Corey Daniel Florals Reviews

15 Reviews for Corey Daniel Florals

• Carolina

Carolina Barefield · Married on 01/26/2020

The best florist ever

I have Corey and the team at the dinner house my vision and they knocked it out of the park!!!!

Sent on 01/30/2020
  • Bernice

Bernice Bartlett · Married on 11/16/2019

Greenery Done Right

Cory worked his magic by turning all my ideas into realities! I was so happy with the end result. His work truly transformed the venue into my dream wedding!!!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Stephanie · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing florals!

I cannot express how amazing Corey Daniel florals is! I simply showed him a picture of what I liked, and he created florals 100x better than I ever could have imagined. He is very experienced & professional, and he really wants to help create the perfect vision for your wedding day! Would recommend a million times again & again!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Macy Baker · Married on 01/19/2019

Seriously the most beautiful flowers ever

Let me start with pointing out that I know nothing about flowers and really had no idea what I wanted when I first met with Corey. I had saved some photos online of things that I liked but was clueless when it came to knowing what flowers where which and when they are available. They guided me through step by step and were great about showing me options and varieties to stay within my budget. He did an incredible job translating my nonsense because my flowers were some of the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Evan · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing Work!

Corey was amazing! I gave him what my vision was and he far exceeded any expectations! I’d highly recommend him for any of your wedding floral needs!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Bailey · Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing!!!!!!

10/10! Absolutely made my wedding day so special and personal.

Alexis · Married on 05/19/2018

Unique, custom floral masterpieces

I would recommend Corey Daniel Florals in a heartbeat! Corey is so amazingly talented and creative. I just gave him my color scheme and budget and let him go crazy, and I would do it again! We sent each other inspiration photos so I could make sure he knew what kind of looks I liked. The variety and quality of the flowers was beyond anything I could have dreamed! Not only is Corey fun to work with, he's also the ultimate professional. Since our wedding was not at the Sonnet House, I was a little worried about logistics, but it went very smoothly.

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 04/20/2018

The Best Florist Around!

Corey did an amazing job. I am so happy I went with them! They made my day absolutely beautiful! Everyone still talks about my flowers and how stunning they were! I recommend them to everyone who talks about needing a florist!!

Anna · Married on 03/28/2018

Colorful blooms for my April wedding!

Corey and his team did the most beautiful and colorful flowers for my April wedding at the Sonnet house! Fulfilled my vision perfectly!

• erin

erin · Married on 03/17/2018

I wouldn't use anyone else!

My flowers were absolutely stunning for my wedding and I felt like Corey Daniel Florals really listened to my ideas and turned them into something much better than I even expected! It was such a pleasure to work with them and see the finished product!

Corey Daniel Florals's reply:

Thank you, Erin! It was a pleasure working with you, Joe, and your mom! Your day was so much fun and the photos really reflected what a great group of friends and family you guys have around you. Wishing you the best in 2019!

Jamie · Married on 11/18/2017

Highly recommend!

Corey does AMAZING work and I would trust him to do anything and everything! I told him colors I didn't like, and let him work his magic and it was more than I could ever dream of. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Brittany · Married on 08/26/2017

Dream Wedding

When I began planning our wedding, I had precise details in mind: to play off our venue’s antiqueness and beautiful landscape and have florals that one would find in a garden on a grand estate. I wanted guests to be greeted with vibrant colors against the white décor, sterling silver, and mercury glasses and forget that we are making them attend an outdoor wedding in heat of August. Corey and his team hit it out of the park.

From the breathtaking wreath and greenery that adorned our ceremony space to the perfectly curated centerpieces, they made sure my vision was not only captured but executed better than I had ever imagined. And when I saw our how beautiful the cascading flowers looked on our cake, I almost didn’t want to cut it.

They make a point to sit down with you and help get a clear vision for your day. They come highly experienced and offer great advice on flower combinations and seasonal options. They made our wedding picture-perfect, and I would recommend them to anyone for their event.

Ginny · Married on 10/22/2016

Literally all my dreams come true ...but BETTER!

The flowers and decor of my wedding done by Corey Danial Florals was nothing short of breathtaking! I was blown away with how incredibly detailed and stunning every single thing was. It was truly better than anything I could have imagined. I still dream about it ! It was my perfect fairy tale come to life and in just the right way. The flowers were fragrant and works of art, the decor was perfectly chosen and placed in such a way, this man is truly gifted. I very highly recommend. I have been to so many weddings , his flowers are as get as it gets. The best I've ever seen.

Sent on 01/08/2019

More than I could have asked for!

When I started my wedding planning all I knew about flowers was that they were pretty. Working with the CD Florals team put all my anxiety at ease and I felt 100% comfortable leaving it up to them. I told them the colors I liked and they made the rest happen. Anyone who feels like they don’t know anything about wedding flowers should start here because you will be so well taken care of! A+++

Sent on 01/08/2019

Perfect Bright Beautiful Flowers

So, when I met with Corey... all I told him was I wanted bright beautiful flowers with lots of colors. I gave him the freedom and he did so amazing and I couldn't be happier. I loved my bouquet and flowers everywhere. It was one of the best experience ever with him along with the Sonnet House.

Sent on 01/12/2019