Countryside Photography Reviews

91 | Holland, NY

91 Reviews for Countryside Photography

91 Countryside Photography Reviews

peter · Getting married on 02/27/2019

We used Countryside Photography for our wedding. The staff was fun, engaging and easy to work with. They got along with everyone were very accommodating to all our requests and were very willing to go the extra mile to make our pictures great. Weather it was standing in the cold or holding up traffic to get the perfect angle on a picture. I would highly recommend Countryside to anyone.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Peter! Your photographer Mike and your videographer Pat had a great time working with you and Bridget and your families! We are looking forward to working on your custom design wedding album with your beautiful images!

Alicia · Married on 08/25/2018

Not for our wedding - Had engagement photos done there recently. Professional and courteous. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone for engagement photos. Nadine is exceptionally talented at what she does and we were beyond pleased with our experience and our photos. Their studio and property are incredible. The photos didn’t take a super long time (which was great) yet Nadine was able to capture over 100 incredible photos of us. Nadine did a great job making us feel comfortable too. Can’t wait until next August when they photograph our wedding!! Thanks again Countryside for all your great work!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Countryside Photography's reply:

Alicia, thank you so much for your kind words! We all really do strive to make people comfortable having their pictures taken both on the engagement as well as the wedding day. We are looking forward to your big day next summer!

Dena · Married on 08/18/2018

I’m so glad we chose Countryside Photography for our wedding pictures. Our photographers, Jill and Tonya were absolutely wonderful- professional, patient, kind, and fun! Our pictures came out amazing! Jill put a beautiful artistic flare into the pics of my dress and accessories. Jill and Tonya were incredibly creative, taking truly unique and beautiful photographs. Every photograph was beautiful!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Countryside Photography's reply:

Dena, Thank you so much for your kind words! We really enjoyed working with you and Rick and your wedding party! It was such an awesome day! We are looking forward to creating your beautiful wedding album for you!

Brittney · Married on 08/04/2018

We had Countryside Photography as our wedding photographer and they were wonderful! Joe was great, he got all the shots we requested and had many other great ideas of his own. He was flexible and accommodating, especially considering we didn't go anywhere specific for photos, just in and around our venue. He kept things moving and we actually finished ahead of schedule so there was never any sense of rushing or stress. I can't wait to see all our photos, I know they're going to be beautiful!

Mallorie · Married on 01/26/2018

Our photographers Joe and Jenn were fantastic! Joe was hands down one of the best visionaries for unique and amazing photos. We had a January wedding in Buffalo and he was game to explore all sorts of Buffalo themed/winter ideas. Absolutely fantastic to work with and someone we felt comfortable sharing our special day with!

Sent on 02/17/2018
    Countryside Photography 1
    Countryside Photography 2
    Countryside Photography 3
    Countryside Photography 4
    Countryside Photography 5
    Countryside Photography 6

Countryside Photography's reply:

Mallorie, Thank you so much for your very kind review! We really had fun with you and Ryan! It is definitely adventurous and so easy to be creative when working with a great couple like yourselves. We are looking forward to putting your beautiful images in to a custom, one-of-a-kind album for you!

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

We worked with Tanya on our wedding day and she was so awesome! She had great photo ideas. Our wedding was the weekend after day light savings - it got dark at 5 pm and she brought extra lighting to work with outside. We are so excited to see how our pictures turn out and would definitely use her again!

Sent on 11/23/2017

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Ashley! We definitely have some great stuff for you and are very excited for you to see the wedding! You were really great to work with!

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

I worked mostly with Nadine— Nadine & Katie shot our wedding! I cannot wait to see the shots! Great with kids & adults! I also did a pre-wedding shoot outside of my comfort zone but never felt uncomfortable due to professionalism & good coaching! Extremely organized & efficient! Very artisitic which is what I was looking for. Great at professional posed shots as well as my favorite... the candids! Don’t have pictures to share yet but their books are amazing & already know I want a canvas!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Michelle! We really enjoyed working with you as well and so glad we got to do your pre-wedding shoot, so much fun! We look forward to working on your custom album and a canvas!

Beth · Married on 10/29/2017

I can't say enough good things about Nadine and Countryside Photography! She took absolutely amazing and unique photographs! She was so accommodating, and kind, and was patient with our many plan changes. I feel like she went above and beyond for us, taking time to travel to a place she has never been before, and taking extra time to scope out the area for beautiful photo opportunities.
    Nadine, as well as Joe, really made us feel like we were such a special couple, and really got to know us in order to capture our personality in our photos.
    We couldn't be happier with the experience or the photos! I know the book that she makes will be gorgeous also!

Sent on 11/17/2017
    Countryside Photography 14
    Countryside Photography 15
    Countryside Photography 16

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Beth! This was a really great experience and I had a fabulous time working with you and Chris in Florida! I really appreciate your kind words and I look forward to working with you to create your beautiful one-of-a-kind wedding album! When did all these pics get taken of me?? Lol

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Working with Countryside Photography for my wedding was one of the easiest and best decisions we could have made! They did a phenomenal job and all of our pictures turned out beautifully. They were easy to work with, professional and totally captured our vision.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lauren! We really enjoyed working with you both as well as your wedding party and families! We are so excited to work on your beautiful custom wedding album!

alison · Married on 10/13/2017

I did most of my research for a photographer on line getting the basics. Countryside was one of the only places that we actually met with, because after meeting with Dave we didn't need to look any where else. We liked how comfortable he made us feel when meeting with him....it was like being at a family members house. He was super friendly, professional, and not pushy. I think he showed us all the wedding albums he had in their show room so we could get a really good idea of their work and the different styles they can do. We though their pricing was reasonable and we liked that we would have access to all the photos online & would be able to download them. Day of our wedding, everything went well. We had 2 photographers, per our request, and they were both wonderful. The 2nd photographer even did a mini photo shoot with my 6 year old nephew who was starting to get a little restless. We had wanted a lot of candid shots throughout the getting ready process, the wedding, & reception....they were fantastic...some of my favorite photos. All the photos came out really well, very happy with the quality of the work. Not only did they do a great job of photographing me & my husband, but they did a great job photographing our guests well. I loved seeing all the couple/group shots of a guests, very special. Our wedding album is amazing!! It was far beyond my expectations of what the album would be. And the canvas that we got with our package is perfect. We have gotten so many compliments on everything, it is really nice to hear. Thank you for capturing our memories!!

Sent on 06/17/2018
    Countryside Photography 24
    Countryside Photography 25
    Countryside Photography 26

Countryside Photography's reply:

Alison, Thank you so very much for your very kind review! We all enjoyed working with you and Jeff throughout the entire process of your fun and unique wedding! We hope you will stay in touch for other family photography needs!

Tiara · Married on 08/04/2017

Our wedding was August of 2017 and we are STILL receiving compliments from family and friends on how breathtaking our wedding photos are! I am beyond satisfied with the service we received. The videography was the icing on the cake... absolutely stunning! The team was so caring and their attention to detail is unmatched. I would highly recommend Countryside Photography to any bride who is looking for photography and/or videography.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Countryside Photography's reply:

Wow... just wow! Thank you Tiara! We really enjoyed working with you and Marcus! It was such a beautiful and classy wedding and everyone was so nice to work with. We truly appreciate your kind words!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/29/2017

AMAZING!! Simply amazing!! Their work is second to none and they did a fantastic job on our wedding photography.
    Countryside Photography was absolutely wonderful to work with. Nadine was the photographer for our wedding and she was such a pleasure to work with. She is very professional and knows her craft well!! She went over the details of our wedding day, things to remember, and the timeline for the photography in such a easy going way that my groom and I could breathe a sign of relief because we could trust her fully that the photography aspect of the day would go smoothly. And sure enough it did!!! She arrived promptly to our getting-ready location and was prepared to work her magic. She came up with a lot of unique, spur-the-moment ideas for pictures. She was very flexible and could work in our small home very nicely, getting lots of good shots. Even with curious family pets running around wondering what was going on, she still included them in a few pictures.
    As far as the wedding, Nadine was able to capture a lot of unique shots and perspectives of so many aspects of the wedding, including both us (the bride and groom) and the guests as well. We had a large, outdoor venue for our ceremony location with forests, water, and country scenery and she was able to work fast around the property and during the ceremony events to get a lot of wonderful pictures. Our reception venue was indoors, but it amazed us how much she was able to capture and all the special moments and people that were there celebrating with us. We are so happy with the way our pictures turned out. Nadine truly captured the essence of our speical day and came up with a lot of wonderful ideas for pictures as we went along with the photography sessions. We feel so blessed to have found Countryside photography and chose them to capture the moments of our wedding day. They really did a fantastic job and we would hire them again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Countryside Photography's reply:

Jessica, Thank you so much for this great review, we truly appreciate your kind words! Your wedding video production is on its way and Lenny and I are very excited for you to see your video as well! We had a lot of fun working at your family's beautiful property, it gave a fun and unique twist to the norm of a wedding. Thank you so much!

Colleen · Married on 07/22/2017

As a little girl growing up you always dream about your wedding day. When the time to finally begin planning our special day I knew exactly what I wanted for photography. Walking around at the Buffalo bridal show I looked and looked for countryside and finally found them. Dave the owner knew my family from previous experience with my sisters wedding and pictures of her daughter. Dave was delighted to see us and called Nadine over and said "You give this girl what she wants, I love and want repeat business." And that is exactly what happened! Everything I wanted and hoped for happened. Nadine shot our engagement photos and my husband and I fell in love with how she does her job. She is passionate, serious, and you can really tell she loves what she does. Immediately after our engagement session, I asked Nadine if she was one of our photographers for the wedding, I was delighted when she said yes. As time went on and the wedding drew closer, she was more than helpful and open to all my crazy ideas. The wedding finally arrived, Nadine and the second photographer were amazing! They were spot on with everything, catching all the details before, during, and after. My husband and I couldnt have asked for anything better. I will continue to recommend them!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Countryside Photography's reply:

Colleen, thank you for this wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! It was a pleasure working with you and Gregg and your families, (again). It was a great day and Jenn and I really enjoyed being at a cool new location for pictures! When the time comes, make sure Cordelia brings her little cousin in for baby pictures : )

Bradley · Married on 07/15/2017

It was all great from start to finish

Sent on 08/12/2018

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice review Bradley! We really appreciate you taking the time!

Amy · Married on 07/01/2017

I was beyond happy with Countryside. They did my brothers wedding a couple years ago and when mine came around, I knew I had to book them. Dave and Mark are an awesome team! They made me feel like I was the most beautiful bride in the world. They were positive, creative and very professional. They were open to do whatever I wanted and very prepared. It was all about my husband and I and that made us very happy. They were very accommodating with our budget also! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/18/2017
    Countryside Photography 27
    Countryside Photography 28

Countryside Photography's reply:

Amy, thank you so much for your very kind words! We really enjoyed working with you all again! It was a great wedding and we appreciate the love you and your husband share!

andrea · Married on 06/10/2017

Countryside photography did an amazing job! From the start they were very responsive. I was a little nervous because we lived out of the area and didnt get to meet our photographer until 3 days before the wedding. Our photographer, Joe, was fantastic! He was easy going and got us a ton of great shots. Very creative and pays a lot of attention to detail. Ive recently been in three weddings and I can honestly say my photographer was the best and the prices are not outrageous. I really cant say enough good things about Countryside. I got my proofs backs about 3 weeks after the wedding and I was blown away. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Countryside Photography's reply:

Andrea, Thank you so much for your kind words! We really enjoyed working with you and were honored to be the ones to capture your memories for your beautiful wedding day! Please keep us in mind for your future photography needs!

Andrea · Married on 05/21/2017

Nadine and Countryside were hired for our May 2017 wedding. Nadine has a creative eye, attention to detail and dedication to her process that ensures you get a professional and friendly photography experience on your special day.

My husband and I are originally from Buffalo but we live out of town now so we did not meet Nadine until the morning of our wedding! She arrived promptly and interacted so well with the entire wedding party and our guests. We even had some special requests and Nadine and her assistant were able to meet those needs and beyond. We have AMAZING photos we will cherish for years to come! We couldn’t be happier with our Countryside photo experience. Thank you for capturing our special!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Countryside Photography's reply:

Andrea, thank you so very much for your great review and kind words! We really enjoyed working with you and Tony and had a lot of fun with the wedding party! Really... how could we go wrong with you?! We hope to see you when you're back in the Buffalo area! Stay in touch : )

MaryAnn · Married on 05/20/2017

Dave Saviano was the best choice I could have made for my wedding photographer. He was very accommodating, listened and understood what we wanted. We weren't twentysomethings who wanted photos of every minute of the day, we wanted certain important moments and Dave captured every one of those beautifully. He checked off everything we had discussed ahead of time and circled back with us before leaving incase we had anything to add.
    I can't believe the speed in which my photos were ready for viewing either. I love them all!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Countryside Photography's reply:

MaryAnn, thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and George! We were honored to be part of your day!
  • Chrissy

Chrissy · Married on 05/06/2017

Countryside photography has done both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. Our wedding was 2 and a half weeks ago and we haven't yet gotten those pictures but our engagement session was AMAZING!
    We can't wait to see what was done with the wedding shots!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Countryside Photography's reply:

Chrissy, We are so very excited for you to see the results from the wedding, you're gonna LOVE IT!! It will be online on your personal wedding website shortly. Please respond again once you see them!

chloe · Married on 10/29/2016

I've known Dave my entire life. Any time my family had pictures done we knew who to go to. When I got engaged there's wasn't any question of who I would use to photograph my wedding. Dave is very professional and extremely good at what he does. He was able to capture the best parts of my wedding, making it very easy for us. The pictures turned out amazing and the turn around time was pretty quick considering how many pictures there were. We also received albums, which are absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend Dave and Countryside Photography! Thanks for helping to make my wedding a dream come true!

• dsta0125

Devon · Married on 09/17/2016

I recently used Countryside Photography for photography and videography services for my wedding. I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing they were from start to finish. From the first meeting in the studio to the last picture they were beyond professional.

Any questions that I had they answered promptly and I had full confidence that they would capture our wedding day perfectly. They are definitely full service photographers. I was having an issue with my bustle on my dress staying up and Nadine got down on the floor and used bobby pins to pin it up. She said that she also had additional supplies in her bag if needed. My dress stayed bustled the rest of the night!

There was a small issue that was not the fault of Countryside Photography where they did not get pictures of the first dance with my husband. Nadine was up front and honest, and my husband and I got back out on the dance floor and she was able to get pictures of us dancing together and it all worked out in the end. I know that it was not their fault, but I appreciated their honesty and it all worked out in the end.

If you want professional, quality photographers that know what they are doing, make sure that you book Countryside Photography!! I cannot wait to see the final pictures and my video!!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind review Devon! We really enjoyed working with you and Matt and your wedding party! We're very excited for you to see everything! What a beautiful day!!

Emily · Married on 09/05/2016

We choose countryside photography for our wedding and they we're fantastic. Dave did an amazing job capturing every moment. They also did a phenomenal job on our wedding album and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Emily! We really enjoyed working on your and Scott's wedding! We were so excited for you to see your album and hope it brings you back to that amazing day!

Emily · Married on 09/03/2016

My husband and I could not be happier with Countryside Photography. We had both our photography and videography done through them and everything came out flawlessly! From our first meeting with the owner to after our wedding, they contacted us instantly with any and all questions we had. We choose them because of the range of styles we were showed when looking for photographers and it was the greatest decision we made. We now have the most incredible memories from our wedding day to cherish forever!
    Having 2 photographers gave us so many more pictures and angles than we were expecting, and receiving them all edited within a month of our wedding was beyond incredible. The photographers completely understood our vision and delivered it through absolutely stunning photos.
    We just received our video and it is amazing, it captures so many beautiful moments and is something that we will treasure always.
    After the wedding day is done, having photos and videos takes you back to that day every time you look at them - choosing Countryside gave us exactly what we wanted (beyond actually). We are constantly receiving complements on how incredible our photos look!!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Countryside Photography's reply:

Emily, it was definitely our pleasure to work with you both on photography and videography! Thank you so much for the wonderful review, we truly appreciate that. Its especially nice to work with a couple as much in love as you and Matt! Please keep in touch for future photography needs... baby... : )

Morgan · Married on 08/20/2016

Working with Countryside for our wedding was awesome! They did an amazing job on our photos and were extremely nice people. They really made sure they captured every intimate moment from our wedding day. Great experience with an even greater family of photographers.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Morgan, you and Clayton were the nicest couple and we really enjoyed working with you! Keep us in mind down the road for family portraits, we would love to see you!