Country Bridals and Formal Wear Reviews

Country Bridals and Formal Wear 7
  • Christine

Christine · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Beautiful dresses

This store has a great selection of dresses. The consultants were very helpful and made it a great experience.

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Halfrey · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Everything went perfect

Went to country bridal after many many recommendations from friends and coworkers- glad I listened! Appointment was for 9 am and had my dress chosen by 1030 am! There is a TON of variety here which helped me chose what felt best on me! I highly recommend Casey- she is kind, patient, and supportive without being overbearing as you have your special day. I never expected to find my dream dress so quickly, thanks to country bridal I did!
    Thanks Casey!

Sent on 04/13/2019
  • Lorraine

Lorraine Corbin · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Amazing, caring, professional.

The staff was so kind, and made this experience such a good one. This was my first ever dress fitting, and it was for my wedding. After some serious indecision on my part they helped me pick the perfect dress and were so professional and caring.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Graves · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing service

All of the ladies at Country Bridal were amazing! They made me feel so comfortable and beautiful for my big day!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Country Bridals and Formal Wear 8

Eileen · Married on 06/01/2019

Great customer service!

The team at Country Bridals is fantastic!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Chelsie · Married on 09/29/2018

Cathy was a life-saver! I'm so happy with the service I received from Country Bridal! Let me tell you why: My dress retailer went radio silent for several weeks and I was in a panic. It was only 74 days until my wedding and I still needed to do alterations and pick out accessories but I didn't have a dress. Mind you I had already paid in full. Another bridal shop shared my predicament in an online forum and Cathy responded to the distress signal in less than 3 hours (and it was after hours for her timezone)! She had the same model dress on her showroom floor, in my size, AND even on sale. Within less than 24 hours Cathy found my dress, texted me pictures, packaged, and rush shipped the dress to me. Not to mention, I live in SEATTLE, WA and she's in Jaffrey, NH. I wish I could leap through the phone and kiss her I'm so pleased. Do yourself a favor and shop at Country Bridals and Formal Wear: they're simply the best in customer service.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Amy · Married on 09/08/2018

I had the most amazing experience here! I found a beautiful dress and the customer service was exceptional! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Country Bridals and Formal Wear 9

Carol · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing customer service! Very accomodating. I purchased mother of the groom dresses twice from them and had a great experience each time. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Laura · Married on 08/18/2018

I purchased my wedding dress at Country Bridal for my August wedding and couldn’t be happier with the dress and the shopping experience. I had my eye on several Rebecca Ingram gowns that they had in stock and they were great about pulling specific dresses I asked for as well as some that were a bit different, too. The staff is lovely, helpful, talented, and accommodating – particularly Vicky and Elicia and Cathy. They also did all of the alterations which were beautifully done and very reasonably priced. Thank you, Country Bridal!

Sent on 09/23/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/07/2018

This place is excellent! The staff is friendly and helpful. They have an excellent selection of beautiful gowns, many of which are very affordable. I actually came to their store all the way from Boston because I was struggling to find a store with many short, tea length, or high/low dresses. They had so many great options for this type of look! I will definitely be back!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Danielle · Married on 06/23/2018

Right from entering the store Country Bridal was welcoming. The staff was attentive, yet not pushy. They allowed me to look at all their beautiful dresses and find something that I felt comfortable in and that fit with my personality. Yet, when I needed guidance they were more than happy to make suggestions and give advice.

I found the dress of my dreams at Country Bridal and enjoyed the experience. Their alterations were affordable and the dress was flawless.

Thanks Country Bridal staff!
    Danielle (Cormier) Smith

Sent on 07/21/2018

Nancy · Married on 03/17/2018

FABULOUS dress, awesome selection, beautiful wedding!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Shaunna · Married on 09/16/2017

Love the ladies at Country Bridal! They are so responsive and helpful! I've loved every time I have walked into that shop. I truly feel like a value customer and friend there!

Sent on 09/06/2017

catherine · Married on 08/26/2017

I went in so many bridal shops, but this one was different from the first moment. I had a big changing room, and the girl I worked with asked me my budget, what I was looking for, and how much help I needed. They were not pushy at all, and really paid attention to what I said I liked and didn't like about every dress. I'm a bigger girl, and yet that was never an issue as they had many samples in many sizes. If it didn't fit they were more than willing to pin me or clip me so I could see the dress, and worked within my budget. I also had a tight timeframe, and they were able to check what dresses would be available in time. Very knowledgeable.

Every trip to this store was a pleasure and worth the hour drive. They were friendly, and put up with my indecision very well. It was a big decision and they were super understanding and helpful.

When it came time for alterations they worked with me to get everything right, and held the dress until a few days before the wedding. The girl I worked with for alterations was wonderful, and super helpful. I never once felt like they didn't want to help me .

I was very apprehensive about dress shopping, especially after having a poor experience at some other bridal shops. Country Bridal made up for it and more. I honestly wish I could give them more than 5 stars.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Kerry · Married on 01/14/2017

I highly recommend Country Bridals! They were extremely responsive (immediate), friendly, wonderful and amazing! I was in a pinch and needed a dress asap because I was not happy with my original choice elsewhere. I tried on 25 dresses at 4 pm on a Thursday, and found a size 12 that I loved....except I'm a size 4! They perfectly tailored the dress to my size, which I picked up at noon the next day!!! They did this without ever making me feel rushed or that they were put out in any way. The dress and wedding was amazing - and everyone absolutely loved my dress (adorable and beautiful). THANK YOU!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Allison · Married on 12/22/2016

The dresses here are lovely and they have a great selection! The owner Cathy has been in the industry for a very long time and knows her stuff! I have met her a few times and she's always very nice and helpful. 5 stars!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/15/2016

Five stars! I went there because they had ALL of the Maggie Sottero dresses I was interested in. I also filled out the survey beforehand and they put in a few picks of their own! The last pick that I didn't chose was the dress I was dying to try on when I saw it (i actually saved that one for the very last to put on) fell in love it was perfect and it was STUNNING!!!!

Sent on 10/12/2017
    Country Bridals and Formal Wear 10
    Country Bridals and Formal Wear 11
    Country Bridals and Formal Wear 12
    Country Bridals and Formal Wear 13

Sarah · Married on 05/21/2016

If I could give Country Bridals more stars I would. They were absolutely amazing! I found my dream dress at a very reasonable price. The experience in the store was wonderful, along with my dress we found the perfect bridesmaid dresses to make everyone in the party happy. They went above and beyond in every way imaginable. We had a little mishap with my dress on my wedding day (lace and heating ducts do not mix), without hesitation, Cathy (the owner) drove 2 hours to the venue and resewed/replaced the damaged lace in my dress. You would have never known anything had happened. She saved the day! I would recommend any bride looking for their dress to go to Country Bridals. You will not regret it.

Sent on 05/28/2016

Katie · Married on 03/19/2016

I originally found my dress in California where I live. However, my family is in NH and I wanted them to be part of the dress process. I called Country Bridals and they were able to get the dress into the store just for me! I flew to NH and was able to try on dresses with my mom and family. Thank you for helping me find my perfect Casablanca dress.

Sent on 04/16/2016
  • Jeanne

Jeanne · Married on 10/24/2015

After some high pressure sales and being talked into a dress I did not end up liking from David's Bridal (special order so no return), I decided to shop around a bit. Coming from a small rural area, there are not many options for Brides/Bridesmaids locally. Country Bridals was nearly 2 hours away from me but a breath of fresh air in how the staff were low key and down to earth. I ended up trying on a dress I never would have picked for myself and received rave complimentary reviews from all my family and friends about how gorgeous I looked. :-) Alterations were done professionally and I had an overall great experience with the staff here. Please do yourself a favor and skip the high pressure sales of a David's Bridal when you are most vulnerable and head for a small town shop like Country Bridal where you will be treated as a real bride to be with no pressure to purchase anything other than the one dress you feel is "the one." :-) Thank you to all the staff at Country Bridal for helping to make my wedding day that much more special with the perfect dress!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Lovely store. Lovely folks. Talented seamstress. Great selection.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Gabrielle · Married on 10/10/2015

I had a wonderful experience purchasing my wedding dress at Country Bridals! I visited many different bridal salons in search of the perfect wedding dress, and the vibe at each of them were very different. I felt pressured, stressed, and rushed at several, but not at Country Bridals. Ultimately, I found a few different dresses I liked, all of which Country Bridals carried, except the one I liked most. But, I went back to Country Bridals because I enjoyed my experience there most, and since they carried the designer, they informed me that I could purchase it through them (they also had the best price!!!). Ideally, I wanted to try on my top choices side by side, so they went above and beyond and custom ordered my "top" dress so that I could try it on in there store alongside the others I liked.

They carry great lines and have a TON of absolutely stunning dresses. The associates are all warm and friendly and kind, helpful but not pushy. I never felt pressured. I was able to browse and pull dresses I liked, and the associates also pulled a few that they thought I might like as well. It's a relaxed environment, I never felt rushed, and they were always incredibly accommodating. They let me take pictures of the different gowns, which was incredibly helpful since I tried on so many (some other salons don't allow this)! My bridesmaid was running late to my appointment on my third visit (when I had the chance to try on all my favorites together, including the one they custom ordered, and ended up purchasing my dress!) and they didn't mind at all that I waited for her to get there. They were very responsive over email. It's an incredibly comfortable and wonderful shopping experience.

My alterations have not been done yet, so I can't comment on that yet, but will update my review after those are complete! Thanks Country Bridals!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Caitlin · Married on 10/03/2015

A wonderful experience. The staff was always so helpful and had wonderful advice. I found my dream dress!!! Country bridals helped me customize the dress just for me. I also bought my bridesmaids dresses there too.

Sent on 11/26/2015
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/20/2015

The dress selection at Country Bridals is great and the staff is extremely friendly & knowledgable. I bought my dress on my first visit- it was the 3rd dress I tried on and I knew I wasn't going to find a more perfect dress anywhere else. I got discounts on my accessories for buying my dress on my first visit. The dress was a perfect fit when it came in so I didn't need alterations. They DID add hooks for a bustle for me and it worked out great. I would definitely recommend Country Bridals to anyone in the market for a wedding gown. They let you look around and pick what you want to try. They will also help pick out dresses based on what you are looking for.

Sent on 10/09/2015