Country Club of Ocala Reviews

29 Reviews for Country Club of Ocala

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Croteau · Getting married on 11/20/2021

Good experience

We felt very comfortable going to tour this venue. It was absolutely beautiful and the coordinators were so helpful. Although we did not book with this venue, it was our second choice and would recommend it!

Sent on 12/22/2019

Randie Fitzpatrick · Getting married on 10/02/2021

FitzPerfectly

The Country Club is an exceptional venue for a wedding! The staff and service is beyond professional and accommodating. Every detail from our rehearsal dinner, to the table arrangements, to making our dream of a taco bar come to life (Chef Victor is Incredible), and making sure I was a happy bride with my own Coke Zero waiting for me at our sweetheart table (Thanks, Jaimee) was perfection!! Thank you - Jaimee Hibbs, Sarah Beatovich, Christine Varney, Dana Collin, and the team for truly going the extra mile and making it feel like they were part of the family. Our guests are still talking about the amazing food and experience. Friends who attended have already booked it for their upcoming wedding. It was the Best. Night. Ever! The Country Club was absolutely Perfect for the Fitz!!
    - The Fitzpatricks & The Hensleys

Sent on 05/02/2020
  • Angelica

Angelica Rackmyre · Married on 07/31/2020

What a Wonderful Time

Our experience here was fantastic. From the time we toured to the time we were packing everything up everything was fantastic. It got a little hot in the Veranda room but they brought in two plug in AC fans to help. Sarah and Jamiee helped with the doors for the ceremony which was very nice, and they just were so wonderful in making sure my day was the best. Can't wait to start planning my anniversary party. Only thing I would recommend is to not put the cake by the window. Our cake got a little to hot and was melting but other than that everything was perfect. #MakeMeAMartinez2020 #CoronaOrNot

Sent on 08/04/2020

Katie Rossano Cain · Married on 03/14/2020

The best day ever!

Absolutely fantastic, they made our day perfect and we couldn’t have asked for a better staff

Sent on 03/18/2020

Country Club of Ocala's reply:

Katie,

Thanks for the great review! You were wonderful to work with and I am so happy everything came together perfectly on your wedding day. Cheers to you and your HUSBAND! Wishing you all the best as you start this new chapter of life together.
    --Jaimee

Angelimarie Maisonet · Married on 02/15/2020

I really loved the professionalisms and the attentive the staff was.

Everything was really organized, the staff was always there to help. 100% recommended.

Sent on 02/23/2020

Ariana · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful Location

First and foremost when I visited Country Club Of Ocala I immediately fell in love with the location. I am so happy we choose you guys for our special day. Very professional. My husband played at the course before our wedding and he had such a great time. Great scenery for photos.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Ann-Elodie

Ann-Elodie Robert · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing flexibility

They responded on time, and were super flexible! They took all of my thoughts into consideration and did a fabulous job. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • CJ

CJ · Married on 08/04/2019

I couldn’t have dreamed a smoother wedding experience.

From the first time I set food at the country club I had a feeling that this was going to be the venue. I started planning my wedding over a year in advance and was able to keep in easy contact with the coordinators (Jaimee and Sarah) through it all!

The day of ran absolutely smoothly, the food was a hit and everything was truly a dream. Jaimee and the team at CCO helped to give me an amazing, stress free wedding that I could not have imagined.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Judith Dominguez · Married on 07/26/2019

Quinceañera Birthday Party

The staff from CCO was amazing especially Jaime Hibbs and Sarah Beatovich who helped us every step of the way, from the placement of tables to the delicious food that was served. What we appreciated the most was the availability whenever we needed and they always received us with genuine excitement and a smile. Thank you wonderful ladies!!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Edith Hayes · Married on 06/15/2019

Everything I dreamed of and wanted for my wedding venue

Having my wedding at the Country Club of Ocala was the best decision I could have made. Jaimee and her event staff are so wonderful to work with. They made my wedding planning, rehearsal, and day of go so smoothly. On the day of my wedding the weather was beautiful right up until the moment my party starring walking down the aisle. In a matter of five minutes Jaimee had a back up plan in place and the ceremony continued.
    The food was fantastic. The head chef is very skilled and has a very talented team in the kitchen. All the staff at CCO we’re very attentive, friendly, and made my wedding the best it could be. Not to mention the venue is downright stunning!! Lots of different settings for gorgeous pictures and options for the ceremony location make this the perfect venue.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Local Bride · Married on 05/05/2019

Very professional and efficient

They communicated well throughout the process. They were affordable. The day of, they kept everything running smoothly. I would use them for other events in the future.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Angela · Married on 05/04/2019

Best wedding ever

So happy we chose this venue! Everything was beyond perfect, and stress free

Sent on 05/07/2019

Brandie Walczak · Married on 02/09/2019

Wedding reception

The County Club of Ocala was not only gorgeous; but the food and the staff there were fantastic! Jaimee was a dream to work with and she helped us customize our wedding for our taste, style, and budget! We thought we would be paying much more than what we did. 10/10 would we recommend this venue for your wedding!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Krysten · Married on 06/15/2018

I am so happy we chose the Country Club of Ocala as our wedding vendor. They did an outstanding job in every area of the night. The food was amazing too!

Sent on 07/09/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 04/22/2018

Jaimee was amazing. She made our day absolutely perfect. She truly goes above and beyond for the bride and groom and ensures that things run smoothly. They're very involved and easy to work with from the point of interest until the end of your wedding day. The wait staff was also very friendly and accommodating. Their waterfall location is a beautiful backdrop for your wedding ceremony. If you're considering this venue, they're worth every penny.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Mary · Married on 04/21/2018

Jamie was the best host always there for me always helped out recommendations the catering the food was fantastic my whole wedding people were telling me how great the service the food the respect everybody had how great everybody was on the they did fantastic I couldn’t ask for a better wedding I just recommended you to a lady at the pharmacy that’s getting married next year I gave her one of Jamie‘s cards and I will definitely make sure word-of-mouth gets out how great you guys really were I love everybody they helped out so much they said that hall up.

Sent on 04/28/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/21/2018

Amazing day

CCO was awesome. Jaimee and Sarah were a godsend. My day would have never been as beautiful if it wasnt for them and their staff. The ceremony was perfect and so was the reception. Cost was reasonable as well and I had the freedom to decorate however I wanted.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Nidia · Married on 04/14/2018

I had an amazing experience. I have no complaints. Since the beginning all the way to the end they’ve always made sure I was okay. I highly recommend this place for anyone that is looking for a magical moment.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Jennifer · Married on 12/29/2017

A huge thank you to everyone who made our wedding day so very special! Jamie was fantastic and worked right alongside our wedding planner to ensure that everything turned out beautifully. The country club staff were second to none.
    We made a great choice. Thanks to all!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Steve · Married on 12/29/2017

Amazing, Jaimee was awesome and made our day perfect!! We would highly recommend her and the country club.
    We had access to the property for the whole day and even let our wedding planner set everything up the night before. If you want a beautiful wedding at the Country Club of Ocala go see Jaimee and her staff they were the best. Thank you

Sent on 01/11/2018

Brian · Married on 11/10/2017

Amazing!!! They helped out way more than expected to personally make sure everything went perfect!

Sent on 11/21/2017
  • I

IVANIA · Married on 05/28/2016

Amazing venue

The Country Club of Ocala was a spectacular venue for our son’s wedding. The service was beyond excellent. From the beginning planning phase to the day of the wedding, everything was better than expected. The entire staff was extremely helpful and professional. So glad we chose Country Club of Ocala!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Ellen · Married on 12/12/2015

Planning our daughter's wedding with Jaimee and the CCO staff was such a pleasure. Jaimee, Sharon and staff were extremely accommodating and professional. Every detail was taken care of with perfection from the very beginning of planning to the last confetti canon at send off. Everyone went above and beyond to assist and work with our vendors making the day/night flow smoothly. The service staff/bartenders were amazing and the food was superb. We continue to receive compliments on our wedding and the staff at CCO were a huge part.
    I highly recommend CCO for any event, large or small, because their professionalism and attention to detail surpass any other venue in this location.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Letecia · Married on 07/29/2017

Great service & food. Everyone was friendly and helpful.

Sent on 08/21/2017