Countryside Photography Reviews

100 Reviews for Countryside Photography

• Catherine

Catherine Tringali · Married on 09/11/2019

Beautiful Videography

We booked Countryside for our videographer and absolutely loved our beautiful video. My husband was originally unsure about the idea of a video, as he didn't like any of the samples I would send him of other vendors. Once I found Countryside, he was finally agreeable and is beyond impressed with the quality and classy end product. We received a 3 minute trailer and a 40 minute feature, which are both stunning and perfectly edited. Pat was our videographer, and he was a great person to have with us all day. He made everyone feel comfortable, was discrete, and worked well with the photographer we had already booked prior to the video. The only thing that would be the cherry on top would be a shareable file - the videos are mailed in BluRay format (which we knew) but I would love to be able to share it on social media. This was well worth the research time and investment.

Sent on 03/25/2020

peter · Married on 02/27/2019

We used Countryside Photography for our wedding. The staff was fun, engaging and easy to work with. They got along with everyone were very accommodating to all our requests and were very willing to go the extra mile to make our pictures great. Weather it was standing in the cold or holding up traffic to get the perfect angle on a picture. I would highly recommend Countryside to anyone.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Peter! Your photographer Mike and your videographer Pat had a great time working with you and Bridget and your families! We are looking forward to working on your custom design wedding album with your beautiful images!

Jenna Herr · Married on 12/31/2018

Services, wedding book--all beautiful!

Countryside created beautiful pictures! I didn't have a lot of specifications for pictures and they created some beautiful photos. They were very flexible with the timing of our wedding and were willing to travel to several locations for different photos. I had two photographers that stayed for the whole reception to get great candid photos of our guests. I printed them out and sent them with the thank you notes. They worked with us with our budget and suggested ways to make it more affordable. I would highly recommend Countryside Photography! My husband didn't have an opinion about a lot of the wedding details but Countryside was his must-have and I'm so glad we did!

Sent on 01/30/2020

Rebecca Benoit · Married on 09/22/2018

Countryside Photography

They were a pleasure to work with! Their team was extremely professional and comforting through the entire process. I never doubted that they would deliver a flawless product and they exceeded my expectations with a completely unique and outstanding design that truly captures the love and importance of our special day. You can tell that their products are made to last and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Countryside Photography's reply:

Rebecca, Thank you so much for your great review! We have really enjoyed working with you and Jourdain! We were so excited to present you with your finished album. We're so happy you love it! Please stay in touch!

Alicia · Married on 08/25/2018

Not for our wedding - Had engagement photos done there recently. Professional and courteous. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone for engagement photos. Nadine is exceptionally talented at what she does and we were beyond pleased with our experience and our photos. Their studio and property are incredible. The photos didn’t take a super long time (which was great) yet Nadine was able to capture over 100 incredible photos of us. Nadine did a great job making us feel comfortable too. Can’t wait until next August when they photograph our wedding!! Thanks again Countryside for all your great work!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Countryside Photography's reply:

Alicia, thank you so much for your kind words! We all really do strive to make people comfortable having their pictures taken both on the engagement as well as the wedding day. We are looking forward to your big day next summer!
  • Miracle

Miracle Hall · Married on 08/25/2018

Simply Amazing!

Honestly I don’t know where to start from the beginning of their starting time on my wedding day till they gave their fair wells and goodbyes they were absolutely perfect the team was so patient and understanding with me what started off as a rough day did not end that way because of the experience with this team everything was well organized the time an detail that was captured spoke volumes for their quality of work my album created is to die for it made me fall in love with my husband & that day all over again the owner of this company did not attend my wedding but from the looks and organization of my album it’s as if he was front an center no moment was missed I am thankful to have had the chance to work with such a great team and will highly recommend to anyone any day...Thank you countryside for expanding my vision into a greater reality

Sent on 01/25/2020

Dena · Married on 08/18/2018

I’m so glad we chose Countryside Photography for our wedding pictures. Our photographers, Jill and Tonya were absolutely wonderful- professional, patient, kind, and fun! Our pictures came out amazing! Jill put a beautiful artistic flare into the pics of my dress and accessories. Jill and Tonya were incredibly creative, taking truly unique and beautiful photographs. Every photograph was beautiful!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Countryside Photography's reply:

Dena, Thank you so much for your kind words! We really enjoyed working with you and Rick and your wedding party! It was such an awesome day! We are looking forward to creating your beautiful wedding album for you!

Brittney · Married on 08/04/2018

We had Countryside Photography as our wedding photographer and they were wonderful! Joe was great, he got all the shots we requested and had many other great ideas of his own. He was flexible and accommodating, especially considering we didn't go anywhere specific for photos, just in and around our venue. He kept things moving and we actually finished ahead of schedule so there was never any sense of rushing or stress. I can't wait to see all our photos, I know they're going to be beautiful!

Sent on 08/21/2018
  • Lisa

Lisa Turner · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing experience!

Choosing a photographer was our toughest decision as there are so many talented photographers in the business. We met Dave and the family at a bridal show and knew immediately we wanted to work with them. Working with Dave and Nadine was so comfortable and we always felt at ease with their help and advise. Nadine, hands down, is amazing and was always attentive to our requests or questions. We have amazing photos and albums to relive the day and to share with family and friends. We LOVE the work they did for us and would recommend them for any special occasion. They are an extremely caring family business.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Countryside Photography's reply:

Lisa, Thank you so much for your very kind words! It has been a pleasure working with you and your family! We're so happy that you love your album. We would love to see you back for family portraits some time!
  • Benjamin

Benjamin · Married on 06/29/2018

Amazing Pictures

Countryside did the photos and video for our wedding. They went out of their way to make sure they could get the best shots without interfering. Jill and Dave took some of the most incredible shots you could ever imagine. We opted for the photo book and the quality will blow your mind. This book will be one of our prized possessions for as long as we live. IT IS INCREDIBLE. I highly recommend checking out their samples. This photo book is a must have and gives you such a creative way to remember your wedding. We also opted for a canvas photo and the quality looks like real life. Truly amazing company and quality. MUST check these guys out!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your great and kind words! We really enjoyed working with you and Alexandra and being an integral part of your big day! We truly hope you enjoy your beautiful album and video for years and years!

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

Excellent experience!

We had a wonderful experience with Countryside Photography. They did a beautiful job with both our engagement photos and wedding photos. We were so thrilled with our wedding pictures and photo album. They are such kind people to work with. They are very responsive and easy to get ahold of. Their prices and packages are better than any other photographers in Buffalo and the quality of their work is incredible.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Sarah! It has been a pleasure working with you and Anthony. We do hope you and your families will enjoy your beautiful wedding albums for years and years. Please keep in touch!

Vanessa · Married on 05/05/2018

Absolutely amazing

Absolutely recommend countryside! Dave did my parents wedding on the exact same day 28 years ago. I was not disappointed with my photos when they were done. The wedding album and matching parent albums will be cherished forever! Thanks for your great attention to detail and making us feel comfortable on our special day.

Sent on 12/10/2019

Mallorie · Married on 01/26/2018

Our photographers Joe and Jenn were fantastic! Joe was hands down one of the best visionaries for unique and amazing photos. We had a January wedding in Buffalo and he was game to explore all sorts of Buffalo themed/winter ideas. Absolutely fantastic to work with and someone we felt comfortable sharing our special day with!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Countryside Photography's reply:

Mallorie, Thank you so much for your very kind review! We really had fun with you and Ryan! It is definitely adventurous and so easy to be creative when working with a great couple like yourselves. We are looking forward to putting your beautiful images in to a custom, one-of-a-kind album for you!

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

We worked with Tanya on our wedding day and she was so awesome! She had great photo ideas. Our wedding was the weekend after day light savings - it got dark at 5 pm and she brought extra lighting to work with outside. We are so excited to see how our pictures turn out and would definitely use her again!

Sent on 11/23/2017

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Ashley! We definitely have some great stuff for you and are very excited for you to see the wedding! You were really great to work with!

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

I worked mostly with Nadine— Nadine & Katie shot our wedding! I cannot wait to see the shots! Great with kids & adults! I also did a pre-wedding shoot outside of my comfort zone but never felt uncomfortable due to professionalism & good coaching! Extremely organized & efficient! Very artisitic which is what I was looking for. Great at professional posed shots as well as my favorite... the candids! Don’t have pictures to share yet but their books are amazing & already know I want a canvas!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Michelle! We really enjoyed working with you as well and so glad we got to do your pre-wedding shoot, so much fun! We look forward to working on your custom album and a canvas!

Beth · Married on 10/29/2017

I can't say enough good things about Nadine and Countryside Photography! She took absolutely amazing and unique photographs! She was so accommodating, and kind, and was patient with our many plan changes. I feel like she went above and beyond for us, taking time to travel to a place she has never been before, and taking extra time to scope out the area for beautiful photo opportunities.
    Nadine, as well as Joe, really made us feel like we were such a special couple, and really got to know us in order to capture our personality in our photos.
    We couldn't be happier with the experience or the photos! I know the book that she makes will be gorgeous also!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Beth! This was a really great experience and I had a fabulous time working with you and Chris in Florida! I really appreciate your kind words and I look forward to working with you to create your beautiful one-of-a-kind wedding album! When did all these pics get taken of me?? Lol

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Working with Countryside Photography for my wedding was one of the easiest and best decisions we could have made! They did a phenomenal job and all of our pictures turned out beautifully. They were easy to work with, professional and totally captured our vision.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lauren! We really enjoyed working with you both as well as your wedding party and families! We are so excited to work on your beautiful custom wedding album!

alison · Married on 10/13/2017

I did most of my research for a photographer on line getting the basics. Countryside was one of the only places that we actually met with, because after meeting with Dave we didn't need to look any where else. We liked how comfortable he made us feel when meeting with him....it was like being at a family members house. He was super friendly, professional, and not pushy. I think he showed us all the wedding albums he had in their show room so we could get a really good idea of their work and the different styles they can do. We though their pricing was reasonable and we liked that we would have access to all the photos online & would be able to download them. Day of our wedding, everything went well. We had 2 photographers, per our request, and they were both wonderful. The 2nd photographer even did a mini photo shoot with my 6 year old nephew who was starting to get a little restless. We had wanted a lot of candid shots throughout the getting ready process, the wedding, & reception....they were fantastic...some of my favorite photos. All the photos came out really well, very happy with the quality of the work. Not only did they do a great job of photographing me & my husband, but they did a great job photographing our guests well. I loved seeing all the couple/group shots of a guests, very special. Our wedding album is amazing!! It was far beyond my expectations of what the album would be. And the canvas that we got with our package is perfect. We have gotten so many compliments on everything, it is really nice to hear. Thank you for capturing our memories!!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Alison,
    Thank you so very much for your very kind review! We all enjoyed working with you and Jeff throughout the entire process of your fun and unique wedding! We hope you will stay in touch for other family photography needs!

Tiara · Married on 08/04/2017

Our wedding was August of 2017 and we are STILL receiving compliments from family and friends on how breathtaking our wedding photos are! I am beyond satisfied with the service we received. The videography was the icing on the cake... absolutely stunning! The team was so caring and their attention to detail is unmatched. I would highly recommend Countryside Photography to any bride who is looking for photography and/or videography.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Countryside Photography's reply:

Wow... just wow! Thank you Tiara! We really enjoyed working with you and Marcus! It was such a beautiful and classy wedding and everyone was so nice to work with. We truly appreciate your kind words!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/29/2017

AMAZING!! Simply amazing!! Their work is second to none and they did a fantastic job on our wedding photography.
    Countryside Photography was absolutely wonderful to work with. Nadine was the photographer for our wedding and she was such a pleasure to work with. She is very professional and knows her craft well!! She went over the details of our wedding day, things to remember, and the timeline for the photography in such a easy going way that my groom and I could breathe a sign of relief because we could trust her fully that the photography aspect of the day would go smoothly. And sure enough it did!!! She arrived promptly to our getting-ready location and was prepared to work her magic. She came up with a lot of unique, spur-the-moment ideas for pictures. She was very flexible and could work in our small home very nicely, getting lots of good shots. Even with curious family pets running around wondering what was going on, she still included them in a few pictures.
    As far as the wedding, Nadine was able to capture a lot of unique shots and perspectives of so many aspects of the wedding, including both us (the bride and groom) and the guests as well. We had a large, outdoor venue for our ceremony location with forests, water, and country scenery and she was able to work fast around the property and during the ceremony events to get a lot of wonderful pictures. Our reception venue was indoors, but it amazed us how much she was able to capture and all the special moments and people that were there celebrating with us. We are so happy with the way our pictures turned out. Nadine truly captured the essence of our speical day and came up with a lot of wonderful ideas for pictures as we went along with the photography sessions. We feel so blessed to have found Countryside photography and chose them to capture the moments of our wedding day. They really did a fantastic job and we would hire them again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Countryside Photography's reply:

Jessica, Thank you so much for this great review, we truly appreciate your kind words! Your wedding video production is on its way and Lenny and I are very excited for you to see your video as well! We had a lot of fun working at your family's beautiful property, it gave a fun and unique twist to the norm of a wedding. Thank you so much!

Colleen · Married on 07/22/2017

As a little girl growing up you always dream about your wedding day. When the time to finally begin planning our special day I knew exactly what I wanted for photography. Walking around at the Buffalo bridal show I looked and looked for countryside and finally found them. Dave the owner knew my family from previous experience with my sisters wedding and pictures of her daughter. Dave was delighted to see us and called Nadine over and said "You give this girl what she wants, I love and want repeat business." And that is exactly what happened! Everything I wanted and hoped for happened. Nadine shot our engagement photos and my husband and I fell in love with how she does her job. She is passionate, serious, and you can really tell she loves what she does. Immediately after our engagement session, I asked Nadine if she was one of our photographers for the wedding, I was delighted when she said yes. As time went on and the wedding drew closer, she was more than helpful and open to all my crazy ideas. The wedding finally arrived, Nadine and the second photographer were amazing! They were spot on with everything, catching all the details before, during, and after. My husband and I couldnt have asked for anything better. I will continue to recommend them!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Countryside Photography's reply:

Colleen, thank you for this wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! It was a pleasure working with you and Gregg and your families, (again). It was a great day and Jenn and I really enjoyed being at a cool new location for pictures! When the time comes, make sure Cordelia brings her little cousin in for baby pictures : )

Bradley · Married on 07/15/2017

It was all great from start to finish

Sent on 08/12/2018

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice review Bradley! We really appreciate you taking the time!
  • Terra

Terra · Married on 07/07/2017

COUNTRYSIDE IS THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHY/VIDEOGRAPHY SERVICE AROUND HANDS DOWN!!! I could go on and on for days about how thankful I am to have had them at my wedding. Both Joe and Tanya were phenomenal!! True professionals with a skill for photography like no other. The owner, Dave, is not only an amazing photographer, smart businessman, and passionate about his business, but he's such a kind person. We fell in love with the whole Countryside business as soon as we went to the studio. Any question we had, Dave and his staff were there to answer them. They truly cared about my wedding and I could never thank them enough for that. We just got our wedding pictures and short film back and WOW!!! I have had so many compliments about the quality. However, quality aside, the pictures show the love my husband and I have for each other and that's all i wanted out of my wedding photography. Thank you, Countryside, for being the single best decision I made in my wedding planning experience!! I will cherish these pictures/video for a lifetime.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Countryside Photography's reply:

Terra and Anthony, thank you so much for your wonderful review of Countryside! We truly appreciate your kind words! Everyone here enjoyed working with you all throughout the wedding process and we are so excited to work on your beautiful wedding album! Your wedding was amazing and we were privileged to be a part of the big day!

Amy · Married on 07/01/2017

I was beyond happy with Countryside. They did my brothers wedding a couple years ago and when mine came around, I knew I had to book them. Dave and Mark are an awesome team! They made me feel like I was the most beautiful bride in the world. They were positive, creative and very professional. They were open to do whatever I wanted and very prepared. It was all about my husband and I and that made us very happy. They were very accommodating with our budget also! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Countryside Photography's reply:

Amy, thank you so much for your very kind words! We really enjoyed working with you all again! It was a great wedding and we appreciate the love you and your husband share!

andrea · Married on 06/10/2017

Countryside photography did an amazing job! From the start they were very responsive. I was a little nervous because we lived out of the area and didnt get to meet our photographer until 3 days before the wedding. Our photographer, Joe, was fantastic! He was easy going and got us a ton of great shots. Very creative and pays a lot of attention to detail. Ive recently been in three weddings and I can honestly say my photographer was the best and the prices are not outrageous. I really cant say enough good things about Countryside. I got my proofs backs about 3 weeks after the wedding and I was blown away. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Andrea,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We really enjoyed working with you and were honored to be the ones to capture your memories for your beautiful wedding day! Please keep us in mind for your future photography needs!