Country and Lace Florist Reviews

Country and Lace Florist 7
  • Karen

Karen Massey · Getting married on 02/05/2020

Beautiful Bouquet

Debbie was wonderful to work with! She provided us with exactly what we were looking for.

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Country and Lace Florist 8
    Country and Lace Florist 9
    Country and Lace Florist 10

Country and Lace Florist's reply:

Well thank you very much Karen. I am so glad you were pleased. Thanks for sending the pictures. I wish you both the very best.
  • Rochelle

Rochelle · Married on 11/02/2018

Debbie was amazing! Service and Price top notch for Value!

Couldn't have asked for a better florist experience for our wedding in Charleston SC. Debbie spent SO much time with me, I was blow away. Several phone calls that were long and very detailed. Guests were blown away by how pretty she made the wedding venue and ceremony look! If you're wondering who to hire for your wedding, pick Debbie at country and lace, no brainer. VERY fair pricing as well!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Country and Lace Florist's reply:

Hi Rochelle, I am so glad you were pleased. You had a beautiful wedding and you were a beautiful bride! It was a pleasure to serve you. The cake was very cool. I will friend you on Facebook to see some pictures. Thank you for this nice review! Very Best Wishes! Debbie

Shelby · Married on 08/18/2018

Debbie was so gracious to accept our business! She already had a large wedding for the same day but she agreed to assist with just the personal flowers - bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages. At the last minute, mom asked her to make a few table arrangements that were like the bouquets so that we could repurpose bouquets on the reception tables. Only wanting to have 2 styles of centerpieces, we needed her help to make that happen (since the number of tables seemed to increase daily)! Debbie was so easy to work with and very helpful in suggesting the best flowers at the best price for this time of year. They were beautiful!! We highly recommend her work!

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Country and Lace Florist 11
    Country and Lace Florist 12
    Country and Lace Florist 13

Country and Lace Florist's reply:

Hi Shelby, thank you very much for the nice review. I am so glad you ask me to work with you. You had a beautiful wedding and you were a beautiful bride! You and your mom were a pleasure to work with. I wish you both much happiness in your new married life.

Chris · Married on 06/16/2018

Debbie was a joy to work with! She took the time to meet with us and discuss our vision in depth. We didn’t know a lot about about flowers or floral arrangements, but Debbie was there to guide us. She was patient and knowledgeable, and helped walk us through all the options and possibilities. In the end, Debbie’s flower arrangements and bouquets turned out exactly the way we wanted … and even better than we had imagined! They couldn’t have been more perfect and we were so pleased! Working with Debbie, we could tell that she was passionate about her job, and dedicated to getting it right! Debbie was professional, easy to communicate and coordinate with, and sweet! We would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Country and Lace Florist 14
    Country and Lace Florist 15
    Country and Lace Florist 16

Country and Lace Florist's reply:

Hello Chris and Kelly, Thank you very much for this nice review and the pictures! I am so glad you were pleased. You are a precious couple and I am glad I got to work with you. I know you two will be very happy. God Bless, Debbie

Kelly · Married on 05/12/2018

Debbie was patient and very helpful in choosing types of flowers and colors. The prices were reasonable. She was on time with the delivery.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Country and Lace Florist's reply:

Thank you Kelly. I am so glad you were pleased. I would love a picture.
    God Bless you both and Very Best Wishes,
    Debbie

Carmelina · Married on 04/28/2018

Debbie makes beautiful arrangements and bouquets! I loved that she works independently and that we were her only wedding for the day. We used her for both our rehearsal dinner and wedding. She knew my venues (McCrady's and the Historic Rice Mill) very well and could suggest arrangement styles that she knew complemented the space. With very minimal direction, Debbie was able to figure out exactly what I envisioned. I really appreciated her flexibility! After our initial meeting our budget and table numbers drastically changed and she was able to still find a way to make it work. The flowers were gorgeous and we were happy to be able to take the larger arrangements home to donate after the wedding!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Country and Lace Florist's reply:

Thank you Carmelina for your nice review. Your wedding was lovely and you were a beautiful bride and a pleasure to work with. Very best wishes to you both.

Brittney · Married on 03/31/2018

I was one of those brides that was determined to DIY my own flowers. I quickly realized what an undertaking that would be, when I had enough on my plate. Debbie came to the rescue! She is highly rated for a reason! I cannot recommend her enough, she NAILED exactly what my vision was for our day. I highly recommend her, she knows what she is doing! Her flowers made our day!!

Sent on 05/05/2018
    Country and Lace Florist 17
    Country and Lace Florist 18
    Country and Lace Florist 19
    Country and Lace Florist 20

Country and Lace Florist's reply:

Hi Brittney, Thank you for the nice review. I love the pictures you attached. It was a nice day and you looked beautiful. So glad you were pleased. I hope you both will be very happy. God Bless, Debbie

Raquel · Married on 03/25/2018

A pop of sunflowers, white roses, daisies, lilies, and life! Debbie is incredibly talented and brought such color to my wedding. She was incredibly easy to work with and brought my perfect sunflower bouquet to life. Having such beautiful sunflowers at my wedding made it difficult when it was time to toss the bouquet. The decorations and lantern centerpieces brought such class to my wedding. Debbie was very accommodating!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Courtney · Married on 03/24/2018

Debbie is amazing! She was so accommodating and gracious with the many questions I had and changes I made through the planning process. She understood my vision and delivered the most beautiful flowers! We couldn’t have asked for anything else, she made our venue so beautiful! I would highly recommend Debbie.

Sent on 04/18/2018
    Country and Lace Florist 21

Country and Lace Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Courtney for your nice review. It was a beautiful wedding and you were a beautiful bride! I am so glad you were pleased. Thanks for sharing the picture too. Very Best Wishes

Megan · Married on 03/10/2018

Debbie was amazing! She took my ideas and transformed them into my perfect bridal bouquet. It was such an amazing value for the quality and amount of blooms! She is very responsive, detailed, and organized. You can tell she truly cares about her clients, and truly loves what she does. I would and will recommend her for anyone getting married in the Charleston area!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Country and Lace Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Megan. You are very kind. So glad it was such a pretty day for. God Bless.

Amy · Married on 07/15/2017

I could not have been more pleased with our floral arrangements for our BIG day! Ms. Debbie was awesome to work with and worked hard at pleasing us and staying within our budget! We were not disappointed! My arrangements were absolutely beautiful!!!! I would recommend this florist to anyone!!!!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Country and Lace Florist's reply:

Thank you Amy for your nice review. You were a beautiful bride and had a lovely place on that creek. Loved your arbor, such a special gift. Very Best Wishes!
  • Mrs. Duda

Annezelle · Married on 06/17/2017

My wedding flowers were absolutely lovely, the response time was quick, and Debbie's friendly attitude made the entire experience easy and pleasant. She's very down to earth, easy to talk to, and was there promptly to help set-up. I totally recommend her for any and everyone in the Charleston and surround areas!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Country and Lace Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Zella for this nice review. You did have a beautiful beach wedding. Would love a picture. Very best wishes to you both today and forever!

Jennifer · Married on 04/29/2017

WOW!!! Debbie is absolutely amazing at what she does and I couldn't have been any happier with the way everything turned out. Her work was amazing! She was always very responsive and patient with my indecisiveness on what I wanted but in the end everything was so beautiful and my guests were raving about how beautiful all the flowers were. My favorite part was her floral arrangement on my cake, it was absolutely stunning!!! If you are looking for a florist that will give you great quality and beauty for a good price look no further than Debbie at Country and Lace! :)

Sent on 05/02/2017

Country and Lace Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer for such a nice review. You were a beautiful bride and it was a beautiful day! I love to decorate cakes and I love what I do. I wish you both the very best!

Stacey · Married on 04/22/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Debbie of Country and Lace Florists! She did beautiful work and included the pew bows my mom made in her design. She incorporated all different shades of my wedding colors and but together beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for a very reasonable price. She was very responsive to questions and supportive throughout the entire planning process. I feel that she excited for my husband and me on a personal level, not just a professional level. I definitely recommend Debbie for weddings and am very grateful for her hard work!!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Country and Lace Florist's reply:

Thank you Stacey for such a sweet review. You had a beautiful wedding and were a pleasure to serve. Very Best Wishes to you both for your future.
  • Ayla

Ayla · Married on 04/08/2017

Debbie is amazing. Her work is incredible. We couldn't have asked for better floral arrangements for our wedding. She went above and beyond to make our day special. I would highly recommend Country & Lace Florist any time!

Ps-the flowers smelt WONDERFUL!!!

Sent on 04/10/2017

GIna · Married on 03/04/2017

I highly recommend Debbie for all your wedding flower needs!! She is calm, patient, and very knowledgeable about flowers. She's able to look at pictures and either recreate or make suggestions to tailor to your desires. She is very flexible; she handled our changes of mind-even up to 2 days before the wedding-with such patience and grace!! The flowers for my daughter's wedding were every bit as beautiful as any pictures I've ever seen!! Debbie provided a gorgeous bridal bouquet as well as flowers for my daughter's hair, lovely bridesmaids bouquets, very nice boutonnieres, flowers for the cake and greenery for the tables. You will love working with Debbie and her floral creations!!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Country and Lace Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Gina and Olivia for your kind words. It was a beautiful wedding and you were a lovely bride. I am so blessed to be able to do something I really love. Very Best Wishes

Tori · Married on 11/11/2016

Debbie was a pleasure to work with and the flowers provided were beautiful! My first meeting with her was very professional and she brought example photos and even brought example vases and other vessels so I could picture how things would look and pick what I liked. She was also very flexible with adding flowers to our church decoration which were absolutely breathtaking and really made our ceremony special. Debbie was also very willing to customize our flowers, down to spray-painting stems and vases with a special color of copper I requested. I would recommend her to anyone for her professionalism, value and quality!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Country and Lace Florist's reply:

Hi Tori, thank you very much for the nice review. You were a pleasure to work with. I hope you both will be very happy! Very Best Wishes, Debbie

Angela · Married on 10/22/2016

Debbie did an amazing job for us two times this year! Our twin daughters got married in April and October. From soft spring colors to vibrant fall ones, Debbie made their visions a beautiful reality. She was affordable and super easy to work with. She'll be the first person I call if our third daughter plans a Charleston wedding!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Country and Lace Florist's reply:

Angela, Thank you so much for the nice review. You were a pleasure to work with. Your daughters are beautiful young women. I wish you all the very best.

Laura · Married on 10/22/2016

I used Country and Lace for my wedding flowers and can't imagine them turning out any prettier! When I met with Debbie to talk about ideas, I did not know much about flowers. I had an idea of the look I was going for, but wasn't too sure of names of flowers or what would be in season. She was so quick with finding flowers to match my description and price range. The arrangements she put together were absolutely stunning!!! I highly recommend Country and Lace Florist and I am so thankful they were a part of my wedding day!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Country and Lace Florist's reply:

Thank you Laura for your nice review. You had a beautiful wedding and you were a pleasure to serve. I wish you both the very best! God Bless.

kathleen · Married on 09/17/2016

Debbie was great! The flowers were everything we asked for and more. She was flexible and affordable. We couldn't have asked for a better florist.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Country and Lace Florist's reply:

Thank you Kathleen for your nice review. You were a lovely bride and a pleasure to serve. Very best wishes.

Renee · Married on 09/10/2016

The flowers for my wedding were absolutly perfect and EXACTLY what I asked for. I brought a couple pictures that I found on Pinterest and Debbie was able to not only match the picture, but even add a little more detail making them look even more beautiful. I was 110% satisfied and would recommend this florist for any and all events!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/05/2016

Wonderful florist, great prices, and great lady! Debbie worked with me through the whole process and not only figured out exactly what I wanted in every circumstance, but also worked around my budget. Her prices were not just reasonable but a good deal below many others I talked to. She was also great working with me across long distance since my wedding was a destination wedding. On the day of the flowers truly blew me away. Everything she did from my own flowers, arch floral arrangement, and reception tables were absolutely stunning.

Sent on 06/18/2016

Country and Lace Florist's reply:

Thank you Nicole for the nice review. I am so glad you were pleased with everything we did. Thanks for the pictures you sent also. I wish you both the very best.

Holly · Married on 06/04/2016

Country and Lace gave us beautiful flowers and made arrangements that were perfect for what we envisioned. They really helped because I love flowers and had a specific look I envisioned for the wedding, but I don't know different kinds of flowers that well and so I felt like my requests weren't that helpful, but the end product was perfect. The price was also one of the best I found for picture-worthy flowers and beautiful bouquets.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Country and Lace Florist's reply:

Thank you Holly for your kind words. You had a lovely wedding and were a beautiful bride. I wish you both the very best.

Lauren · Married on 05/15/2016

Debbie was able to make my vision of flowers to come life. I showed her several photos from Pinterest that I liked and told her my ideas for the reception. She worked with me on the colors and types of flowers. It turned out beautifully and my bouquet was gorgeous!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Linda · Married on 05/14/2016

I am the mother of the brides, that would one, two and three brides, the last being May 14, 2016, at the Charleston Country Club of Charleston. I would like to echo that Debbie was always extremely accommodating of our time and very professional. She listened carefully and created beautiful flowers for each of my three daughters weddings over the past six years. Each bride was beyond pleased with her bouquets and flower arrangements and we never had to worry about the details. Debbie is truly one of the most genuine, caring, talented people I know and her love of her work is evident in each bouquet and arrangement she creates.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Country and Lace Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Linda for such a nice review. You and your daughters are beautiful ladies and it was a pleasure to serve you. I wish you all the very best in life! God Bless you all.