Country Pines Reviews

18 | Lincoln, NE

18 Reviews for Country Pines

Jordan · Married on 07/01/2017

Country Pines is incredible! Not only is it a gorgeous space, but it is totally worth every penny. Their service is good, they answered via email within a day almost always. They have their strict rules (like I was disappointed I couldn't have fireworks at my July 1st wedding, but their business is also a vineyard so it's understandable) but they are laid back and willing to work with you on how you want to decorate, etc. I also loved the amount of space you get. I had 300 guests at my wedding and had no problems on space! But their pricing for what they offer is where I just get stoked to give it rave reviews. The pricing for the venue itself is reasonable. For me (prices may change), it was $1900 from 9am-1am on a Saturday. AND THEIR FOOD. You do have to cater through them if you want dinner (you are allowed to bring in other snacky food that they consider 'dessert' like we had our cake but also brought in a popcorn bar and popsicles). The food tastes fantastic- AND IT'S INCREDIBLY PRICED! It's buffet style so there's a range of prices you can choose from that fits you that just adjusts how many salads or sides, etc. you're allowed to choose. They range from about $12-$23 which is incredible compared to some of the other places I looked at. They even have prime rib as an option in their $23ish range. Needless to say, you will not be disappointed with this venue. But be sure to book early, because they're so incredible, dates go fast!

Melanie · Married on 05/14/2017

We absolutely loved it. Everyone was so nice and very helpful. They even went out of their way to put a wind breaker up and helped with certain decorations. They made our day so amazing. Thank you country pines!

Abby · Married on 04/29/2017

This place is BEAUTIFUL and the owners/staff members are flexible and willing to work with you. 5 stars all around!

Abby · Married on 04/15/2017

If you are looking for a family owned wedding venue that offers both knowledge about planning and a friendly experience, look no further! Country Pines was AMAZING to my wife and I. They guided us through the process, answered all of my questions and were so kind and fun to work with. Their staff was top notch. I would get married here again 100 times!

Jayla · Married on 06/24/2016

Amazing venue, and so helpful with everything.

• Deborah

Deborah · Married on 10/30/2015

This venue is beautiful, the owners are so easy to work with that it made planning a breeze. They promptly answered any emailed questions I had, very liberal decorating policy. Their staff was outstanding, the food delicious, parking very ample,atmosphere superb. Prices are very reasonable,you can pretty much create whatever decor you want. Tables,chairs and plastic tableware come with the rental price,but you can rent china and silverware if you want. ( we did) Kens Keg did the liquor and that went smoothly as well.I recommend them highly. They know how to do weddings!

Regina · Married on 04/25/2015

Dearest Ben, Nancy, Elli and CP team,

We are so thankful and humbled by all your hard work this past weekend. Our wedding was nothing short of fairy tale.

You and your family made the wedding planning process so easy and enjoyable. Elli, you were an absolute pleasure to work with and so flexible. Planning a wedding from California was no easy task and you really catered to our situation and limited time. I also appreciate you reaching out to my mother with thoughts, questions and final coordinating.

Ben and Nancy, it was wonderful to finally meet you the other night. Ben, you not only helped us in our hour of need (last minute rearrangement of the ceremony site) but you did so with so much composure and kindness. I know our guests appreciated the warmth and intimacy the deck provided. It was a truly amazing feat on your part. Thank you.

We must also commend you on the meal. That prime rib cut like butter and tasted like a slice of heaven. We also truly enjoyed the salads and those cheesy garlic potatoes, my oh my. Delicious.

And final thanks to your incredible staff. Walking down the steps for the first time in my dress and being greeted by the smiles of your team was so special. Everyone was very complimentary and willing to go above and beyond to make our evening so special. Big thanks also to the closing crew who stayed with my parents (especially my mother) while they packed the last boxes and completed the final shuttle runs to the hotel.

We could not have asked for a better venue or team to work with. We are so thankful.

~ The Durrants

They provide all the chairs, tables, linens, plates, and silverware. They do make you use them as the caterer too, but they have amazing food at a very fair price! We had pulled pork, brisket, green beans, cheesy mashed potatoes, a crunchy Asian salad, and photo salad all for 12.75/ person. They provide water, lemonade, and tea, though they require that you have Kens Kegs do all of the alcohol. They are very flexible with what you do for decorations. We had lawn games set up, fish in our centerpieces, and cement blocks on the ground for the girls so they wouldn't sink into the ground and they didn't bat an eye. :)

A+++++!!! This place went above and beyond my expectations! They are so nice and will help you in any way they can to have the wedding of your dreams! Even though we had to move my ceremony due to impending rain (which never actually came until after midnight), they made a space that was just as beautiful. We actually had many comments on how much everyone loved the ceremony because it seemed so intimate. Their wait staff was fantastic and took special care of me, our guests and my vintage china!! Guests enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. I couldn't ask for better day or place to have my wedding and reception!!

• O

Olivia · Married on 06/15/2013

It was seriously the perfect day at the perfect venue! The owners and workers are beyond sweet and wanting to make the day stress free for you! They provide tables and chairs, so nice! And for cleanup, all you have to do is take down decorations. They do the rest and pack up the remaining food for you to take home. Such helpful and wonderful people who made the day so great! HIGHLY recommend them!!!

Robyn · Married on 04/13/2013

Beautiful location; food tastes great, and lots of choices; Ben and Nancy were just great and easy to work with.

Beautiful venue. They are pretty accommodating and flexible to most of your needs. All the food options are very good.

Marsha · Married on 04/28/2012

Our guests loved the food and the setting was perfect for our laid back outdoor wedding and reception. I had a slight special request for one of our entrees and Ben made it happen without batting an eye. They're very easy to work with.

Kimberly · Married on 10/01/2011

I found Country Pines by flipping through a Nebraska Wedding Day magazine, and I'm so grateful I did! We are from Omaha and searched everywhere, but couldn't really find what we were looking for that didn't want to charge us an arm and a leg for facility rental & food. We wanted something different than just another social hall or hotel, potentially outdoors, where we could have the freedom to decorate and add our own personal touches to our wedding. We called to arrange a tour of Country Pines and fell in love with it instantly--we actually booked it that same day. The location was so beautiful and it gave us the blank canvas we were looking for! Ben & Nancy (the owners) are wonderful and answered all of our questions every step of the way. We had a long engagement & they were very flexible in letting us come down from Omaha as often as we wanted/needed to. They also do their own catering--their pricing is extremely affordable and we are still getting compliments on how amazing the food was :) They also donate any leftovers to a local food bank, which we thought was pretty cool :) Overall we wouldn't hesitate to reccomend Country Pines to anyone, and will keep it in mind ourselves for maybe a vow renewal or anniversary celebration in the future :)

Alyssa · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing place for our wedding! Staff was awesome and very helpful. Food was great too! Our guests had so many compliments on the food!

Hannah · Married on 08/26/2017

Country Pines vineyard is a beautiful place to have any event, but I was thankful to have our wedding here because of the beauty and accommodating staff members. The food was absolutely fantastic and decently priced (compared to other catering services). They offer food tastings prior to the wedding so that you have the opportunity to decide what you like. The one drawback is that you have to cater through them and cannot bring your own alcohol into this venue, but then again this was one less thing to worry about and plan for. They offer table linens, silverware, and utensils for dinner and dessert which most venues do not offer in the rental price.

The staff cleaned up the tables and packed the food away right when I asked them to. I also changed the time of serving dinner about a week prior to the wedding date and they were happy to make this arrangement. The owners were very organized and easy to get ahold of whenever I needed to ask any questions via email or phone. The venue was immaculate when I arrived, and the chairs, tables, and linens were all set up in the ceremony and reception areas. The venue allows you to start setting up at 9am and to have the venue until 1am. This is plenty of time to set up and tear down any decorations. Since our wedding ceremony and reception was outdoors, it was important to have an area to get ready. There is a large space upstairs in the "barn" area that's finished and perfect for preparing for the day. I probably had around 20 women getting ready together up there that day!

I had a very pleasant experience and would definitely refer them to anyone wanting to have a beautiful wedding. Our wedding was in August, so the foliage in the vineyard was still gorgeous enough to take photos in. There is also plenty of parking at the venue which was a bonus to not have to make people pay for parking.

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

It's a gorgeous place and the price is definitely worth having a wedding there. I can't wait to get married at this wonderful places. It's going to be a day to remember! Thank you so much in advance!!

2.5

Country Pines is such a beautiful venue and so convient for the ceremony and reception to be in the same location! The family that owns Country Pines are so personable and very easy to work with! Great Venue!!