Corona Yacht Club at Rancho de los Suenos Reviews

6 | Coachella, CA

6 Reviews for Corona Yacht Club at Rancho de los Suenos

Monique · Married on 11/19/2016

The corona yacht club is a beautiful location. It is completely unexpected, an oasis in the desert. Crystal was very helpful.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Allison · Married on 05/30/2009

The Corona Yacht Club was the perfect choice for us to hold our wedding ceremony and reception. We were so impressed with the grounds. It was beautifully decorated in white light and we found it to be very spacious for our 125 guests. We felt like we were on an island and our friends and family were equally as impressed. Sara was great as she was always available to answer any questions that we had thoughtout the planning process. We would reccommend this site to anyone looking to marry in the Palm Springs/Desert area! Thanks again!

Sent on 06/04/2009

Danielle · Married on 11/01/2008

I couldnt have picked a more beautiful place. They were so flexable and easy going about everything and my experience there was better then I could have ever imagined. Sarah was my cordinator for the day of the wedding and she litereally took care of everything and I was so calm because of her. There is absolutley no better person or place to deal with!!

Sent on 02/23/2009
  • TigerBeats

Howard · Married on 03/28/2009

Sara Bartell was an amazing wedding coordinator. We met her while touring a different venue (that we ended up not using). She was professional, really detail oriented and singlehandedly made our wedding perfect. I only wish we had a few more weddings to have her coordinate because she was great.

Sent on 05/28/2009

Nicole · Married on 11/03/2007

This was the most amazing venue, no one could believe how gorgeous it was once they arrived. The staff was super flexible and let us visit multiple times to figure out the layout, etc.

Sent on 01/26/2009

Rachael · Married on 09/24/2011

This venue was extremely beautiful. It felt like a private Hawaiian Oasis. I loved how you could bring in all of your own vendors to allow the freedom of how the bride truly envisions the event to be. The hours of availability are incredibly flexible & the grounds keeper is always there to assist you with your needs throughout the process. I also liked that you could rent the tables/chairs/linens/arch all on the venue grounds.

Sent on 01/13/2014