73 Reviews for Costello Photography

Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)
73 Costello Photography Reviews

Great photos! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jason, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We love John Costello! He is laid back and yet very on top of his game! We had an awesome engagement session at Lorimer Park and used those photos for our save the dates. On the day of John & his partner (also John), were on time, professional, and moved through the otherwise mundane picture taking process quickly and efficiently. They were interactive with the wedding party and other guests in the best possible way and kept everyone's spirits high with well timed jokes and breaks. We are so looking forward to seeing our final wedding photos and album. We are extremely confident in all the shots they were able to take. Hat's off to John & John we are so happy you were there to celebrate and capture our day.

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

John and his team did an amazing job photographing our wedding. To start, his packages are very flexible and you can choose things from the 'a la carte' menu that meet your needs for your big day. He had a quick turn around with processed digital photos. You could tell that he has been photographing weddings for a long time because he knew of every good shot that the bride and groom would want.
I would recommend Costello Photography 100%. They are professional, know what their doing and really will capture your day in the best way possible!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/19/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

Mr. and Mrs. Costello are amazing. I look at them as a marriage goal! The two of them were so hospitable and kind. We meet them at a tasting a Pinecrest and had no idea they offered photography services. By the end of the night I had a photographer! I believe he was destined to be our photographer. I can't wait to see his work, I have no doubt that it will be wonderful.

Profile Picture Chanel, 6/17/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

We loved working with John and Doris from Costello!! They were extremely nice and helpful from the moment we contacted them. They are always super busy, so make sure you contact them well in advance! We were referred to them and they gave us a discount on the packages we picked, very cool!

On the day of our wedding, it actually rained and we were running a little bit behind, but they were on board for anything. I was so distracted that it was raining, trying not to cry, but they came up with a bunch of ideas and saved me from crying about the weather. Always capturing the best moments and taking the pictures we wanted. They were great!! Plus, we got our pictures back within 3 weeks from the wedding....fabulous!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/13/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

John Costello and team are simply amazing. He made our wedding day run smoothly and efficiently. The minute he arrived on our wedding day he had a plan and executed it flawlessly. I did not have to worry about gathering people for photos, he took care of it all. He is very experienced photographer and it shows through his work. He is a true professional.

Profile Picture Lianna, 8/16/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the moment we met with John and Doris we couldn't wait for them to shoot our wedding! They are fantastic people and amazing photographers. They have great packages and offer a lot more than any other photographers in the area. The whole process from start to finish was so pleasant. They were so fun to work with the day of the wedding, and we had a huge bridal party! Our photos were amazing!! We couldn't have asked for a better experience! I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Candice, 5/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

John and Doris at Costello Photography were a terrific addition to our wedding day. From the get go during our consultation, my wife and I both knew they were perfect to book for our wedding. They were so flexible with scheduling our engagement photos and were willing to travel anywhere. They were a great team and read each others minds which helped us feel at ease that we knew they would know where to go and what photo to take. Their photography skills are unmatched and they never settle for a "Ehh, yeh that will work" Our faces hurt from smiling, but we never once said to each other, "wow I hope we will be done soon." There were great at explaining every detail, price packages were unmatched and they were never once trying to rush us along through any part of the process. They weren't just our photographers but they truly felt like a couple who cared about us and wanted our day to be the most special day of our lives.

Profile Picture User4532251, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

John and Doris Costello are awesome! We would recommend Costello Photography to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer or a photographer for a special event. Our pictures came out beautifully! John and Doris helped make our day special and now we have the great pictures to remember the day!

Profile Picture Kristin, 3/29/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

John and Doris were amazing to work with!! They were not only helpful before the wedding but the day of the wedding as well! They went out of their way to capture all the pictures that we wanted and then many, many more!!! They even went to both the bride and groom house before the ceremony to capture those "before" moments of us getting ready! We received our proofs in 3 weeks time and couldn't believe all of the wonderful moments they captured for us! The hardest part was narrowing down the pictures for our album! We couldn't be happier with out photo albums as well as the albums they made for our parents! They even threw in some special surprises for us!! Would definitely recommend to family and friends! We even plan on using Costello for photos of our Little One arriving this Spring!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

John and Doris did an amazing job! They are both such nice easy going people.They made my husband and I feel so comfortable. Our pictures came out so beautiful. They are both great photographers!

Profile Picture Kim, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

John and Doris could not have captured our special day any better. All the pictures came out so beautiful. They were very personable to our guests and were a pleasure to work with. The were able to catch certain moments that added a lot to our story without us even knowing they caught them. Our album is something that we will cherish forever and it was above and beyond what we could have dreamed of!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would recommend Costello photography to others. We received our photos very quickly and they turned out beautiful. John and Doris were very accommodating. We found a great package and got to keep all 705 of our original photos, along with 2 dvd's. There are no complaints!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/22/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend working with John and Doris / Costello Photography.. They are possibly two of the nicest people I've ever met.. They were just as excited about my wedding as I was, and their professionalism is beyond compare.. My wedding photo's were done in an amazingly short amount of time, and every single picture is great.. They captured not only posed shots, but also candid moments that were were just beautiful.. I would recommed Costello to anyone who needed a photographer, and I thank them both for making my wedding memories perfect!!

Profile Picture Lori, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Both photographers were incredible. They were both very professional and polite. My pictures turned out great and I love every one of them. Overall they were excellent.

Profile Picture Rachael, 11/24/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

John and Doris were the first photographers we met when planning our wedding. We knew right away after meeting with them and seeing their previous work how great they would be. They helped make our day comfortable and fun while being accommodating and professional. We are in love with our photos ...they are gorgeous! We now have the most amazing memories to remember our big day.

Profile Picture Maria & Jerry, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

John and Doris were so accommodating and easy going. Very professional. Fun to work with.

Profile Picture User2730923, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our pictures turned out beautiful and John and Doris were always available when we needed to meet or discuss anything. We had a lot of fun taking pictures and were amazed at how beautiful they all tuned out! Thank you Costello photography !!!

Profile Picture Briana, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

John and Doris are great photographers! They were so flexible with working around our schedules to meet to discuss our contract. They were very familiar with our other vendors and worked well with everyone the day of the wedding. The bridal party and families loved working with them also! John and Doris really made the process of taking pictures light-hearted and fun. They also were able to capture some of the best candid moments of our wedding! They did such a great job, next time we see them we'll give them the 'big squeeze'.

Profile Picture Molly, 10/11/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our pictures turned out amazing, Costello Photography did a beautiful job with our photo album. They were very flexible for out of town clients. I highly recommend for future events.

Profile Picture User3139006, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

John and Doris Costello should nickname themselves as "The Dynamic Duo !" My wife and I had a wonderful experience with "Costello Photography" . From start to finish John and Doris were flexible, reassuring, professional, kind hearted and super creative. We just got our final wedding book back and we were blown away at how beautifully it came out. I have never seen such creativity in wedding photos such as these ! John and Doris were with us every step of the way, If we had a question they were extremely prompt in getting back to us. They made our wedding day stress free and really fun. They were a blast to work with.

Profile Picture Kenneth, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Costello Photography is the best! My sister was actually considering them for her wedding and took me along. I fell in love with their work, and booked them within the next few days. They are very responsive and worked with me to create a package that met all of my needs. I was willing to pay a little extra for my photographer, (no matter who I chose), because the photos are a lasting keepsake of that special day, so it was worth it to me to invest in a good quality photographer. I think their rates are very reasonable considering what I got in my package: I had two photographers all day (John did the color photos and Doris did the black & white), I got 4x6 prints of every single photo, an album with 80 photos, two parents' albums with 20 photos in each for both of our parents, a DVD with all of our photos in hi-res, and a framed 11x13 print of one of our images! We are soooo pleased with all of our pictured; it was so hard to pick just 80 for the album. John and Doris got some great shots, some poses are very creative and turned out great! I had a few ideas of my own for different poses at the reception, and they were more than willing to work with us! I had even asked them to go to my husband's parents' house so that they could get pictures of the guys getting ready. I'm so glad we did that, because now I have some great images of him before the wedding, (because it's his day, too!). We had a big wedding party (10 guys and 5 girls), and they made an effort to learn everyone's names! Our parents were complimenting on how nice it was to hear them talk to all of us by name; it was like they knew all of us! I couldn't be more pleased with their services and the quality of their work. I'd definitely recommend them to other brides! My one bridesmaid (who's not even engaged) asked me for their card so she can save it for when she does start planning a wedding! Thank you, Costello Photography!!

Profile Picture User2699131, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are thrilled with our photos! John and Doris were wonderful. On the day of the wedding, they got to our venue before us in order to be prepared. They were fast and yet captured every possible photo that we wanted. We had given them a list of photos that we wanted to be sure to have, and they followed our list carefully and got every photo. The poses were beautiful, the variety of shots was tremendous, and we ended up with over 500 photos. We don't know how we will be able to make an album because there are so many fantastic shots! John and Doris were totally unobtrusive and kind and funny, and most importantly, professional. We recommend them highly!

Profile Picture Jackie, 8/24/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

John and Doris are unbelievable. I had previously been to my brothers, sisters and best friends wedding. They all used Costello. I was already sold on John and Doris; I had to convince the bride to be that they were the best. After talking to John and Doris for 5 minutes she was convinced they were the ones. What I like most about John and Doris is that you never know they are there. That is a key to me. I like that we can party and have fun and not have to stop and pose for 1,000 pictures. John and Doris are very creative and I have seen some of my photos listed online. They look FANTASTIC! John and Doris are easy to work with and very polite. The price was great and unlike most photographers you have them for the day. I couldnt be any more happy with them. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great photographer. If you dont believe me just go and talk to them. Once you do you will be sold!!

Profile Picture Paul, 8/4/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

John and Doris of Costello Photography did an amazing job with my wedding photographs. John was hilarious and put my camera shy family at ease as he took pictures. All of the photos were natural. My bridal party especially appreciated how quick and efficient the Costello's were. My fiancé and I are thrilled that we selected Costello Photography!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/3/12, 3 Reviews