Cornell's Jewelers Reviews

16 Reviews for Cornell's Jewelers

1 User photo

Jessica Williams · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Personal Experience, Beautiful Jewelry

My fiancé hunted around trying to find the ring he wanted to propose to me with. He said when got to Cornell’s, instead of feeling like he was on a manufacturing line like he had elsewhere, he felt like he was with friends. He worked with Morgan and she helped him find me the perfect ring. I got to meet her and work with her when we went back for our wedding bands. Every time we go we are greeted and taken care of like family. On top of the incredible service we received beautiful jewelry, that’s just right for us, at a great price. I highly recommend going to Cornell’s for your jewelry needs. And ask for Morgan because she’s extremely knowledgeable about the products they offer, has a knack for understanding exactly what you want and giving you perfect options, makes a very important purchase feel as personal as it should, and most of all is kind and caring.

Sent on 08/14/2020
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 12/31/2019

Easiest decision we made was starting with Cornell's!

Working with Cornell's for my engagement ring and our wedding bands was the easiest vendor selection we had because of my husband's family's long history working with Morgan. Cornell's made every step of this process so much fun and so easy, and they were very helpful and consultative at every step. We trust them completely, and they have gained lifelong customers, even though we don't live in Rochester!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Chelsie · Married on 09/28/2019

Honestly, I had barely any idea that my fiance was looking into rings, or where he was going... he went to Cornell's with little to no idea how to go about this, and he left a month or so later with the most beautiful, unique, and classic engagement ring! I was 100% surprised and completely amazed by the choice. The wonderful people at Cornell's gave me a classic and elegant pear shaped diamond ring!

Sent on 01/29/2018
  • LaLa

LaLa · Married on 08/17/2019

Outstanding Service & Quality

My now husband went in with a photo of an engagement ring I loved and Cornell's was able to custom make my dream ring. Daniela made the process really easy and was very friendly and accommodating. He loved the experience and would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Bernardi Ture · Married on 06/01/2019

Great customer service

I worked with Janice from Cornell's for my band selection and saw her intermittently for ring cleanings and inspections. She is always amazing to work with, gives great advice on keeping my Simon G engagement ring and wedding band looking beautiful, and goes above and beyond every time I'm there. I have been very happy with Cornell's. They have a lifelong customer.

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Blaise

Blaise · Married on 04/14/2017

My fiance' went to Cornell's to select my engagement ring because of their reputation as the top jeweler in Rochester. After we went back to choose our wedding bands, the service we received from the Michael, David, and the sales associates was extraordinary and we are now lifelong customers. It feels extra special to have a Cornell's ring on my hand!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Cassandra · Married on 12/31/2015

We went to Cornell's during their bridal event and worked with Michael Cornell. We were both so pleased with the service that he provided and how quickly he was able to find what we were looking for. We found both of our wedding rings at Cornell's and we could not be happier! I would highly recommend Cornell's to anyone!

Sent on 01/13/2016

JENNIFER · Married on 10/10/2015

My husband and I bought our wedding bands at Cornell's and had a great experience each visit. They even examined my engagement ring, which was purchased through a different vendor, and noticed that some of the small stones were loose. I'm thankful that they caught this, otherwise I might be missing some stones! I attended a special event and, with the help of one of the employees, was able to find the perfect band to accompany my engagement ring. I would highly recommend this jeweler, and plan to return for future purchases.

Sent on 09/23/2015

April · Married on 07/19/2014

Michael made this experience very easy and fun! He worked with us within our budget and gave suggestions to make the best choice for the rings we chose. The jewelry was amazing and so much fun to try on.

Sent on 02/23/2014

Deanna · Married on 07/12/2008

If you want to feel like a queen, go to Cornell 's Jewelers. The store is beautiful, the jewelers pamper you and it just feels luxurious. I ordered my rings about a month before the wedding and they were great to get them in on time and engraved.

Sent on 08/10/2009
  • My

My · Married on 11/11/2011

3.5

We got my husband wedding band at Cornell. We love this jeweler. Their prices are a little high but their customer services more made up for this.

We shopped around at a couple more jeweler and came back to purchase my husband ring there.

We worked with Patty and I love her. She is so friendly, never pushy and we never felt and pressure to buy. She is the reason why we came back. If you go to Cornell jeweler ASK for PATTY.

Sent on 12/06/2011

We had a wonderful experience with Cornell Jewelers! We worked closely with them to create a custom engagement ring and wedding band. They listened well, were respectful of our choices, and managed the time well. They gave my fiance a discount on the diamond he purchased because they believed it'd be the best choice for my ring! (My fingers are large, so my ring is large and a smaller diamond would have looked odd.) I always feel underdressed when I visit them, but they have never made me feel unwelcome or out of place. Janice is fantastic!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/17/2016

3.5

Great selection! Would recommend them for jewelry!

Sent on 12/12/2016

A · Married on 07/10/2010

3.8
      3.0

We love our rings, they're exactly what we wanted. I'm sure we could have found something less expensive but we're hoping that this is just the beginning of a relationship with a jeweler for years to come. I only wish I didn't have to give back my ring so many times (one time to fit the band perfectly, the other to soder the band and engagement ring together.)

Sent on 08/06/2010

Abigail · Married on 06/06/2009

3.8
      3.0

My husband bought my engagement ring here and we went back for our wedding bands. We found his wedding band at a different place for a lower cost and they matched it. They also searched for my matching band, so it worked out perfectly. They were very responsive to our needs and provided great service.

Sent on 06/23/2009