M2M Weddings (Melodies to Memories) Reviews

46 | Richmond, VA

46 Reviews for M2M Weddings (Melodies to Memories)

• Nyree

Nyree De Vera · Married on 11/02/2019

Awesome DJ

DJ Coria is the epitome of professionalism! He always responded to my texts and emails and even met up with us ! Our guests loved all the music he played. He made our wedding so fun and unforgettable!!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Trevor D. · Married on 10/12/2019

Terrific experience and great service for good value

The M2M Team was fantastic for our wedding. Great value and customer service along with providing a terrific experience for our wedding. Lots of guests came up afterwards to say how much they enjoyed the DJ. Dealing w/ DJ Coria was a great experience - very responsive and flexible to our needs. He and his team handled our two locations (ceremony and reception at different venues) with ease. He played all the important songs we requested and nailed the rest of the line-up. He also helped crafted a "first dance" song to a specific length with ease. DJ Coria provided the perfect, stress-free experience that we needed on our important day all while fitting into our small budget. I'd definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Madison

Madison Semonich · Married on 09/06/2019

Highly recommend DJ Coria for your event— You won’t be sorry!

DJ Coria made the entire ceremony & reception run smoothly. He was extremely professional & a great entertainer. Coria kept in contact constantly throughout the planning process & event to make sure he knew every detail of how the night should go. He even left extremely early for my venue during a hurricane to make sure he was there on time. If that’s not a reason to pick him as your DJ, I don’t know what else is. He made our wedding memorable and I highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 07/06/2019

Excellent, fun DJ

DJ Coria was amazing before and during my wedding. He has a portal that allows you to organize your event and to request music. He stayed in communication with me prior to the event, and made the entire process very smooth. Beyond that, he and his fellow DJ were great. They kept the party going and people were dancing all night! I highly recommend Melodies to Memories for your wedding/event.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Jessica · Married on 05/04/2019

Professional, courteous, and a pleasure to hire!

We hired Coria as our DJ for our wedding, and we loved working with him! He was always on time and available to discuss any question throughout the planning process. He also went out of his way after chatting with me to discuss final details with our wedding coordinator - something that made planning much easier for me. On the day of the wedding, he kept the party going all night. Our guests had nothing but good comments about the music selections. We had a mixed crowd of younger and older guests, and everyone loved having him. We 100% recommend him!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Nathan · Married on 04/20/2019

Awesome DJ and was perfect for our wedding!

DJ Coria was amazing! Great communication and coordination. Did such a wonderful job and making our wedding day stress free. Music and playlist was exactly what we wanted. Couldn't recommend more!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Meghan · Married on 03/30/2019

Great experience all-around

We heard them first at a friend's wedding and had a great time dancing at that wedding. We figured if we had a great time as guests, we would certainly like them for our wedding. They were professional, quick to respond, flexible to meet with, and had great suggestions for songs we weren't sure about (entrance, cake-cutting, etc.). I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Margarita · Married on 12/31/2018

Great music and Karaoke

Very easy to work with. He played all the songs we asked for, and he was professional and always prompt in answering any questions my husband and I had. He also had Karaoke for us! He was clearly very experienced, as he had a lot of helpful tips and ideas for timing certain parts of the wedding and for handling announcements, etc. It was so much fun! Very accommodating (and patient) too. Thank you so much, Coria! You made our wedding an amazing party.

Sent on 01/17/2019

M2M Weddings (Melodies to Memories)'s reply:

Thank you both for allowing be to celebrate with you! It was a pleasure working with you and your families. And I loved the Karaoke! Ya'll had some really talented singers! Best wishes and I hope to cross paths again in the future :-) - DJ Coria

Cassandra · Married on 09/22/2018

Coria was great to work with. He was always up for meeting in person or via phone. He kept the dance floor going and was receptive to the crowd. I highly recommend him--you wont be disappointed!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Noel · Married on 09/08/2018

Coria was absolutely the best choice for our wedding DJ that we could have chosen! He was so great to work with leading up to the wedding and was always in contact, even if it was just to check in which a quick “hey” because we hadn’t spoken in a couple months. Everyone had such a great time and he kept everyone dancing all night! He even took a few pictures and edited them and sent them to us! We would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a great, fun, keep the party going DJ!

Sent on 09/10/2018

M2M Weddings (Melodies to Memories)'s reply:

Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure working with you both. Best wishes. - DJ Coria

Chelsea · Married on 09/07/2018

Coria was so much fun!!! He was so helpful throughout the process and really was there for us when we had no idea how to choose songs. He kept the party going all night and we couldn’t have asked for more. Definitely recommend! Thank you so much Coria!!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Hannah · Married on 06/30/2018

If you're thinking about booking Coria, do it! You won't regret it! At my wedding, he did a great job of reading the room and playing songs that got people up and dancing. I heard tons of positive reviews from my guests about Coria. He was professional, easy to work with, and chose great songs for our group.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/30/2018

Coria did an amazing job at my daughters wedding reception. He played to all audiences so everyone at the reception felt included and could get out on the dance floor. And dance they did!! We needed to remove several tables because the dance floor kept enlarging! Coria was wonderful to work with during the planning stages, very professional and responsive. I would not hesitate to recommend him for any event!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Hannah · Married on 06/30/2018

DJ Coria was wonderful! Easy to work with, read the room well, got everyone dancing. I'd highly recommend him for your event!

Sent on 07/25/2018

M2M Weddings (Melodies to Memories)'s reply:

Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure to assist with your big day! Best wishes. - DJ Coria

Kimberly · Married on 05/27/2018

Great dj and photographer
    They did an awesome job capturing all our special moments that day!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Rebekah · Married on 05/19/2018

Coria was a pleasure to work with and a great DJ at our wedding. He was flexible as we made day of decisions due to weather, and he even bought a bubble machine per my request! What a great guy! If I could do it all over again (wish I could) I would have Coria there 100%

Sent on 06/05/2018

Kara · Married on 04/14/2018

My Husband and I chose CoriaRVA for our DJ and Coordination services. We are so happy with their professionalism they made our day spectacular. Francine provided excellent coordination and was present every step of the way. From questions to coordination ideas and music selections, they were very approachable and able to give great suggestions, we appreciated it greatly. Coria's Music selection was excellent, our guests kept dancing as well as the groom who is not a dancer. At the evening end Coria surprised us with champagne and strawberries at our suite, so nice!We will highly recommend CoriaRVA to friends and family.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Monica · Married on 04/06/2018

Coria was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and personable. He was a huge help beyond being a DJ. He assisted in the organization, timeline and great suggestions for songs. His music was fantastic and everyone enjoyed it! I would recommend him to anyone. I was really pleased how he contributed to my perfect wedding day!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Jenna · Married on 03/24/2018

My husband and I searched for a wedding DJ and were concerned about finding a quality DJ at a reasonable price. I came across Coria’s profile and read all the great reviews and was sold. He immediately called us to talk about our relationship and wedding plans and later scheduled an in person meeting to go over everything. He helped us with our event timeline and was available for any and all questions we had. He was extremely professional and personable throughout he entire process! I added some last minute adjustments and he happily obliged and made our event one to remember. I have received many compliments from wedding guests because everyone had such a great time. The dance floor was full all night! We highly recommend Coria for any DJing needs! Thank you again for such a great night!!

Sent on 04/08/2018
  • F

Fernando · Married on 12/29/2017

DJ Coria goes above and beyond when providing his services. Very responsive with emails, always making sure you are satisfied, provides valuable experience, and works with you to meet your budget. We were unsure about how the reception should be run. He worked with us and gave valuable input on how we might want to reception to flow. It went smoothly and we had a blast!

Sent on 01/05/2018
  • F

Felicia · Married on 11/05/2017

Coria was absolutely wonderful! He was easy to work with and made the music the least stressful part of our wedding! He was flexible, quick to respond, and professional. Coria listened to what we envisioned for our night and gave us some ideas and advice. He ended up filling in the details beautifully. Our night was full of laughter and lots of dancing thanks to Coria. We are so happy we found him!!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

I loved everything about our video and trailer! everything was very professional from the first message I sent, to the very last detail even after our wedding. I would 1000% recommend Coria for ALL of his services from videographer, to dj to planner and everything in between! thank you for such an amazing experience and being there for us on our big day!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Pamela · Married on 10/20/2017

They worked with me on all my issues, met with me around my schedule. Best prices and believe me I did my research. Cora was friendly, professional and made me feel very at ease on my actual wedding day. I received lots of complements from others on his picture taking. I loved having a drone taking pics also

Sent on 06/02/2018

Jackie · Married on 10/06/2017

We booked with Coria for our wedding and I am so happy we did! He kept in touch with us from the day we booked with him and even following the wedding. He helped out with as much as he could to lift some stress off of our shoulders ( day of timeline, song choices, etc.) Thanks Coria for making our day so special!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Mallory · Married on 09/23/2017

We had Coria RVA at our wedding reception. He touched base with us multiple time before the wedding to discuss song choices, timeline, and how we wanted the overall reception to go. The day of the wedding he texted us to let us know he was on the way and also when he arrived. He really was in tune with the crowd and kept everyone on their feet dancing the night away! I would highly recommend Coria RVA!

Sent on 10/06/2017