Country Bridals and Formal Wear Reviews

Country Bridals and Formal Wear 6
Country Bridals and Formal Wear 7
  • EmmyB97

Emily Blanchard · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Great dresses and great customer service!

This is the place to go for any of your wedding attire! As soon as I walked in the door they made me feel welcome and helped me right away! They have beautiful dresses at affordable prices. Kelly was my consultant and she was outstanding! I was nervous at first only having 90 minutes for an appointment as I had at least 13 dresses to try on and I tend to be very indecisive. She was so helpful and made sure I tried on all the dresses I liked and still had time to go back to my top ones I was torn between! I never felt rushed or like I was on a time crunch! She was so patient and made the experience that much more fun! I highly recommend coming here! I can't wait to come back!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Country Bridals and Formal Wear's reply:

Thank you! We look forward to seeing you again soon. We are happy we were able to help you in your decision!
  • Christine

Christine · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Beautiful dresses

This store has a great selection of dresses. The consultants were very helpful and made it a great experience.

Sent on 07/13/2019

Country Bridals and Formal Wear's reply:

Thank you! It was our pleasure to help you find what you were looking for! We look forward to seeing you again.
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Halfrey · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Everything went perfect

Went to country bridal after many many recommendations from friends and coworkers- glad I listened! Appointment was for 9 am and had my dress chosen by 1030 am! There is a TON of variety here which helped me chose what felt best on me! I highly recommend Casey- she is kind, patient, and supportive without being overbearing as you have your special day. I never expected to find my dream dress so quickly, thanks to country bridal I did!
    Thanks Casey!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Country Bridals and Formal Wear's reply:

We are so happy that you had such a great experience! It was such a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to seeing you again!
    Casey
  • Tegan

Tegan · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Great experience, great staff!

I was SO pleased with my experience at Country Bridal. Wedding dress shopping can be so overwhelming, especially for a perfectionist like me but they made it doable and realistic and I couldn't have asked for a better experience! They gave feedback, but also gave me the space I needed to make my decision! Lot's of enthusiasm and great tips! Thanks so much!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Country Bridals and Formal Wear's reply:

Thank you so much Tegan! It was so great to meet you. It was a pleasure to work with you and we are so glad that you have such a good experience! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
  • Lorraine

Lorraine Corbin · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Amazing, caring, professional.

The staff was so kind, and made this experience such a good one. This was my first ever dress fitting, and it was for my wedding. After some serious indecision on my part they helped me pick the perfect dress and were so professional and caring.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Country Bridals and Formal Wear's reply:

Thank you, we appreciate your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you! We are excited to photos of your special day!

Libby · Married on 09/14/2019

Best little shop around!

the experience I had there was so personal and so amazing, those who worked there really helped me see what kinds of dress I could wear. We started with what I thought I wanted and ended up in something I didn’t ever see myself in but it was amazing. Great pricing and super friendly staff ❤️.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Country Bridals and Formal Wear's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you. We are glad we could make your experience amazing! We wish you and your husband love and happiness!

Sarah Doiron · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing !!

From start to finish, I had the most flawless experience at country bridal! Casey was extremely helpful helping me sort through dozens of dresses and picking THE ONE! I valued her opinion immensely and ended up going with her favorite one, which also matched my families favorite one! The seamstress work was tediously perfected and the veil suggested to match the dress was stunning. I would recommend country bridal 10/10 times, and already have, to many brides I encounter!! Thank you again country bridal for assisting me with selecting and fitting such an important part of our day!!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Country Bridals and Formal Wear's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you and your wedding photos are beautiful! We wish you a lifetime of happiness!
  • Michael

Michael Gillman · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing experience!

Purchased and altered my wedding dress with Country Bridals. From the first day choosing a dress to the last fitting, they were amazing! We were able to look around and choose dresses to try on ourselves, as well as the staff, which made extra fun! They have an amazing selection of gowns, as well as a rather large sale section. I was so impressed that for a small space they were able to offer so much, especially in my lower-budget price range. The staff are all so friendly, helpful and knowledgeable, too! The experience was a dream - highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Country Bridals and Formal Wear 8

Country Bridals and Formal Wear's reply:

Thank you so mush! It was our pleasure to help you find your gown! We are happy we could be part of your special day and we wish you a lifetime of happiness.
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 06/22/2019

The Best!!!

Elicia was so kind and easy to work with. It was a nice mix of stylist pulled dressed and ones I picked out myself. I found my dress on my first visit and they included some sweet perks since I purchased on my first visit which I thought was really nice. They had a great selection of plua size dresses. The purchase process went smoothly and the alterations were done flawlessly and on time. LOVE Country Bridals!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Alison,
    Thank you so much! We loved working with you! We look forward to seeing some photos :)

Elicia
  • Ashley

Ashley Graves · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing service

All of the ladies at Country Bridal were amazing! They made me feel so comfortable and beautiful for my big day!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Country Bridals and Formal Wear 9

Country Bridals and Formal Wear's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley!
    We love seeing your photo, you guys looked amazing and so happy!
    Wish wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Eileen · Married on 06/01/2019

Great customer service!

The team at Country Bridals is fantastic!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Sandy Jakubens · Married on 05/18/2019

My experience was amazing!

This was an amazing experience! Cathy was the best and made me feel so special. I had gone to a discount bridal store a few days before and left in tears because I was treated so poorly.... Country Bridals is an amazing place with people who really care!! I did say " yes to the dress" even though I had a limited budget!!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Country Bridals and Formal Wear's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with you! We are sorry you had such a bad experience before coming to us, so glad we could change your experience!...Cathy

Chelsie · Married on 09/29/2018

Cathy was a life-saver! I'm so happy with the service I received from Country Bridal! Let me tell you why: My dress retailer went radio silent for several weeks and I was in a panic. It was only 74 days until my wedding and I still needed to do alterations and pick out accessories but I didn't have a dress. Mind you I had already paid in full. Another bridal shop shared my predicament in an online forum and Cathy responded to the distress signal in less than 3 hours (and it was after hours for her timezone)! She had the same model dress on her showroom floor, in my size, AND even on sale. Within less than 24 hours Cathy found my dress, texted me pictures, packaged, and rush shipped the dress to me. Not to mention, I live in SEATTLE, WA and she's in Jaffrey, NH. I wish I could leap through the phone and kiss her I'm so pleased. Do yourself a favor and shop at Country Bridals and Formal Wear: they're simply the best in customer service.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Amy · Married on 09/08/2018

I had the most amazing experience here! I found a beautiful dress and the customer service was exceptional! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Country Bridals and Formal Wear 10

Carol · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing customer service! Very accomodating. I purchased mother of the groom dresses twice from them and had a great experience each time. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Laura · Married on 08/18/2018

I purchased my wedding dress at Country Bridal for my August wedding and couldn’t be happier with the dress and the shopping experience. I had my eye on several Rebecca Ingram gowns that they had in stock and they were great about pulling specific dresses I asked for as well as some that were a bit different, too. The staff is lovely, helpful, talented, and accommodating – particularly Vicky and Elicia and Cathy. They also did all of the alterations which were beautifully done and very reasonably priced. Thank you, Country Bridal!

Sent on 09/23/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/07/2018

This place is excellent! The staff is friendly and helpful. They have an excellent selection of beautiful gowns, many of which are very affordable. I actually came to their store all the way from Boston because I was struggling to find a store with many short, tea length, or high/low dresses. They had so many great options for this type of look! I will definitely be back!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Danielle · Married on 06/23/2018

Right from entering the store Country Bridal was welcoming. The staff was attentive, yet not pushy. They allowed me to look at all their beautiful dresses and find something that I felt comfortable in and that fit with my personality. Yet, when I needed guidance they were more than happy to make suggestions and give advice.

I found the dress of my dreams at Country Bridal and enjoyed the experience. Their alterations were affordable and the dress was flawless.

Thanks Country Bridal staff!
    Danielle (Cormier) Smith

Sent on 07/21/2018

Nancy · Married on 03/17/2018

FABULOUS dress, awesome selection, beautiful wedding!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Shaunna · Married on 09/16/2017

Love the ladies at Country Bridal! They are so responsive and helpful! I've loved every time I have walked into that shop. I truly feel like a value customer and friend there!

Sent on 09/06/2017

catherine · Married on 08/26/2017

I went in so many bridal shops, but this one was different from the first moment. I had a big changing room, and the girl I worked with asked me my budget, what I was looking for, and how much help I needed. They were not pushy at all, and really paid attention to what I said I liked and didn't like about every dress. I'm a bigger girl, and yet that was never an issue as they had many samples in many sizes. If it didn't fit they were more than willing to pin me or clip me so I could see the dress, and worked within my budget. I also had a tight timeframe, and they were able to check what dresses would be available in time. Very knowledgeable.

Every trip to this store was a pleasure and worth the hour drive. They were friendly, and put up with my indecision very well. It was a big decision and they were super understanding and helpful.

When it came time for alterations they worked with me to get everything right, and held the dress until a few days before the wedding. The girl I worked with for alterations was wonderful, and super helpful. I never once felt like they didn't want to help me .

I was very apprehensive about dress shopping, especially after having a poor experience at some other bridal shops. Country Bridal made up for it and more. I honestly wish I could give them more than 5 stars.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Kerry · Married on 01/14/2017

I highly recommend Country Bridals! They were extremely responsive (immediate), friendly, wonderful and amazing! I was in a pinch and needed a dress asap because I was not happy with my original choice elsewhere. I tried on 25 dresses at 4 pm on a Thursday, and found a size 12 that I loved....except I'm a size 4! They perfectly tailored the dress to my size, which I picked up at noon the next day!!! They did this without ever making me feel rushed or that they were put out in any way. The dress and wedding was amazing - and everyone absolutely loved my dress (adorable and beautiful). THANK YOU!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Allison · Married on 12/22/2016

The dresses here are lovely and they have a great selection! The owner Cathy has been in the industry for a very long time and knows her stuff! I have met her a few times and she's always very nice and helpful. 5 stars!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/15/2016

Five stars! I went there because they had ALL of the Maggie Sottero dresses I was interested in. I also filled out the survey beforehand and they put in a few picks of their own! The last pick that I didn't chose was the dress I was dying to try on when I saw it (i actually saved that one for the very last to put on) fell in love it was perfect and it was STUNNING!!!!

Sent on 10/12/2017
    Country Bridals and Formal Wear 11
    Country Bridals and Formal Wear 12
    Country Bridals and Formal Wear 13
    Country Bridals and Formal Wear 14

Sarah · Married on 05/21/2016

If I could give Country Bridals more stars I would. They were absolutely amazing! I found my dream dress at a very reasonable price. The experience in the store was wonderful, along with my dress we found the perfect bridesmaid dresses to make everyone in the party happy. They went above and beyond in every way imaginable. We had a little mishap with my dress on my wedding day (lace and heating ducts do not mix), without hesitation, Cathy (the owner) drove 2 hours to the venue and resewed/replaced the damaged lace in my dress. You would have never known anything had happened. She saved the day! I would recommend any bride looking for their dress to go to Country Bridals. You will not regret it.

Sent on 05/28/2016