Cotton State Photography Reviews

14 | Wetumpka, AL

14 Reviews for Cotton State Photography

Heaven A. · Married on 01/23/2021

If you want the most magical experience pick Laura!!

Laura and her husband Justin are truly amazing at what they do. Not only were they affordable, but they were also so fun to be around. They fit in with my family and made such beautiful happy photos. As a plus-size bride, I was nervous about being photographed but Cotton State blew me away and I love all of my photos!! Even though I'm open-mouth laughing in like 75% of them. Trust me, go with Laura! you won't regret it!

Sent on 03/01/2021
  • Kourtni

Kourtni · Married on 12/12/2020

So Nice and Professional

My now husband and I had previously booked an all inclusive wedding venue but made a last minute decision to switch venues and had to hunt for a new photographer. Luckily, and VERY thankfully, Cotton State had availability on our big day. I was incredibly pleased with their prices and services. They were so kind, polite, professional, and just all around great people to work with. The pictures they captured of our big day are perfect. I've already got in mind that I'll be using them for future family pictures and more!

Sent on 01/07/2021

Hannah G. · Married on 11/21/2020

100% Would Recommend to Everyone!!

I got married on November 21st, 2020. Laura and her husband were absolutely amazing and so patient! We did most of our wedding ourselves and Laura and her husband worked so well with me every step of the way on our big day! After our wedding, I had so many people tell me how great they were. 100% would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 12/05/2020

Allura S. · Married on 11/14/2020

Perfection to the MAX!

Wow! Laura and her husband were AMAZING to work this. Seriously they were early and helped capture so many intimate, beautiful moments from our big day. We were blessed enough to have won a discounted package from a giveaway and it was the best decision ever. If you are a bride that loves detail shots or getting ready photos, then Cotton State Photography is the PERFECT photographer for you! Would recommend to any bride wanting a fun photographer who really listens to their ideas but also knows when to take the reigns.

Sent on 12/22/2020

Trista W. · Married on 11/08/2020

Wedding day

Laura was such a pleasure to work with! Great pricing, beautiful pictures and professional service. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/21/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley D. · Married on 10/18/2020

A Joy to work with!

Laura and her husband were an absolute joy to work with. She sent me a timeline the week before the wedding which made everything so so smoothly since we knew what we were doing and when. Laura was so professional, kind, and patient especially when we ran into a couple hiccups like not being able to get all the bridesmaids together in one place! I was sent the sneak peek photos the very next day and they were simply breathtaking. She captured the moments so beautifully! 10/10 would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Brittani S. · Married on 08/02/2020

Cotton State Photography was Wonderful!!

I would recommend Cotton State Photography for anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Laura and her husband did a great job and were very friendly to work with. She was very responsive and flexible when I had to postpone my wedding (thanks Covid!)

Sent on 12/05/2020
  • Megan

Megan M. · Married on 06/20/2020

Good people, Responsive

Due to covid-19 our venue cancelled on us 3 weeks before the wedding. Even though we last minute found a new venue and it ended up being in Albertville instead of Wetumpka, Laura and Justin were very accomadating and stuck with us. They were fun to hang out with and the response time was phenomenal. They even offered to help find a new venue. Of course most importantly, the pictures came out beautifully! Im beyond happy with their service and how chill they are.

Sent on 07/26/2020

Cotton State Photography's reply:

Thank you Megan! We loved being a part of your big day. You and your families were so welcoming and we just felt right at home. I'm so glad you love your pictures! Congratulations Mr & Mrs Mize and we wish you a lifetime of happiness together!!!
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 05/24/2020

Amazing people with an amazing gift

I have worked with Cotton State Photography a few times over the past year. They photographed our wedding, as well as an engagement and a graduation shoot for us. Each time I am even more impressed with their work. Laura and Justin have such sweet and laid back personalities; they are an absolute joy to work with, and have a divinely appointed gift for capturing and preserving those most precious fleeting moments in time. I was so grateful for them on wedding day as they helped to make sure everything flowed smoothly. Our special day would not have been the same without them. They were also very accommodating and understanding when we had to postpone our wedding due to COVID-19. I HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 08/26/2020

Amanda K. · Married on 03/28/2020

The best!

They are seriously the best. Would definitely recommend Cotton State Photography for any event. They are easy going. They made all of my wedding dreams come true (even if it was pouring down rain). Yes, they stood in the rain during my wedding and yes they got soaked but they made the best of it and ROCKED it. So very thankful for them!

Sent on 08/06/2020

Brandi B. · Married on 11/16/2019

Love Cotton State Photography

Laura with Cotton State Photography is awesome! So professional and easy to work with! She makes you feel comfortable and is so talented! We had engagement and wedding ceremony pictures with them and they couldn’t have turned out better! We will use cotton State for all of our future photography needs!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Traci D. · Married on 09/01/2019

Awesome to work with

Laura and Justin were the best to work with. We love all the photos. They captured every part of the wedding day and we will be able to look back on them for years to come. Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Ayla

Ayla P. · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing, Loving Photographer

Laura and her husband are a dream to work with. She gave me ideas and worked with my ideas as well. She’s so kind and knows how to get the best shot. I definitely want to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Deb · Married on 02/10/2018

Laura Weiss took our Valentine's Day portraits, she is professional, fun, and has great ideas for something a little bit different from other photographers!!! We'll do business with Cotton State Photography again. DW & BB.

Sent on 03/21/2018