Cotali Mar Reviews

6 Reviews for Cotali Mar

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 12/08/2018

Breathtaking

We got married at The Venue on 12/8/18. I cannot begin to say enough amazing things about Talya and her staff. From day 1 over 2 years before, everyone was extremely helpful and attentive. Talya has the answer to anything you could possibly need! The Planning was on top of everything the night of our wedding. We had to ask for nothing. Our guests are still talking about how amazing the food was and the space was decorating unbelievably. I wish we could do it all over again! They truly made our dream wedding come to fruition and we could not have asked for a better night!

Sent on 01/02/2019

christina · Married on 04/23/2016

So so so glad we booked Cotali Mar for our reception. Our guests and ourselves were blown away by the food, and service. The appetizers were out of this world!! (we had mozambique bites, steak teriyaki, stuffed mushies, and their bread and spreads station) Kathy was truly my guardian angel throughout the whole entire process. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her guidance. She helped make our day the most memorable, fun, and exciting! I had guests asking us to put on an encore for the following week!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/17/2015

We are blown away with everything our venue did for us. They went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect and that we were happy. Food was just as delicious as our tasting, staff was attentive and the bartender made sure we had a good time. And Kathy? Beyond exceptional. This woman does not stop-she is super passionate about her job and it shows in all the extra details she added. Thank you for making our night one we could never forget

Sent on 10/19/2015

Corey · Married on 05/09/2015

Cotali mar was the perfect place for our wedding. The room was beautiful. Our guests loved the courtyard. Multiple guests mentioned how it was the best food they have eaten at a wedding. Best of all though was Kathy the event coordinator was there every step of the way to plan, organize, and carry through our plans. She was fantastic and flexible on our special day so we can focus on what made it special. Thank you Kathy!

Sent on 06/02/2015
  • Y

Yara D · Married on 05/05/2018

My Amazing Wedding

My experience with Cotali Mar was fantastic. I still remember having a very small window to find a venue for the wedding reception that was going to be the most cost effective for us. After stressing out about at my bridal shop, they gave me a "The Knot" magazine that had a guide in the back as to which venues could work for different people. I found Cotali Mar and when I called I spoke to Gayle and she was extremely accommodating. She told me prices right away but also told me that we could customize my plan to whatever I wanted it to be. I had finally felt relieved! We scheduled our first meeting and Gayle and her husband were so kind to me and my fiance and best friend at the time. She answered all of our questions, made recommendations that she really did not need to make, and welcomed us into her family-owned business. When the actual day came, Gayle worked very hard to make sure that everything was just as we asked. Weddings are never perfect, but all I know is that the buzz about my wedding venue, the food, and how amazing it looked and most importantly how it felt made us extremely happy and grateful. If you are looking for a low-cost but NOT CHEAP (quality-wise) venue for your ceremony, reception - this family works with their heart and not their pocket and it made all of the difference for us. We are very grateful for Cotali Mar and how wonderful of a time we had at one of the most important celebrations of our life. Thank you Cotali Mar!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Danielle · Married on 08/26/2017

1.4
      2.0
      2.0

I had a horrible experience here and although I love their restaurant I would never recommend another bride to have their wedding at this establishment.

Sent on 09/01/2017