Country Creek Reception Hall Reviews

110 Reviews for Country Creek Reception Hall

• Hilary

Hilary Lauver · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Responsive, Knowledgeable, Professional

The staff was always helpful with any questions. I felt comfortable relying on their advice and was so grateful for all the help they provided at the reception that I didn't even think I'd need. I'd recommend them in a heartbeat for any event you are seeking a venue for.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Brittaney · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Fantastic experience

Kim and Andi at the Country Creek Reception Hall are absolutely wonderful to work with! We had our wedding on September 28th and it was so beautiful! These ladies put their hearts into this place and it certainly shows. I had many last minute questions that were quickly answered and the flexibility with the entire set up is great! One Stressfree and happy bride here! We are still getting raving compliments on how lovely everything was! Highly recommend Country Creek for any occasion!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Heather

Heather Cooper Kim · Married on 07/12/2020

Successful Christmas party for a youth sports team

Kimberly and Andi were so easy to work with and they were sure to see through any request made to them to ensure that our event was the most successful it could be!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Linnea Barnes · Married on 10/19/2019

Very knowledgeable and professional service

Kim knows her business and helped make my day amazing. I could not have done it without her.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Kristy Beck-Bair · Married on 08/01/2019

Charity Auction

Can’t say enough about Country Creek and the excellent job they did for our Charity Basket Auction fundraiser. Kim was so helpful in planning the layout for the event and providing the amenities we needed for the evening. The room is beautiful and easily decorated. The staff helped with set up and all the details for our event. They are so great to work with!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Christine · Married on 07/27/2019

Country Creek Reception Hall EXCELLENT

Highly recommend Country Creek Reception Hall! The staff was great very friendly. The venue is beautiful inside and out. The staff made planning my wedding so easy as they were willing to help out with anything I needed and went over and beyond to make sure our wedding was perfect. If you want something they will look into getting it. They even will fluff your dress for you before you walk down the aisle.They provide a bunch of different centerpieces you can choose from to the mason jars to decorate the outdoors. They are willing to give any help and or advise if you can’t figure something out.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Tara Ward · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Night

Country Creek was absolutely amazing. Kim listened to everything I wanted and offered suggestions when I didn’t know what to do. The venue was beautiful and simple. It was an easy day and night.

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Connie

Connie McKim · Married on 07/13/2019

Awesome place.

Married here on July 13th. Could not have picked a better place to get married. Everything was perfect. Kim and her staff did an awesome job and she was by our side every step of the way.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Barbara Smith · Married on 06/29/2019

50th Wedding Anniversary

We held our 50th Wedding Anniversary party at Country Creek Reception Hall in June. We were very happy with the hall, the caterer, the food was delicious and Kim is great to work with! She was professional, organized and provided us with a wonderful experience. The hall is very pretty, clean and well suited for our event.

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 06/22/2019

Country Creek Reception Hall

Great staff, affordable, payment plan options, beautiful venue.

The only thing missing is there isnt really a space to get ready in... Like no bridal suite. But there are plenty of nearby options. :)

Sent on 06/27/2019

C.l. Reed · Married on 06/15/2019

Graduation Party my experience was awesome!

I have had 2 graduation parties for my daughters and both times everything went great! Kim is awesome to work with her staff was very attentive and very helpful and super sweet and I have recommended lots of friends and will continue to do so.. I love this venue... Thanks Kim!

• Nicole

Nicole Meyers · Married on 06/10/2019

A breeze to work with

Working with Country Creek was such a breeze. They were willing to work with us and change things at the last minute. They were very prompt with their email responses. The venue was beautiful and it was so nice that they set up all the tables and table clothes and then they took everything down. All we had to do was clean up and take down the décor that we brought in. They are just the nicest people. I would recommend this venue to anyone for weddings/showers/parties, etc.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Kaitlyn Miller · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfectly perfect!

If I had to pick one word to describe Country Creek, it’d be perfect! They have an amazing weekend package that is extremely cost efficient, Kim and Andi answer every single question promptly and are more than willing to help with anything you may need from day 1 all the way until your wedding day! I’d have my wedding here 10x over!

• Halstin

Halstin Frankovich · Married on 04/07/2019

Baby shower event

I had an overall great experience with this Hall and the staff. They responded with quickness, understood and were very friendly. Everything was prompt, space was perfect, affordable, and made everything easy for me to decorate and take my decorations down. In and out quickly!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Tiffany · Married on 02/10/2019

Made our wedding day so very amazing!! :)

The ladies that run this business are so very helpful. They made my husband and I feel so very comfortable and it was exactly what we were looking for in a venue simple but elegant ast the same time.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Beatrice Haman · Married on 01/25/2019

Awesome time

Perfect night, great service great place

Sent on 02/03/2019

Rebecca · Married on 01/15/2019

Beautiful Hall

4000 sq feet of hall. Plenty of options for decorations. Plenty of parking. Kim the owner is very personable

Sent on 02/01/2019

Tressa · Married on 12/15/2018

It was amazing and a dream come true and they made it into my beautiful Christmas wedding.

It’s definitely 100 out of 100 for me it was perfect. Great price beautiful place. Great workers and amazing owner.

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/30/2018

Wonderful service

We had our wedding on Sunday September 30 and everything was wonderful! We arrived at 9am the day of to start setup and do our rehearsal. It was going to rain so we planned The rehearsal for inside. Being a first time for my husband and I, we had no clue where to start. Unfortunately I do not remember the woman’s name but she helped us with the timing of everyone walking and made it go A LOT smoother. She also helped us set up our decorations and dinnerware. They allow outside catering which was nice! They also have lighting included in the venue which can be costly!I got my deposit back right away and would recommend this venue to anyone who is on a budget but would like a beautiful wedding and great service!

Sent on 11/11/2018

ashley · Married on 08/11/2018

country creek was absolutely wonderful to work with! they respond quickly to phone calls and emails and they were super helpful the entire wedding planning process! i would recommend them again and again!!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Kendra · Married on 08/04/2018

Kim and her team were absolutely amazing! Definitely highly recommend for everyone who’s looking to host a party of any kind! These ladies made sure my wedding day went so smooth and perfectly!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/21/2018

Country creek was absolutely perfect! So helpful and answered all of my questions quickly before AND after the big day!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Shanee · Married on 06/22/2018

Great Venue! The Staff was very friendly. Great Venue for any occasion. I will definitely use this venue in the future.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Maureen · Married on 06/22/2018

Wonderful amazing and beautiful

So glad I found this place. Willing to help and make sure our day is perfect.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Briana · Married on 06/02/2018

Just amazing place for any event. For my case we had our wedding and it was just wonderful Kim , Andy and her staff helped with so much and went above and beyond to make our day special. Plus if you are looking for an amazing laid back but get the job done type people this place will be for you.

Sent on 07/10/2018