Country Creek Farmhouse Tables Reviews

24 Reviews for Country Creek Farmhouse Tables

• Jessica

Jessica E. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Rentals for wedding

They were great to work with! We rented cross back chairs from them for our wedding! We were able to go see them first to make sure they were what we wanted. The chairs were so beautiful and the company was just overall great!!

Sent on 10/30/2020
  • Justyna

Justyna · Married on 05/01/2021

Loved working with Jennifer

We loved everything we rented from here. They came and dropped the items off and all we had to do was stack them in the same spot for them to come back and pick up. Super easy and great to work with!

Sent on 05/24/2021

Tawnya · Married on 09/28/2018

This business has the best selection of tables and chairs for any special event. The ones we chose were classy and elegant and truly completed the look we wanted. Jen was so helpful and available every time we needed information in making our decision. and we were so pleased the chairs arrived at our venue before we arrived so setting up went smoothly. We are so lucky to have this business in our community.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Pam · Married on 06/09/2018

I contracted with Country Creek Farmhouse Tables for our daughter's barn wedding reception on June 9, 2018...they were very easy to work with and very accommodating on delivery times and pick-up...loved their sweetheart farmhouse table for the bride and groom...also used chairs, 8 foot tables and glassware and rustic high tops (which I love)...would highly recommend this company

Sent on 07/02/2018

Maria · Married on 05/12/2018

We worked with the Country Creek team for our May 2018 wedding and could not be more pleased! We initially booked our tables & chairs back in October 2017, and from the start, Jen was extremely responsive, offering all of the different options available and letting us know about new inventory options that were available in the months that followed. We ended up "upgrading" our initial chairs for the headtable based on some new inventory, which I am so glad we did. In the week leading up to the wedding, Jen worked directly with my coordinator to ensure that the delivery/pick up was stressfree for us, and even accomdated an early drop off date to satisfy our venue. Guests could not stop commenting on how beautiful the table and settings were! Thank you Country Creek for making our reception perfect!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Nadine · Married on 05/05/2018

Jennifer at Country Creek Farmhouse was very professional and accommodating to our needs. She was responded quickly to emails and calls. The tables were beautiful and the cross back chairs looked great with the tables. We also used the high top tables and wine barrels for the bar. Thank you Country Creek Farmhouse for making my daughters wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Emily · Married on 03/25/2018

I have nothing but praise for Country Creek Farmhouse tables. I live in Washington, DC but was having a family dinner to celebrate my wedding after eloping out-of-state. The tables at the venue I reserved (the Inn at Ragged Edge) did not have the "look" that I wanted and I was referred to Country Creek by my caterer and everything worked out well. We drove to meet Jennifer (the owner) at Country Creek (which is a bit off the beaten track but is locatable with GPS) to look at the tables and the selection of chairs that were available. I rented 2 farmhouse tables and the gold chivari chairs. The price is very reasonable and it included drop off and delivery to my venue. I also rented 6 trees that had "fairy lights" for extra atmosphere at the venue. The end result was perfect and everything looked beautiful. Jennifer was easy to work with and the delivery and pick up were seamless. Highly recommend Country Creek!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Pamela · Married on 10/14/2017

We chose CountryFarmhouseTables for my daughter's outdoor baby shower. The look was elegant yet relaxed and complimented our yard beautifully. I'm sure I'll be using this vendor again in the future. Jennifer and her husband are the best!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Heather · Married on 09/02/2017

We loved Country Creek Farmhouse Tables! They gave our wedding the exact elegant/rustic/antique look we were going for. They were so easy to work with and responded very quickly for all requests. I would highly recommend them if you are looking to take your wedding to that next level!!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Beth · Married on 07/08/2017

Tables were beautiful. Great for a rustic event.

Sent on 08/07/2017
  • W

Will · Married on 07/01/2017

Amazing! We were blown away by Country Creek and the harvest tables we rented from them. They were incredibly accommodating, flexible and kind on the phone to us as we got closer to the date. Prices were VERY straightforward and affordable. On the wedding day, delivery was seamless, and tables looked amazing and our guests were blown away! We cannot recommend them enough

Sent on 07/05/2017

Brooke · Married on 11/19/2016

We absolutely loved working with Country Creek Farmhouse Tables! We had their barrel table for our cake table and it was beautiful!! We also had the Gold Chiavari Chairs which looked wonderful at our reception!! They set up and tore down everything very quickly and were so easy to work with! We are so happy we rented from Country Creek!

Sent on 01/15/2017
  • Mandy

Mandy · Married on 09/10/2016

These tables were absolutely gorgeous and added such a beautiful tone for our wedding reception! Overall we rented 20 tables, a sweetheart table, 400 foot of bistro lights, 200 water goblets and 160 chiavari chairs. Brent and Jen were very responsive throughout the wedding planning process- especially when we needed to change our order 1/2 way through. A lot of our guests complimented us on the beautiful tables, and loved the overall look. We would definitely recommend Country Creek Farmhouse Tables and would love to use them again in the future!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Dori · Married on 07/23/2016

Great vendor for my daughters wedding, the tables are beautiful. Especially loved the sweetheart table. Overall great experience using Country Creek Farmhouse Tables. Very quick at responding to our needs!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/02/2016

Jen at CCFT was amazing to work with. The tables and chairs are beautiful. I have rented from many other vendors and these were topnotch. I can't wait to share this company with my other clients and fellow event planners!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Rose · Married on 11/06/2015

Jennifer and Brent from Country Creek are so easy to work with. We found them to be professional, courteous, thoughtful, knowledgeable, genuine and a true joy to work with. The venue we chose did not offer any type of tables or chairs for our special event. We did not want the typical event setup nor did we want 'fancy' folding chairs that other rental vendors offered. We certainly weren't looking for the cheapest route, you know "you get what you pay for." We were willing to pay for quality, bold but elegant, rustic tables and comfortable but elegant padded chairs in quality shades of color. We added some round tables and linens to soften the bolder choices and wow what a beautiful event set up we had! I wish I could upload a picture with this review for all to see. I'm grateful we found Country Creek and they were able to meet our needs on short notice without charging us extra. I plan yearly occasional events through my employer and will definitely be working with Jennifer and Brent of Country Creek again very soon.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Angela · Married on 10/24/2015

Brent and Jenn were great to work with and very accommodating. Their tables created the casual feeling we were looking for our outdoor wedding while keeping continuity. Since Brent is a produce farmer, we were able to use his vegetables, pumpkins and gourds as part of the tablescapes.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Cassie · Married on 10/10/2015

Country Creek Farmhouse Tables were an amazing addition to our wedding!! We received so many compliments about how beautiful they were. Whether you're doing all of your tables with them or just a few (cake table, etc), these tables add such a classy and rustic vibe. And the service was amazing also... Very friendly and extremely helpful! I was in a pinch just days before the wedding with silverware and they were there to help save the day :) thank you again Country Creek Farmhouse Tables!!!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Jason · Married on 10/02/2015

Country creek was wonderful to deal with.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Could not have asked for better people to deal with. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! The tables were beautiful...months after the wedding and people are STILL talking about it. :-) Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Danielle · Married on 05/06/2017

We rented garden chairs, chargers, flatware, glassware, and outdoor propane heaters for our wedding this past May. Before a friend recommended Country Creek to me, I hadn't been able to find the chairs I wanted anywhere. I was so excited to find them, and even more excited that the prices were about the same, or better, than other rental companies in the area. Jennifer was so easy to work with throughout the entire process.

Sent on 06/19/2017
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 09/17/2016

Without these tables my vision of my perfect wedding would not of been possible. The guests all complemented the tables, they were a hit!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Erica · Married on 05/20/2018

Jennifer was great to work with from day one! I wasn’t exactly sure what all I needed to rent and as a result, my order went through a lot of changes leading up to the big day. Jennifer was so understanding and patient through it all. On top of that, all of the rentals were gorgeous and exactly fit the vision I was going for. Before I found them, I honestly thought I was going to have to give up on the “farmhouse table look” because of the huge cost associated with the rentals. I’m so glad I kept searching and am so happy that I found Jennifer!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Leisha · Married on 10/22/2016

I highly recommend Country Creek Farmhouse Tables! They offered the perfect complimentary decorations, tables, chairs and lighting we needed to make my daughter's October 15, 2016 wedding beautiful and rustic chic. We rented farmhouse tables and chiavari chairs for the head table, white garden chairs for the ceremony/reception, rectangular long tables for guests, rustic high tops and cocktail tables for our Wine Garden social hour and a beautiful double barrel/wood top table for display drinks on. We also used additional beautiful farmhouse tables to display succulents guest gifts and food displays. And, they took care of our barn lighting needs by installing/removing bistro and white lights throughout barn venue and placed their dazzling light-up trees for additional lighting. The venue looked stunning with non-stop photos taken by guests on the venue set-up alone. Thank you for being so responsive and for offering affordable rental rates with quality beautiful rustic tables, chairs and lighting. Country Creek made our wedding go from DIY uncertainty to charming and dazzling rustic beauty. Thank you! Thank you!

Sent on 01/24/2017