Country Florist Reviews

14 | Waldorf, MD

14 Reviews for Country Florist

Veronica · Married on 11/04/2017

I was amazed and totally delighted when I saw the bridal bouquet Country Florist designed for me. It was a simply gorgeous cascade bouquet!! It exceeded my expectations. The bridemaids' bouquets were lovely too. Her arrangements were lovely. Lori was so helpful when we met. She created the perfect bouquet for me!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Marquelle · Married on 06/29/2013

I couldn't be happier with the service provided by Country Florist for my June wedding. I came to them just a little over a month before my wedding because the original florist I chose was awful and unresponsive. They fit me in for an appointment right away, and I met with Nancy, who was fantastic. She made sure that she determined exactly what I wanted, offered helpful suggestions, and made up a mock bouquet for me on the spot. They agreed to take on my wedding on even with the short notice and the fact that they had 2 other weddings that weekend. Our flowers turned out beautiful, and my bouquet lasted THREE WEEKS after the wedding! Also, their prices were very affordable considering the great quality of what they produce. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Sent on 07/21/2013

Kathy · Married on 11/03/2012

Nancy and the staff were wonderful to work with. Their ideas, creativity and professionalism were outstanding!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Country Florist's reply:

Kathy it was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Feedback is always helpful and greatly appreciated. Blessings to you.

Nancy was great! All of the flowers for our wedding were beautiful and they looked great a week after the wedding. I would highly recommend them. Nancy sat down with us and went through flower choices and options for every part of the wedding. Planning my wedding out of state was difficult but Nancy was always available and open to any changes we had during the planning process. Thanks again Nancy!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Country Florist's reply:

Thank you so very much for the kind words. It is always a pleasure to share my love of flowers and weddings with all of "my brides". I truly enjoy creating a day to remember.

Kathy · Married on 07/28/2012

They did an awesome job and we couldn't have been more pleased!

Sent on 10/24/2012
  • sarah_belle

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2011

Country Florist was an absolute delight to work with. My Mom and I went to meet with them and I just didn't have an idea of what I wanted my flowers to look like. Nancy showed me a few things and put my mind at ease. They even allowed me to supply our own vases to save a few bucks.

Our wedding was almost 2 weeks ago and my bouquet is still alive! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/20/2011

Carletha · Married on 09/20/2008

Susan Foy was very helpful and professional. I would recommend this florist for any flower needs.

Sent on 10/10/2008

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2007

I cannot say enough about Country Florist, Debbie, in particular. Everything was flawless and she had such vision with her suggestions. It was perfect for a bride with an idea of what she wanted but not enough knowledge to describe it to a T. We were very pleased with everything and felt very confident in their abilities to give us their best. Definately recommended!

Sent on 05/12/2008

Jennifer · Married on 12/29/2012

I had a great experience with Country Florist. Lori was extremely easy to work with. I gave her a budget and she worked hard to make my wedding day beautiful while working within my budget. She gave me many suggestions for flower choices based on my color scheme. The service I received was professional, fair and courteous. The flowers turned out lovely. I would definitely recommend this vendor for wedding flowers.

Sent on 01/03/2013

Janie · Married on 07/29/2006

3.0

They were very prompt with returning my calls. Also very helpful in helping me get beautiful flowers for a low cost. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 07/10/2008
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 10/08/2011

We worked with Nancy at Country Florist for the bouquets, corsages and ceremony decor for our wedding. I could not have been happier with the bouquets and corsages for the wedding, they were absolutely beautiful! Nancy was easy to work with and is very talented.

Sent on 10/25/2011
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 06/25/2016

4.2

Country Florist responded to my email immediately. I stopped in to make an appointment only to have an appointment that very day. The florist selected beautiful flowers for my bridal party, the groomsmen, my future husband and me at prices that are affordable for us. I can't wait to see the finished product!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Country Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing report. It's a pleasure being a part of your wedding. Thanks for the opportunity!

Cassandra · Married on 12/12/2015

3.4
      3.0
      3.5

Liked the bouquet that I got for my wedding

Sent on 09/14/2016
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/08/2010

0.4
      2.5
      0.0

All I got from them was my wedding bouquet. And thank goodness that was it! My Mom said I could have done better with grocery store flowers, so thats what I did for my MOH. And it looked way better! The arrangement was nothing like the picture I picked out, the flowers were wilted and the ends of the petals were DEAD. They were terribly rude there too! I payed $200 for mine, and $10 for my MOHs which turned out way better. Use them if you like dead flowers!

Sent on 09/03/2010