Corey Morgan Photography Reviews

Corey Morgan Photography 4
  • Katherine

Katherine Neal Cray · Married on 04/27/2019

Perfection!

I literally can not thank Corey enough for all her work leading up to, and on our big day!! I had to plan my Cali wedding from Chicago, and Corey was always on top of every email or message I sent her! On the wedding day, she and her other photographer showed up early and they immediately made me feel at ease! She is so professional, but also fun! She has such a good eye for photos, and has a very good read on her subjects as she knows just what to say to direct (without being pushy like some photographers) and how to frame us for an epic shot. I really loved that she made me know what to expect and I didn't have to worry about what pictures we needed to take next. She was so flexible, when I wanted to change my mind about taking certain pictures, she literally catered to my needs while also making sure she captured the important moments. I got A TON of compliments from my guests about how great she was and how hard she was working. Thank you so much Corey, I am forever grateful!

Sent on 05/12/2019
    Corey Morgan Photography 5
    Corey Morgan Photography 6

Kimberly Marrone · Married on 12/21/2018

So thankful beyond words!

I don't have enough words to explain how grateful we are for Corey and her amazing work! From our engagement session to our wedding, Corey made me and my husband feel so comfortable and truly made our experience FUN and memorable! She also captured me and him so perfectly as individuals and as a couple; our personalities, our love, our inside jokes, and more. She was beyond professional, so flexible, has a can-do attitude, was extremely kind to family and friends at our wedding, and had everyone asking, "where did you find this amazing person?!" Every single person at our wedding commented about her professionalism, her talent, and her calm demeanor that makes all feel so comfortable and at ease. The photos are spectacular! We look at both our engagement session and our wedding photos frequently because we love them so much.

I cannot recommend Corey more! She is my first choice for any and every occasion and we couldn't be more thankful for her and her work!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Aeleen · Married on 09/21/2017

Corey was amazing in all aspects. She really goes the extra mile to make sure she captures every detail of your special day. She helped create a wedding day timeline in order to incorporate the perfect shots in a timely manner. Her communication is very timely and the quality of the pictures were phenomenal. Overall, we were very happy and would definitely recommend Corey!!

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Corey Morgan Photography 7
    Corey Morgan Photography 8

Laura · Married on 05/06/2017

Look no further than Corey Morgan. She truly has a passion for people and their personalities, and she knows exactly how to capture it all. She is so fun to work with and very intuitive to the different personalities and preferences of her clients. Though petite, she knows how to manage a lot at once! She wrangled my giant family throughout DTLA for our wedding photos and we had a ball working with her. She was great with my little nieces and nephews too. No matter the age or personality type, she knows how to capture her subjects. We love her and want to continue using her as we have more opportunities for photographs in our marriage (i.e. pregnancy announcements, kids portraits, etc). She can do it all. Dynamite comes in small packages! And her price packages are very affordable. She is worth every cent.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Eli · Married on 10/01/2016

Corey is amazing. She was so helpful and flexible with our busy schedules to plan our engagement shoot. Her work is incredible and makes you feel comfortable when shooting pictures. A+ photographer!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Lindsey · Married on 06/27/2015

Corey was the best decision we made for our wedding. She captured every moment of our day perfectly. The images she captured allow us to relive our special day and remember just how unforgettable it really was. Corey, you truly have a gift! Thank you for helping make this day one of the best of our lives.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Kayla · Married on 05/30/2015

Couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Very professional, took perfect photos, and we got them back super fast! I would recommend Corey to anyone getting married, we are SOO happy with every single picture! She captured every detail!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Brooke · Married on 05/03/2015

Corey is amazing and I would highly recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Analisa · Married on 01/17/2015

Corey was amazing! Very quick to respond and was such a breeze to work with! She was so laid back but so on top of everything! The value was definitely worth the money! My husband I feel like we were just with a long time friend when we took engagement pictures and on the wedding day. She was a dream to work with! Also, as you can see on her website, her pictures are BEAUTIFUL! They print so beautifully and I've gotten several comments on how great our pictures came out! Would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 09/23/2015

crystal · Married on 08/10/2014

Great quality pictures, she is very professional and talented!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Corey is the best. She was the photographer for my daughters wedding in Rancho Mirage, Ca she had to deal with sick bride, bridesmaid, groomsmen and extreme temperatures and nothing phased her. Her work is amazing!

Sent on 06/30/2014
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2013

I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Corey. She is a gifted photographer that made this awkward-in-front-of-a-camera bride feel comfortable for both engagement shoots and at the wedding. We did two engagement shoots with Corey because being a big fan of Disney, I needed an engagement shoot at Disneyland and we also wanted to do a shoot at the beautiful winery we were to be married at. I was so excited to see our first set of photos from Disneyland and a bit nervous at the same time. I generally don't like most photos that are taken of me. When I saw our photos I was BLOWN away! I actually liked, scratch that, LOVED how my husband (fiance at the time) and I looked. She not only made our goofy personalities come through in the photos she also captured our love for each other. And the shoot at the winery was no different, she was more than game for the red wine fight we wanted to do along with our sweet little vineyard picnic. Wedding day came and I knew that I would love our photos, and sure enough, I do! Corey worked with us financially which was a big relief. I knew I wanted Corey as my wedding photographer before I was even engaged, and I'm SO glad I went with my gut! There is nothing I would do differently with our photography if I could do the whole planning thing all over again. Corey wasn't just our wedding photographer, she's now our family photographer for life; she's not allowed to retire! Do yourself a favor and book her...like now!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Lisa · Married on 08/03/2013

Corey and her team are AMAZING! She was such a pleasure to work with and made everything about our day special!! She reminds you of one of your girlfriends and makes you feel comfortable. She customized our package to exactly what we needed and her pricing was beyond comparison for what we are getting. I would hire her again tomorrow !! One of the best decisions we made for our big day!! Thanks Corey

Sent on 08/05/2013

Tedi · Married on 06/07/2013

Corey is the best! She's the whole package! Awesome personality, professional, creative and patient. Couldn't imagine using anyone else!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Naseka · Married on 06/02/2013

Corey did an amazing job on our wedding.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Erin · Married on 04/28/2013

Corey is amazing! Love every picture from wedding and she had them back to me so quickly. I also have used Corey for my engagement and family pictures and they always turn out wonderful. I highly recommend her to all my friends and family.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Stephen · Married on 01/13/2013

My new wife picked Corey to be the photographer for our wedding and I am so glad she did. Corey does AMAZING work. She is incredibly friendly and easy to work with. She is always available to listen to any new ideas you might have or answer any questions that you think of. She really got a good feel for the kind of people that my wife and I are and she knew what we would and wouldn't like when it was wedding day. The photos of our wedding were gorgeous and will make the fun memories of our wedding day last forever. We can't thank her enough. All this is coming from the groom, so I think that says a lot.

Sent on 04/01/2013

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2012

Corey Morgan was a phenomenal photographer and I could not be happier with the service I received. My photographs are gorgeous! My husband and I were nervous about being photographed and were worried it was going to a stressful part of our wedding day. Corey made it feel incredibly natural and my husband even thought it was a fun experience. She was flexible and dealt with the craziness right before our wedding with ease. I can't thank her enough and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/18/2012

Kristina · Married on 09/22/2012

Corey was great to work with as a photographer and as a professional. She made us feel very comfortable with the million photos being taken of us. You never saw her in the way or getting in any of the other pictures. She knew exactly what I wanted and was able to help me out with ideas for poses. She was also more than accommodating to my timeline. Not only was she the easiest of my wedding vendors to work with, she was the sweetest. I would fully recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/18/2012

Rachel · Married on 08/04/2012

Corey Morgan Photography is Amazing!!!!! Corey definitely made our whole wedding day flawless and the journey getting there simple. Corey captured every little detail and every single moment of our wedding day! Her angles and her creative vision are simply the BEST!!!! I recommend Corey Morgan Photography to everyone I know, and she is definitely going to be our photographer for many more special moments in our lives! Thank you Corey for being soooo spectacular and capturing EVERY little detail of our wedding day!!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Samantha · Married on 04/01/2012

My husband and I met Corey before we were married when she was photographing her very first wedding event for some friends of ours. We were both in the wedding party and the two of us were so impressed with her that we knew one day we would want her to photograph our own wedding. Corey is one of the most wonderfully talented and humble people I have ever met. She’s very professional, she pays great attention to detail, and she’s also jovial and lots of fun to be around. Corey is very good at coaching you through photo-shoots if you’re not really sure how to “model”. She has a knack for making you feel natural and relaxed in front of the camera and it really makes her photos so inspiring because she captures the most beautiful, spectacular moments. They aren’t those awkwardly posed yearbook photos that everyone has taken. They are the kind of photos that you look at later and smile because she seems to encapsulate all of the happiness and love you feel in one snapshot. We were so fortunate to have Corey take our engagement photos and our wedding photos because they turned out absolutely stunning. I couldn’t have imagined anything better if I tried. Her work is always the finest caliber and I seem to compare everyone else’s photography to hers – because she is so great at it. I sincerely believe that Corey has a long road of success ahead of her because she is not only great at what she does, but she LOVES it.

Sent on 12/21/2012

Joleen · Married on 06/11/2011

Miss Corey Morgan is amazing. She is very fair in her pricing, creative beyond compare, thoughtful, and full of excitement, love, and professionalism. She made me feel like a queen on our special day and caught our love so perfectly on film. Corey has so much energy she made the photo process so easy to be a part of; took the stress out of the important process of finding the right photographer. When our discs came in the mail the custom envelope and handwritten note made me cry happy tears. The blog she created for our day was such a neat and easy way to share our special day with the world. Check her out and you will not be disappointed! We are forever grateful!

Sent on 02/02/2012

Chelsey · Married on 02/28/2009

Ms. Corey Morgan is the most amazing photographer!! I love my wedding pictures. She caught every special moment. My husband and I liked her so much that she also did my maternity, my sons newborns and family pictures. I get so many compliments on all my pictures. She is great!!!

Sent on 02/01/2012

My wedding was May 22nd 2015, and I definitely was on a budget. I had a specific type of photographer I was looking for. I spoke with Corey on the phone and she was so sweet. I explained my vision, sent her some example photos, and felt confident she was the right photographer to go with. Corey also assisted in creating a package that was right for my budget and everything that I wanted. The engagement session was amazing and I loved soooo many of the photos. She even helped us feel more comfortable, as we were shy, but that didn't stop her! The day of the wedding she totally took control and made sure to get every single photo! I can't wait to see all of the photos! Corey was amazing and I would hire her again for our next session of professional photos. Thanks Corey!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Bethany · Married on 06/08/2013

Corey was great to have as a photographer. She was very flexible with her packages and made everything comfortable and the pictures of our engagement and wedding were just beautiful and we are so pleased. My sister is using her for her wedding too!

Sent on 10/08/2013