Cottage Charm Reviews

Cottage Charm View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Katherine C. Married on 03/05/2020

Highly recommend this CHARMING venue

Jodi was easy to work with and accomodating to our needs. I love the venue for all that it provides, a fully charming decorated place, t.v., microphone, cake stand, tables etc at no extra cost. Highly recommend this venue.
    Marilyn S. Married on 06/01/2019

Great Venue!

Jody was great to work with! We had 150+ guests who enjoyed the evening, Ring Ceremony, Reception with Pizza Truck out back, Photo Bus out front, and dancing! Brought some of our own decorations, but they really have everything to make the event beautiful!
    Alicia H. Married on 12/28/2018

Favorite Venue

Loved this venue! The look and vibe of this venue was exactly what I was looking for. It’s gorgeous, affordable, and the staff is awesome!

Cottage Charm's reply:

Thank you for your review Alicia! Your feedback really means a lot to us...and it was a pleasure to work with you!
  • Kara
    Kara F. Married on 11/17/2018

Best venue ever

This was everything I ever wanted in a reception venue! It was SO BEAUTIFUL inside, and already decorated, although we could add and rearrange anything we wanted! Everyone commented how much they loved the venue! It was the perfect size for the amount of people we invited. (we sent out 375 invitations) Jodi is so helpful and sweet, and made sure everything was perfect for the night! Also super awesome that the sparklers are included!! LOVE LOVE LOVE
  • W
    Wendy L. Married on 10/18/2018

Highly recommend this place to everyone!

It was beautiful place! I loved how stress free it was. Jodi was amazing to work with. I loved that we could just show up and it was decorated and ready to go.
    Gina Married on 08/15/2018
    I wish I could give more stars than just 5! This was the most amazing venue and we knew it the second we walked in. Jodi was an absolute dream to work with---texted right back after my MANY questions I seemed to have. She had everything set up and was ready for us right when we got there for the reception. It was clean, beautiful and just the perfect venue! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!
    Trisha Married on 06/16/2018
    Everything was perfect for my wedding day at Cottage Charm! Jodi is super responsive and helpful in making your day perfect. The venue is super cute. We loved everything about it! I would highly recommend this venue.
    Megan Married on 06/01/2018
    I absolutely loved this venue for our reception! I happened on it by chance, and couldn't have been more grateful. I was looking for something that was going to be easy and stress free and believe me, this was! Jodi is amazing and has done an incredible job with making the venue very unique and beautiful. She takes care of all of the decorations herself, from table decor even to picture frames! All I had to do was show up that day with my pictures and she was there to put them in. My guests absolutely adored it as well, and everyone wanted their picture taken by the "love" sign and still use them as their profile pics haha. They couldn't stop raving over the venue and so many people have asked about it since. Best part, everything is included in one simple (affordable) price.

One down side, it's hidden and was a bit strange for people to find. Just include directions or a map in the invitations! But sooo worth it!
  • Morgan
    Morgan D. Married on 09/20/2019

planning the reception has been a breeze!

Jodi has been so helpful and accommodating! I love how she is so willing to work with me, and always responds quickly whenever I reach out to her. She has made planning the reception a breeze!