Corwin's Personal Chef & Catering Services Reviews

82 Reviews for Corwin's Personal Chef & Catering Services

• Brittani

Brittani · Married on 11/29/2019

Best wedding food EVER!

Our guests RAVED about the food from our wedding. I had so many people come up to me and say how it was the BEST wedding food that they have ever had. My husband and I absolutely loved the filet & all of the sides! Unfortunately we were taking pictures throughout cocktail hour and were unable to really enjoy the passed hors d'oeuvres, but the servers made it their mission to make sure we had a cocktail before our grand entrance! I am so glad that Ariel worked with us throughout the entire planning process, she was so flexible in making adjustments to our head count and adding on additional services. We are so happy we added the hot chocolate & smores station-- it was a perfect touch to the end of the evening. I will recommend Chef Corwin to all of my friends and family for any events.

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/09/2019

Awesome Brunch

A really good experience for a Sunday brunch after our wedding. The staff were punctual and friendly and we would definitely use them again. The shrimp and grits were a hit!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Lori Erwin · Married on 10/04/2019

Outstanding service and quality

We had Corwin cater a Corporate Meeting for 300 people for 2 days, Everyone raved at how good it was and the freshness of the food, the presentation was outstanding and both Corwin and his entire staff were very professional. They were very on point as to meeting what our needs were and met our budget as well. We are definitely going to continue to use Corwin for ALL of our future meeting needs.
    Lori E.
    Market Assistant for Walmart Stores, Orlando

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Robinson · Married on 09/06/2019

Great food! Great staff!

Chef Corwin and his staff were amazing. We had so many questions and requests and they were all fulfilled with grace and professionalism. This is who you want to fulfill all of your catering needs!

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Lamanda

Lamanda · Married on 09/01/2019

Angus beef filet is where it’s at!

So... we got married 12/15/19 at the Crystal Ballroom at Veranda and we chose Corwin for our catering needs. We gave our guests the choice of the Le Creme Chicken and the Angus beef filet with roasted garlic mascarpone mash potatoes and asparagus. We had a seasonal strawberry salad with balsamic glaze and it was delicious and light. Let me tell you that some of my family members are not easily impressed and have a very “high quality food pallet.” Naturally they all chose the angus beef filet and guess what? They went on and on about how it was the best, most tender filet they have ever tasted, LITERALLY! Pleasing them wasn’t my goal, but providing my guests with great food was my only concern. I am thrilled to say mission accomplished! know our menu wasn’t the cheapest option for our budget, but the quality, taste, and level of service my husband and I received was absolutely worth it!

Sent on 12/22/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/25/2019

Saving grace!

Had a horrible experience with a barely responsive catering company with terrible food. We sent out a few messages via wedding wire late one night and Corwins catering responded almost instantly and was soo very accommodating and helpful! I was able to set a tasting date just days later (waited a month for the previous company) and the food was amazing!! They did not disappoint on our wedding day either! Thank you!!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Priscilla

Priscilla Keeton · Married on 07/14/2019

Fatastic experience

When looking for caterer's for our wedding, my husband and I were pretty shocked by the price. Fortunately, at a venue event, we found Chef Corwin and I'm so glad we did. They were very affordable, professional and the food was delicious. The buffet setup was perfect and the quality of the food was amazing. Our guest has nothing but compliments. Thank you Chef Corwin for being so GREAT!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Candace · Married on 04/27/2019

Superb food and service !

Amazing service from tasting to actual event wedding ! Chef Corwin and his assistant Arielle did a fantastic job ! Food was amazing ! The plates service went perfect ! Excellent job! Would recommend to anyone !

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Porscha

Porscha · Married on 03/30/2019

Nothing Short of Amazing!

Corwin and his staff was nothing but amazing from day one. When we met him at an open house he provided taste testing, went over the menu and pricing, He was very helpful in assisting us with making the best decisions for our wedding. The food was great, the display was amazing and it was fresh! I got so many compliments from my guest! Would definitely recommend Corwin to anyone!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 10/27/2018

The food was Really good!

We had several guests commenting on how great the food was for several days after our wedding. We had a buffet with carving station which seemed to work very well. Corwin and Arielle were friendly and helpful!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Sharonda · Married on 08/18/2018

The food was excellent!! The service was phenomenal and the food was hot. I would Definitely recommend them!!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Tamika · Married on 06/30/2018

Food was exceptional, service with a smile and affordable pricing, would definitely recommend.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Porsche · Married on 06/29/2018

Corwin and his staff gave excellent service at a wedding I attended. The food was fresh and tasty and the staff were all so helpful and well mannered. They even boxed the leftovers! We enjoyed those the next day! Way to go Corwin’s Catering, keep up the great work!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Sam · Married on 06/22/2018

Wow what a Chef.. What a Caterer.. What a Team.. We are so so Glad that we had him do our Event.. God Bless him and his Family.. Thanks alot Chef Corwin

Sent on 07/23/2018

Anastasia · event on: 04/21/2018

Thank you so much for all you did to make our event come together.

Willy was so prompt and friendly throughout the lunch and was so helpful in assisting our hosts with set-up and clean-up. All of our guests raved about the chicken salad and particularly enjoyed the desserts.

We will absolutely keep you at the top of our list the next time we are in town doing an event. You made the whole process so easy and straight-forward.

Sent on 11/20/2017
  • Dennis

Dennis · Married on 03/08/2018

Chef Corwin was very professional and extremely helpful with deciding how to build our menu for our upcoming wedding reception next March. He scheduled a taste testing for my fiancée and myself during one of his busiest weeks and we really appreciated this as we were reading to make a decision on another caterer and at the last moment he was recommended by our Venue staff. We did ask for additional items for our taste testing and he was very willing to do this for us. We requested certain items to be prepared "just the way we like them" and he was gracious to do this for us as well. We learned from him that he will be preparing all of our meal "on site" and nothing will be prepared at his kitchen, so all of our items will be fresh from the oven with assurance of deliciousness for us and our guests. We can't wait to see how he has everything prepared and set up for serving on our wedding day.

Sent on 05/16/2017
  • O

Ori · Married on 11/12/2017

We booked Corwin and his team for our welcome dinner for our destination wedding which was a Caribbean themed pool party. He was extremely flexible on pricing and coming up with the exact menu we wanted. He met my sister on extremely short notice for a tasting since we don’t live in Florida and she happened to be in Orlando that weekend. He was able to push back our dinner time when 90% of our guests were over an hour late(so typical of my family lol). He helped keep our drink counter stocked and was super friendly and helpful to all of our guests. And the food was delicious!! Extremely flavorful, we heard such great feedback from our guests. After they were gone, the kitchen and table was cleaned and they even let us keep the tables and chairs we rented the entire night since the party was still going. We definitely recommend Corwin and his team for any catering needs you might have!

Sent on 12/13/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2017

He was very professional. We were coming from Tampa and was running late on our appointment and he still saw us. He food was amazing and he has a really great menu with lots of varieties of foods. Can t wait till my guest eat his amazing food. I would definitely recommend him. He has the best prices along with great quality of food. Book Corwin, you can't go wrong!!!! Fast forward to the wedding... the food was AMAZING!!!My guest kept asking who was the cater and the fried chicken was good. He had a honey glaze sauce o. It that everyone kept raving about. We took food home and my husband is still eating The chicken. The Mac and cheese was good as well. I will definitely be using him again as a private chef.

Sent on 07/26/2017
  • Aisha

Aisha · Married on 11/03/2017

Chef Corwin and his staff were amazing! They went above and beyond to make sure our day went as planned. The food was amazing I had people calling me
    the next day talking about how great the food was. Lots of compliments on the meatballs and the pork. I can't thank chef Corwin and his team enough!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Daniela · Married on 09/17/2017

Great food and service provided by Corwin and his team!

Sent on 10/11/2017
  • Jami

Jami · Married on 07/19/2017

We had Corwin cater our reception at the Crystal Ballroom at Veranda. Corwin and his staff were very professional, and all of our guests enjoyed their dinner, even our pickiest eaters! We decided to do pasta stations with the choice of two different pastas (bowtie and penne) and two sauces (alfredo and marinara). We also served grilled chicken, vegetable medley, salad, and dinner rolls. Everything was tasty! It definitely helped to have a caterer that was already familiar with our venue; it made the whole process very simple to plan!

Sent on 07/31/2017
  • Charlene · Married on 07/17/2017

The service and staff at was outstanding! The presentation of the dinner was beautiful and the food tasted so good! I highly recommend the services of Corwin!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Dorimar · Married on 07/16/2017

Chef Corwin is AWESOME!!! He is very kind and professsional. He help with ideas and suggestions through the process. Food is AMAZING!!!!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Benjamin · Married on 07/15/2017

Great service, great food, very responsable team easy to work with, i personally recommend it!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Anita · Married on 07/15/2017

The food was excellent and the service was outstanding

Sent on 07/19/2017