Cordial Limousine Reviews

3 | Sammamish, WA

3 Reviews for Cordial Limousine

• Kiley

Kiley · Married on 05/05/2012

I saw a coupon on Living Social for Cordial Limousine so I bought it in hopes that we could use it towards our wedding night transportation and we were able to. We only ordered a towncar and were pleasantly surprised when we saw a stretch limo pick us up instead for no extra charge. Our driver was extremely nice, we we realized we didn't have anything to drink, he pulled over for us to pick something up. The car was clean and spacious, I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 05/21/2012

Charlyn · Married on 07/09/2016

Cordial Limousine is just outstanding, perfect time balance, gorgeous car, very gentle driver. I swear to God - this drive was like a flight. I had troubles with finding the number of this Cordial Limo , but it's completely doesn't matter because of the great service from customer support to the driver. Limousine was also hilarious http://limoscanner.com/partner-vehicle/529-16-passenger-suv-limo-red-romeo-cordial-limousine-and-town-car/, I think I'll order that one for my future wedding anniversary:) The driver is a real professional of his business, gentle, absolutely calm driving, no excesses, no any troubles.

Thanx to limoscanner and Cordial Limousine for their job!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/10/2010

1.8
      1.0
      1.0
      3.0
      3.0
      1.5

This vendor called me repeatedly the day of my wedding. First, they had the wrong time/place/event after everything was written and confirmed in email. Then, they tried to "upsell" me to a different and more expensive limo after realizing this was a wedding (all of this occuring while I was trying to get my hair done and then driving to/from different errands). Then, I had asked repeatedly that the driver continue moving between the photo stop and the hotel -- somehow the message wasn't getting through.

We then weren't able to provide payment either before or after; we had to pay the day of the wedding and right after our last stop (which was right before we were headed into our reception...talk about inconvenient and awkward...my checkbook was inside!).

Sent on 05/04/2010