Cordially Yours Invitations and Calligraphy Reviews

42 | Newton Center, MA

42 Reviews for Cordially Yours Invitations and Calligraphy

Lauren · Married on 12/02/2017

Amazing! Rhoda was very professional, fast, and her work was beautiful. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/01/2018

brittney · Married on 10/28/2017

Rhoda was amazing to work with. While there are many options for wedding invitations she was able to listen to what we were looking for to help us narrow down our choices. She helped us select a beautiful and unique invitation.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/06/2017

Lots of options to choose from,very nice and professional, invitations came out beautiful!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/06/2017

Rhoda was very helpful in the whole process. She was always available for any questions that I may have had and followed up immediately. I would recommend Cordially Yours, as I had a wonderful experience with them.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Paola · Married on 01/21/2017

My experience was great! Cordially yours is very professional and experienced. They took care of everything and when they gave me the invitations it was all extremely organized. I loved the binder with the list, that was a plus and helped me stay organized! I made invitations, including response cards and thank you cards.

Sent on 02/01/2017

Cordially Yours was a real find! We are relatively new to the Boston area and our daughter was planning a September wedding on Nantucket. We needed some wedding printed accessories (programs, escort cards, table numbers, welcome party invitations,menus, etc.) and contacted Cordially Yours for the work. Rhoda Sarver has an ext extensive selection and years of experience. She was very responsive to our needs, answered all our questions fully and promptly and met all our deadlines in addition, Rhoda was wonderful with design help and was simply delightful to work with. The end product was excellent! We were extremely please with Cordially yours in all regards and highly recommend them. We look forward to working with Rhoda again.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2016

I can't say enough about the wonderful experience we had with Rhoda, owner of Cordially Yours. I found the ideal of ordering my wedding invitations online daunting and was interested in a more personal experience. Cordially Yours was exactly what I was looking for. Rhoda is warm, professional, and truly a joy to work with. She is quick to email and return phone calls and making an appointment to view samples and discuss options was a breeze. She offers insight and suggestions when you need it, but at no point during our appointments did I feel pressured in to a price point or style. We ordered our invitations, table numbers, escort cards, programs, and menus all through Rhoda. The wet ink pen technology calligraphy was absolutely beautiful and a fraction of the cost of hand done calligraphy. Cordially Yours is truly one of my favorite vendors from our wedding. I would recommend them without hesitation to anyone in the Boston area looking for invitations and accessories.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Andrea · Married on 07/30/2016

We loved our invitations and Rhoda was great to work with! She gave lots of options and was very knowledgeable on what would work and what wouldn't. She was able to perfectly match the color and font of the invitations on our envelopes and everything came out beautifully! We absolutely love our invitations and would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Andrea · Married on 05/14/2016

Would absolutely recommend. Lots of choices and everything came out great. Thanks!!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 10/24/2015

We were very pleased working with Rhoda at Cordially Yours. We were looking for calligraphy services for our wedding invitation envelopes at an affordable cost. Cordially Yours produced our envelopes extremely quickly and the price per envelope was extremely reasonable (we used a colored ink at a very insignificant increase in cost). Rhoda was also able to match the font on our invitations perfectly. They were beautiful and Rhoda was a pleasure to work with! We highly recommend working with Cordially Yours.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Samantha · Married on 09/19/2015

Rhoda really knows her stuff and she has a great selection to choose from! We decided to choose our invitations early on in the wedding planning and the process was really seamless. She has so many different books you can look at with different styles and a whole range of prices. We had an idea of what we were looking for and she did a great job of showing us what we wanted to see and explaining the differences between everything. There are so many nuances when it comes to invitations I never even knew. Rhoda also did the calligraphy for the invitations which came out awesome. We didn’t spend a ton of money on the invitations and got so many compliments. I know that invitations are something you can now get online, design yourself, etc. but I believe the personal service we got from Rhoda was invaluable and I’d definitely recommend Cordially Yours for your invitations if you are in the Boston area!!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Marissa · Married on 08/29/2015

Cordially Yours was truly a pleasure to work with. We ordered our invitations, custom napkins, menu cards, programs, and placecards through this company. We also had Rhoda personalize our invitations and placecards using computer calligraphy. Everything turned out great! I would highly recommend using Cordially Yours for all of your wedding invitations & paper good needs!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Linda · Married on 06/14/2015

I would highly recommend Cordially yours.Rhoda is great to work with.She doesn't push you to over spend.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Kate · Married on 04/18/2015

Rhoda was incredible to work with. She is extremely professional and responsive during the entire process- from my initial inquiry to the final pick-up. Her pricing is great and she delivers a beautiful product. I knew what I wanted when we first met- I planned to use the same font as my invitations from PaperSource- so she was able to perfectly match them. However, if you are unsure she has an abundance of options for fonts, as well as invitations, seating charts, etc. She works from her home so be sure to contact her to set up a time instead of just cruising by her business.

Sent on 01/16/2015

Diane · Married on 03/14/2015

Rhoda was extremely helpful, professional and responsive to all our questions. Her prices were very reasonable. We couldn't have asked for better service. Our wedding invitations came out beautiful, we have received so many compliments from our guests. We have already recommended her to many of our friends that are getting married.

Sent on 01/21/2015

Cordially Yours Invitations and Calligraphy were absolutely wonderful to work with! I have ordered invitations in the past for other occasions from other vendors but Cordially Yours stands out amongst all the others. From the beginning they made the process easy and fun. They were extremely helpful with suggestions and information that helped us make a good decision. They helped us create a most beautiful custom design for our wedding invitations and continued to assist with all the other items that we ordered for the wedding up through the thank-you notes. I thoroughly loved working with Cordially Yours and plan to use them for all our future invitation needs!!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/25/2014

Rhoda at Cordially Yours and absolutely fantastic! She was so easy to get in touch with and make an appointment with. I moved to MA from NJ so I already had my invitations but Rhoda helped me with all my other needs-- menu cards, programs, escort cards, table names, etc.
    She was so responsive and helped me make all my design decisions!

Use Cordially Yours-- you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Amy · Married on 08/31/2014

We used Rhoda at Cordially Yours Invitations and Calligraphy for our invitations. She was helpful, kind, and thorough. We were so impressed with the final product and couldn't have been more pleased with the entire experience!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Abbie · Married on 08/09/2014

Cordially Yours exceeded my expectations. I emailed her one week before my wedding to create place cards. She had them ready in less than two days. She was able to create exactly what I was looking for, stay within my budget and deliver faster than I thought possible. I would recommend Rhoda to anyone! She made the process SO easy. When planning your own wedding finding vendors such as Rhoda make the whole process a breeze.

Thank you Rhoda!!!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Rhoda is so talented at what she does! When it came to invitations we had a specific idea in mind but couldn't seem to find it on any websites. We met with Rhoda and she took the time pulling out all different options we had and explaining all of the details. She was very detail oriented and sent us our proofs in a timely manner. Once approved, Rhoda had them ready within the time frame she gave us and we couldn't believe how beautiful they were. Her prices were extremely reasonable and she even gave us a binder with our guests and addresses to keep track of gifts and thank-yous. We definitely recommend Cordially Yours to anyone looking for invitations/printing.

Sent on 08/24/2014

Cordially Yours Invitations and Calligraphy's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words. I appreciate it.
    Rhoda

Jennifer · Married on 05/03/2014

We had Rhoda help us with our wedding invitations & place cards for our May 3rd wedding. Rhoda was very professional, experienced, knowledgeable & helpful. She quickly understood our vision for our stationary & educated us on the best options to make our vision a reality. Her turn-around time was very fast & she was extremely responsive throughout the process. We found her pricing to be very reasonable & well worth it. Thank you Rhoda for making everything so seem-less & enjoyable for us!

Sent on 05/23/2014

Lindsay · Married on 02/15/2014

Rhoda was great, she was very willing to accommodate my schedule which I am sure wasnt the most convenient for her. She always got back to me same day, and the invitations, well, what can I say, they are gorgeous, i have received so many compliments on them from my invitees. Thank you Rhoda!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Deviney · Married on 01/11/2014

Rhoda is awesome! Her invitation prices are fabulous, the exact same invite through her was hundreds of dollars less than other places I looked! She is warm, responsive and really cares about your event! Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Maryellen · Married on 01/11/2014

Rhoda was simply amazing! The recent severe weather, the polar vortex, the cancellation of flights and closing of airports had my programs and menu cards stuck in a wharehouse in Indianapolis the day before my wedding. Rhoda handled everything, got them delivered to Boston, picked them up at UPS, folded all the programs and delivered everything to our hotel in time for our wedding! She went above and beyond what any other stationary professional would have done. She makes her customers feel like you're the only customer she is working with. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of any type of invitation or personalized scroll! She is a pleasure to work with from start to finish!!!

Sent on 01/14/2014