Cornerstone Hall Reviews

22 | Salem, IN

22 Reviews for Cornerstone Hall

Claire Journell · Married on 01/05/2019

Cornerstone Hall

Cornerstone was phenomenal to work with. They were incredibly kind, helpful, and flexible. I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone planning an event!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Hi Claire,
    Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and your folks for your special day. The Cornerstone Hall staff really appreciates you taking time to do the review. It is a big help to us.

Sarah · Married on 12/15/2018

December Wedding in Salem

Cornerstone Hall is a perfect venue. Jason, Byron and all the staff were professional and easy to work with. My husband and could not have been more pleased with the outcome. The location was central for us, they have plenty of parking and a nice hotel close by. They have lots of items to rent which keeps clean up to a minimum. 5/5 stars. All of our guests also complimented the facility. Just perfect for what we wanted. I highly recommend. I don’t have my photos back yet. I will post when I get them

Sent on 01/12/2019

Hi Sarah,
    Thanks so much for the great review! The Cornerstone staff really appreciate your comments. We enjoyed being at and helping with your wedding and reception.

Ashley Williams · Married on 11/17/2018

Cornerstone Hall

We had our wedding reception at Cornerstone Hall. It was a wonderful evening. The facility is beautiful and the employees were so helpful and accommodating. They made sure we had everything we needed to make our day very special.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Hi Ashley,
    Thank you for the great review. Thanks for taking the time and for sending the pictures, as well. The Cornerstone Hall staff really appreciates your business and thank you for the kind words. Glad that we could help with your big day celebration.

Ashley Beach · Married on 11/09/2018

Excellent wedding venue

Cornerstone Hall is an excellent venue for your wedding. Great, friendly people to work with. Beautiful and convinent space big enough to hold you ceremony and reception. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/20/2019

Hi Ashley,
    Thank you for the great review! The Cornerstone staff really appreciate your comments.

Allison · Married on 09/15/2018

100% Amazing

Cornerstone 100% wroth every cent spent. We wouldn't have not done our reception anywhere else. We really really loved working with them. Our big thing was we didn't we have to clean up after. They do all the trash, clean up and most of the brake down. Also they will put all your decor to the side for you. I just found it so nice for our family's to not deal with all the clean up. Cornerstone is family ran. Everyone is so nice and willing to do anything you need or want. I didn't have anything bad to say about it. We had a great experience with them. I really have never hard anything bad about it either. They do fill up fast so you will need to save the date as soon a you pick one. I 100% say you should use cornerstone they are worth money well spent. Will not leave without a smile it's amazing.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Hi Allison,
    Thanks for the great review. We really appreciate hearing how happy your were with your special day. Thanks for helping us with the review. It was a pleasure working with you guys.

Terri Trepanier · Married on 04/21/2018

Five Star Service

Cannot say enough good things about Byron and Cornerstone. They made putting together our son and daughter-in-law’s wedding an enjoyable experience. Whatever we needed, they were more than willing to help. They were detail-oriented and made great suggestions to ensure a magical experience. If we needed something and they didn’t have it, they were happy to help us find what we needed. They are the BEST! Wish they were closer so we could use them more!

Sent on 01/23/2019

HiTerri,
    Thanks for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you and your family. The Cornerstone Hall staff really appreciates your help with the review.
    Take care,

Shelby Brown · Married on 03/17/2018

The best day of our lives.

Byron and his family/staff did an amazing job with everything they were responsible for at our wedding. We live in Tennessee and had our wedding in Indiana for my family. Byron went above and beyond to make our day special and worked around our schedule in terms of meeting to see the Hall. We would do it all over again with no question. We highly recommend them for any event you might have. Thank you Cornerstone Hall for all you did and making our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Cornerstone Hall's reply:

Thank you Shelby! It was truly a pleasure to work with you guys. Really good to hear from you again. Wishing you the best and take care.

Amanda Stumler · Married on 10/06/2017

Wonderful!

Cornerstone was exactly what my husband and I were looking for when choosing our wedding venue. It was the most reasonably priced venue we had found out of so many others in our area. Cornerstone made sure that we got exactly what we had asked for, and our wedding and reception were truly beautiful! The staff went above and beyond to make our day memorable. My husband and I have been to several weddings since ours at a location other than Cornerstone, and I know the couple paid well over $10,000- I truly feel like our wedding was just as nice, if not nicer than theirs! We cannot say enough about Cornerstone!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Hi Amanda,
    Thank you so much for the great review and kind words. It was a pleasure working with you to help make you special day perfect. The Cornerstone Hall staff really appreciates you taking the time for doing the review.
  • Mykala

Mykala Timmons · Married on 07/01/2017

My wedding Day, with the help from Cornerstone Hall

Cornerstone Hall has excellent team. They are very kind and caring people and made sure our special day was perfect. They had everything we wanted and needed and wasn’t outrageous with it. They are a well organized and willing to meet with you whenever you can. At my wedding everyone had a blast and there was so much space. The decorations were beautiful. And they made my dream wedding possibles

Hi Mykala,
    Thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you. The Cornerstone Hall staff really appreciates your help.

Katie · Married on 06/24/2017

Flexible and dependable

I highly recommend cornerstone hall for anyone's wedding or event needs. They were very accommodating and are very easy to work with!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Hi Katie,
    Thank you for the great review. The Cornerstone Hall staff really appreciates your help. It was a pleasure working with you.
  • Jazzmin

Jazzmin Maudlin · Married on 05/06/2017

Great location, beautiful facility, awesome staff!

Cornerstone hall is a beautiful venue with an indoor and outdoor option. We had originally planned ours to be outside but of course a couple hours before the wedding the weather changed. Hats off to Jason and his staff, they were so quick to setup everything inside and did such an awesome job. We got several complements from guests about how beautiful it was. Only the bridal party knew the wedding was planned to be outside. We had so many ideas on how we wanted everything to go and Jason did a great job of putting them all together for us. Jason also pretty much organized everything and provided the dj for us as well. Our caterer also changed plans at the last minute and needed to use the kitchen. We can’t thank them enough for how flexible they were and everything they did to turn our total chaos into perfection.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Hi Jazzmin,
    Thank you so much for your great review. The Cornerstone Hall staff really appreciates your help. It was pleasure working you.

Katrina · Married on 04/02/2017

Excellent and affordable

We had our wedding at Cornerstone hall and it was a very beautiful and affordable place. Byron and Jason were excellent to work with. They were there the day of the wedding making sure everything was perfect for our special day. I highly recommend them for your special event!!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Cornerstone Hall's reply:

Thank you Katrina! It was a pleasure work with you guys. We very much appreciate you choosing Cornerstone Hall for your special day.

Micah Gilliam · Married on 06/27/2015

Wedding Reception

We used Cornerstone Hall for our wedding reception and loved it! The staff was so easy and friendly to work with, the facilities are so clean, and the building is so spacious. They even let me use some of their decorations that I had forgotten about! Several of my guests called me after my wedding wanting details because they were so impressed with Cornerstone and wanted to book their wedding/reception there!

Hi Micah,
    Thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you guys. The Cornerstone Hall staff really appreciates your help.
  • Julie

Julie Barnett · Married on 04/16/2015

Perfectly organized, beautifully decorated and excellent service

My reception and rehearsal dinner were both held at Cornerstone. Both events were absolutely perfect that it made the wedding of my dreams come true!!!!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Hi Julie,
    Thanks for taking the time to do the review. The Cornerstone Hall staff really appreciates your very kind words and the great review. It was a pleasure helping make your special perfect.

Maleah Hamilton · Married on 07/03/2010

Wonderful experience, friendly staff, beautiful venue

My husband and I had our wedding and reception here in July 2010. The outdoor wedding was something I had always wanted and Cornerstone didn’t disappoint. Beautiful flowers in bloom, the setup was gorgeous and the sun was shining. The reception was held inside and the food and drinks were great. The staff was very attentive and friendly. Several of our other friends and family members have been married here as well and we’ve never had a bad experience. Wonderful venue and worth every penny!!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Hi Maleah,
    Thanks for the great review. We really appreciate the kind words. The Cornerstone Hall staff thanks you for taking time for doing the review. It is very helpful.
  • W

Whitney Smith · Married on 05/15/2010

We had our wedding and reception at Cornerstone and it was Perfect! It's open, clean, and beautiful.

Everything was done how they said it was.. no complaints from us at all!! We loved all the inside and outside spaces to get beautiful pics!! And having our wedding and reception in the same place was the best choice for us!!

Hi Whitney,
    Thanks for the great review! The Cornerstone Hall staff really appreciates your help.

Megan · Married on 11/28/2009

Wedding Reception

Helpful and so great to work with! Owners provide top notice venue.

Hi Megan,
    Thanks for the great review. The Cornerstone Hall staff really appreciates your help.
  • O

Olivia Jolly · Married on 06/07/2007

Perfect Hometown Wedding Venue

This summer we will celebrate 15 years of marriage and we still talk about how perfect Cornerstone Hall was for our hometown event. The owners/staff were very helpful (especially since we were planning from a different state). The size, location and charm of Cornerstone was a perfect fit for our event. My cousin recently was married there and even 15 years later, they had the same excitement for Cornerstone Hall as we did! Great place and wonderful family owners.

Sent on 01/06/2020

Hi Olivia,
    Thank you so much for the great review. We really appreciate you taking the time to tell others about special day. Fifteen years, WOW! You have no idea how many times I have told lots of our clientele about your wedding reception. It was one of my favorites!
    Byron and the entire Cornerstone Family

Emily Hammond · Married on 08/05/2006

Great experience, would recommend!

We had a great experience. Everything went just as planned with no glitches.

Hi Emily,

Danielle Walker · Married on 12/10/2005

Wonderful experience with Cornerstone Hall!

Our December wedding and reception were both held at Cornerstone Hall. It was very convenient to have the wedding in one half of the building and reception in other. This made the day much more intimate and allowed the flow from one part to the next to be seamless. The facility, food, decorations, etc. exceeded all of my expectations!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Hi Danielle,
    Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and Aaron. The Cornerstone Hall staff really appreciates you taking time for the review. It helps a lot.

Malea · Married on 09/29/2012

Cornerstone Hall

It’s a very beautiful place to hold a reception or wedding. The owners and staff are very nice and cooperative.

Hi Malea,
    Thanks for review! The Cornerstone Hall staff really appreciates your help. It was a pleasure working with you.
    Byron

Awesome event space with multiple renting options available. A little pricey for the location and what they offer. The building, tables, chairs, and some decorations come with renting the building, but they have other things you can rent (table clothes, vases, etc.) for an extra cost. Overall, I would recommend this venue.

Sent on 12/08/2016