Corner Stable Catering Reviews

8 Reviews for Corner Stable Catering

• Mrs. Harris

Mrs. Harris · Married on 09/07/2019

Best wedding bbq

Corner Stable catered our BBQ wedding celebration on 9/7/19, and I HIGHLY recommend them! The food was delicious and exactly what we wanted, and their prices were unbelievably great too! The catering manager Freddie was awesome to work with, he was always very responsive, flexible and was extremely helpful with the planning of menu selections, he even gave us tips to help us save a little money here and there, hello a little honesty these days?!?! All our guests raved about all the food and really are still going on about the brisket, mac n cheese, crab dip, meatballs, baked beans, etc. etc. etc., even the green beans! (I mean how delicious can green beans really be vs mac and cheese etc.?!? ohhh but they were!) Even the bartender at the venue said she works a ton of events and never was the food this delicious! Freddie and Corner Stable really put on an amazing spread and outdid themselves with going above and beyond standard service to ensure our guests (and us) really enjoyed themselves! THANK YOU, Freddie and Corner Stable, for a wonderful and delicious event! Anyone reading this, do yourself a favor and give Freddie a shout, set up a tasting and book it, you won’t be sorry!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 07/28/2018

Best BBQ, best caterers!

Corner Stable catered our BBQ wedding reception in Baltimore City on 7/28/2018, and I HIGHLY recommend them! They are reasonably prices, and Freddie is wonderful to work with, very responsive and very flexible. We wanted BBQ, but were worried about our handful of guests who are vegetarian/vegan. But Freddie assured us that we needn't worry -- he had the chef make a special vegan chili and a vegetarian lasagna, which were both DELICIOUS, and there were plenty of side dishes that had no meat in them. And all of the meat-eaters RAVED about the BBQ! One of my friends sent me this e-mail ten days after our wedding: "Ten days after the fact I still remember how tasty and plentiful was the food: the bread, salad, cole slaw, beef brisket, BBQ chicken -- all downright delicious. All the guests were complimenting the crab balls, and how tasty the lasagna (both meat and vegetarian) was. The staff of Corner Stable was friendly, helpful, and efficient. No one sat with a dirty plate in front of them for more than a very short period. Food was replenished regularly!" :) FYI, you do have to provide your own silverware, plates, and table cloths, unless your venue provides those. We ended up buying and using pretty, compostable, disposable plates and silverware, and it worked out great. THANK YOU, Freddie and Corner Stable, for a wonderful and delicious wedding reception!!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 07/21/2018

Delicious & helpful!

Freddie at the Columbia location was a pleasure to work with! He was very helpful in answering our questions during the planning process, providing expertise and suggestions, and being honest about where we could save money rather than trying to up-sell us. He & his team were able to help flip rooms and set up for multiple stages of the night in our multi-room venue. And most importantly, the food was delicious!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Jenna · Married on 04/21/2018

My husband and I held our rehearsal dinner at The Corner Stable and it was perfect for hosting 50 people. We loved this place already as my family has been going there for years...they honestly have the best ribs and crabcakes. The nice thing with the rehearsal dinner is its viewed as a reservation and there was no minimum cost as they just charge what is ordered. They worked with us a few weeks prior to create a customized menu for our rehearsal dinner too. The staff was also very attentive and friendly. Highly recommend for a large party event or just eating there in general!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Megan · Married on 09/24/2011

Corner Stable is our favorite restaurant so when we decided to do an outside wedding with a caterer it was a no brainer as to who would do the catering. Freddie was very easy to get a hold of, very friendly and outgoing and a big help with planning my wedding menu. We went for a tasting because my Mom had never had their food and when we did they gave us such generous portions and so much variety it was amazing. They even let us take the leftovers home! On my wedding day, Freddie came and set up the food on time and quickly. Everyone absolutely loved the food and is still raving about it! I am sure that my whole guest list will be visiting Corner Stable in the near future. With Corner Stable's ribs, crab balls, fried chicken, mac and cheese and coleslaw...you cannot go wrong! We had much more food than that and it was all fabulous...all above average!

Sent on 10/09/2011

Lauren · Married on 01/18/2009

The Corner Stable is great. I had them cater a party for me and the food was wonderful with great prices. In the restaurant the food is just as good. Great ribs and AMAZING bar-b-que sauce. I definitely recommend this restaurant for any catering needs!!

Sent on 02/25/2009
  • F

Brian · Married on 02/14/2009

The Corner Stable has great catering services! Their food is absolutely delicious and reasonably priced. The catering manager is outstanding, and offers tons of great advice. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/24/2009

M · Married on 10/07/2017

Corner Stable catered our outdoor wedding and did a great job. They worked within our budget, were responsive, and even helped with small details during the wedding. Food was enjoyed by all.

Sent on 10/12/2017