Courtney Calligraphy Reviews

Courtney Calligraphy 5
Courtney Calligraphy 6

Dawn Courtney · Getting married on 09/27/2019

Amazing calligraphist

When your guests tell you that they didn’t wanna throw out the envelope the invites came in, you know you made the right choice! Barbs artistry, effort and attention to detail are second to none. She even went through all 103 invitees to make sure addresses were correct. Thank you Barb!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Courtney Calligraphy's reply:

Dawn, I had an absolute blast filling out your envelopes! They had a slightly different script than usual; they ended up totally complementing your invitations, and reflecting yours and Jason's style. Thanks so much for allowing me to work on them!!

Carol · Getting married on 08/31/2019

I was very happy with the invitations that Barb did for me!

Barb was great to work with, and my invitations look beautiful! Thank you.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Courtney Calligraphy's reply:

Thank you Carol, it was fun to work on your shower invites and their envelopes! I'm glad you like how they turned out.
  • Leah

Leah Geraci · Married on 07/20/2019

Extraordinary

Courtney Calligraphy did an absolutely beautiful job! Barb is so talented and puts so much detail into her work. She did a fantastic job on our wedding invites; our guests loved them! It really added a very elegant, refined touch to the invites. She has amazing skills. She responds very quick, and has amazing customer service! I highly recommend her services and will definitely be a return customer!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Courtney Calligraphy's reply:

Thanks so much, Leah! I'm having such a fun time working with you, and can't wait to address your seating cards, as well!
  • Gerry

Gerry DeMunda Keefe · Married on 06/22/2019

Exceptional

Barb Courtney is so talented. She can write many different fonts; it was hard to choose one. Perfection! She has a gift. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Courtney Calligraphy's reply:

Thanks so much, Gerry! I'm glad I was able to help you out, and it was definitely a pleasure to meet you!

Jenna · Married on 06/01/2019

Barbara was excellent! The invitations turned out better than exoected. Her calligraphy is beautiful and she has so many styles to choose from!

My experience was fantastic. I was able to pick the font style and the color of the ink I wanted. She was very flexible with my busy schedule, and was able to get all the invitations done on time. They were done perfectly and look very custom. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Courtney Calligraphy's reply:

Thanks so much Jenna, it was fun to work on your invite envelopes; gold is making a comeback and I love that!

Michaelene Meger · Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent Calligrapher

Barb recently did my daughter's table place cards for her wedding in calligraphy. I must say they were absolutely beautiful and perfect in every way. We had so many complements on them! Barb answers emails almost immediately. She is also very nice and was so sweet when changes need to be made. Barb is a very accomplished calligrapher and I would highly recommend her to anyone. I so appreciate how much she added to making my daughter's wonderful day more memorable!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Courtney Calligraphy's reply:

Thanks so much Michaelene, I'm glad my small bit helped to make your daughter's wedding memorable. It's been a joy to work with both you and your sister Sharon; Happy New Year!

Christine Austin · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful Calligraphy Place Cards

My experience with Courtney Calligraphy of Lancaster, NY was such a pleasant surprise. I contacted Barbara a month before my daughter's wedding to see if by chance she was able to do our reception place cards. Not only did she say yes at such a late date but she was friendly, professional and reassuring through every step of the process. The cards were beautifully done and by the exact date Barbara gave me when I booked with her. I would highly recommend her for all of your calligraphy needs.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Courtney Calligraphy's reply:

Thanks so much Chris, it was a joy to work on your cards! I had a lot of fun with them, and I was confident that we had enough time to get them all done.

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing!!!!

Barb Courtney was wonderful to work with! She was quick to respond to our multiple questions, and made sure to have everything completed ahead of when we needed it. Her work is beautiful & we received so many compliments on it!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Courtney Calligraphy's reply:

Thanks Lauren, it was a pleasure!

Talor · Married on 09/16/2018

Since I live out of state, everything was coordinated via email for my wedding. Barb was extremely professional and responsive while we worked together. I loved my seating chart and would definitely use her services again!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Courtney Calligraphy's reply:

Thank you Talor, it was great to work with you and your mom (as your liaison)!

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Courtney calligraphy did the envelopes for wedding invitations. They looked very nice, clean, and professional. Her pricing was very reasonable. She was very nice, responded quickly to questions, and was very helpful. She double checked every address for me, and found a few mistakes that were missed! So thank you for that :) I would definitely recommend her service and to anyone.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Courtney Calligraphy's reply:

Thanks so much Jessica, it was a pleasure to write out your envelopes!
  • Jacki

Jacki · Married on 09/08/2018

I absolutely loved working with Barb for my wedding! She did the calligraphy for our place cards and our big wooden buffalo guest book! Everything turned out so beautiful! She was so great too, we added things last minute and she had no problem with that. Everything was done quickly too! Thank you! We loved everything!

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Courtney Calligraphy 7
    Courtney Calligraphy 8
    Courtney Calligraphy 9
    Courtney Calligraphy 10
    Courtney Calligraphy 11

Courtney Calligraphy's reply:

It was a lot of fun to work with you too, Jacki - loved those buffalos! Thanks for sharing these photos!

Jim · Married on 08/03/2018

It was a joy working with Barb. Her work is beautiful and was completed on time. I will definitely be using her services again!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Thank you so much, Jim!

Ariana · Married on 07/28/2018

Barbara was a lifesaver! I used a different vendor to print my wedding stationary but some of the envelopes printed incorrectly. I needed to send the invites out ASAP so there was no time to go back to my original vendor to get them fixed. I searched wedding wire and contacted the person with the best reviews- Barbara! She responded right away and let me come by the same day to drop off my envelopes. She did an AMAZING job!! She sent me a sample before she wrote them all out-she has many different types of calligraphy options! She also had them done way ahead of time AND in my opinion, she undercharges for her work! Her work is flawless and she charged over 50% LESS than the other calligraphers I found online. I HIGHLY recommend her- I wish I had gone to her originally to do all of my stationary! Thank you so much, Barbara!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Courtney Calligraphy's reply:

Thanks so much Ariana, I was happy to help you out!

Margaret · Married on 07/28/2018

SO quick to get back to me and super easy to work with. was very communicative throughout the process and loved the final product!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Courtney Calligraphy 12

Courtney Calligraphy's reply:

Thank you, Margaret; the mirror was a cool project to work on!

Tom · Married on 06/16/2018

Barb was very responsive and helpful in getting my invitations out. I couldnt have asked for better value or responsiveness.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Courtney Calligraphy's reply:

Thank you, Tom - I definitely enjoyed writing out your invitations!

tiandra · Married on 06/09/2018

I used Barbara to address my save the dates and they turned out GORGEOUS! We were so pleased with her work. She was adorable and her turn around time was quick! I would absolutely refer her to anyone looking for a calligraphist. I can’t wait to use her for the wedding invitations!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Courtney Calligraphy's reply:

Thanks so much Tia, and I'm looking forward to calligraphying your wedding invite envelopes!

maria · Married on 05/19/2018

I'd recommend Courtney Calligraphy to anyone! The process was stress free and my envelopes came out beautiful and in a very timely manor!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Courtney Calligraphy's reply:

Thanks so much Maria, it's been a pleasure!

Sharon · Married on 04/18/2018

I was looking for calligraphy for an art project I was working on and Google directed me to the WeddingWire where I found Barb. The calligraphy work I needed was to be done on glass. To be extra certain the work was protected, I wanted the calligraphy on the back side of the glass which meant that the work would have to be done backwards. Barb went out of her way to make this happen. She used a piece of glass she had on hand and practiced before working on my project. She kept me posted on her progress though there was no time constraint. She also sent me photos of her progress. I am not uploading a photo here because the project is a gift for my daughter and I will take no chance that she will see it before she receives it. If, at a later date, I am able to return to this site, I will gladly and proudly upload a photo. In the meantime, without hesitation, contact Courtney Calligraphy for your project!! Barb is a master, wonderful to work with and a love,y person.
    Sharon McCoy

Sent on 09/09/2018

Courtney Calligraphy's reply:

Thanks so much, Sharon; your project was a welcome challenge and I enjoyed working on it!

Laura · Married on 10/21/2017

Really nice to work with. Everyone loved the finished product. Would highly recommend Courtney Calligraphy for any type of invitation.

Sent on 03/31/2018

Thanks so much, Laura!

Emilia · Married on 10/07/2017

Barb did a beautiful job with the calligraphy for our inner bands for our wedding invitations. They were absolutely perfect, and she exceeded our expectations with both speed of completion and quality of service! She is a very talented calligrapher, and we plan on hiring her again soon to do our seating cards as well!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Thanks so much, Emilia!

Kathleen · Married on 10/07/2017

Barb was professional, personable and did beautiful work! So happy she did our order!
    Kathy Gullo

Sent on 10/20/2017

Courtney Calligraphy's reply:

Thank you Kathy, it was a pleasure!

Courtney · Married on 10/06/2017

She was amazing to work with! The calligraphy was beautiful

Sent on 09/28/2017

Courtney Calligraphy's reply:

Thanks so much, Courtney!
  • Terra

Terra · Married on 07/07/2017

Barb was amazing to work with and the quality of her calligraphy is phenomenal for a very reasonable cost. She answered all of my questions in a timely manner and completed my envelopes within two weeks time, giving me plenty of time to send them out to my guests. I can't wait to have Barb do my escort cards!! If you are considering calligraphy...USE COURTNEY CALLIGRAPHY!! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Thank you so very much!

Debora · Married on 07/01/2017

Barb was really great to work with. She did what she said she would do and did it with great style. Stop looking for another calligrapher....you have found a great one. Thank you very much Barb! You rock!!!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Courtney Calligraphy's reply:

Thanks so very much, Deb!!

Catherine · Married on 07/01/2017

I can't recommend Barbara more. Her word is STUNNING and she is professional, courteous, and prompt. After sending out the invitations, I received the most feedback on how beautiful the calligraphy was. Additionally, she is thorough. She took the time to double-check all of our addresses and confirmed with me before marking an envelope. I found that there were a few details (name spelling, address, etc.) that I overlooked until she brought to my attention. Of all parts of the wedding planning process, Barbara made this part by far the least stressful!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Courtney Calligraphy's reply:

Thanks so much Catherine, it was a pleasure to work with you!