Corey's Bakery & Catering Reviews

Corey's Bakery & Catering 6
Corey's Bakery & Catering 7
  • Christina

Christina Fugate · Married on 09/06/2019

Excellent cake and vendor!

If you are in Clearwater or near there, do NOT waste your time with any other Bakery’s! Corey is the BEST! Our cake was beautiful, just exactly like the picture I gave Corey...and it was incredibly delicious! Fresh and moist! Definitely try the cannoli if you’re a fan of this flavor...it was amazing! Corey was very easy to work with and was so fun to talk to! Thanks for everything Corey, you helped to make our day flawless!!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Delaney · Married on 04/28/2019

Have your Cake and Eat it too!

I honestly do not think I have ever had better cake than Corey's. Most wedding cakes are known for the good looks, but lack-luster taste. Not Corey's. You can have a beautiful cake, and eat it too. I had guests rave about it, and going for SECONDS. The cake was worth every penny. Not to mention, Corey and his staff are genuine, kind, and passionate about what they do. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Corey's Bakery & Catering 8
  • Kristen

Kristen Feathers · Married on 03/10/2019

Phenomenal!!!!

Corey is so personable and witty and very funny! His sound business sense allows him to take extravagant orders, absorb every detail the client specifies so that he can actually replicate through customization each individual clients mental picture of their own uniquely perfect wedding cake! This man goes way above the general expectations of Wedding cake bakeries. He keeps in contact with his clients, verifies that the creation he extrapolated and then created from the clients explanation satisfies every detail of the clients envisioned dream wedding cake. Corey also indiscreetly discusses each clients budgeted amount for their wedding cake and does whatever it takes to create the clients dream wedding cake well within their budget. Corey’s schedule is INSANE but he WILL have your order perfectly ready for you the day and time that you need it, no matter what it takes.

Taste? There is NOTHING like Corey’s Vanilla Champagne cake. ‘Cake’ isn’t even a high enough category or standard for what he creates. Instead of cake it should be called, ‘Taste this before you say I do to your partner because you might reconsider marrying this delicacy!’

Corey’s Wedding cakes excel in every respect:
    -Aesthetics- just quickly browse his website and see for yourself how talented Corey is with creativity that spans from Spider-Man cakes to cakes draped in diamonds and everything in between!
    -Customization- prepare yourself, Corey WILL bring every detail of your dream wedding cake to life!!
    -Taste- I almost ditched my vows to marry that Vanilla Champagne ecstasy. Shhhh
    -Customer Service- Corey listens to hat each client wants and asks crucial questions that may seem unrelated to cake but he gleans so much insight into your vision through your answers. Corey is very scheduled and will have your perfect wedding cake complete in all of its glory whenever you want it available.
    Price- Corey’s cakes are very fairly priced and through his discreet questions, as I mentioned above, he gets it pretty spot as to the range of what you’ve budgeted for your wedding cake.
    -Corey is AVAILABLE! He answers your call and calls you back!!!! Try finding all of those qualities in any other bakery, I’ll save you the time, ain’t happening! You’ve found your bakery right here at Corey’s.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Corey's Bakery & Catering 19
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2018

So Yummy!!

Corey’s designs, flavors, cupcakes, and cake were the talk of our night! I just wish we had more spice cake because it was such a hit. He was incredible to work with and I’m so incredibly grateful to have had his bakery for our wedding.

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Chandon

Chandon · Married on 07/07/2018

We hired Corey for our wedding with 70 guests on St. Pete Beach and knew we wanted cupcakes with a top tier. Our reception was under a tiki hut, so we didn't need to oversell the beach theme; we wanted retail style cupcakes with an ombre top tier - and I bought and assembled my own stand - so easy when working with Corey! We sampled several bakeries and liked Corey the best - his attitude, his style, his flavors and his prices were hands down better than all the rest. We had the Caribbean Cooler, Peanut Butter and Irish Mocha Madness flavors and could have picked even more! We didn't want all the stuffy locked-in packages - Corey knows his stuff and works with you the whole way. It was SO nice having some personality in all of the wedding planning chaos. After tasting his yummy masterpieces, we ordered extra cupcakes so that after the wedding we would have plenty to enjoy for the next week and I am so glad we did! The flavors and textures were SO MUCH better than we expected. The reviews are true! He's got some kind of magic in that bakery. The venue made a mistake that messed up the presentation of our cake/display and never put our topper in the right place (I can't imagine how they messed that up!) after Corey delivered it (and wouldn't let him set up even though it was in my contract to let him in) and Corey himself, NOT the venue, offered to make us a small anniversary cake since he felt so bad. He's all love and sweet as the cakes he bakes. And he's got our thumbs up, 5 stars, kudos and whatever else. Check him out - then book him. He's your guy! Thank you SO MUCH Corey!

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Corey's Bakery & Catering 20
    Corey's Bakery & Catering 21
    Corey's Bakery & Catering 22

Ashleigh · Married on 06/23/2018

Corey 's Bakery cakes are hands down the BEST my (now) husband and I have ever tasted! I first reached out to Corey about designing our wedding cake and from our first email correspondence I had a feeling he would be in our top picks of vendors to meet for our destination wedding. My husband and I had 24 hrs to go to Fla and choose all of our wedding vendors before heading back to Atlanta, and the moment we stepped into his studio we both knew we had found our cake designer! Our first bite during our cake tasting left both of us speechless! His craftsmanship with his cakes is like nothing we have ever seen or tasted. Corey truly has a gift for making the most outstanding tasting cakes and he and his staff were so welcoming and made everything seem so effortless. I cant thank he and his staff enough for helping make our wedding day the best day of our lives! We look forward to working with him many more times in the near future!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Bridgett · Married on 06/09/2018

Corey's designed a beautiful and tasty cake for my parent's 30th Wedding Anniversary! I HIGHLY recommend Corey's Bakery! I ONLY use his services for all of my cake and bakery needs, when applicable.

Sent on 06/16/2018
    Corey's Bakery & Catering 23
    Corey's Bakery & Catering 24

Amber · Married on 02/18/2018

I chose Corey’s to do my cake for my wedding this past weekend... tho the cake was delicious, it wasn’t what I had ordered and paid for... I told Corey this the next day, and he remade me an entire cake with the proper decorations and flavor for my birthday yesterday! Even tho the cake wasn’t correct on my big day, I would def use Corey again because he showed great concern and integrity.. and his cakes are DELICIOUS!! He puts love into each one.

Sent on 02/23/2018
    Corey's Bakery & Catering 25
    Corey's Bakery & Catering 26

Corey's Bakery & Catering's reply:

OMG! Amber, thank you SO very much! You have no idea how much this means to me and our team. In absolute no way would I disregard your grievance. I appreciate you allowing me to make this right. Happy belated birthday to you and congratulations to you both:)
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 02/17/2018

Corey is AMAZING! Our cake was a dream come true - beautiful AND delicious! I highly recommend using Corey for your cake needs!

Sent on 03/06/2018
    Corey's Bakery & Catering 27

Jon · Married on 02/03/2018

Corey’s bakery provided our wedding cake on 02/03/2018 and it was phenomenal! The cake came out better than we ever could of imagined and unlike most wedding cakes it actually tasted amazing. Corey was easy to deal with and takes his cakes very seriously! Great place and great company to deal with !

Sent on 02/16/2018

Corey's Bakery & Catering's reply:

It was definitely our pleasure working with you both! Thank you so very much and congratulations to you:)

dalene · Married on 12/03/2017

Simply put, Chef Corey is nothing short of a cake-baking genius. Didn’t everything taste pretty much the same while you were going from bakery to bakery? Something like sugary Crisco on cardboard? That was my experience too, at least until we set foot in Corey’s cozy little shop – our taste buds went into overdrive with all of his delicious, fresh, nowhere-near-average flavors – his version of a chocolate cake is pretty amazing too. And that frosting….. if you gave me a bowl of it right now, I would dive right in. He can create any kind of fanciful design you can think up, so I can understand why he was skeptical of the very simple white cake with no decoration I had envisioned – but to his credit, he bit his tongue and made it anyway, and it turned out even more beautiful than I could have hoped. All our guests loved the key lime and guava flavors we chose, and we ordered an extra-big cake so I am still eating leftovers a week later! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Corey's Bakery & Catering 28
  • Bridgett

Bridgett · Married on 11/11/2017

Chef Corey did the most fabulous job on our wedding cake! We had a few ideas in mind and when we went to the tasting, his associate Christian, helped us design what turned out to be exactly what we wanted! The cake was really the highlight of the evening and it tasted AMAZING! We chose the Guava flavor and it was so unique and everyone raved about it. We cannot get over how beautiful the cake looked and how great it tasted. We are seriously going to ask Chef Corey to make us a smaller version for our Anniversary because we already ate our topper! We were beyond happy with everything and will be using Corey's Bakery for all of our cakes in the future. Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Corey's Bakery & Catering 29
  • Alissa

Alissa · Married on 10/28/2017

Everyone who helped along the way at Corey's Bakery was wonderful. Our cake looked and tasted amazing! Thank you guys so much.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2017

Corey is awesome and such a nice person! My wedding cake was absolutely beautiful and just how I had pictured! Not only is the cake delicious but the detail on the cake was wonderful! Thank you so much corey's bakery for making me the most amazing wedding cake!

Sent on 10/10/2017
  • Ryan

Ryan · Married on 07/08/2017

The cake was absolutely amazing! Corey and his crew are so awesome to work with. Any style, any budget, they are you bakery!!
    Thanks so much Corey

Sent on 07/23/2017

Lynn · Married on 06/17/2017

For a fraction of the price of other cake vendors, we received both a custom made wedding cake AND a grooms cake that rocked everyone's world with the taste! Corey is an amazing artist and baker, who is not only technically skilled, but is absolutely amazing to work with!! Despite choosing Corey from online reviews as we live hours away, AND never experiencing his work, he bent over backwards to make sure my daughter's wedding was perfect for her and her new husband. Corey, thank you so much! You are the best!!!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Lynn · Married on 06/17/2017

All we can say is now we even buy all our cakes from Corey!!! They are the best cakes I have ever ever ever eaten! We recently have our daughters wedding and Corey worked with our florist to recreate one of the most beautiful taste cakes ever. Our guests ate the entire 4 tier cake, no I kid you not, we took about 1/4 of the bottom tier home for the next day and our family demolished it so the entire cake was eaten...not tossed out oh and everyone raved and raved about how moist and delicious the cake was in fact people said they were craving it the next day. Corey is so much fun to work with and he truly makes the most interesting and incredible cakes ever. We found him at the Bradenton Bridal Show in 2016-17.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Corey's Bakery & Catering's reply:

Lynn, I truly and honestly admire you. I watched you go out of your way to make sure that this wedding was absolutely perfect; perfect with CARE, not ego. I appreciate this. Thank you very much for allowing us to be a part of this beautiful event! Jeez, everything was just simply magical. If there's ever anything that you need from us, please let me know.

Stephanie · Married on 05/28/2017

My husband and I are so glad that we asked Corey to bake our wedding cake. Corey was responsive and accommodating. The cake was absolutely beautiful and exactly what we wanted! It also tasted great and our guests loved it! Because we live far from the bakery, we never even went in for a tasting and Corey was still able to make a perfect cake for us. I wouldn't change anything about it. I definitely recommend Corey!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Amy · Married on 04/29/2017

Our wedding cake was included with our venue contract, and we had about 10 places to choose from. Corey's Bakery was our first stop because it is close to where we live, and we like to support local if possible. Corey's assistant Christin (sp?!) is who greeted us for the tasting. She was very friendly, personable and genuine. She started out by telling us that Corey makes his own vanilla extract in-house. WHAT?! We were intrigued, and then when the cake tasting started, OH.MY.GOSH. Amazing. We didn't need to go to any other cake vendor since we were immediately sold on Corey's cakes!! Chef Corey came in to our tasting room several times making sure we were doing well, and we loved the experience. We got a 4 layer wedding cake with Vanilla Champagne, Chocolate Cream, and WATERMELON for the top layer!! All were amazing and many guests said the cake was HANDS DOWN the best they'd ever had. We have already ordered other cakes from Chef Corey and will continue to along with recommending to everyone!! Thank you!!

Sent on 05/05/2017
  • Nija

Nija · Married on 03/18/2017

This vendor and his assistant were very professional. The cake was delicious. I should have ordered the whole cake in strawberry sangria. It was amazing. The design was very beautiful. I changed my design very close to the wedding date and he was very accommodating.

Sent on 04/23/2017

Corey's Bakery & Catering's reply:

First and foremost, congratulations to you both! Thank you very much for allowing us to be a part of your special day:). Christen and I are wishing you the very best. Keep in mind that we'll be here with more Strawberry Sangria cake whenever you'll need more.

Chef Corey A. Miller

Lynne · Married on 03/04/2017

I would highly recommend Corey's Bakery. Our wedding cake was perfect and so delicious. Everyone at our wedding raved about his cake. It was not only delicious but it was decorated exactly as I had asked Corey to do it. He's the best!! And we thank you Corey so very much.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Allison · Married on 02/18/2017

You MUST go to Corey's Bakery!! We went to several bakeries in the area and Corey's cakes are on a different level. First his bakery is lovely. Cake tasting was such a fun experience there--Corey and his staff will go above and beyond to make you happy. Next, his cakes. He is a VERY talented baker-- the most creative and delicious tasting cakes we found! Next, OUR cake--it was AMAZING--both delicious and beautiful it was exactly what we hoped for (base was a very unique lavender flavor, middle was red velvet, top carrot cake) Our pictures of the cake are just awesome (with no added flowers or anything-- it was stunning). And last but certainly not least is Corey himself--he is spectacular. He is fun, easy going and such a pleasure to work with. We are so thankful we found Corey and super happy with our cake. We cannot recommend Corey enough so just go there and see for yourself!! :)

Sent on 03/04/2017

Amber · Married on 01/28/2017

Corey was absolutely amazing to work with and a total joy to be around! He had me smiling from the moment I met him. His cake flavors are out of this world!! I could not tell you how many compliments I received from guests on the way my cakes/cupcakes looked and tasted! I would securely order from Corey again and recommend him to everyone! Love, Amber and Kevin Brewer

Sent on 02/07/2017

Susana · Married on 01/21/2017

Chef Corey and Chef Kristen were very helpful during the tasting process. Chef Corey was so responsive and his assistant Chef Kristen was just so thorough. I brought our wood cake stand. Cake topper and wood flowers she incorporated them beautifully. A few days before the wedding, Kristen called to check in a wish us a happy wedding day! So sweet! The day of the wedding, everyone couldn't stop talking about how great the cake was! Very moist and flavorful! We picked a marble cake with buttercream! The vanilla champagne flavor brought back great memories of childhood! Chef Corey only uses the best ingredients and even his vanilla extract is homemade! Thank you Corey and Kristen for a beautifully designed and tasteful cake!! Love Susana & Jeff Vignon

Sent on 02/07/2017