CorianneCPhotography Reviews

22 | Pittsburgh, PA

22 Reviews for CorianneCPhotography

Emily Elle · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Corianne is Amazing!

I knew Corianne was the best choice for me right after our first phone call. I wanted Corianne to capture our emotion during the engagement session and wedding day and she did exactly that (and more). She was extremely nice and patient. She came and met us at our venue before the wedding day to scope out the area. Everywhere she shot made for amazing photos. She helped direct us so we stayed on time - all while getting the ALL the specific shots we wanted. We got our photos back in a timely manner and could not be happier! She even had "teaser" pictures right after the wedding and engagement session. Could not be happier that we chose Corianne to capture the most important day of our lives!

Sent on 01/13/2020

CorianneCPhotography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Emily! It was a pleasure working with you and Dieter, and capturing your stunning wedding!!! You sure made a very stunning bride! Thank you for trusting me with capturing your most important memories

Carissa · Married on 11/09/2019

Great Photographer!

Corianne was the perfect photographer for our wedding day. From the first time meeting till we received our photos she was helpful every step of the way. We loved her questionnaire she provides prior to the wedding day as we were able to tell her exactly what we envisioned and then day of the wedding everything flowed according to plan. Multiple guests praised our pictures and were very impressed with how professional her team was and that she was never in the way at the wedding. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/16/2020

CorianneCPhotography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Carissa! It was an absolute pleasure working with the two of you! Thank you for having me a part of your special day. You both were so kind and easy to work with. I wish you both the best, and hope that we can reconnect in the future for any photos you may need taken!

Kelly Mcginnis · Married on 09/07/2019

Everything and more

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Corianne & her second shooter Megan for my wedding day. I loved everything about what she brought to my day and she was absolutely wonderful to work with. She is so kind and so sweet and took the time to really make every shot count....even getting some shots right before dark since the sun wouldn’t cooperate with certain shots she had in mind. My husband and I were so grateful to have her be part of our day and would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 01/12/2020

CorianneCPhotography's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words Kelly! It was a pleasure working with the both of you, and getting to witness the love that surrounds the both of you!

Sydney Adjan · Married on 09/01/2018

The Adjan's Love Corianne!

There are not enough good things I can say about Corianne and the photographs she took for our engagement session and wedding in September of this year. My husband and I had never professional pictures taken of us before and she always made us feel like naturals! She is responsive, offers to meet with you at various stages of the wedding planning process to ensure you are comfortable, and is overall just a sweet person who you can tell is dedicated to her job. Within six weeks, I had over 700 pictures that perfectly captured the essence of our wedding day sent to me within six weeks- I teared up looking at all the special moments that my husband and I can now treasure forever.

Sent on 10/24/2018

CorianneCPhotography's reply:

My gosh you're too sweet I enjoyed working with you both and your families

Ashley · Married on 07/13/2018

Corianne was nothing short of amazing. Not only was she professional, she was early, and took the most amazing photos. I couldn’t be more pleased with our entire experience. She was everything I could have asked for and more!!!!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Nikki · Married on 05/18/2018

Corianne is not only a great photographer, she is a great person. Every step of the way she helped me, from picking locations, to photo shot suggestions. She was always prompt and happy to help in any way possible. The day of the wedding she fit right in, was very organized and made everyone feel calm and beautiful. She was more than a vendor, she was a friend. I loved having her be a part of the most special day in my life and would recommend her to any one.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Heather · Married on 09/07/2017

Corrianne was great! We had a horrible experience with our fresh flower order and she spent a whole morning asking around to try to help us out!! So thoughtful. The pictures are beautidul and I’m so happy that I have these amazing memories to hang throughout my home and give to family.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Kayla · Married on 08/26/2017

I only wish the fill in photographers took more pictures of me and david. not so much of the venue.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Megan · Married on 06/17/2017

If you're looking for beautiful wedding photos Corianne is the way to go...she was amazing from beginning to end! I would highly recommend her to any bride to be.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Julie · Married on 06/03/2017

Amazing!! Such a pleasure to work with and did such a completely fantastic job. We hired Corianne to do our engagement and wedding pictures and she has such an incredibly vision. Her ability to capture light is just amazing. So fantastic!!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/29/2017

Corianne was amazing! She captured my day perfectly.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Erin · Married on 10/14/2016

Very professional and is a sweetheart to work with. She captured things at my wedding that I didn't even realized were happening it was so fun to look at the pictures with my friends and family .

Sent on 01/08/2017

Kendal · Married on 09/17/2016

Corianne has a wonderful skill and is so amazing at what she does. I couldn't have been happier with my wedding photos; even looking at them months later really brought back the wonderful memories. I was so excited to share them with friends and family, we received rave reviews from everyone about our wonderful photos.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Heather · Married on 05/14/2016

Corianne is a wonderful person, she has amazing ideas and also listens very closely to what you envision for your pictures. I would highly recommend her work!

Sent on 01/07/2017
  • User6207092 · 2+ years ago

She was so great and so fun to work with. She does an amazing job.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Alexis · Married on 08/01/2015

Corianne was flexible, worked with our style and created a fun and laid back photo experience. Our pictures are beautiful and personal. She made us feel like movie stars with high quality photos.

Sent on 03/22/2016
  • User6205263 · 2+ years ago

Corianne is wonderfulful to work with. She's fun and energetic and listen to all of your wants and needs.

Sent on 01/14/2016

CorianneCPhotography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!

She is awesome worth every dollar

Sent on 01/09/2016

Alaina · Married on 05/10/2014

I loved the photos that Corianne took for us!! (And I even consider myself picky). They turned out bright and colorful on our not so colorful, rainy wedding day.
    Great quality and timeliness. I would recommend to a friend:)

Sent on 01/12/2016

CorianneCPhotography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Alaina. I'm so honored that you had chosen me to capture your special day!

Lindsay · event on: 06/01/2013

CorianneCPhotography is amazing to work with! Corianne is creative, yet also open to any ideas you might want to see/try. She is really patient when pets or children might not be willing to cooperate for pictures! Our photos turned out great. My fiancé & I had our engagement session done & very much looking forward to our wedding pictures!!

Sent on 12/01/2013

CorianneCPhotography's reply:

Thank you for your positive review, Lindsay. I'm as well looking forward to your wedding next year!

Corianne photographed my wedding in June of 2012! She did an amazing job, paying attention to even the smallest of details! We were extremely pleased with her packages,rates, and overall work! She is very talented and made our wedding complete! I highly reccomend using Corianne if you want excellent quality at an affordable price! Simply amazing!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Thank you!

Tasha · Married on 06/06/2015

She was phenomenal! I would highly recommend her for all photography needs!

Sent on 01/08/2016

CorianneCPhotography's reply:

Thank you for your review Tasha, we enjoyed every moment of your beautiful day!