M2M Weddings (Melodies to Memories) Reviews

M2M Weddings (Melodies to Memories)

M2M Weddings (Melodies to Memories)

Richmond, VA

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Annette H. Married on 04/10/2021

Amazing Experience, Great DJ and Video Services!

My husband and I hired DJ Coria of Melodies to Memories for our April 2021 wedding. As you can imagine, we had many changes to our initial plan due to the pandemic, but DJ Coria and his team were with us every step of the way and were super helpful with everything. He provided a really fun atmosphere with great music (that was totally in our style) and lighting for the reception. His team also provided excellent video streaming services so that our friends and family who could not attend in person could view and hear the ceremony live online.
    We would hire him again for any event and highly recommend to anyone planning a wedding in the Richmond region.
  • Joseph
    Joseph R. Married on 10/31/2020

Halloween wedding

We had a great experience with this company. DJ Coria was amazingly accommodating, helpful, and communicative throughout the whole planning process leading up to our event. Because of this, our wedding day went extremely smoothly and we had nothing to worry about. I would highly recommend choosing this vendor.
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 10/17/2020

Awesome DJ

DJ Coria was the best choice for our wedding!! He was very responsive to emails and texts and worked with the crazy schedules I had. The music was perfect and he took requests which was great! I even messed up and forgot a song to dedicate and went up to him and he played it next. He made everything run smoothly with the announcements and then the music was exactly our style. Very grateful that we had him as our DJ for our wedding!! 10/10 recommend to everyone!
  • Robin
    Robin L. Married on 10/10/2020

Excellent Experience

Melodies 2 Memories did a great job providing music for our wedding. They were very affordable, professional, and experienced. Even with a last minute change in set-up due to rain, our DJ Tim did not mess a beat and made the necessary changes without any issues. I will definitely be recommending their services for anyone in the future.
  • Rachel
    Rachel D. Married on 10/03/2020

Amazind DJ highly recommend

DJ Coria was great! I would recommend him to everyone. He listened to what we wanted and helped us plan things we weren’t sure about. Music was awesome. Everyone was on the dance floor all night! 10/10

M2M Weddings (Melodies to Memories)'s reply:

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you on wedding day! Congrats again on tying the knot and best wishes to you both! - DJ Coria
    Lauren Married on 12/21/2019

DJ Coria is fantastic!

DJ Coria at Melodies to Memories was a delight to work with for our wedding! He was professional, polite, prompt, and detail-oriented. We really appreciated his phone calls and texts in the months/days leading up to the wedding just to check in and make sure everything was going smoothly. The online system for Melodies to Memories was so easy to enter in all of our wedding details, as well as make a great song request list for the reception. DJ Coria made sure no detail was forgotten! He read our crowd perfectly at the reception and kept the dance floor packed. Thanks for your hard work to make our special day run smoothly! We would absolutely recommend DJ Coria to anyone looking for a great wedding or event DJ!
  • Nyree
    Nyree V. Married on 11/02/2019

Awesome DJ

DJ Coria is the epitome of professionalism! He always responded to my texts and emails and even met up with us ! Our guests loved all the music he played. He made our wedding so fun and unforgettable!!

Trevor Married on 10/12/2019

Terrific experience and great service for good value

The M2M Team was fantastic for our wedding. Great value and customer service along with providing a terrific experience for our wedding. Lots of guests came up afterwards to say how much they enjoyed the DJ. Dealing w/ DJ Coria was a great experience - very responsive and flexible to our needs. He and his team handled our two locations (ceremony and reception at different venues) with ease. He played all the important songs we requested and nailed the rest of the line-up. He also helped crafted a "first dance" song to a specific length with ease. DJ Coria provided the perfect, stress-free experience that we needed on our important day all while fitting into our small budget. I'd definitely recommend.
  • Madison
    Madison S. Married on 09/06/2019

Highly recommend DJ Coria for your event— You won’t be sorry!

DJ Coria made the entire ceremony & reception run smoothly. He was extremely professional & a great entertainer. Coria kept in contact constantly throughout the planning process & event to make sure he knew every detail of how the night should go. He even left extremely early for my venue during a hurricane to make sure he was there on time. If that’s not a reason to pick him as your DJ, I don’t know what else is. He made our wedding memorable and I highly recommend him to anyone!
  • Abby
    Abby Married on 07/06/2019

Excellent, fun DJ

DJ Coria was amazing before and during my wedding. He has a portal that allows you to organize your event and to request music. He stayed in communication with me prior to the event, and made the entire process very smooth. Beyond that, he and his fellow DJ were great. They kept the party going and people were dancing all night! I highly recommend Melodies to Memories for your wedding/event.
    Jessica Married on 05/04/2019

Professional, courteous, and a pleasure to hire!

We hired Coria as our DJ for our wedding, and we loved working with him! He was always on time and available to discuss any question throughout the planning process. He also went out of his way after chatting with me to discuss final details with our wedding coordinator - something that made planning much easier for me. On the day of the wedding, he kept the party going all night. Our guests had nothing but good comments about the music selections. We had a mixed crowd of younger and older guests, and everyone loved having him. We 100% recommend him!!
    Nathan Married on 04/20/2019

Awesome DJ and was perfect for our wedding!

DJ Coria was amazing! Great communication and coordination. Did such a wonderful job and making our wedding day stress free. Music and playlist was exactly what we wanted. Couldn't recommend more!
    Meghan Married on 03/30/2019

Great experience all-around

We heard them first at a friend's wedding and had a great time dancing at that wedding. We figured if we had a great time as guests, we would certainly like them for our wedding. They were professional, quick to respond, flexible to meet with, and had great suggestions for songs we weren't sure about (entrance, cake-cutting, etc.). I would definitely recommend them to a friend.
    Margarita Married on 12/31/2018

Great music and Karaoke

Very easy to work with. He played all the songs we asked for, and he was professional and always prompt in answering any questions my husband and I had. He also had Karaoke for us! He was clearly very experienced, as he had a lot of helpful tips and ideas for timing certain parts of the wedding and for handling announcements, etc. It was so much fun! Very accommodating (and patient) too. Thank you so much, Coria! You made our wedding an amazing party.

M2M Weddings (Melodies to Memories)'s reply:

Thank you both for allowing be to celebrate with you! It was a pleasure working with you and your families. And I loved the Karaoke! Ya'll had some really talented singers! Best wishes and I hope to cross paths again in the future :-) - DJ Coria
    Cassandra Married on 09/22/2018
    Coria was great to work with. He was always up for meeting in person or via phone. He kept the dance floor going and was receptive to the crowd. I highly recommend him--you wont be disappointed!!!
    Noel Married on 09/08/2018
    Coria was absolutely the best choice for our wedding DJ that we could have chosen! He was so great to work with leading up to the wedding and was always in contact, even if it was just to check in which a quick “hey” because we hadn’t spoken in a couple months. Everyone had such a great time and he kept everyone dancing all night! He even took a few pictures and edited them and sent them to us! We would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a great, fun, keep the party going DJ!

M2M Weddings (Melodies to Memories)'s reply:

Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure working with you both. Best wishes. - DJ Coria
    Chelsea Married on 09/07/2018
    Coria was so much fun!!! He was so helpful throughout the process and really was there for us when we had no idea how to choose songs. He kept the party going all night and we couldn’t have asked for more. Definitely recommend! Thank you so much Coria!!
    Hannah Married on 06/30/2018
    If you're thinking about booking Coria, do it! You won't regret it! At my wedding, he did a great job of reading the room and playing songs that got people up and dancing. I heard tons of positive reviews from my guests about Coria. He was professional, easy to work with, and chose great songs for our group.
    Kelly Married on 06/30/2018
    Coria did an amazing job at my daughters wedding reception. He played to all audiences so everyone at the reception felt included and could get out on the dance floor. And dance they did!! We needed to remove several tables because the dance floor kept enlarging! Coria was wonderful to work with during the planning stages, very professional and responsive. I would not hesitate to recommend him for any event!
    Hannah Married on 06/30/2018
    DJ Coria was wonderful! Easy to work with, read the room well, got everyone dancing. I'd highly recommend him for your event!

M2M Weddings (Melodies to Memories)'s reply:

Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure to assist with your big day! Best wishes. - DJ Coria
    Kimberly Married on 05/27/2018
    Great dj and photographer
    They did an awesome job capturing all our special moments that day!
    Rebekah Married on 05/19/2018
    Coria was a pleasure to work with and a great DJ at our wedding. He was flexible as we made day of decisions due to weather, and he even bought a bubble machine per my request! What a great guy! If I could do it all over again (wish I could) I would have Coria there 100%
    Kara Married on 04/14/2018
    My Husband and I chose CoriaRVA for our DJ and Coordination services. We are so happy with their professionalism they made our day spectacular. Francine provided excellent coordination and was present every step of the way. From questions to coordination ideas and music selections, they were very approachable and able to give great suggestions, we appreciated it greatly. Coria's Music selection was excellent, our guests kept dancing as well as the groom who is not a dancer. At the evening end Coria surprised us with champagne and strawberries at our suite, so nice!We will highly recommend CoriaRVA to friends and family.
    Monica Married on 04/06/2018
    Coria was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and personable. He was a huge help beyond being a DJ. He assisted in the organization, timeline and great suggestions for songs. His music was fantastic and everyone enjoyed it! I would recommend him to anyone. I was really pleased how he contributed to my perfect wedding day!