Cortez Event Agency Reviews

11 Reviews for Cortez Event Agency

• Maria

Maria P. · Married on 10/19/2018

Excellent experience

Espectacular ! I will highly recommend this vendor. Zais did an amazing job. She is extremely talented. I only choose the main idea of my decoration and trusted her 100% to bring it to life

Sent on 11/01/2018

Roxanna · Married on 09/08/2018

Nuestra experiencia con Zaiz Cortes fue maravillosa. Un team muy organizado, puntual y con la mejor disposición. Exente trabajo, nuestro evento brillo toda la noche gracias a la hermosa decoración y profesionalismo de ella y su equipo en Cortez Event Agency. Gracias!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Sabrina F. · Married on 07/14/2018

Cortez Events Agency is amazing

Cortez Events Agency was incredibly professional and responsive throughout the entire planning process and the wedding itself. It was a great relief to have somebody that was always available when needed, willing to answer a million questions, and always open to providing helpful suggestions. The flowers were gorgeous and they added a magical touches to all the details that ensured everything came together in perfect harmony. I would recommend them 1000% percent and will be forever grateful for their assistance at my wedding.

Sent on 11/06/2018

John · Married on 04/20/2018

Zais is the best in the business in all honesty. She is so nice and helpful and extremely professional in everything that she does. She is efficient and moves mountains to make sure everything is perfect for you. I highly recommend her to anyone who needs event planning of any kind.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Gaby · Married on 04/14/2018

I would recommend Cortez Event Agency to anyone who is looking to have their dream wedding, is willing to listen to great advice/recommendation and is looking to stay within their budget.
    We had a tight budget, 400 invitations sent out (280 guests attending) and 4 months to plan the wedding.
    The team helped my husband and I, full time working parents with a 2-year-old son, achieve our dream wedding with 4 months of planning PLUS stay within our budget!
    I loved how the team helped us explore different options for all our vendors, always explaining the pros and cons and impacts to the budget. The team has a great network of vendors and are willing to go outside their network and do even further research until they meet your needs.
    The day of the wedding was flawless, the team was super attentive to our needs, made sure my husband and I were well fed, we were kept hydrated (with water, haha!) and made sure all our needs were met. For any little inconvenience that happened, the team was on top of it and fixed it quickly.
    I honestly recommend Cortez Event Agency for ANY event you have, it doesn't matter how small or big.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Cortez Event Agency's reply:

Thank you Gaby. It was a pleasure for us to be part of one of the most important days of your life!!! Kisses.

Andrea · Married on 01/15/2018

Everything was beautiful! Thank you.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Luisana · Married on 12/13/2017

Great Service, My baby shower was amazing !! Thanks!!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Daniela · Married on 10/07/2017

The Cortez Event Agency was my great ally during the planning of my wedding. I hired them for the planning of a month before and the organization and generation of the day of the wedding, but this did not prevent Zais, its Director, from advising me during the 8 months of planning.

With a great taste and very good sense of aesthetics, the agency also took care of the decoration of my wedding. Zais kindly helped me to negotiate with suppliers, always looking for the best option in relation price value for me.

Not only Zais, but his entire team are great professionals.

If you choose Cortez Event Agency, you will not regret it.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Mariana · Married on 10/28/2016

Words cannot express my gratitude for Zais and her dream team at Cortez Event Agency! My wedding was PERFECT and it's was all thanks to her!

Zais is the absolute best planner, decorator and florist ever and I am incredibly lucky to have had her help on my special day. She made me feel like she had everything under control at all times (which she did!). I came to her with some mood boards and ideas for my wedding and she worked her magic and brought it to life, It’s like she was reading my mind at all times. Everything was just as I imagined, even exceeding my expectations!

I highly recommend her for any type of events and ensure you that with her help, you will have a perfect wedding planning experience! I am 100% sure I will be working with her again in the future!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Veronica · Married on 04/29/2010

I would like to thank Zais and her amazing team of professionals whom handled our event this past Saturday. I had heard great things of Zais, but this was my first time working with her. She bestowed confidence, leadership and managed the event very well. Thank you so much for your generosity in planning our annual school event. For my future events, Cortez Event Agency is on the top of my list. Thank you again Zais and team, our event was a success, thanks to all of you!

Sent on 09/11/2018