures back- we had them two weeks after our ceremony! We will recommend Courtney to all of our family and friends!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Ghislaine · Married on 12/10/2016

I cannot share enough praise about Courtney! Her photography is phenomenal and she captured every perfect moment of our wedding. Thank you Courtney for the beautiful pictures and lasting memories!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Maria · event on 11/27/2016

I've been stalking Courtney Jones Photography for months now on IG & Facebook. I was extremely excited when I was able to contact her and book her with such ease. She's so pleasant to work with. She makes you feel comfortable and gives such amazing suggestions. I am forever grateful for the moments she captured.

Sent on 11/28/2016

lily · Married on 11/18/2016

Amazing photographer with talents beyond the lens. Top notch customer service and award winning professionalism. It was a real treat to have her photograph moments we will cherish forever thru her beautiful work.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Courtney is absolutely amazing. I knew long before I was even engaged that I wanted her to be my photographer because she did my sister's wedding and I remember how absolutely amazing they were. I was not disappointed but if fact blown away by how beautiful these pictures are. Courtney was so fun to work with. I loved every minute of it.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Janet · Married on 04/16/2016

I am mother of the bride. I can hardly describe how thrilled we were with Courtney Jones, her assistant, and their photographs! We live in New England, and our daughter got married in Key Largo. It can be a crapshoot to choose long distance vendors. Wow - did we ever make the right choice with Courtney Jones Photography! She captured every moment of our special day, in the most beautiful photographs imaginable. She worked seamlessly with the other vendors to make the entire day run smoothly. Courtney gave us such good advice. And although they caught every single moment, we hardly noticed them there. And you know how excited you are to see those pictures after the wedding? Ours came in so quickly - just a matter of days! So many of my friends have commented on how beautiful the wedding photos are - Courtney, if you lived in New England, you would be busy every day, based on our friends' comments! Brides - do yourself a favor and choose Courtney Jones Photography!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Maggie · Married on 04/16/2016

Words are not enough to express how thankful I am that we found Courtney to capture our wedding day!

Reasons I literally ADORE Courtney Jones Photography:
    1. Courtney worked so hard to get to know us and capture our day exactly in the style we wanted. I loved our long distance skype meetings!
    2. She had the most fun and delightful presence. I loved being called beautiful and gorgeous all day long by her! :) She kept the boys from feeling awkward about the million pictures, and the ladies had a blast! She also gave great advice, like having the gentlemen put their hands in their pockets in certain pictures- it all really made a difference!
    3. I could not believe her pricing! She was the least expensive of all the photographers we looked at, and by FAR the best. And on top of that, she even includes a free engagement session! We had already taken an engagement session when we met her, but having another "engagement session" the week of the wedding was such a fun way to get to know Courtney.
    4. Courtney is a light magician. She captures natural beauty and stunning moments.
    5. Waiting months for wedding pictures is too long. Courtney turned around our engagement and our wedding pictures so quickly!
    6. Our wedding pictures were featured on MyWedding.com and our engagement pictures have been featured on NearlyWeds.com - Clearly this woman is talented!!

I want every bride to be as happy as I am with their pictures and with their experience- and I truly could not think of anyone better than Courtney. I actually teared up writing this... Thank you Courtney for capturing our wedding moments so beautifully!! We will treasure these pictures for a lifetime.

Sent on 05/22/2016
  • NicoleMorrison

Nicole · Married on 04/08/2016

Courtney is AMAZING!! There are not enough kind & positive words to describe how awesome Courtney is! My best friend/matron of honor is a professional photographer actually found Courtney online and told me I had to use her because her pictures were fantastic!

We met in February for an engagement session and then for our wedding in April. Even my husband, who despises taking pictures, had an enjoyable time with her & Julie (her 2nd shooter).

There are so many unbelievable pictures she took that I am having a very difficult time choosing which ones to be made into canvas', books, etc. I have received so many compliments from other professional photographers stating how incredible the photos turned out!

I would 100% recommend Courtney for any bride looking for a wonderful photographer whose personality & skill is top notch! She is simply the best!!

Sent on 05/09/2016

The minute my husband and I met Courtney we clicked. Not only is she super sweet and outgoing, but her work using natural light stands out amongst the rest. Courtney's package included engagement photos, which at first we were hesitant on doing. Courtney convinced us otherwise and I'm so happy we changed our mind! They came out fabulous and it was a great way to get to know each other before the big day. When it comes to the wedding, Courtney came prepared and gave us her full attention. I must say that our sunset pictures are our favorite! During the big day I was able to trust that she knew what she was doing and I'm so happy we choose her. Not only is the quality of her photos unique, but she likes to get to know her clients, and that shows in her work. She is great person and a great photographer and I would definitely love to work with her again!!

Sent on 03/20/2016

Courtney is an amazing photographer. She was not only super fun and comfortable to work with- from the moment I made contact with her to the moment I saw our beautiful photos, she was so responsive, helpful, and an absolute joy to work with. We hired Courtney for our engagement photos, and loved working with her so much we used her services again for family photos after we got registered at the Courthouse. Both shoots were just incredible. She works fast and her style is nothing short of enchanting and magical. We went to the Courthouse just a few days before Christmas and Courtney surprised us by delivering the photos days ahead of schedule so that I could print them and give them as a presents- which were the highlight on Christmas morning. Our parents couldn't have been more happier, and neither could we. Going forward, she is definitely going to be our first choice Photographer in capturing our families special moments :-)

Sent on 12/31/2015

Sabina · Married on 09/27/2015

Courtney Jones Did such an amazing job ! From the small details to our intimate couple photos I can't decided which one is my favorite because there are so many good shots. I'm so happy she captured all those special moments for me and the turn around was quick.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Katherine · Married on 08/15/2015

Courtney is the person you want photographing your wedding! Not only is she kind and fun, the kind of person who makes you feel at ease while being photographed, but she is incredibly talented. Every photo she took was a thing of beauty. She is a master of finding the perfect light. My wedding was at 11:00 and everything even the poorly lit reception space seemed magical and bright.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Jo · Married on 04/18/2015

Courtney is an amazing photographer who I would recommend to anyone looking to capture a special event - she has a fantastic eye for detail and for special shots that you want to remember forever. In addition to her photography skills, she is so responsive, organized, and honestly fun to work with - she took the time to spend with me to understand what I wanted from my wedding pictures and was great at brainstorming ideas, too. Can't recommend enough - our pictures and our experience working with Courtney far exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 05/27/2015

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about my experience with Courtney J Photo and Courtney throughout the entire process! I live in Chicago and had a destination wedding in Ft. Lauderdale in February 2015. After researching various photographers in the area through websites, reviews, and phone conversations, I was 100% set on using Courtney J Photo. Courtney was absolutely amazing to work with! On top of being a great photographer, she was super easy to talk to, professional, reliable, accommodating, and organized throughout the planning process and on the actual day. On my actual wedding day, everyone felt so comfortable working with her.

Less than two weeks after my wedding, Courtney sent me all of my pictures – which I LOVE!! (This is an understatement!) She did such a great job of capturing the day and did not miss one important photo/moment. I was so impressed with both the quality of the photos and with how quickly she got them back to me. I couldn’t be happier with the decision to use Courtney J Photo for our special day and would highly recommend her to any brides looking for a great photographer!

Sent on 02/26/2015

Randi · Married on 10/25/2014

Courtney is amazing! She was on time (even early) everytime we meet, extremely easy to get ahold of when I needed to, personable and just basically everything you want in a photographer. She exceeded all expectations I had and I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!! She edited my pictures and got them back to me in less than a week and even gave me more pictures than I had expected to get. When I had ideas of what I wanted she made sure to do it. She was open to all the input I had but also had a lot of ideas on her own which made her very easy to work with! I can't think of one thing negative to say about this lady! She even acted as my unofficial wedding planner during the reception which is just want I needed! Things started running a little but behind but she made sure to get all the pictures I wanted and even stayed a little late than we agreed upon to make sure she didn't miss anything. She cares about her clients and it shows in her quality of work! You won't regret booking Courtney and her team!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Alexa · Married on 10/04/2014

Courtney was so great to work with. Right off the back she was so quick to respond to emails, which is always a good sign! Then figuring out engagement picture dates was super easy even though she had to fly to our location. I do not know a whole lot about photography so I gave Courtney full control and she did amazing!! She made two shy people come alive in front of the camera. You can tell photography is her passion!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Meagan · Married on 06/07/2014

Courtney was amazing! Our photos were perfect and Courtney worked with us every step of the way. I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Samantha · Married on 10/12/2013

Courtney is a fantastic photographer who truly knows how to capture the love and emotions of the most important day of your life! She met with us several months prior to the wedding for an engagement session and I could tell then that she has a knack for portraying her subjects’ personalities. Those pictures turned out great and I couldn't wait to see what she came up with for the wedding. OMG was I pleasantly surprised! I could never have imagined how beautiful my wedding photos would turn out. They are amazing! I have been told by so many people that they look like a magazine cover! Courtney, ever the professional, gave me tips on timeline, family moments to capture, and was a real pleasure to work with! She captured every aspect of my wedding: the love, the tears, and all the little details that went into making it special. I always said the two most important things from that day are our vows to one another AND the pictures! The gorgeous photos that Courtney created for us will be on display in my house for as long as we both shall live!!!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Lindsey · Married on 07/20/2013

Courtney was an exceptional photographer for our engagement pictures and wedding in Floyds Knobs, IN/Louisville, KY!!! I have several friends that have used her before, and I absolutely adored their pictures and her professionalism with them, so it was a no-brainer to pick her for our wedding. She really tries to get to know her clients and understand their personalities and desires for their photos before she begins. She works with your ideas, but she likes to add her own style to them, which makes them 100% better than you could have imagined! I loved how she captured details of the wedding that I worked so hard to create. She also caught those moments that I found to be so special, that my videographer didn't catch. I am so thankful to have had Courtney as our photographer, and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/26/2013

Angela · Married on 12/15/2012

Very professional, goes out of her way for her customers. Excellent photographer, her skills are exceptional and has a great attitude working with clients. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 05/21/2014