Coral Mae Photography Reviews

Coral Mae Photography 6
Coral Mae Photography 7

Michaela Slatinková · Married on 03/29/2019

Amazing :)

From a wedding photographer point of view, I have to say that Coral is an amazing professional. She is a very nice person. She does take not only amazing pictures but she is able to relax you to enjoy shooting at maximum level and you even don`t know she takes pictures of you. We had really fun during our wedding shooting. We could not stop laughting and I would repeat that again. I really recommend to hire Coral as your wedding photographer. :) You would not regret at all!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Erin · Married on 12/29/2018

More than just a photographer

I wish I could give Coral more than 5 stars! She became more than just a photographer for our wedding. When the guys weren't on schedule (shocker) she made arrangements to the day to accommodate all of our photography expectations. And when my dress broke, she stepped up to make sure that not only did I not flash anyone, but that I felt beautiful and secure. Bonus, she handles families like a champ. Bonus, she is hilarious and such a joy to work with. Thank you Coral for making our wedding so special. Andrew and I will forever be grateful.

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Coral Mae Photography 10
  • Ryan

Ryan McCarville · Married on 10/20/2018

An Absolute Pleasure

What a fantastic experience it was working with Coral for our wedding and engagement photos. She was kind, quirky, and helpful. She even helped during the wedding when she didn't need to. She went really above and beyond. We felt she really cared about our day and made it even more special by giving us so much attention. We were genuinely upset when she left the wedding because we enjoyed her being there so much. We would highly recommend her to anyone who needs a photographer for a wedding!

- Ryan and Sarah

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Coral Mae Photography 11
    Coral Mae Photography 12
    Coral Mae Photography 13
    Coral Mae Photography 14

Brandon · Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing: Insert Lady Gaga Meme Here

I guess the best place to begin with Coral is her personality because it’s honestly so big it’s hard to miss. She is so kind and so fun and resonates so deeply to the people around her and if you’re nervous about getting in front of the camera, like me, it’s almost calming and gently puts you at ease. By the end of our one hour shoot, I was so calm and relaxed that I actually got really into the idea of taking photos because she fit in with us so well it was like being with an old friend.

Her eye for photography is without a doubt top notch. We could literally be in the middle of a non photo conversation and she would very seamlessly reel us back in when she found the next great shot she wanted. And if she wanted the shot, she’d get it come ant piles or spider webs. And you might think “Coral, why are standing directly IN the bush?” But you know that you trust her, so when you see the depth that standing right up next to that leaf creates, you can say with assurance that she knew exactly where she needed to be.

On the day of the wedding she was calm and so very directive, never demanding. She’d suggest a shot and you could give it to her because you knew she had it. I could suggest a shot and she’d gladly jump in and take it. But most importantly, when you didn’t need her to take that shot with mom or Aunt Sue, she wasn’t around. Coral was able to step back and capture the candid shots and, let me tell you, my friends look like every bit of who they are in those single moments. But when the party got going, she also was able to get in there and have a great time.

It was truly an honor and a pleasure to have this wonderfully charismatic, kind, and skilled human being document one of the most intimate days of my life. I’d suggest her time and time again.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Kaylee · Married on 06/09/2018

Coral Mae Photography is AMAZING!! We first met Coral Mae during our engagement shoot last November at Rollins College. The hour flew by and we were so pleased with the photos. She made us feel completely comfortable and we were laughing the entire time. She captured out relationship perfectly! She recently photographed our wedding at the Lake Mary Event Center in June. She was on time, organized, and very professional. Our guests, family, and wedding party loved her! Our pictures turned out amazing. They were so natural and bright. She blended in during the ceremony and reception and got some amazing photos. She is everything you want in a photographer and more. We are able to relive our wedding every time we look at our photos. We are so thankful.

Sent on 08/15/2018
  • Nick and Nikki's wedding

Nicole · Married on 04/14/2018

My experience with Coral Mae Photography was like no other. From her professionalism to her bright and positive personality, it would have been silly of me to give her anything less than 5 stars. Coral is a unique and talented individual who cares about her clients needs and exceeds their expectations. Nick and I had a couple photo shoot with her and we trusted her to choose all the right locations for our photos. She went above and beyond to make us happy and we all had a fun time walking through Park Ave. I received my edited photos within 48 hours and they were spectacular! I was so happy to see how well she captured the love and happiness that Nick and I have for each other. She helped me feel comfortable in front of the camera, I had no anxiety whatsoever (which is typical for me). Coral knows what she's doing, I would trust her with any future photo shoots. Thank you Coral for a wonderful experience with your business!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Heather · Married on 03/25/2018

Coral was such a great asset to our wedding! She’s fun, professional, and gets just as excited about your big day as you do. It was great having her at the wedding and she made it feel so natural to take pictures! Everyone loved her!

Sent on 05/25/2018
    Coral Mae Photography 15
    Coral Mae Photography 16
    Coral Mae Photography 17

Naomi · Married on 03/18/2018

Coral from Coral Mae Photography was absolutely fantastic. We used her for both our engagement session and our wedding session. She was so easy to work with from start to finish. She was very flexible when it came to meeting times and locations. We met a couple weeks before the wedding to get our timeline all set up for the wedding day. Not only were we on schedule but we actually were able to get family pictures done before the wedding so everyone was able to enjoy cocktail hour! Coral was able to keep everyone relaxed and having fun during the formal pictures and I am truly amazed with some of the pictures she captured. She even took less time than I expected to get the pictures back to us! If I were to plan our wedding all over again, I wouldn't hesitate to choose Coral Mae Photography all over again. I can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 05/22/2018
    Coral Mae Photography 23
    Coral Mae Photography 24
    Coral Mae Photography 25

Kayla · Married on 03/02/2018

Coral was so kind and easy to get along with! She made the process easy and comfortable! She even dealt with wedding headache and a stressed out bride with grace and professionalism I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/24/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 12/31/2017

Coral is a dream to work with. She was friendly and helpful before/during/after our elopement. What we wanted to do didn’t fit the traditional wedding mold, and Coral was flexible and had so many great ideas to make our day special and ensure we have the best tangible memories possible. Coral is energetic and absolutely hilarious. My husband and I hate being the center of attention, but somehow she made us completely comfortable with having the camera on us. All of her soft skills aside- the photo quality that Coral delivers is top notch. Her style is exactly what we wanted and she was able to make absolute magic. I still can’t believe that I am actually appearing in some of these photos- as they’re the most beautiful photos I’ve ever seen! Anyone would be absolutely blessed to have Coral as part of any occasion- and we look forward to working with her as we reach other milestones in our new life together! Thank you, Coral!

Sent on 04/18/2018
    Coral Mae Photography 26
    Coral Mae Photography 27
    Coral Mae Photography 28
    Coral Mae Photography 29
    Coral Mae Photography 30
    Coral Mae Photography 31

Emily · Married on 12/16/2017

Coral is amazing! She was very professional and completely put us at ease at our wedding. We are so glad we had Coral to take pictures. :)

Sent on 04/22/2018

Matthew · Married on 11/25/2017

She is so funny and so fun! Very easy too work with and really knows what she's doing. Very talented behind the lens as well as edit bay. We're so glad we found her. She doesn't even break the bank!

Sent on 12/30/2017
    Coral Mae Photography 36
    Coral Mae Photography 37
    Coral Mae Photography 38

Lindsey · Married on 06/10/2017

Love working with Coral! She is very fun, fast and prepared. We loved how fast she got us sneak photos and kept updated us on her editing progress ! We highly recommend her

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Coral Mae Photography 46
    Coral Mae Photography 47
    Coral Mae Photography 48

Sandrina · Married on 04/07/2017

Where should I even begin..... Coral was an absolute blessing to find. We had a photographer already lined up for our wedding and last minute changed our mind. How we got so lucky to hire Coral to photograph our wedding I will never know, but I am thankful. With only a month left until the wedding she quickly got to know us on a personal level and made us feel so relaxed in front of the camera. She was an absolute joy to be around! Within the same week of meeting her we had our engagement photo session. The pictures are absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend Coral Mae Photography.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Melita · Married on 01/04/2017

Coral did photos for me recently and they are beautiful! She is a pleasure to work with and will make you feel as if you've known her forever. No matter what the theme, her photographs are second to none!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Nicole · Married on 01/01/2017

My family recently had a session with Coral and we are extremely pleased with the experience! Coral helped our children relax and have fun and kept everyone laughing the entire time! She captured our family beautifully! I highly recommend her services to anyone looking for an awesome photograph experience.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Jessica · Married on 12/16/2016

Coral was accommodating and a great communicator. We were able to tell her what we wanted and she not only delivered but also provided great communication throughout our wedding. It really put us at ease to know she knew what she was doing and was prepared for the next step. She has high energy, great talent, and a lot of experience. I really enjoyed our time with her and we love our wedding photos!!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/08/2016

Coral is the absolute best photographer our there!! You will enjoy every second with her, she is very talented at what she does and got amazing shots the you would only find in magazines.

Nikki · Married on 11/03/2016

We loved Coral! She was fun and professional at both our engagement shoot as well as at our wedding. We were so lucky to have found her and can't wait to refer her to our friends who get hitched soon!

Sent on 01/01/2017

amanda · Married on 10/22/2016

Book Coral! She is amazing. She made everyone in my family and wedding party feel so comfortable. Her personality is inviting and friendly. Not only is she a great photographer, but she is a blast....which shows in her pictures :). Being business owners we would highly recommend her to anyone!

Laura · Married on 07/31/2016

Coral is amazing! She is SO fun and I could not have had a better experience with her. She is funny, charismatic, and definitely knows her way with the camera. She was able to somehow capture everyone's personality without it looking "staged". I honestly consider her a friend of mine now, and would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photag. :)

Sent on 12/05/2016

Courtney · Married on 11/14/2015

Coral was a dream to work with. We picked Coral for her style and unique ability to show a couple's personality through her photos. She went above and beyond to make sure we got all of the shots we wanted and was super easy and flexible to work with. We still receive compliments to this day on our wedding pictures. We love to look at them and reminisce. Thank you to Coral for making sure those memories are saved. We couldn't have asked for a better experience or more beautiful photos that really reflect us and our relationship.

- The Nomina's

Sent on 12/07/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 10/10/2015

Coral was amazing! My husband and I got married October 2015 and of course aren't use to having professional pictures taken, but Coral made us both feel super comfortable and even helped out with fixing my dress! It was like having your best friend taking pictures! We even had silly face pictures taken to ease the wedding jitters! I would absolutely recommend her our family and friends loved her as well! We hope to use her again for maternity shoot in the future! The photos were fantastic and captured things we didn't even know we should've asked to get pictures of! If your looking for a professional photographer she is it!!! Thanks Coral love the Sparrows!!!!!

Christy · Married on 04/02/2007

Coral was fantastic to work with! She worked great with all the various ages in our family. The images are beautiful. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/07/2017