Countryside florist inc. Reviews

33 | Richfield, OH

33 Reviews for Countryside florist inc.

1 User photo

• Annie

Annie · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful!

Our flowers turned out great! I wasn't too picky about what I wanted other than the colors, but when I saw our bouquets, they were perfect!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Chris & Alise · Married on 07/13/2019

Dream Come True

Sandy from Countryside was the definition of a dream come true. We had looked at numerous florists in the area, and felt 100% comfortable with Sandy from the original visit with her, through the contract booking, the planning process, and ultimately through the big chaotic day. Countryside's flowers turned out even BETTER than we could have ever imagined; from the church pew aisle flowers, the corsages, the boutonnieres, to the reception centerpieces, everything turned out absolutely flawless.

The morning of the wedding, Sandy met the groomsmen at the church 2 hours before the ceremony began, helped put on boutonnieres, found all of the appropriate parents and grandparents for flowers, bouquets and arrangements, and even helped the procession get arranged appropriately. The day before the wedding, they made a last minute change with us to put a handkerchief on the bride's large bouquet and they handled this request with absolute ease and professionalism.

Two days before the wedding, I called Countryside with a last minute request - I asked another staff member (sorry I can't remember her name!) for the morning of the wedding - I asked if I could have a dozen roses delivered to my soon-to-be bride while she was getting ready for the day. They were incredibly accommodating and even helped me come up with the perfect note in the arrangement - she loved them.

To sum this up, Countryside Florist helped take our sporadic ideas of what we thought would be beautiful, and crafted them into an absolutely gorgeous masterpiece. Thank you to Sandy and the entire team for helping create the wedding of our dreams! You are rockstars.

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Savana

Savana · Married on 10/20/2018

Bride and florist

Amazing, very affordable and sweet lady to work with. My floral arrangements were exactly what I had invisioned

Sent on 01/03/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Our flowers for our wedding were absolutely AMAZING!!! They were exactly what we asked for and the Countryside Florist team even worked with me to add special touches to my bouquet. From the beginning they worked with me in my budget and made sure they understood exactly what we wanted. Sandy made sure that everything was just perfect on the day of our wedding when it was all delivered, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience or better quality wedding flowers.

Sent on 10/12/2017

k · Married on 04/08/2017

Sandy and her team at Countryside Florist were absolutely amazing. We met with a couple other florists and Sandy's first meeting with us made clear that she would work with our tight budget and be honest. She had recommendations for where we could cut and how we could save money without sacrificing ambiance. She really transformed Happy Days Lodge into the perfect venue. Her team was always available and always followed up and I knew I could rely on them. She sent everyone down the aisle and did dress fluffing and corsage pinning for us as well. She also went above and beyond and recommended our officiant (who we loved!). She had an impossible task to help us match a palette from a photo and she pulled it off flawlessly. Everyone LOVED the flowers and commented on it for days saying how perfect they were. There were only two minor things that I could think other people may not have liked (1) they subbed in very tasteful artificial silk peonies in my and my MOH's bouquet and (2) they used carnations on the tables when I had said I didn't like carnations. Here's the thing though -- I think they did it because they couldn't get live peonies at time of year and/or the right color garden rose and it was such a gorgeous artificial that my MOH and I didn't even notice until the day after; now, when I've dried my bouquet I actually love that there are a few artificials in there because they give shape, volume, and color to the otherwise dried bouquet. As far as the carnations, I'm sure it was a cost/color thing again and I was completely fine with it, since the tables looked absolutely fantastic, especially for the budget we gave her. I really feel so lucky to have found the shop and would recommend them to literally anyone (especially at our venue). Truly can't say enough good things.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Jan · Married on 09/29/2016

I was over the moon pleased with this florist shop. A friend recommended Sandy to me. Owner Sandy is very easy to work with. And she does beautiful work. I was shocked by how much she did the day of the wedding. Not just delivered the flowers and placed, but looking at pictures I see she was the person sending the flower girls down the aisle. Not sure where my wedding planner was, thank god for Sandy, flower girlsjust 2 years old! She understood my vision: simple elegance, and did an amazing job. I wish I was computer savvy and I could add a picture, she transformed Happy Days Lodge! Which I would like to add, if you are using that venue I highly recommend her. Not to mention she is super kind, sweet, easy- going which, is what you need when having a wedding. She honest and her flowers are quality. THey lasted for a long time. I would, and have recommended her to friends who's daughters are getting married. And, I will use her shop for all my flower needs in the future. Trust me, you will not go wrong using Countryside florist.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Sara · Married on 11/07/2015

Countryside Florists were absolutely fabulous. Everyone there is so friendly and such an expert. Sandy worked with us on the price and helped me to find what I could afford. My wedding was beautiful and I have them to thank for that. Everyone commented on how beautiful the centerpieces, alter flowers, corsages, boutonnieres, and bouquets were. I sent the centerpieces home with the guests and all of them couldn't believe how many weeks the flowers lasted! Five star quality!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Sandy is wonderful! She is creative and has awesome ideas! The flowers were a hit!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Cindy · Married on 10/03/2015

Beautiful job with the arrangements. Sandra worked wonders with a smaller budget!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/03/2015

Sandy, helped me with my flowers when my assigned florist cancelled last minute. She made it very easy and picked up where I left off, assuring everything was beautiful. My flowers were exactly what I wanted and loved that she came to personally deliver them to me and my bridal party. Sandy even stayed til I walked down the aisle making sure my dress was straight and flowing nice down the aisle

Sent on 10/31/2015

Sandy was so easy to work with. She took the (many, many) ideas I had from Pinterest and helped me narrow them down AND find affordable replacements for some of the more expensive flowers in my ideas. She had great other pieces to rent, such as the metal trees we got. They were great background for both our ceremony and reception. We could not have been happier!

Sent on 10/28/2015
  • User5419110 · 2+ years ago

Sandy is so sweet to work with! She really listened to our preferences and ideas and came up with the PERFECT flowers for our wedding party! Responsive and professional, they are also reasonably priced!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Working with Countryside Florist for our wedding was a joy! The services provided met and exceeded our expectations. We can't say enough good things about them and how they help us create the perfect day! Awesome job!!!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Courtney · Married on 07/18/2015

Sandy and her team is amazing. They took the pictures of what I was looking for and did an amazing job! Countryside was recommended to me by a friend and I have already passed her name onto a family member getting married next year.

Sent on 08/18/2015

What beautiful work Countryside Florist does.I would use this florist for any other occasion that I need flowers.

Sent on 05/29/2015

The inspiration for my wedding flowers was very detailed and difficult to explain, but Sandy didn't miss a beat. She did a wonderful job bringing my vision to life, and was such a pleasure to work with. I received so many compliments for my beautiful flowers!!

Sent on 08/25/2014

tina · Married on 07/13/2013

Sandy and her staff are by far the best florist I have ever worked with. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Unlike most florist today she "serviced" our wedding with tender loving care as if it were her own family's wedding. She was there to set up the church and the reception hall with the most beautiful arrangements. She helped fluff my daughter's dress right before she walked down the isle. When it came to the flowers, I did not have to worry about 1 thing. Thank you Sandy we truly appreciate all you did to make our day so very special.

Sent on 07/23/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/15/2013

Where to start...Sandy is amazing! She truly loves what she does and is extremely talented at it. For our wedding she did the bouquets, boutonnieres, cake topper and corsages. We created our own centerpieces but she assisted in letting us know what would look best and even complimented them the day of. They quality of her work is flawless and I would recommend her to anyone getting married in the area. She delivered on time and even hung around afterwards to make sure help was not needed elsewhere.

Sent on 06/23/2013

Richard · Married on 06/15/2013

We used the Countryside Florist for our daughters wedding on June 15th. Sandy was such a delight to work with and the flowers were just beautiful. As part of her services Sandy stays until each member of the wedding party has their bouquet, corsage or butioner placed or pinned as needed. We would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/30/2013
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 05/05/2013

All I can say is this florist is special. I have worked as a floral designer for 10 years, and I have exacting taste. Flowers were the focal point of our wedding decorations. They have talent, a true eye, and can handle anything from traditional to modern, and anything in between. Essentially, they are artists who happen to work with flowers, instead of paint or pencil. Highly recommend. Plus, they work with any budget!

Sent on 05/11/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2013

Sandra and her team at Countryside Florist provided our flowers for our April 27, 2013 wedding. The flowers turned out beautiful and
    They were exactly what we wanted. They did such a nice job listening to our wants and they definitely got it right! We would recommend Countryside Florist to our family and friends.

Jessica and Kevin
    Broadview Heights, Oh

Sent on 05/11/2013

Megan · Married on 10/19/2012

Countryside Floral brought the vision of my wedding to life! Sandy was a dream to work with and was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the whole process. On the day of the wedding, the flowers literally took my breath away- from the ceremony to the reception centerpieces, everything was simply breathtaking. Even my groom commented on the flowers, which is no small feat. For him to notice a detail like that, it would have to take something special! He wanted to make sure and save his bout after, as he was so impressed with it's beauty (and smell the day of- so fresh!) Brides, make sure and use Countryside! You will love them!

Sent on 11/04/2012
  • Stacia

Stacia · Married on 04/14/2012

Sandy was amazing when it came to picking out flowers. They were reasonably priced for the flowers we choose. She really put my vision to life.

Sent on 05/18/2012

Gina · Married on 06/25/2011

Sandy is fantastic -- I had such a great experience working with her! I didn't know the first thing about flowers, but I knew I wanted them to be unique and interesting. She definitely delivered! (I wish I could put photos in this review, because the bouquets were completely gorgeous!) I will continue to use Countryside for any event I have. Thank you for making my wedding so beautiful! :)

Sent on 07/08/2011

Erica · Married on 07/31/2010

After interviewing a number of florists for our wedding, we chose Countryside Florists and Sandy as providing the most quality and value. Sandy was very helpful in making suggestions and including all our ideas regarding type of flowers / color and presentation for the ceremony and reception. She was extremely responsive in getting everything set up for the ceremony and reception and even had a staff member at the church to pin on the boutoniere's for all the men in the wedding party prior to the ceremony.
    Everyone we spoke with at the reception was extremely pleased and complimentary regarding the floral arrangements used for all 20 guest tables plus the bridal party table.

Sent on 08/09/2010