Corey Torpie Photography Reviews

Corey Torpie Photography 6
Corey Torpie Photography 7

Anu · Married on 09/02/2018

Our dream photographer

We knew from the beginning that we wanted a documentary-style photographer for our wedding, and the moment we came across Corey’s photographs online we both instantly knew that she would be our dream pick. Corey has a natural eye for beautifully composed yet organic and candid people photographs, which is exactly what we wanted to remember our wedding by, and all those candid moments between our guests that we weren’t able to see for ourselves. As we researched photographers we kept coming back to Corey, but assumed that she would be outside of our budget. Fortunately we did eventually reach out, and to our surprise she was not only available, but she also was willing to work with us to offer us a package that fell within our budget, so we immediately said yes.

From our first conversation, Corey was easygoing and took the time to listen to the aesthetic vision we had in mind for our DIY wedding, and helped us hammer out a photography timeline for the day-of through her extremely organized and helpful questionnaires, and through several phone meetings where she reassured us and gave her opinion on what would work best for our day-of timeline (whether or not to do a first look, when to take family portraits and couple portraits, etc.). She also offered a free portrait photography session a few months prior to the day, which was incredibly helpful. Despite us both being a bit camera shy, Corey exudes warmth and kindness and we quickly felt comfortable, forgetting that the camera was even there as if we were catching up with an old friend. The session really helped us feel at ease for our wedding day itself, like a kind of practice round, and the photographs that came out were BEAUTIFUL.

On the day itself, Corey worked some kind of magic and made all of our family members and guests––even the groom’s extremely camera shy father––feel instantly comfortable and at ease, getting natural reactions out of everyone during the family portrait session. Looking back at the photos she captured overall, it was clear that she was there for every moment throughout the evening, but during the night we were barely aware she was there. The photos she captured ran the whole range from detail shots, to portraits, to candids, and they were all incredible. We received a lot of positive feedback from our family about the photos, and it’s easy to see why: every facet of the wedding––romantic, wacky, touching––came through in her photos. It’s impossible to stress just how much we will value the images she took of our wedding, so the best thing we can say is that if you want candid photos of your wedding, book Corey and we promise that you will feel the same!

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Corey Torpie Photography 19
    Corey Torpie Photography 20
    Corey Torpie Photography 21

Keith · Married on 04/20/2018

We had the pleasure of having Corey photograph our wedding (and engagement) photos in April! We were blown away by the work she did at a friend's wedding a couple of years back, and sought her services.

Her professionalism matched her sense of serenity in going with the flow of the afternoon and evening. We trusted Corey with capturing the 'moments' of the day that may have gone overlooked with all of the running around and seas of cameras at a wedding, and we were VERY pleasantly surprised to see that she had caught stuff that we- as the guests of honor- completely missed in the hubbub.

A nice mix of formal photos and candids, Corey uses bold colors and contrasts to make her photos pop and create a dynamic effect. We are thrilled to have had the opportunity to work with her.

Perhaps the most endearing part of this (other than the anticipation before our First Look and having just a relaxed conversation to ease the buildup of nerves) was that Corey was really prompt in getting back to us at every step, including sending along photos that we didn't see in our initial roll and following up with a REALLY sweet gesture of sending us some prints from the day. A true professional, through and through.

Sent on 07/21/2018
    Corey Torpie Photography 22
    Corey Torpie Photography 23
    Corey Torpie Photography 24
    Corey Torpie Photography 25
    Corey Torpie Photography 26
    Corey Torpie Photography 27

Stefania · Married on 09/23/2017

Five stars are not enough! Corey's photojournalist approach to wedding photography quickly caught my husband and I's attention and, once a year, Corey offers free high-quality wedding photography to a couple with a tight budget who give back to their communities. We still can't believe she chose us as the lucky 2017 recipients! From our first meeting, we felt at ease with Corey. She answered all our questions, provided practical tips to prepare for the day, and was very responsive to all our communications, pre and post wedding. On the wedding day, she made us feel so comfortable that any jitters we had about being photographed, quickly went away. Our bridal party still talks about how warm and lovely it was to have her around.
    As for the pictures, I spent many hours on her blog and Instagram and loved how different it felt from other wedding photographers. She captured all the formal posed pictures, little details of the church and venue, guest pictures during cocktail hour, and so many wonderful candids through out the day. Corey has an amazing ability to capture and edit pictures that convey emotions and a story. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/27/2018
    Corey Torpie Photography 35
    Corey Torpie Photography 36
  • F

Fred · Married on 11/04/2016

Corey photographed our wedding last year at the Greenpoint Loft in...well...Greenpoint. She did a fantastic job, capturing a nice mix of the more "formal/classic" wedding stuff as well as the candid madcap moments. Her photos are stylish but not trendy, full of energy, romantic and real.

As a person, she's very upbeat, rolls with the chaos of a wedding easily, and can coax a smile out of the most reluctant subject. I generally hate having my picture taken, but didn't mind it with Corey–she was good at making us feel relaxed, walking us through the process, and staying positive + giving practical advice. I don't know how else to put it - she has a good vibe.

Great photos, great person to work with, five stars.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Corey is a marvel. She's everything you want in a wedding photographer: knowledgable, friendly, engaged, and above all: focused on you.

My husband and I hired Corey while we were living half a world away in Australia, and she was one of the most accommodating and helpful people we experienced during our year-long wedding planning adventure. She fielded any and all questions we had, and made sure our day would be tailor-made to our specs.

On the day, Corey captured every moment possible in unique and beautiful ways. Looking back at a little video one of our friends made on his phone, it was unreal to see Corey right up next to my husband and I during the ceremony; we were completely oblivious to it. Corey knows how to capture perfect moments without being part of the moment. She has an aesthetic that we searched long and wide for before finding her incredible portfolio. Corey even drove us to our venue when we realised we hadn't booked a car from our hotel. You can throw just about anything her way, and she'll handle it like the obvious pro she is. She takes the time and care required to truly make your wedding day the most special of occasions.

Hire this woman.

Sent on 02/23/2016

Daniel · Married on 08/22/2015

We were lucky enough to have Corey as our wedding photographer (actually: both our civil ceremony and the formal wedding party a few months later).

I don’t have enough time to articulate all of the reasons why getting to know Corey and to have her be a part of our wedding. There were a lot. I’m just going to focus on a few:

Corey is super empathetic. I’m a psychologist, so I don’t mean Corey is just a good person to talk to. She’s constantly thinking of other people, which translates into a thousand little decisions that made what could have been a fraught process just so utterly enjoyable. I don’t remember ever hearing from anyone that they had a fun time taking wedding photos. We did, and we really enjoyed it. We just got ours back, which brings me to the second point.

Corey is a fabulous photographer with a wonderful knack for aesthetic and storytelling. I am not the type to look at photos for hours. My spouse opened our site and I don’t know how much time we spent looking through them. We really relived the wedding, and we got to see what was happening while we were elsewhere in a way that made us feel as if we were truly present.

There are a bunch of other things I appreciated about Corey – her kindness and sense of humor could easily warrant a paragraph. Let me just say that she’s awesome. Sublime serendipity – that’s what it was to have the pleasure of working with her.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Sarit · Married on 07/18/2015

Hiring Corey Torpie to photograph our wedding was the best decision we made in the course of our 2.5 years of wedding planning.

I first saw her photography on A Practical Wedding blog and knew instantly that she was my dream photographer. My husband was skeptical about hiring a photographer at all until he saw her portfolio (then he was all-in). We loved her because her photos are far more journalistic in style than many popular photographers these days. Her photography means that our memories are stored in photo format, kept vivid rather than opined upon.

Corey brought out a “best self” in our wedding photographs that we recognize and remember. She has a knack for capturing both the moments of overwhelming emotion and the moments that you know you’ll be telling stories about forever. Some of our favorite pictures are on the dance floor (though it’s hard to pick favorites here).

We loved working with her before and during our wedding – she put us at ease and was always hardworking and undemanding. Even when she was hit in the face mid-dance party (sorry about that!), she was gracious.
    All the video footage from our wedding was lost, which makes Corey’s photos that much more precious. We will always treasure them, and be grateful to her, and pat ourselves on the back for having asked her to be part of our wedding.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Lily · Married on 06/20/2015

My husband and I first discovered Corey's work through APracticalWedding.com, when we learned of her "One Free Wedding" service where she provides free photography to one couple annually who give back to their community. We're incredibly grateful to have been chosen for the free wedding; regardless, I admire that Corey provides this service to couples who give back and have tight budgets. She also put us in touch with a videographer who was offering pro bono wedding video.

Corey photographed our wedding in June 2015. Though the wedding was in New York, where Corey is based, my husband and I live in Virginia. Corey had no trouble communicating via phone, email, and skype to ensure that we were prepared and had a timeline for the big day. The morning of the wedding, she and her assistant arrived and fell seamlessly into step. They had a very calm and cheerful presence and put everyone at ease.

Corey's photography is powerful and emotional. Her work is documentary-style; though we did take family portraits, she otherwise focused her lens on natural moments. She captured the feeling and energy of the day and it is a thrill to relive again and again.

I would absolutely suggest Corey to anyone looking for wedding photography and hope we have another occasion to work with her again.

Sent on 09/26/2015

Corey is absolutely fantastic. 5 stars all the way. My husband and I took the process of choosing a photographer very seriously. We both wanted someone who could capture the raw emotion of the day, not in a traditional posed sort of way, but in that journalistic, emotive flair. And Corey and her assistant Lauren did that and more. We got marred this past June on the banks of the Long Island Sound. The wedding was non-traditional, a fusion of East & West, and Corey walked alongside us with grace, calm, and a willingness to try.

The photographs are absolutely stunning. Corey gently and precisely captured each moment, with the entire breadth of the day shown simultaneously in spectacular color and classic black and white. The photographs were exactly what we were hoping for, in fact well beyond our huge expectations. Her calm and certainty that everything was going to work out helped give us balance during what can be an incredibly hectic day.

Her photographs are a gift. We are so grateful.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Myra · Married on 05/30/2015

Five stars for Corey.

As anyone who has planned (or is planning!) a wedding knows, there are a ton of things up in the air at any given time. It was great to have such a consummate professional taking care of such an important part of our wedding. From our first meeting, we knew we were in good hands.

Corey talked us through the whole process in our first sit-down together and gave us an incredibly fair price. She was in contact and communicative in the crazy weeks leading up to our big day. And best of all, she delivered spectacularly at our weekend wedding.

She was organized with family and posed pictures and she did a great job of capturing moments we otherwise would have missed. She really photographed the spirit of our wedding. She was a fly on the wall in the best of ways – when we sent our pictures to family some even commented on how great the photographer must have been because they didn’t notice her at all.

The pictures did take a while for Corey to process – almost 12 weeks. That said, we were married at the very beginning of wedding season so it’s totally understandable that it went that long. Corey was upfront about how long it might take and the photos were absolutely worth the wait. No question: FIVE STARS!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/25/2014

When searching for a wedding photographer, we really wanted someone that would capture the magic of the day. I don’t really like the “posed” look. I wanted action shots that helped me relive the moments of the day. Corey nailed it! When I first saw all of our pictures my face hurt from smiling so big! She captured the love, the silliness, and the joy of the entire event! Not only is Corey amazingly talented but she is so professional. She was always very timely in responding to emails and also very kind and patient with all my one million questions. I would/and do recommend her to all of my friends!

Sent on 02/04/2015

Dan · Married on 10/18/2014

We liked Corey right away during our initial meeting. Her photojournalistic approach was exactly what we were hoping for when capturing our big day. One of our favorite moments on our wedding day was when the three of us went walking on the high line and the neighborhood surrounding our venue taking candids and posed photos along the way. Working with her was relaxing and we couldn't have felt more comfortable in front of the camera. During the ceremony and reception she blended in and was able to capture us and our guests completely. Going back through the photos now feels exactly like we are right back on our wedding day. So glad we chose her and wholeheartedly recommend her.

Sent on 02/14/2015

Michelle · Married on 10/10/2014

Firstly, let me say that I have been in a few weddings in the past few years, and as a vendor, Corey was a standout professional. She was attentive and detail oriented in the planning stages and we felt entirely taken care of. We knew we were in good hands from the start which let us really relax in the lead up to the wedding.

On the day she was a calming presence, giving us everything we wanted and more while fitting seamlessly into the party atmosphere that we were building. We felt entirely comfortable when we were doing our couples shots and family shots before the wedding, we were always on schedule and were never worried that a single moment was being missed.

The photo's themselves were absolutely beautiful. Corey's work stood out for us when we started seriously looking for photographers because of the way she captured the life of the events she was shooting. You'll find no stiff portrait shots in her portfolio. Every picture of the hundreds she sent us of our wedding day was beautifully framed, vibrant and an incredible reminder of the best party we will ever throw. She not only managed to capture all of the stand out moments that we remembered from the wedding, but so many little moments that we missed in all the hustle and bustle of getting married. It feels like we got to see every smile, every tear and every ridiculous dance move that happened in that barn. Her photos really told the story of our wedding and will stand as a reminder of the absolute joy of that day for the rest of our lives.

I don't think we can recommend her highly enough for both her professionalism and the quality of her work.

Sent on 02/15/2015

D.C. · Married on 07/19/2014

Corey was so easy and sweet from beginning to end. She listened to our ideas about what we wanted and was patient when we had absolutely no idea what we wanted! Also, she was responsive and reliable throughout the planning process.

On the day of our wedding, I never had to give a thought to Corey or the second photographer who joined her. If anything, they added to the festive mood. Our pictures turned out great: creative and lovely, they captured all the different moods of the day. I would most definitely recommend Corey to friends, strangers, and friendly strangers.

Sent on 11/06/2014

I will start off by saying that I cannot recommend Corey highly enough.

Corey was absolutely amazing to work with from day one. She is super organized and friendly, and is so flexible and willing to do whatever it is you ask of her. We met a couple of times before our wedding to go over what we were looking for and Corey took it from there. She knows exactly what she is doing and is so professional doing it. We got so many comments from friends and family saying how they didn't even realize there was a photographer at all - Corey somehow managed to stay out of the way but also take so many incredible pictures of every single moment of the wedding.

And the pictures! We knew they would be great, but we could never have expected how absolutely stunning the pictures came out. I have never seen a photograph capture the energy of a room so well - and it was that way with every single picture! We did posed photos as well, which are so beautiful and we love all of them.

I can't say enough about Corey - she was so great to work with and her photos are truly some of the best I have ever seen (and that's not just because I'm biased!). If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look no further - you've found the best one out there!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Chul · Married on 05/18/2014

My wife, Claire, and I were the lucky recipients of Corey's One Free Wedding promotion which she gives out annually to one couple who do non-profit, or community-oriented work in NYC. We were amazingly fortunate to be chosen by Corey, and obviously the fact that she provided her services for free was incredible, but I suspect we would've ended up hiring her regardless of her generosity.

Corey was friendly and professional in all of our interactions, and her day-of manner was unobtrusive and completely non-stressful. In our experience, she brought exactly ZERO additional drama to an already hectic event, and even added a calming presence especially during our group/family shots. The turnaround time on the photos was under her projected schedule, which was also great.

The best thing about Corey shooting your wedding day, is that she will find the moments you never knew existed or didn't expect to ever be captured on film. Her journalistic style is what originally appealed to Claire and I. These are not "perfect" photos in the sense of traditional wedding photography -- there might be a few closed eyes and some truly funny faces captured -- but that's what makes them so much better than others. The majority of wedding photos stale over time; Corey's are the type that only improve every time you look at them.

Claire and I would happily recommend Corey to anyone in need of wedding photography!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Serena · Married on 10/12/2013

This is a long overdue review of Corey. Corey (and her second shooter Lauren) were absolutely wonderful to work with and we love our photos!

As one of my sisters noted, Corey is the only wedding photographer that she has seen that seemed to really be enjoying the wedding. I felt a little apprehensive about how comfortable I would feel in front of the camera, but on the day of, I felt completely at ease. Corey encouraged us to interact naturally, which for us involves lots of laughs and jokes, and she was great at going along with whatever we were doing. It felt natural to have her around.

She has a great demeanor. We were running very late in getting ready, and it was nice to know that she was very flexible, and did not rush us at all.

She is very responsive. We had a separate reception for some of my relatives who were unable to travel to our wedding, and even though our photos were not ready, she put together a set of photos that we could share with family. Later, because she was running behind on finishing the complete set of photos, she included a complimentary set of prints and a small photo book.

Most importantly, we love our photos! We were not looking for someone who would take a million set photos of the wedding party in different positions. We like that she presents a curated set of finished photos - without five different shots of the same thing - that really track the day very well, and brings back a flood of joy whenever we look at them.

Sent on 05/02/2014

Kris · Married on 09/14/2013

I looked high and low, reviewing many photographers' portfolio's, before choosing Corey. I knew that I wanted a photographer who specialized in the photojournalistic style, however I wanted the photos to feel like wedding photos and not be too "out there" or abstract. I came across Corey's photos on a barn venue's blog. I was drawn to how she spontaneously captured the carefree expressions on wedding attendants' faces as they danced the night away at the reception.

Corey is very laid back and low profile; her presence is very comfortable and unobtrusive. She blends into the wedding party as she manages to get in there and capture intimate shots. She was very reassuring during high stress moments and managed to calm me down, as my mother came back 30 minutes late from the salon, and my sisters were missing--just in time for the family photos.

In comparison to other NYC photographers, Corey's fees are very reasonable. She traveled to my wedding, which was an 88 mile one-way trip, without charging an additional travel fee. She charged a set fee to photograph my wedding day from start to end--from getting hair and make up done at the salon, through the reception, to my end-of-the night bon fire (about 11 hrs total).

We received a lot of compliments from friends and family who have seen our wedding thumbnails. She captured the innocence of many of our child guests (my flower girl with her big goofy sunglasses on, my cousins lined up holding their mocktails, a friend's 2 yr old daughter laughing as a bubble crossed her face). She also photographed my husband and I beautifully, as we walked across a field under blue skies, in our natural states.

If I had to do it all over (which thank goodness, I don't!), I would hire Corey without hesitation.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Bracha · Married on 08/25/2013

Corey was an absolute pleasure to work with. She made us feel so comfortable talking to her and working with her. Out of all of the vendors I used for my wedding, Corey was by far the easiest to work with. She kept all of her meetings short and to the point and made the entire process run smoothly. On the day of the wedding, she went through the formal portraits efficiently and painlessly. She was very respectful of our requests and made us feel at ease throughout the process. As a result, everyone looks genuinely happy and relaxed in the formal pictures. Corey also did a great job photographing the wedding and gave us beautiful pictures and an amazing album. I have received so much positive feedback from family and friends on the pictures that Corey took at the wedding and many requests for copies and prints.

Sent on 01/14/2014

Michael · Married on 06/08/2013

Where do I begin? Corey is an amazing photographer and she really pulled out all of the stops to capture our wedding. I am a photographer myself and I knew as soon as my wife and I sat down to meet with Corey for the first time that she was the one to capture our day. Her training in photojournalism really does inform her style, both in how she shoots the event and in the finished product. She is unobtrusive and still manages to get the up-close and personal candid shots that really describe the mood of the event. She was always quick to communicate and didn't think twice about accomodating our requests. The day of, she rode the subway with myself and my 9 groomsmen (running late) and had nothing but smiles for us.

She was great on all fronts and I still can't believe how accurately she was able to capture the event. She is reasonably priced and you get great bang for your buck with Corey. I highly recommend working with her if you enjoy friendly people, those who are professional but still laid back, incredible photography, and just an all around great experience. Thanks so much Corey I can't tell you how many compliments your work has gotten!

Sent on 10/15/2013
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 09/22/2012

We recently hired Corey Torpie for our wedding in MA, and couldn't have been happier with the results.

During our search for a photographer, we were looking for someone who could capture our day in a unique and creative, but beautiful way. Looking through Corey's blog (http://blog.coreytorpie.com/) we were excited by what we saw, her pricing was very reasonable, and through emails and a meeting over soup dumplings, we concluded she would be the perfect photographer for us.

We really liked that Corey did not charge by the hour, or limit her coverage to certain hours, but stays until she feels she's captured the entire day. During the wedding, Corey was always in the background and never in the way, and I still can't believe some of the images that she was able to capture. I also really liked that she took a ton of photos of guests-- I think we have almost everyone at our 125 person affair in at least one photo. We did do a couple of formal pictures which are beautiful, but Corey's real skill lies in capturing candids. Some of the photos from the dance party that ensued at our reception are some of our favorites of the entire day. Anyone with a decent camera can take a decent wedding formal photo, but Corey is amazing at capturing distinct moments of the day. This is one talented young lady.

Lastly, Corey was an absolute pleasure to work with. She's very laid back and sweet, but assertive when she needs to be. I would highly recommend hiring Corey!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Jade · Married on 09/01/2012

I love Corey Torpie and her photos! I have had three experiences with Corey--twice for weddings and once for a family session. At the first wedding I was impressed with how in sync her creative vision was with the couple getting married. Their engagement photos were the most beautiful photos I have ever seen and inspired another friend to hire Corey. At the second wedding I was impressed with how she melted into the bridesmaids and no one felt self-conscious about being photographed. She is thoughtful, conversational, and focused on getting interesting angles without dive-bombing the moment.

At both weddings, we called her a ninja because she was ever-present but not obtrusive. I agree with the other reviewers that any one with a decent camera can take formal photos (and Corey's are great) but her candids really capture the chemistry of the moment and the spirit of the celebration. Because of her ability to capture the unique moments we asked her to do a family portrait session for us.

She really captured the energy of our son as well as our love for him. She rolled with the toddler tantrums (even getting some great shots of his pouty face for posterity) and didn't even mind that he was in his slept-in pjs. She chased us around a park, jumped out from behind trees, and let us relax into being on camera and now we have photos that look like they belong in an ad campaign. Thank you Corey!

Sent on 02/20/2013

Sarit · Married on 10/17/2010

Corey was the most awesome and most rock star photographer we could have ever hoped to have for our wedding!! Hands down. No question.

Our biggest criteria when looking for a wedding photog was price, creativity, and whether or not we felt comfortable spending hours with them before and during the wedding. It was obvious from the start that Corey was the whole package.

From the beginning I knew I didn't want the most traditional of weddings and more than anything I knew I didn't want a big gold lined leather-bound book of posed big white smiles and stiff poses. The photographs are what will last forever and I wanted them to look as real and as true to the spirit of the day as possible. When I told Corey that she replied:
    "Oh, dude, I totally agree" and proceeded to show me her amazing portfolio of wedding shots. My knees went weak and my heart skipped a beat. I knew I had found...the one.

She isn't a pushy photographer - you know the type - put your hand here, smile, look at him, look at me, move your feet, turn, turn, turn... While she does give direction and helps to set up amazing shots she was also helping us to feel comfortable to be our own goofy selves and the photos completely reflected it - both from the wedding and from the engagement shoot. (We shot the engagement photos in August of 2010 and the wedding in Oct 2010 and people STILL tell me how amazing they are!)

Looking back at our photos (which I do once a week), we know how lucky we are to have had Corey behind the lens capturing everything wonderful and fantastic for us.

Sent on 11/30/2012

Bethany · Married on 10/22/2016

Wow - what an incredible, easy experience! My husband and I were married in October 2016 in Huntington, Vermont at a rustic cross-country ski lodge that included camping, BBQ, and a bluegrass band. We opted for a non-traditional wedding weekend that felt more like a family reunion at a campground rather than a formal, structured affair. My brother married us and we had no "bridal party" or other traditional elements. We were worried about finding a photographer who would be able to capture these unique elements of our special weekend and who would focus just as much on our guests (our families) as they would on posed couple photos. And wow - Corey exceeded those expectations in every way. I don't know how to describe it, but the photos of us and our guests look exactly like us in every way. No one looks super photo-shopped - everyone looks like themselves, just the happiest versions of themselves in their element. These photos truly show the essence of who we are and who are guests are as people, and we couldn't ask for anything better than that. Honestly, we cried the first time we saw the photos.

As a person, Corey was a joy to have around, especially on the wedding day. I hate having my make-up done and being the center of attention, but Corey really put me at ease and made me laugh a lot. We had great conversation and it felt like I had known her forever - it was like having a friend there to document our day which is exactly what we wanted. I cannot recommend her enough - seriously, if I could give her more than 5 stars I would.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 11/05/2016

Corey is an amazing photographer and worth so much more. She has a photo-journalist style, and each photo was a work of art. I couldn't have been more happy with my choice. She has such an artistic eye and your photos will stand out with all the cookie-cutter choices. She is also incredibly friendly, accommodating, and easy to work with. Beyond pleased with my wedding photos.

Sent on 03/13/2017