Cottonwood Studios LLC Reviews

34 | Utica, NY

34 Reviews for Cottonwood Studios LLC

• Nikki

Nikki Sergott · Getting married on 09/18/2021

Absolutely amazed at her work!

Kelley is AMAZING to work with and we only had our engagement session so far! She was so friendly and really made all mine and my fiancé’s nerves of being photographed go away! We couldn’t be happier with her work and we CANT wait to have her be apart of capturing our wedding day! 10/10 would recommend her for any photography needs!

Sent on 03/22/2020

Patrick Baker · Married on 07/10/2020

Everything that we could have asked for and more!

Kelley is a pro, there is really no better way to explain it. She is thorough and well planned, has great vision, the right temperament to deal with a bunch of rowdy bridesmaids and groomsmen, and her photos always come out gorgeous. We have used her multiple times in the past for other projects, so when it came to the decision for the big day she was the clear choice. We recommend her to all of our friends and family!

Amanda Gallipeau · Married on 05/30/2020

Wedding & Engagement Pictures

Kelley is truly a rare gem. We were so fortunate to have her beautifully captured our engagement and wedding day. Her flexibility and genuine down to earth approach was beyond what we expected. Her coaching and encouragement made the experience, not only comfortable but so fun and memorable 💓

Sent on 07/24/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Lowe · Married on 10/26/2019

BOOK NOW - simply the best!

Kelley is AMAZING. She is such a warm friendly person and knows how to give direction in order to get the best photo. If you are looking for someone to take photos, look no further - for the VERY reasonable price of what she asks, you not only get great photos, you get someone who, by the end of the wedding, feels like a close friend.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Kayla · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing in every way!

Kelley is amazing at what she does! My husband and I had a giant wedding party- total of 22 which included 4 littles ones. She was able to get all 22 people smiling in pictures that we will cherish for a lifetime. Kelley was so easy to work with during both our engagement pictures and our wedding day. She was able to capture the most memorable moments!

Mary Beth Williams · Married on 09/14/2019

Fantastic!

Working with a bride & groom who don't particularly like their photo taken Kelley really did an amazing job working with us. Even with the threat of rain she reassured me that things would work out great.
    Not only did she get amazing shots but they all printed beautifully. She truly loves what she does & it shows. As professional as she is she is also very personable & sweet.
    Kelley was also the only photographer willing to book for a couple hours (for our ceremony) without charging for a full day.

Sent on 02/16/2020

Cody Perkins · Married on 08/11/2019

Fantastic!

Kelly made our wedding, the photos were priceless and she traveled 2 hours away for us! She’s the best!

Sent on 02/11/2020
  • JESSICA

JESSICA · Married on 08/10/2019

Engagement session

She was fantastic! She did our engagement photos and three years later she is doing our wedding this August! Couldn’t go with anyone else, the quality is insanely good! She’s so friendly and makes you feel 100% comfortable!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Alicia Jones · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Kelley was by far the best photographer, planner and overall life of the party. She helped make the day go by without a hitch. Truly an amazing experience.

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

Kelley is amazing!

Our photographer has done our engagement, wedding, family, maternity and newborn pictures! We love working with her. Not only are the pictures beautiful, but she makes it so easy to feel comfortable having pictures taken. Working with Kelley amazing. And her turn around time is great!!! Our pictures are treasures of special memories that we will have forever.

Sent on 02/11/2020

Amy · Married on 09/21/2018

An amazing photographer, who gives great guidance, and is a pleasure to work with.

Kelley was the perfect photographer to help capture our happily ever after. From the salon all the way to the reception, she was there with her artistic eye, helping save our memories forever. You would be lucky to have her as your wedding photographer!

Sent on 05/26/2020

Christina · Married on 09/08/2018

Kelley was amazing in every way! From our engagement photos to our wedding. She was amazing and definitely would recommend her.

Sent on 09/15/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 08/17/2018

Kelley is absolutely amazing! Upon a glowing recommendation from the manager for our venue, we hired Kelley to be our photographer for our engagement photos and wedding day. During our engagement photo session my husband and I were quite nervous, neither of us really ever having professional photos done and feeling very awkward about having to pose. Kelley was so patient and helpful and overall so sweet through the entire process, her attention to detail is impeccable and she really has an amazing eye for beautiful photos. She posed us so we didn't have to stress about looking goofy, hitting all the poses I had sent her as ideas from a pinterest. She will make sure you're standing correctly, will fix your hair if its out of place and coached us through the whole thing. We got the engagement photos back super quick! We were just married 8/17 so we haven't gotten the wedding pictures back yet but there's no sense in waiting to review when I KNOW they are going to be amazing. Throughout the whole night, every time I would notice something exciting, cute, etc Kelley would already be there taking pictures, she was so on top of everything! It rained on our wedding day but we made the most of it and still got all of the formal pictures I wanted before the downpour started. I just cant say enough good things about Kelley, she has a way about her that just makes you so comfortable. When we begin our family, I know exactly who I'm calling for maternity and first baby pictures (; Kelley, thank you again so much, we can't wait to see the photos from the happiest night of our lives <3
    -Mr & Mrs Lewis

Sent on 09/13/2018

Veronica Siedman · Married on 07/28/2018

Above and beyond

Kelly did not disappoint with our wedding photos! She was organized, professional, and our pictures are amazing! We receive compliments on our photos on a regular basis! She arrived early and stayed late. She got to know our families and friends and that made our pictures truly coming to life. I would recommend her a 1,000 times over and cannot wait to use her skills in the future for the next big chapter in our lives.

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/23/2018

All Around Wonderful!

Kelley is wonderful to work with! She was very attentive to what we wanted and worked well with us for our non traditional wedding. I’ve even had some family pictures done by her too. She has the most original and cutest props! Would definitely recommend her to anyone for any type of photography!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2018

The best photographer I’ve ever worked with

I first found Kelley through an online search for engraftment photos, and after the first few minutes of our engagement session- we were in love with her. My husband is very hard to work with and definitely not photogenic but Kelley was great with him! We booked her right away for our wedding, and she was absolutely the best on our wedding day with great ideas, tons of candid shots, worked so well with our families and was super helpful the day of as well. Kelley made our wedding dreams come true, even on a day with 80% humidity while I was in a ballgown.

• Erin

Erin Breheny-Cortese · Married on 06/01/2018

Made my nontraditional wedding...beautiful.

Kelley is a former student of mine that always showed passion and commitment to everything that she did. It was an easy decision to have her photograph my wedding. She made my very nontraditional wedding, special and beautiful. We were in a very small location on a very cold day and she made it all amazing. Kelley was so wonderful that we had her photograph our newborn when she arrived.

Cory Abrams · Married on 05/05/2018

Very easy to work with, reasonable prices, professionalisms !!! Highly recommended !!! Thank you !!!

• Kelliann

Kelliann Cianchetta · Married on 01/13/2018

Absolutely the best!

Kelley photographed my sisters wedding and I immediately clicked with her. So, when I got engaged, I couldn’t think of anyone else I’d rather have to photograph my own wedding. She is one of the sweetest, sternest boss ladies I have ever met! She is very professional, but down to earth at the same time. Kelley knows how to calm your nerves on one of the most important (nerve-racking) days of your life. She is exceptional! I recommend her to everyone I know who needs a photographer for anything! Kelley is absolutely the best!

Anthony Cianchetta · Married on 01/13/2018

Perfect from start to finish

I couldn’t be more pleased with the choice to go with cottonwood studios. Kelley Is a true professional. She’s fun and brings a great energy with her yet still controls the room and keeps everyone in order. She made our wedding day go smooth and kept us on schedule. Her photos turned out unbelievable. Not to mention the presentation. I can’t say enough about our choice to go with cottonwood studios. This is a no brainer!

• Gina

Gina Denny · Married on 11/04/2017

Out of this world

Kelley Marie Orts I worked with you and have known you for 11 years and you have always amazed me. You capture the moment always and showcase the love, joy, excitement in your works of art. You take the stress out of the day to let the couples enjoy their day. You have the uncanny ability to capture a moment in time. I am honored to know you.

Jennifer Waskiewicz · Married on 10/07/2017

Wedding photographs

Kelley did a "Wreck the Dress" session with us a few weeks after our wedding. She came to our house and we had a great time! There was no stress! Knowing we didnt have any guests waiting for us made it easy to relax and be our selves. Kelley is easy going and very professional. She even suggested getting out my husband's Harley Davidson and we did a few shots on it!! Our wedding photos are filled with the love and joy of the day captured perfectly by Kelley from Cottonwood Studios!

Sent on 02/12/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

Wedding photos

Kelley is one of the sweetest and patient people in the world! She did my engagement and wedding photos! She is so upbeat and positive! From breaking it down on the dance floor with us at the reception, taking the bobby pins out of her own hair to put in mine so my hair looked good on my wedding day, to bustling my dress in 10 seconds and making quick changes when it rained and wedding photo plans backfired! Oh, and the pictures were BEAUTIFUL! I would recommend Kelley to anyone I know! I look forward to more photo shoots with her in the future!

Sent on 02/12/2020

Erin Krueger · Married on 10/06/2017

Kelly was amazing to work with on our wedding day.

Kelly was very sweet, professional, and fun! She was easy going and spontaneous yet able to keep us on schedule. She was great with my 6 month old niece and also able to keep the rowdy groomsmen on track. Most importantly, we were very happy with our wedding photos.

Cara Youker · Married on 06/17/2017

Amazing experience

Kelley is a fantastic photographer and person!!! She went above and beyond when she photographed my wedding. She was great at giving direction (of poses) for my not so photogenic husband and I. She kept us on schedule and made sure things ran smoothly. Not to mention her photographs which are absolutely stunning. I hire Kelley and Cottonwood Studios to photograph any of my life events in the future. Book Cottonwood Studios for your next event...I promise you won't be disappointed!