83 Reviews for Countryside Photography

Toning (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Matted Prints (1)
83 Countryside Photography Reviews

Not for our wedding - Had engagement photos done there recently. Professional and courteous. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone for engagement photos. Nadine is exceptionally talented at what she does and we were beyond pleased with our experience and our photos. Their studio and property are incredible. The photos didn’t take a super long time (which was great) yet Nadine was able to capture over 100 incredible photos of us. Nadine did a great job making us feel comfortable too. Can’t wait until next August when they photograph our wedding!! Thanks again Countryside for all your great work!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our photographers Joe and Jenn were fantastic! Joe was hands down one of the best visionaries for unique and amazing photos. We had a January wedding in Buffalo and he was game to explore all sorts of Buffalo themed/winter ideas. Absolutely fantastic to work with and someone we felt comfortable sharing our special day with!

Profile Picture Mallorie, 1/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We worked with Tanya on our wedding day and she was so awesome! She had great photo ideas. Our wedding was the weekend after day light savings - it got dark at 5 pm and she brought extra lighting to work with outside. We are so excited to see how our pictures turn out and would definitely use her again!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/11/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Multi. Locations, Digital Files

I worked mostly with Nadine— Nadine & Katie shot our wedding! I cannot wait to see the shots! Great with kids & adults! I also did a pre-wedding shoot outside of my comfort zone but never felt uncomfortable due to professionalism & good coaching! Extremely organized & efficient! Very artisitic which is what I was looking for. Great at professional posed shots as well as my favorite... the candids! Don’t have pictures to share yet but their books are amazing & already know I want a canvas!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Wedding Portraits

I can't say enough good things about Nadine and Countryside Photography! She took absolutely amazing and unique photographs! She was so accommodating, and kind, and was patient with our many plan changes. I feel like she went above and beyond for us, taking time to travel to a place she has never been before, and taking extra time to scope out the area for beautiful photo opportunities.
Nadine, as well as Joe, really made us feel like we were such a special couple, and really got to know us in order to capture our personality in our photos.
We couldn't be happier with the experience or the photos! I know the book that she makes will be gorgeous also!

Photos
Profile Picture Beth, 10/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

Working with Countryside Photography for my wedding was one of the easiest and best decisions we could have made! They did a phenomenal job and all of our pictures turned out beautifully. They were easy to work with, professional and totally captured our vision.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

AMAZING!! Simply amazing!! Their work is second to none and they did a fantastic job on our wedding photography.
Countryside Photography was absolutely wonderful to work with. Nadine was the photographer for our wedding and she was such a pleasure to work with. She is very professional and knows her craft well!! She went over the details of our wedding day, things to remember, and the timeline for the photography in such a easy going way that my groom and I could breathe a sign of relief because we could trust her fully that the photography aspect of the day would go smoothly. And sure enough it did!!! She arrived promptly to our getting-ready location and was prepared to work her magic. She came up with a lot of unique, spur-the-moment ideas for pictures. She was very flexible and could work in our small home very nicely, getting lots of good shots. Even with curious family pets running around wondering what was going on, she still included them in a few pictures.
As far as the wedding, Nadine was able to capture a lot of unique shots and perspectives of so many aspects of the wedding, including both us (the bride and groom) and the guests as well. We had a large, outdoor venue for our ceremony location with forests, water, and country scenery and she was able to work fast around the property and during the ceremony events to get a lot of wonderful pictures. Our reception venue was indoors, but it amazed us how much she was able to capture and all the special moments and people that were there celebrating with us. We are so happy with the way our pictures turned out. Nadine truly captured the essence of our speical day and came up with a lot of wonderful ideas for pictures as we went along with the photography sessions. We feel so blessed to have found Countryside photography and chose them to capture the moments of our wedding day. They really did a fantastic job and we would hire them again in a heartbeat!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Video, Wedding Portraits

As a little girl growing up you always dream about your wedding day. When the time to finally begin planning our special day I knew exactly what I wanted for photography. Walking around at the Buffalo bridal show I looked and looked for countryside and finally found them. Dave the owner knew my family from previous experience with my sisters wedding and pictures of her daughter. Dave was delighted to see us and called Nadine over and said "You give this girl what she wants, I love and want repeat business." And that is exactly what happened! Everything I wanted and hoped for happened. Nadine shot our engagement photos and my husband and I fell in love with how she does her job. She is passionate, serious, and you can really tell she loves what she does. Immediately after our engagement session, I asked Nadine if she was one of our photographers for the wedding, I was delighted when she said yes. As time went on and the wedding drew closer, she was more than helpful and open to all my crazy ideas. The wedding finally arrived, Nadine and the second photographer were amazing! They were spot on with everything, catching all the details before, during, and after. My husband and I couldnt have asked for anything better. I will continue to recommend them!

Profile Picture Colleen, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Save the Date, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

I was beyond happy with Countryside. They did my brothers wedding a couple years ago and when mine came around, I knew I had to book them. Dave and Mark are an awesome team! They made me feel like I was the most beautiful bride in the world. They were positive, creative and very professional. They were open to do whatever I wanted and very prepared. It was all about my husband and I and that made us very happy. They were very accommodating with our budget also! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Albums, Digital Files

Countryside photography did an amazing job! From the start they were very responsive. I was a little nervous because we lived out of the area and didnt get to meet our photographer until 3 days before the wedding. Our photographer, Joe, was fantastic! He was easy going and got us a ton of great shots. Very creative and pays a lot of attention to detail. Ive recently been in three weddings and I can honestly say my photographer was the best and the prices are not outrageous. I really cant say enough good things about Countryside. I got my proofs backs about 3 weeks after the wedding and I was blown away. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture andrea, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Wedding Portraits

Nadine and Countryside were hired for our May 2017 wedding. Nadine has a creative eye, attention to detail and dedication to her process that ensures you get a professional and friendly photography experience on your special day.

My husband and I are originally from Buffalo but we live out of town now so we did not meet Nadine until the morning of our wedding! She arrived promptly and interacted so well with the entire wedding party and our guests. We even had some special requests and Nadine and her assistant were able to meet those needs and beyond. We have AMAZING photos we will cherish for years to come! We couldn’t be happier with our Countryside photo experience. Thank you for capturing our special!

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/21/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Dave Saviano was the best choice I could have made for my wedding photographer. He was very accommodating, listened and understood what we wanted. We weren't twentysomethings who wanted photos of every minute of the day, we wanted certain important moments and Dave captured every one of those beautifully. He checked off everything we had discussed ahead of time and circled back with us before leaving incase we had anything to add.
I can't believe the speed in which my photos were ready for viewing either. I love them all!

Profile Picture MaryAnn, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Countryside photography has done both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. Our wedding was 2 and a half weeks ago and we haven't yet gotten those pictures but our engagement session was AMAZING!
We can't wait to see what was done with the wedding shots!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I've known Dave my entire life. Any time my family had pictures done we knew who to go to. When I got engaged there's wasn't any question of who I would use to photograph my wedding. Dave is very professional and extremely good at what he does. He was able to capture the best parts of my wedding, making it very easy for us. The pictures turned out amazing and the turn around time was pretty quick considering how many pictures there were. We also received albums, which are absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend Dave and Countryside Photography! Thanks for helping to make my wedding a dream come true!

Profile Picture chloe, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

I recently used Countryside Photography for photography and videography services for my wedding. I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing they were from start to finish. From the first meeting in the studio to the last picture they were beyond professional.

Any questions that I had they answered promptly and I had full confidence that they would capture our wedding day perfectly. They are definitely full service photographers. I was having an issue with my bustle on my dress staying up and Nadine got down on the floor and used bobby pins to pin it up. She said that she also had additional supplies in her bag if needed. My dress stayed bustled the rest of the night!

There was a small issue that was not the fault of Countryside Photography where they did not get pictures of the first dance with my husband. Nadine was up front and honest, and my husband and I got back out on the dance floor and she was able to get pictures of us dancing together and it all worked out in the end. I know that it was not their fault, but I appreciated their honesty and it all worked out in the end.

If you want professional, quality photographers that know what they are doing, make sure that you book Countryside Photography!! I cannot wait to see the final pictures and my video!!

Profile Picture Devon, 9/17/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files

My husband and I could not be happier with Countryside Photography. We had both our photography and videography done through them and everything came out flawlessly! From our first meeting with the owner to after our wedding, they contacted us instantly with any and all questions we had. We choose them because of the range of styles we were showed when looking for photographers and it was the greatest decision we made. We now have the most incredible memories from our wedding day to cherish forever!
Having 2 photographers gave us so many more pictures and angles than we were expecting, and receiving them all edited within a month of our wedding was beyond incredible. The photographers completely understood our vision and delivered it through absolutely stunning photos.
We just received our video and it is amazing, it captures so many beautiful moments and is something that we will treasure always.
After the wedding day is done, having photos and videos takes you back to that day every time you look at them - choosing Countryside gave us exactly what we wanted (beyond actually). We are constantly receiving complements on how incredible our photos look!!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Thank You Cards

Working with Countryside for our wedding was awesome! They did an amazing job on our photos and were extremely nice people. They really made sure they captured every intimate moment from our wedding day. Great experience with an even greater family of photographers.

Profile Picture Morgan, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Countryside was amazing from start to finish!! I priced out and met with so many photographers for my wedding and was completely sold after we met with Dave. I canceled every other appointment scheduled after being in that studio. If you want quality photos, you're at the right place. Not only were they quick to respond, but they were also quick to throw in awesome freebies! My husband and I used Countryside for photography and videography and our expectations were beyond exceeded. Our video, books, and photos were amazing. Joe and Steve were amazing photographers who gave us photos I would never would have got anywhere else and Shaun produced an amazing video and trailer for us! Very happy with Countryside and will never go anywhere else for my photography needs!!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 7/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We had a wonderful experience with Countryside Photography! Nadine was the lead photographer for our wedding. The week before our wedding, we were still trying to decide the location for photographs between the ceremony and the reception. Nadine went out of her way and talked me through various locations, and provided advice based on her past experiences and what I was looking for. We took pictures at Chestnut Ridge and they turned out absolutely stunning. The day of the wedding ran very smoothly! I was so grateful to have someone like Nadine, who has a lot of experience and leadership skills, to ensure the timing of everything was right. It is almost like she was a wedding planner on top of being a photographer. We appreciated her professionalism and her ability to be personable with the bridal party throughout the day. Our pictures turned out stunning and we are so happy we will have these high quality pictures with us forever! We are so happy with our experience with Countryside and are looking forward to receiving our book!

Profile Picture Libby, 7/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date

These photographer's are truly consummate professionals in every sense of the word. They make you feel like your day is the only day that truly matters and provide a vast bank of knowledge in the wedding industry. We would recommend this business to anyone and everyone who is looking for the people to capture your special day! We cannot thank them enough for all that they have done for us!

Profile Picture Danae, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dave and his team were amazing to work with! We could not have been happier with the outcome! Wedding albums were beautifully crafted.

Profile Picture User5476601, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

The service was great starting with the Owner who was very nice and then having very professional photographers! They were very personable and laid back. They made the experience very enjoyable.

Profile Picture User7724634, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Countryside did a fantastic job overall with our wedding photo's. The creativeness, professionalism, and quality by the staff were second to none. I would highly recommend to leverage Countryside for all special occasions. Thank you for making our special moment even greater and ever lasting memories to share with family & friends. You guys did a amazing job!

Profile Picture Ivana, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nadine did an AMAZING job with our wedding photos. I couldn't have asked for anything more. She responded quickly with any questions I had during the planning process. She had awesome suggestions and I couldn't be happier with our wedding photos. She got a lot of pictures in a timely manner which was important to me. I would recommend them 100% to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Amy, 1/2/16, 2 Reviews