Country Bride and Gent Reviews

Country Bride and Gent 4
Country Bride and Gent 5

Caitlin · Getting married on 06/19/2020

Great Experience, So many Options and Great Prices

I can't thank Country Bride and Gent enough. Flossi was simply amazing! I ended up going to try on wedding dresses twice, there were so many options to choose from. Flossi knew exactly what I was looking for, and when I went back for my second appointment, she had a dress waiting for me that had just came it. That ended up being my dress! The staff was very helpful. I will be going back for my fittings, as well as too look for MOB, MOG and bridesmaids dresses.

Sent on 07/06/2019

Country Bride and Gent's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful testimonial, Caitlin! We are so pleased to learn that you're happy with the service you received from our staff and especially from Flossi! We look forward to being of service to you again when you return to the shop for MOB, MOG, and bridesmaids dresses!

Casey · Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful Service

The staff at Country Bride and Gent are all so nice and helpful! I purchased and had my wedding dress altered here, as did my mom for the mother of the bride dress. I’m thoroughly happy with how everything turned out! The seamstress was extremely nice and did a wonderful job fitting my dress to me. I would highly recommend this shop to others

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Country Bride and Gent 6

Country Bride and Gent's reply:

Thank you, Casey for the wonderful review!! We very much appreciate it and loved working with you and your mom. Congratulations to you and your husband! Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness together!!
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/11/2019

Great experience and amazing alterations

I would recommend Country Bride and Gent. From the moment I walked in, the customer service was great. I tried on a few dresses before I found my wedding dress. Once I knew it was the one, they did not rush me to get out of the dress - in fact they let me walk around the store for about 45 minutes in it to make sure I felt comfortable with the dress. I also did alterations there and the seamtress Denise was AMAZING! I was considering major alterations beyond just the fit and they scheduled a consultation with me before any fitting to discuss my needs. I ended up only doing alterations for the fit and each appointment was provided enough time to address my needs. I never felt rushed.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Country Bride and Gent's reply:

Thank you, Heather for such a wonderful testimonial! We're so glad you were pleased with the service you received from us!
  • Monet

Monet · Married on 05/10/2019

It was a pleasure working with everyone at Country Bride and Gent. Both the Bridal and Groom sales representatives were very friendly and accomodating.

Sent on 10/29/2007

Country Bride and Gent's reply:

Thank you, Monet for your wonderful testimonial! We enjoyed working with you as well. Congratulations to you both! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness together!
  • Sugalski2016

Stephanie · Married on 03/30/2019

Great Selection and Service

There were so many dresses to choose from on the sample rack and to order. My consultant never let me feel rushed or forced into the decision. I tried on about 15 dresses but made my decision that day. I tried on 3 dresses 3 times just to make sure I was making the right choice. I loved it!

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Country Bride and Gent 7
    Country Bride and Gent 8

Country Bride and Gent's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for the wonderful testimonial!! Wishing you and your husband many years of happiness, love, and joy together!

Kylie · Married on 09/15/2018

Country Bride and Gent has been a part of my life since my first homecoming dress needs. I have returned occasion after occasion from prom dresses to bridesmaid dresses for friend's weddings. So it only made sense to return here for my wedding dress. The people here are so thoughtful, accommodating, and genuinely interested in making you feel beautiful or handsome. I went in thinking that I had an idea of what I wanted and nothing was working quite the way I thought it would. So, instead of getting frustrated with me, the lady helping me was calm and patient and suggested we switch gears and try a range of things. There is a reason she is the expert! That is exactly what I needed to do to get a sense for what really made me feel beautiful.

The prices here are also very reasonable and the quality is always impeccable! I am also renting my father and brother's tuxes from Country Bride and Gent and they are amazing!!!! We went to Men's Warehouse first and I honestly had a slight panic attack. The selection was limited, you could not try on the actual styles (only things for size), and the prices were a bit high. We then returned, yet again, to Country Bride and Gent. The selection, quality, and customer service we found here was out of this world! I could not be more thrilled with my dashing men and I know they will look fabulous on the big day!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Tori · Married on 09/08/2018

We got my dress, the bridesmaids dresses, and the groomsmen suits here and it was a very pleasant experience. They answered every question (even if it wasn't clothing related, just wedding questions in general!) The wedding process was stressful, but they truly helped make it as easy as possible!

Sent on 09/15/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2018

Wonderful Find!

Country Bride was the 2nd place I went to in search of a dress. After the 1st try was unsuccessful, I was a little worried about whether I'd find what I was looking for. Country Bride had a good selection and although it seemed rather overwhelming when I first arrived, I found the exact dress I was imagining. Krystyna was very helpful in helping me find "the one". The entire process from picking the dress through alterations was relatively easy and clear. I'm glad to have worked with them in finding my dress.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Eric · Married on 07/14/2018

I read the other reviews on here and it seems like people just get upset for little things and then write about them. I had a very different experience. I am the groom and got fitted and picked out a tux for me and my groomsmen. I have to say that my experience here was one of the best "service" experiences I have ever had. Ed is the definition of a professional tailor. I truly felt like a million bucks. He made this experience a memorable one. Ed cared about the big items and down to the tiniest details. He addressed all of the concerns for me and my spouse (We are getting remarried - Renewing our Vows getting married in the Church) . I am on the heavier size so I had to get a custom shirt made and a larger size of the Michael Kors Dark Grey Tux which was awesome and GQ smooth!! He made sure everything fit perfect to where I was comfortable. He did not rush me, in fact I spent several hours there both times to ensure I was satisfied. I really appreciated his humbleness and his true knowledge of the industry. His experience is second to none. What Ed did for us, I do not think I could thank him enough with words. I thought to myself and explained to my wife, I'm only renting these and not spending much at all, and look at all of the attention he has given us. It blew me away. So if you are getting married, going to prom, or even needing a tuxedo for a special occasion, It is worth it to go and see Ed even if you are within 100 miles from the shop - its worth it. And if you do, you will find a way to comment on my review to thank me for referring you to Ed. It was that awesome!!! So if you want to be treated like a king and not have to spend a lot of money, go and see Ed at The Country Bride and Gent!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Melissa · Married on 11/18/2017

CB&G was the BEST to work with for my bridal gown and mother of the bride dress!
    The entire staff is so flexible to work with. They really go above and beyond to accommodate ANY wants/needs you have for your big day. Their hours will accommodate any schedule.
    The gowns were all beautiful and they had ample sizes available to try on in the store. I went to two other shops that had great reviews, but neither came close to comparing to the service and quality I was offered at CB&G. I was VERY impressed with how much we were able to get with our budget. The prices are super competitive. You will not find a better price for the dress you love elsewhere! They definitely have the BEST service AND bang for your buck!
    The consultation was great. I was not rushed or pressured which was the case at other shops. After I purchased my gown and the MOB gown, they kept in touch with me to let me know the status and when it was delivered. I had a few follow up appointments for fittings and the seamstress was incredible to work with as well.
    Hands down, THE BEST experience! I will recommend to everyone we know. Take a visit and see for yourself! You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

i had a great experience here with my wedding dress! Tons of options and won’t show you things out of your price range! The seamstress there is such an amazing, nice woman. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Justyne · Married on 09/09/2017

I had such a great experience finding a wedding dress at Country Bride and Gent! Alyssa was able to see my vision and stay within my budget to find the perfect dress! Stacy did an incredible job with alterations making the dress fit like a glove and bustle beautifully! They took the same care with my mom as they took with me, helping her find an amazing dress right off the rack and making it fit just right! Our groomsmen and fathers rented their tuxedos here with the help of Ed and Davante, who could not have done a better job making everyone look perfect. They had great attention to detail and took the time to remember our past interactions and thoughts about the look we were trying to achieve. We could not have been more pleased with our decision to work with Country Bride and Gent!

Sent on 09/21/2017

sarah · Married on 07/16/2017

Love the team here! They were super helpful getting my wedding gown as well as all the bridesmaids & moms dresses! They also did all the tuxedos for the groom, groomsman and the ring bearer!

Sent on 09/14/2017

I recently just got engaged and went to Country Bride and Gent to try on wedding dresses! Sandy was more than accommodating and helpful! I was very picky with my selection and she still managed to find a few dresses of my liking! I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Dominique · Married on 04/30/2017

This place is amazing. They found me my dream dress with just 3 tries and made sure i had my dress in time for my wedding that was 5 months away. The alterations were perfect and their staff makes you feel so comfortable and work with you. I will recommend this place to any and everyone.

Sent on 04/21/2017

Country Bride and Gent was a pleasure to work with. My husband, his groomsman, and both our dads got their tuxes there. Gene was great to work with and made sure we were happy and comfortable with all the different options, plus the price and quality could not be beat (we looked around a lot). Strongly recommend!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Rhonda · Married on 08/05/2016

This is the place that I got my dress from. I got the first collection of David Tutera dress off the ru way plus size for my wedding. It was the most awesome dress in ivory lace needed n blinged out. I would not trade it for the world. The ladies were so helpful I looked so beautiful my wedding is still being talked about my dress was so beautiful I can't even explain I was in tears and that's how I knew it was my dress my mom was crying also it was breathtaking a memory that will last forever this will be it the girls were so helpful the tailor lady was awesome I couldn't ask for more. Am sending my sisters there for their wedding. Look out Country Brides here we come again!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/23/2016

After looking at many dresses at many different stores, I found the dress I loved at Country Bride and Gent. I had a great experience working them. I felt welcomed and comfortable trying on many different dresses. They were great with communication and making appointments. They were fantastic with making sure I was happy with everything, and really helped me to visualize the dress. They are able to provide you with shoes, hair and jewlery accessories as well. They have veils and belts as well. Once I found my dress, I was able to see everything come together. They allowed me to enjoy this experience with my mom and my aunt. We were never rushed or pushed to the side. When I was there, I was given a consultant that stayed with us. All of the women working there are very knowledgeable. Not only did I get my dress there, but we also got my flowergirl's dress there and the men's tuxes. They are so much more reasonable than other places and their service was fantastic!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Trish, the owner, is absolutely exceptional to work with. She is dedicated to helping you find the perfect dress for your wedding. Incredibly accommodating and have a great selection of gowns, MOB dresses, and bridesmaid dresses. one stop shop because they offer a full tuxedo service as well!

Sent on 02/20/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2015

This shop is absolutely wonderful. Everyone there is so willing to help. I had shopped there and wasn't able to find a dress I liked, but then later that day found THE dress, but I didn't want to order it from the shop where I had found the dress. So I called Country Bride and Gent and they ordered the dress for me to my specifications. I dealt with Flossy and she was the nicest person to work with! I was very specific on what I liked and what I didn't like and she went through every gown they had there and found ones that matched my description or ones that she thought may look good on me. She was so willing to work with me and help me pair the veils. And then when I decided to go elsewhere she didn't try to sell me on anything which was such a relief. I had heard horror stories about leaving a bridal boutique without buying and they were so kind.

Sent on 03/04/2015

The country bride and gent was amazing from the moment we stepped in! Not only were their dresses so reasonable, they have great deals if you end up getting all of your bridesmaids and groomsmen dressed from there as well! We came in way under budget from what we thought we would have to spend on my wedding dress, and Denise was amazing at alterations! I had so much fun every time I went in, and the dress fit perfect on the day of! The guys tuxes looked SO nice, they were just perfect, as did my bridesmaid's dresses! Everything was so easy there, even returning the tuxes, thank you thank you country bride for making my life so easy!!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Carrie · Married on 09/05/2015

I got my wedding dress here and Sandy was my consultant. She was great to work with and very accommodating. There was a lot of room to fit my entourage of people who wanted to see me try on dresses. I went back multiple times to try on my dress after I ordered to show other people who couldn't be there with me the day that I picked it out and they were more than happy to help me do that.

My bridesmaids got their dresses at the shop and everyone had a great experience trying on the dress and ordering them. My husband and his groomsmen also rented their tuxes there. The tuxes looked great on everyone and they got great advice about the fit from Ed.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Lucy · Married on 06/07/2015

This is a lovely shop that sells everything from wedding gowns to prom dresses. I worked with Christina who helped me pick out my wedding dress but and also adorably humored my bridesmaids while they had me try on a bunch of the most ridiculous looking gowns they could find just to take pictures of me in it. I made a separate trip back with my mom because I was deciding between 2 dresses from 2 different shops before I ultimately picked the one from here. Everyone here is wonderful and professional. The shop does get insanely busy on weekends during prom season (March-May) because brides and all the local high school juniors and seniors are all out dress hunting. I would recommend making an appointment for a weekday if you need to go dress shopping that time of the year.

Sent on 06/18/2015

Erica · Married on 05/24/2015

I was the girl who had a list of things I did not want for my wedding dress. I really didn't know what looked best so when lady asked me if I was open to anything I am glad I said yes. I said I would never buy a lace dress and I walked out with the most perfect dress....that was covered in lace. Country Bride and Gent are experts in what they do and knew what was going to look best on me. Me, my mom, my sister, and now MIL all picked out dresses for me to try on. I ended up picking the first one I put on...which was also the bridal consultants choice. Everyone was so nice and I am so lucky to have found the perfect dress!!!

Sent on 06/16/2015

emily · Married on 05/17/2015

Country Bride is a great place to go to for all your wedding attire! I got my dress here, the bridesmaids dresses, and all the men's as well! Everyone is friendly and is there to help you find what you want for your wedding day! I wish I could wear my dress every day!

Sent on 06/16/2015