10 Reviews for Country Club of Ocala

Furniture (1)
Barware (1)
China (1)
10 Country Club of Ocala Reviews

Jamie was the best host always there for me always helped out recommendations the catering the food was fantastic my whole wedding people were telling me how great the service the food the respect everybody had how great everybody was on the they did fantastic I couldn’t ask for a better wedding I just recommended you to a lady at the pharmacy that’s getting married next year I gave her one of Jamie‘s cards and I will definitely make sure word-of-mouth gets out how great you guys really were I love everybody they helped out so much they said that hall up.

Profile Picture Mary, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had an amazing experience. I have no complaints. Since the beginning all the way to the end they’ve always made sure I was okay. I highly recommend this place for anyone that is looking for a magical moment.

Profile Picture Nidia, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Event Rentals, Indoor

A huge thank you to everyone who made our wedding day so very special! Jamie was fantastic and worked right alongside our wedding planner to ensure that everything turned out beautifully. The country club staff were second to none.
We made a great choice. Thanks to all!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing, Jaimee was awesome and made our day perfect!! We would highly recommend her and the country club.
We had access to the property for the whole day and even let our wedding planner set everything up the night before. If you want a beautiful wedding at the Country Club of Ocala go see Jaimee and her staff they were the best. Thank you

Profile Picture Steve, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing!!! They helped out way more than expected to personally make sure everything went perfect!

Profile Picture Brian, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Planning our daughter's wedding with Jaimee and the CCO staff was such a pleasure. Jaimee, Sharon and staff were extremely accommodating and professional. Every detail was taken care of with perfection from the very beginning of planning to the last confetti canon at send off. Everyone went above and beyond to assist and work with our vendors making the day/night flow smoothly. The service staff/bartenders were amazing and the food was superb. We continue to receive compliments on our wedding and the staff at CCO were a huge part.
I highly recommend CCO for any event, large or small, because their professionalism and attention to detail surpass any other venue in this location.

Profile Picture Ellen, 12/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great service & food. Everyone was friendly and helpful.

Profile Picture Letecia, 7/29/17, 1 Review
4.7

I was so happy with Jaimee and the Country Club of Ocala team for my recent wedding reception. They worked with us and were very communicative through the planning process. They did a great job at setting up and working with us the day-of to keep everything running smoothly. The recent facility renovations really came out wonderful and just made it even better. Jaimee was so nice and brought us coffee in the morning and during the reception offered me a coke which was perfect timing because I needed the caffeine! The waterfall and bridge area were beautiful for pictures, and the getting ready space is well-lit and has plenty of mirror space. Also we got lots of compliments on the food! We served the chicken florentine, salmon, mashed potatoes, roasted veggies and asparagus. I would highly recommend this venue! (Rachel Laxton Photography was our photographer)

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/21/17, 1 Review
3.8

The Country Club of Ocala was a beautiful venue for our wedding. The food was amazing and the locations for dining, bridal party preparation, and outdoor ceremony were spacious. Unfortunately, it was more expensive, than I think it deserved. Gratuity and tips are NOT optional and immediately added to bill, even if providing buffet style main course and non-alcoholic beverages. When the event coordinator was asked to recommend DJs, photographers, party rental companies, florists, and bakeries used at other weddings hosted at the location, the coordinator had no idea. She was hard to get a hold of and would constantly forget or change information she would give out. For instance, it was said that she never books more than one event per weekend (especially if it is a wedding) and we would be able to set up for the reception after the rehearsal. Later on, she stated that we would not be able to set up the day of the rehearsal (day before the wedding), because someone may book that Friday evening for an event. It always seemed like an inefficient battle with her. The coordinator did manage to redeem herself by being flexible with us setting up and taking down decorations and helping during the rehearsal and wedding day itself. Before anyone chooses Country Club of Ocala as a wedding venue, comb through every specific detail; the event coordinator may hold it against you during your planning process.

Profile Picture Brian, 2/3/18, 1 Review