Country Creek Reception Hall Reviews

Country Creek Reception Hall 6
Country Creek Reception Hall 7

Kristy Beck-Bair · Getting married on 08/01/2019

Charity Auction

Can’t say enough about Country Creek and the excellent job they did for our Charity Basket Auction fundraiser. Kim was so helpful in planning the layout for the event and providing the amenities we needed for the evening. The room is beautiful and easily decorated. The staff helped with set up and all the details for our event. They are so great to work with!

Beatrice Haman · Married on 01/25/2019

Awesome time

Perfect night, great service great place

Rebecca · Married on 01/15/2019

Beautiful Hall

4000 sq feet of hall. Plenty of options for decorations. Plenty of parking. Kim the owner is very personable

Tressa · Married on 12/15/2018

It was amazing and a dream come true and they made it into my beautiful Christmas wedding.

It’s definitely 100 out of 100 for me it was perfect. Great price beautiful place. Great workers and amazing owner.

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/30/2018

Wonderful service

We had our wedding on Sunday September 30 and everything was wonderful! We arrived at 9am the day of to start setup and do our rehearsal. It was going to rain so we planned The rehearsal for inside. Being a first time for my husband and I, we had no clue where to start. Unfortunately I do not remember the woman’s name but she helped us with the timing of everyone walking and made it go A LOT smoother. She also helped us set up our decorations and dinnerware. They allow outside catering which was nice! They also have lighting included in the venue which can be costly!I got my deposit back right away and would recommend this venue to anyone who is on a budget but would like a beautiful wedding and great service!

ashley · Married on 08/11/2018

country creek was absolutely wonderful to work with! they respond quickly to phone calls and emails and they were super helpful the entire wedding planning process! i would recommend them again and again!!

Kendra · Married on 08/04/2018

Kim and her team were absolutely amazing! Definitely highly recommend for everyone who’s looking to host a party of any kind! These ladies made sure my wedding day went so smooth and perfectly!

Ashley · Married on 07/21/2018

Country creek was absolutely perfect! So helpful and answered all of my questions quickly before AND after the big day!

Shanee · Married on 06/22/2018

Great Venue! The Staff was very friendly. Great Venue for any occasion. I will definitely use this venue in the future.

Country Creek Reception Hall 8

Briana · Married on 06/02/2018

Just amazing place for any event. For my case we had our wedding and it was just wonderful Kim , Andy and her staff helped with so much and went above and beyond to make our day special. Plus if you are looking for an amazing laid back but get the job done type people this place will be for you.

Country Creek Reception Hall 9
    Country Creek Reception Hall 10
    Country Creek Reception Hall 11
    Country Creek Reception Hall 12
    Country Creek Reception Hall 13
    Country Creek Reception Hall 14
    Country Creek Reception Hall 15

Mariah · Married on 06/01/2018

I had my wedding shower before our destination wedding and it was perfect. Owners were responsive and accommodating!

Donna · Married on 03/11/2018

Amazing to work with. Amazing staff and venue. Wouldn't want my events anywhere else!!

Ashley · Married on 12/09/2017

Both Kim and Andi went above and beyond helping us plan our corporate Christmas Party! Food was great! Will Definitely use them again!

SAMANTHA · Married on 10/28/2017

Kim was very very helpful through out the wedding. She helped me out alot by working with me to make the special day happened exactly how we wanted it to be. The staff was very friendly and knew exactly what to do. Over all i loved this place and the people. We will be doing business again.

Ryan · Married on 09/30/2017

Had a wonderful experience. Kim and staff are amazing. They made my day a dream come true!

Cindy · Married on 08/26/2017

I feel fortunate to come across this hall while searching for a place for my daughters wedding. Il couldnt have asked for a better group of people to work with. Kim and her crew were amazing from start to finish. The hall is designed to where you can decorate and make it look very elegant. I really love the lights they have on the ceiling and at the head table. The patio with an archway and the walk to the gazebo made for a beautiful outdoor wedding. During the wedding people remarked to me how beautiful the hall was and how personable the ladies behind the bar were. Words cannot express how happy we are with our choice to use Country Creek for our event. I definitely recommend this venue to everyone !!!!!!! Special thanks to Kim and her ladies for all your help.

JACKIE · Married on 08/12/2017

Kim and her staff are wonderful to work with.

Danielle · Married on 08/06/2017

I absolutely would recommend Country Creek to everyone! They were so helpful and professional. It made the entire process less stressful!

Heather · Married on 07/29/2017

Couldn't have had a better place for my wedding. Kim and her staff are all wonderful to work with! Highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a wedding in the Lansing area!

Linda · Married on 07/11/2017

I had my retirement part at the Country Creek Reception Hall. I could not have been more pleased with the quality of the service. Kim was excellent to work with. I highly recommend this facility.

Tina · Married on 07/09/2017

We had a double graduation party for cousins. It turned out beautiful. Venue and hostess was perfect. They provided extra help when needed. I would recommend this venue to anyone. Perfect size for small or large gathering. Gazebo and back patio was a nice plus too. Call and enjoy.

Megan · Married on 07/08/2017

We loved everything about the venue, Kim and her whole staff were wonderful! They kept the night running smoothly, and even kept the bar open past closing time with no extra charge! We could not have been more pleased!

Rosalinda · Married on 06/30/2017

LOVE this place and All the staff!! They are wonderful!! It is a great place and highly recommend!!

Billy · Married on 06/17/2017

Kim and her staff were so helpful throughout the whole year of planning, they were even better when the big day arrived, awesome people that always had a smile on their faces, made the big day so much easier and less stressful

Alaina · Married on 06/10/2017

Great staff! Kim is very fun to work with and always has fun ideas! Communication was great! Over all a wonderful affordable place to host an event! It's was awesome!