Country Florist and Gifts Reviews

44 | Paso Robles, CA

44 Reviews for Country Florist and Gifts

44 Country Florist and Gifts Reviews

Taylor · Married on 06/16/2018

Kay was amazing to work with. I told her I wanted a medium size bridal bouquet, 5 smaller ones for my bridesmaids, and boutonnières for the guys. I didn’t know names of flowers so I sent her like 10 Pinterest inspiration photos when I booked her. Then we had a call a month before to review if I had any changes as well as set up the delivery time. I wasn’t sure how much I would love my bouquets until they showed up on my wedding day and she nailed it! I was so in love! Each bouquet showed up in a mason jar to stay fresh and she even made a toss bouquet. I also order bulk eucalyptus to add to my seat chart easels, photo collage easels, dessert table, and center pieces. I had colored glass center pieces with lights and votives so I just wanted a touch of nature to add. She was very affordable and worked with my budget. I highly recommend them! Thanks Kay!

Amy · Married on 06/16/2018

Kay was an absolute dream to work with. Halfway through my wedding planning we had an accident in the family and I went off the grid for awhile. She was completely helpful and understanding and did everything in her power to give me the florals that I dreamt of. This is the place to go!

Country Florist and Gifts 9

Christina · Married on 05/05/2018

I ordered bunches od blue/purple muscaris and white, blush ranunculuses for my wedding. Some of the white ranunculuses did not ship well so Kay included more blush/ pink flowers and it was just perfect!

Country Florist and Gifts 10
    Country Florist and Gifts 11
    Country Florist and Gifts 12
    Country Florist and Gifts 13

Dixie · Married on 04/28/2018

Kay did an amazing job on my bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets! I didn’t know names of flowers so I just showed her pictures of what I liked and my bouquets were exactly how I envisioned! She’s very responsive and her delivery and presentation were really nice. Each bouquet came in their own glass holder and she even made a bouquet toss bouquet which I comepletely forgot to ask for/order one. Thanks Kay!!

Madison · Married on 03/17/2018

Oh. My. Goodness. I cannot sing Country Florist's praises loud enough! They are truly amazing and gifted at what they do. They took just my Pinterest board inspiration and turned it into reality. All of the bouquets, boutonniere and the mothers' corsages were an absolute dream. They were such a pleasure to work with, they showed up early to make sure everything looked beautiful and they were incredibly reasonably priced. I also had messaged them literally a week before to add on an additional corsage for my grandmother and they made it seem like it was no issue at all. I could not have asked for a better florist for my wedding! My bouquet was SO beautiful and my bridesmaids were all obsessed with theirs as well. They also made us amazing centerpieces alongside these lanterns I brought in for the tables and had two beautiful large arrangements sitting on barrels at the ceremony, It was to die for. Thank you so much to Kay and the Country Florist team for making my wedding absolutely breathtaking!!

Sent on 04/08/2018
    Country Florist and Gifts 14
    Country Florist and Gifts 15
    Country Florist and Gifts 16

Country Florist and Gifts's reply:

Madison, Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was such a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the love and happiness in your new life!

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2017

Planning an out of state wedding is tough and I was so lucky to have found such a great florist that made it super easy! I didn’t really know what kind of flowers I wanted so I gave my colors and let them do the rest and the results were just perfect, the arrangements and bouquets matched perfectly. Also, I happened to be in the same shopping center the day before the wedding to see if there was any possibility for delivery (as we were planning on picking them up but realized there was no time for that) and they said absolutely not a problem! Saved us a little stress for sure! We communicated through email and I always got a prompt response, I highly recommend them!

Country Florist and Gifts 17
    Country Florist and Gifts 18
    Country Florist and Gifts 19
    Country Florist and Gifts 20

Taryn · Married on 09/09/2017

We absolutely loved our wedding flowers! For starters, we didn’t have to worry about a high dollar minimum order. Our venue was outdoors at a winery surrounded by vineyards so floral arrangements were not high on our must-have list. We wanted beautiful bouquets, aisle flowers and simple accents. Country Florist delivered on our expectations and exceeded them. The whole experience - from the initial call and working out details in the months leading up to our big day to the actual delivery of our florals - was such a pleasant one. With just a few sample photos and emails and phone calls, they brought our vision to life. The colors and arrangements were perfect and the customer service was stellar. If we have any future floral needs, Country Florist will be our go-to shop!

Country Florist and Gifts 21
    Country Florist and Gifts 22
    Country Florist and Gifts 23
    Country Florist and Gifts 24
    Country Florist and Gifts 25

Milena · Married on 06/10/2017

The flowers for our wedding were PERFECT! I never had to worry one minute about anything. Kay understood what we wanted and when I walked into the reception, everything was in place! She also made BEAUTIFUL arrangements for the ceremony. Easy to work with, responsive, on time, and reasonably priced. Couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you!!

Jackie · Married on 05/24/2017

I hired Kay to do my wedding flowers and she is so sweet, responsive, and talented. I was amazed at how beautiful my flowers were. I am so glad I picked Country florist and gifts to do my flowers. It was one of my favorite details of our wedding day.

Katherine · Married on 05/20/2017

Country Florist did my wedding bouquets on May 20, 2017. I went in a few different times throughout the wedding planning stages to change my arrangement. They were always so accommodating to this indecisive bride and my bouquets arrived promptly the day of the wedding. I'm very happy with the service here! And all the bouquets were so beautiful ????

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 05/20/2017

Every detail in the bouquets to the boutonnieres, corsages, garlands, etc were perfect. Brooke did an amazing job creating each piece. I would highly recommend Country Florist for any of your flower needs. Their shop is also filled with adorable gifts.

Shannon · Married on 04/08/2017

Kay and her staff at Country Florist were amazing! I was an out of town bride and was only able to meet with Kay once but she took my inspiration pictures I sent via e-mail and created exactly what I wanted for a very reasonable price. My bouquet was gorgeous and all the guests raved about the centerpieces. I 100% recommend Kay and everyone at Country Florist!

Megan · Married on 12/31/2016

Country florists and Brooke Edelman were amazing! My wedding flowers were beautiful and very well priced! Highly recommend them for your wedding!

Chelsea · Married on 11/05/2016

Kay was remarkable! She was absolutely amazing and her flowers were stunning! My bouquet made me speechless! I have never seen one more beautiful. She also made me a lovely 14ft and 4ft garland. Everyone was so impressed with her work.

lorna · Married on 09/24/2016

Thank you so much for making my bouquets and centerpieces what I dreamt of. Thank you for being so flexible throughout the planning process

mikaela · Married on 09/17/2016

I live in San Francisco, which made the planning process a bit tricky in general, but working with Kay was SO easy. She was very responsive to all my questions and was much more affordable than the other vendors I received quotes from. I never actually came into the shop, but the flowers were exactly what I had in mind! We received so many compliments on the flowers, especially the bouquets. Highly recommend!

Karen · Married on 09/10/2016

Kay was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was able to create the magical, special space for our wedding day that I'd envisioned. And, she did it all via Email while sticking to my budget. She was so sweet and incredibly easy to work with. Completely flexible and delivered everything on time. I'd recommend her and her shop to anyone.

The flowers were STUNNING.

Thank you so very much!
    The Castros

Dina · Married on 09/10/2016

Kay is wonderful! After having several hiccups in our wedding planning the best part of planning our wedding was Kay and our photographer Lindsey Hahn. Kay was so easy to work with and our flowers turned out exactly how we envisioned them to be, if not better. On the big day they were early to set them up and offered any additional assistance needed. I can't praise Country Florist & Kay enough for how beautiful everything turned out. Now close friends and family have turned to Country Florist for even the smallest florist jobs (birthdays, Valentines day etc) due to the outstanding customer service and the perfection in every bouquet they do. I couldn't recommend them enough! Thank you Kay for making our day PERFECT!!!

Kristen · Married on 06/18/2016

What a perfect wedding bouquet you made me! I was so pleased! I came in and gave a general description and ended up with exactly what I wanted! ❤️

Amanda · Married on 06/04/2016

I only have great things to say about my experience with Kay and Country Florist. They were very accommodating on my smaller budget and the bouquets turned out absolutely beautiful. They were exactly what I had always pictured- if not better. Thanks so much for helping us on our special day!

Natalie · Married on 10/17/2015

Kay at Country Florist took to heart our color scheme requests and provided great recommendations when we needed help making decisions because we weren't really sure how to go about wedding arrangements. Her expertise made us comfortable that each floral element would play an important role, and her friendliness made the whole process fun and easy. On our wedding day, the gorgeous arrangements transformed the rooms and completely fit the theme. Not only were the arrangements and attire adornments perfect, but Kay was punctual, efficient, and professional. We wholeheartedly recommend Country Florist and are ever so thankful to Kay for helping make our wedding such a wonderful day.

Haley · Married on 08/29/2015

Kay was wonderful to work with for my wedding. She was so kind and helpful. I sat down with her and we talked about some of my ideas, I showed her a few pictures and she made it all come together. She took the stress of flowers away! My bouquet and all the other flowers including the boutonnieres, bridesmaids bouquets, centerpieces and flowers at the ceremony were absolutely perfect. She does high quality work for an affordable price! Her flower arrangements really tied everything together. :)

Debbie · Married on 08/08/2015

Kay and her staff were wonderful to work with and they went above and beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend them to everyone.

Kay was amazing to work with during my daughter's June 20 wedding!! She is so easy going, flexible, and willing and eager to work with my daughter's ideas. She had a book themed wedding and Kay and her team used paper roses made out of book pages and incorporated them into every bouquet, corsage, boutonniere, and table centerpiece. The vibrant and gorgeous colors and flower combinations were absolutely stunning. We received so many awesome compliments on the flowers! The leftover bouquets and centerpieces are still lovely and fresh and are decorating my home days after the event! Reasonable prices, superb quality, artistry and outstanding customer service--I would recommend Country Florist again and again.