Corina Foster Photography Reviews

Corina Foster Photography 6
Corina Foster Photography 7

Karl Ht · Married on 01/22/2019

Great Photography

The level of talent and professionalism Corina brings to the table is amazing. A personable photographer with a knack for finding the aesthetic you want and bringing it to life in the photos.

• catherine

catherine · Married on 10/05/2018

Wedding Photography

Corina was so awesome! She was extremely laid back and somehow captured photographs that were completely more than I ever expected! (especially with our crazy family!) I would recommend her 100 times over to anyone who is looking for a nice, creative, kind, and personable photographer!

Sent on 03/22/2019
    Corina Foster Photography 8
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 07/15/2017

Quality & quantity met

My mother & I had a mother daughter photoshoot done by Corina and we loved the photos and she was very patient with us. Corina is really easy to get along with and also great to work with. I have second shot weddings for her and even though she has been paid late in the past, she made sure a dime didn’t get to me late. She’s reliable, funny, and all around authentic. You can’t find another copy of her.

• Julianna

Julianna Kelly · Married on 05/02/2017

A Gem of a Photographer!

Corina has done both a professional photoshoot for my baking business as well as my wedding. She made me, my family, my products, everything look so great! I also recommended her to my cousin who hired Corina for her wedding and the photos were stunning. Corina is a sweet angel who knows just what to do to get the best shots!

Sent on 03/16/2019
    Corina Foster Photography 9
    Corina Foster Photography 10
    Corina Foster Photography 11

Maggie Thomson · Married on 07/10/2016

Part luck, All Brilliant Photography

Corina is one of the sweetest people I know and did, a borderline unbelievable job, capturing a magical moment in time. To top it off, she sent the full package of photos in a timely manner. They're so unique and clear, I couldn't be happier with anyone else's work. The part of luck was due to the golden sunset after an overcast and drizzly day, and the brilliant photography is self explanatory. Thank you!

Corina Foster Photography 12
    Corina Foster Photography 13
    Corina Foster Photography 14
    Corina Foster Photography 15

Corina Foster Photography's reply:

Maggie, thank you so much! Your wedding day was so magical. Thank you for letting me be a part of it.