Cottrell & Co. Reviews

22 | Kennesaw, GA

22 Reviews for Cottrell & Co.

Taylor · Married on 08/17/2018

Great photos & company

My husband and I loved getting to know Chris. He shot our engagement and wedding photos. We loved the photo reveals and Chris put in more time and additions than we even payed for because he's so passionate in his work. I strongly recommend Chris to any and everyone. You create a good relationship with him and enjoy taking and viewing your photos!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Cottrell & Co.'s reply:

Thank you Taylor and Alex! I have enjoyed getting to know you both and the journey over the the past year with you. I was so excited to look at your photos with you and Alex and the wedding album we created together. Looking forward to seeing you soon, Happy New year!

Melissa · Married on 02/24/2018

My fiancé and I had a blast in our engagement shoot with Chris. He was energetic, creative and full of ideas to make our engagement pictures unique. We are thrilled with the way they turned out!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Roxanne · Married on 11/04/2017

Super fun and comfortable shoot!

Sent on 04/21/2017

Ellie · Married on 10/21/2017

Chris is a stellar photographer! He's attentive, truly listens to what you want for your vision for your photos, but is also really creative in his approach, putting his own spin on shots. Would highly recommend for weddings, engagements, or any family event!

Sent on 04/23/2017

LaBron · Married on 10/08/2017

Chris is wonderful!! My finance and I felt instantly comfortable and had a great time shooting our engagement photos. We can't wait until our wedding day!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Jashira · Married on 09/10/2017

Professional work. Flexible, best price I could find in town, with good quality. I would definitely do this again!

Sent on 08/19/2017
  • W

Wanda · Married on 07/20/2017

Cottrell & Co did a product photo shoot for my brooch bouquets. I was very pleased with the level of interest Chris showed in helping me best display my type of jewelry and floral bouquets.
    He was quick and did wonderful work! I am happy to recommend him for all types of photo shoots.
    Wedding Wishes By Wanda

Sent on 08/23/2017

P · Married on 05/25/2017

Fantastic photographer! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Sheilah · Married on 04/22/2017

Very Professional and very accommodating, Excellent photos and very Personable. Highly recommend,

Sent on 05/11/2017

Nicole · Married on 02/25/2017

Your wedding day is one of the most beautiful and memorable days of your life! We knew we had everything in place for it to be a gorgeous affair and we hoped that the photography from the day was able to bring back all of the memories and even the moments that we may have missed in the midst of celebrating! From the moment I spoke with the owner over the phone, I knew I was in good hands. He had shot a friend of a friends wedding back in the Fall and from the moment I saw those shots, I knew I had to have Cottrell and Co. there to photograph our special day.

Cottrell and Co. went above and beyond from the beginning to the end!!! Chris was excellent at listening to exactly what I wanted, the feel that I wanted in the photographs and most importantly and the kind of energy I wanted from them that day! Our day came and I had all the confidence in Cottrell and Co. because he was so confident that they would get everything I wanted! In the end, Cottrell and Co. captured the most beautiful moments, not only with my new husband and I- but the beautiful moments with family and friends- the embraces, the laughter, the special moments that make your day truly SPECIAL. When I got to see the pictures- I relived the whole day over again; Seeing moments brought to life that I forgot or may have missed that day!

Thank you, Cottrell and Company, for being such a joy to work with and for capturing our wedding in a way that was more than this girl could've dreamed of!!!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Anna · Married on 02/14/2015

We love all the photos and Chris was such a fun photographer to work with! I would highly recommend him to any other couple getting married!

Sent on 04/08/2015

very good and professional service. enjoyed working with them

Sent on 04/10/2015

James · Married on 02/14/2015

Chris and his team were great. They were so helpful before, during, and after our wedding. We had a big wedding party, and they were able to make taking the pictures fun and quick. They were extremely friendly and professional. The pictures turned out great! I couldn't have been happier with the service they provided, and would highly recommend using them for your event.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Jeanne · Married on 02/14/2015

Wonderful couple to work with. Great photos!

Sent on 04/20/2015

MaryAnne · Married on 05/19/2014

This photography team is one that truly listens to what you want on your special day and executes that perfectly. We love the emotion they caught in our photos and it seems like they took pictures of all the right things. We were lucky to have them as part of our big day and would highly recommend them to others.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Stacey · Married on 04/27/2013

Chris and Jane were a pleasure to work with. I loved that they had unique ideas to make our wedding album special. They accomplish the special shots without being intrusive.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Chris · event on: 08/30/2014

I worked with Chris over the Labor Day weekend. The results exceeded my expectations. Chris is truly an expert at his craft.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Debbie · event on: 12/12/2013

Chris, really has an eye for capturing the components to produce the desired images for his clients, creativity and artistically. Besides his superior level of professionalism he also is a pleasure and very easy to work with on projects large and small.

Sent on 09/23/2014

Deane · event on: 12/15/2013

Creativity and visualizing a concept that was highly stylized, was quite a challenge for us when creativity doesn't come naturally. Chris can really "unstick" the mind and bring the thoughts and images together to produce exactly the stylized concept that we imagined. I can't imagine any client of Chris's that walks away from anything less than an above average experience.

Sent on 09/23/2014
  • MsE-->MrsM

Simone · Married on 03/01/2018

I am so glad that I found Chris on WW. He did both our engagement shoot and wedding photos. He is hilarious, but takes his art very seriously. He found beauty in all of our surroundings to make sure we had one-of-a-kind photos. He was so flexible that he met us in Florida to do our engagement photos, even though we were getting married in outside Atlanta. I will recommend him to absolutely anyone. We've enjoyed seeing the sneak photos on his Instagram and I can't wait to see the final finished product!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Heeyoung · Married on 06/17/2017

Chris was great at accommodating our needs during our wedding! He is amiable and is very open-minded. He is a professional photographer that can be depended on for anyone's big day!

Sent on 10/12/2017

2.2
      2.0
      2.0

I hired this company to shoot my wedding in Saint Augustine in May. With great conversations leading up to the wedding day, we provided a detailed shot list, and I felt very comfortable that the job would be well done.

Unfortunately, that was not the case. What we ended up with was anything but amazing. We had only a handful of usable photos that we could share with family and friends.

This was also a family reunion for my husband, with older family members we will likely never see again, nor will we have our families in the same room again. The photos we received of family had people looking in all directions, people were cropped out of the photo, so we have no documentation of them even being there. This happened not just for my husbands family but for my family too. I didn't even get a photograph with my father. The photographer even botched the big group photo, so we don't even have a single picture of the entire party to share or frame.

Sadly, We also have very few usable photos of us from the actual ceremony.

When I approached the photographers about all of this, after we received our sample gallery, they put me off for weeks telling me that it was my fault, I invited too many people, and that they gave me a great deal. After months of back and forth, they came back to me and said that perhaps they processed the images incorrectly and they would reprocess and resend. We were so excited at the thought of having our dream photos after all.

Unfortunately, it wasn't a processing issue. The photos were not framed properly to get everyone in the shots, and they simply didn't take any incredible images of the ceremony. We are devastated over our photos. You don't get this day back to redo.

Sent on 11/12/2015