58 Reviews for Country and Lace Florist

Clean Up (3)
Single Flowers (3)
Event Design (2)
58 Country and Lace Florist Reviews

Debbie was a joy to work with! She took the time to meet with us and discuss our vision in depth. We didn’t know a lot about about flowers or floral arrangements, but Debbie was there to guide us. She was patient and knowledgeable, and helped walk us through all the options and possibilities. In the end, Debbie’s flower arrangements and bouquets turned out exactly the way we wanted … and even better than we had imagined! They couldn’t have been more perfect and we were so pleased! Working with Debbie, we could tell that she was passionate about her job, and dedicated to getting it right! Debbie was professional, easy to communicate and coordinate with, and sweet! We would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Chris, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Debbie was patient and very helpful in choosing types of flowers and colors. The prices were reasonable. She was on time with the delivery.

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Debbie makes beautiful arrangements and bouquets! I loved that she works independently and that we were her only wedding for the day. We used her for both our rehearsal dinner and wedding. She knew my venues (McCrady's and the Historic Rice Mill) very well and could suggest arrangement styles that she knew complemented the space. With very minimal direction, Debbie was able to figure out exactly what I envisioned. I really appreciated her flexibility! After our initial meeting our budget and table numbers drastically changed and she was able to still find a way to make it work. The flowers were gorgeous and we were happy to be able to take the larger arrangements home to donate after the wedding!

Profile Picture Carmelina, 4/28/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was one of those brides that was determined to DIY my own flowers. I quickly realized what an undertaking that would be, when I had enough on my plate. Debbie came to the rescue! She is highly rated for a reason! I cannot recommend her enough, she NAILED exactly what my vision was for our day. I highly recommend her, she knows what she is doing! Her flowers made our day!!

Profile Picture Brittney, 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Flower Petals, Consultations

Debbie is amazing! She was so accommodating and gracious with the many questions I had and changes I made through the planning process. She understood my vision and delivered the most beautiful flowers! We couldn’t have asked for anything else, she made our venue so beautiful! I would highly recommend Debbie.

Photo for Country and Lace Florist Review - Bride’s bouquet
Profile Picture Courtney, 3/24/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Debbie was amazing! She took my ideas and transformed them into my perfect bridal bouquet. It was such an amazing value for the quality and amount of blooms! She is very responsive, detailed, and organized. You can tell she truly cares about her clients, and truly loves what she does. I would and will recommend her for anyone getting married in the Charleston area!

Profile Picture Megan, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My wedding flowers were absolutely lovely, the response time was quick, and Debbie's friendly attitude made the entire experience easy and pleasant. She's very down to earth, easy to talk to, and was there promptly to help set-up. I totally recommend her for any and everyone in the Charleston and surround areas!

Profile Picture Annezelle, 6/17/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

WOW!!! Debbie is absolutely amazing at what she does and I couldn't have been any happier with the way everything turned out. Her work was amazing! She was always very responsive and patient with my indecisiveness on what I wanted but in the end everything was so beautiful and my guests were raving about how beautiful all the flowers were. My favorite part was her floral arrangement on my cake, it was absolutely stunning!!! If you are looking for a florist that will give you great quality and beauty for a good price look no further than Debbie at Country and Lace! :)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

I had a wonderful experience with Debbie of Country and Lace Florists! She did beautiful work and included the pew bows my mom made in her design. She incorporated all different shades of my wedding colors and but together beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for a very reasonable price. She was very responsive to questions and supportive throughout the entire planning process. I feel that she excited for my husband and me on a personal level, not just a professional level. I definitely recommend Debbie for weddings and am very grateful for her hard work!!

Profile Picture Stacey, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Debbie is amazing. Her work is incredible. We couldn't have asked for better floral arrangements for our wedding. She went above and beyond to make our day special. I would highly recommend Country & Lace Florist any time!

Ps-the flowers smelt WONDERFUL!!!

Profile Picture Ayla, 4/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I highly recommend Debbie for all your wedding flower needs!! She is calm, patient, and very knowledgeable about flowers. She's able to look at pictures and either recreate or make suggestions to tailor to your desires. She is very flexible; she handled our changes of mind-even up to 2 days before the wedding-with such patience and grace!! The flowers for my daughter's wedding were every bit as beautiful as any pictures I've ever seen!! Debbie provided a gorgeous bridal bouquet as well as flowers for my daughter's hair, lovely bridesmaids bouquets, very nice boutonnieres, flowers for the cake and greenery for the tables. You will love working with Debbie and her floral creations!!

Profile Picture GIna, 3/4/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Debbie was a pleasure to work with and the flowers provided were beautiful! My first meeting with her was very professional and she brought example photos and even brought example vases and other vessels so I could picture how things would look and pick what I liked. She was also very flexible with adding flowers to our church decoration which were absolutely breathtaking and really made our ceremony special. Debbie was also very willing to customize our flowers, down to spray-painting stems and vases with a special color of copper I requested. I would recommend her to anyone for her professionalism, value and quality!

Profile Picture User6596873, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Debbie did an amazing job for us two times this year! Our twin daughters got married in April and October. From soft spring colors to vibrant fall ones, Debbie made their visions a beautiful reality. She was affordable and super easy to work with. She'll be the first person I call if our third daughter plans a Charleston wedding!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I used Country and Lace for my wedding flowers and can't imagine them turning out any prettier! When I met with Debbie to talk about ideas, I did not know much about flowers. I had an idea of the look I was going for, but wasn't too sure of names of flowers or what would be in season. She was so quick with finding flowers to match my description and price range. The arrangements she put together were absolutely stunning!!! I highly recommend Country and Lace Florist and I am so thankful they were a part of my wedding day!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Debbie was great! The flowers were everything we asked for and more. She was flexible and affordable. We couldn't have asked for a better florist.

Profile Picture kathleen, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

The flowers for my wedding were absolutly perfect and EXACTLY what I asked for. I brought a couple pictures that I found on Pinterest and Debbie was able to not only match the picture, but even add a little more detail making them look even more beautiful. I was 110% satisfied and would recommend this florist for any and all events!

Profile Picture Renee, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wonderful florist, great prices, and great lady! Debbie worked with me through the whole process and not only figured out exactly what I wanted in every circumstance, but also worked around my budget. Her prices were not just reasonable but a good deal below many others I talked to. She was also great working with me across long distance since my wedding was a destination wedding. On the day of the flowers truly blew me away. Everything she did from my own flowers, arch floral arrangement, and reception tables were absolutely stunning.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Country and Lace gave us beautiful flowers and made arrangements that were perfect for what we envisioned. They really helped because I love flowers and had a specific look I envisioned for the wedding, but I don't know different kinds of flowers that well and so I felt like my requests weren't that helpful, but the end product was perfect. The price was also one of the best I found for picture-worthy flowers and beautiful bouquets.

Profile Picture Holly, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Debbie was able to make my vision of flowers to come life. I showed her several photos from Pinterest that I liked and told her my ideas for the reception. She worked with me on the colors and types of flowers. It turned out beautifully and my bouquet was gorgeous!

Profile Picture User7699055, 2+ years ago, 14 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I am the mother of the brides, that would one, two and three brides, the last being May 14, 2016, at the Charleston Country Club of Charleston. I would like to echo that Debbie was always extremely accommodating of our time and very professional. She listened carefully and created beautiful flowers for each of my three daughters weddings over the past six years. Each bride was beyond pleased with her bouquets and flower arrangements and we never had to worry about the details. Debbie is truly one of the most genuine, caring, talented people I know and her love of her work is evident in each bouquet and arrangement she creates.

Profile Picture Linda, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Event Design, Set Up

She was wonderful! Everything was perfect and she was so great to work with

Profile Picture Allyson, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Debbie, the owner of Country and Lace Florist, was absolutely amazing. She was flexible about setting up a time to meet. She listened to what you wanted but also had great suggestions. She made me a mock bridal bouquet at the last minute so I was able to use it with my bridal portraits. The wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I was in awe when I walked into my reception area. They looked fantastic! Debbie is so sweet, accomodating, and replies very quickly. I could not have picked at better florist for our big day!

Profile Picture Krysten, 12/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Debbie, the owner of Country and Lace, is seriously the best!!! To start, she was very accommodating and was willing to meet with me, my mom and my sister when they were visiting from PA on a busy wedding weekend. She is very knowledgeable about flowers so you can show her any picture and she can make your vision come to life. She is also really great about making suggestions if certain flowers aren't in season so you can still achieve the look you want. She is very organized, professional and timely. After we met each time she emailed the quote within a few hours. She was so patient with me when I was undecided about what I wanted! She was willing to meet and make as many changes as I wanted. In the end, the flowers at the ceremony and the reception were AWESOME!!! They held up all night in the July heat! And the best part is how reasonable she is for such outstanding work!!! Dont even think about it...go with County and Lace!!! You won't be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough good things about Debbie. She was truly professional and listened to what I wanted/liked to ensure my vision was realized on my wedding day. I have probably changed the floral designs 4 or 5 times but Debbie was very patient and worked with me throughout the entire process. The flowers turned out absolutely beautiful! Having a destination wedding means not being able to see things in person during the planning process. I probably could have used less flower centerpieces on my wedding day as I did not know how big each would look like, but I would still recommend Debbie to any bride-to-be in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/21/15, 4 Reviews