Coqui Paperie Reviews

44 | Brookfield, WI

44 Reviews for Coqui Paperie

44 Coqui Paperie Reviews

MacKenzie · Married on 08/26/2017

We had a lovely experience with Coqui. All components of our wedding stationary met our vision!

• Heather

Heather · Married on 09/03/2016

Coqui Design was wonderful to work with for all of our paper needs for our wedding! When we first walked in the door with a vision and color scheme in mind, Denise helped pick out the perfect invitation to fit exactly what I was looking for!
    Everything turned out PERFECT. Our invitations, table numbers, place cards, menus, the sign for our ceremony - all BEAUTIFUL. Thank you ladies! You are amazing!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Coqui Paperie's reply:

Thanks for such a nice review Heather. We are happy that you had a good experience and we hope to be your stationer for years to come. Many blessing for a happy future together. I am sure you had a beautiful wedding. Warmly, Denise

Elise · Married on 10/17/2015

I got my invitations, programs for the ceremony, table numbers and a Bar list through Coqui. It was so easy to work with Elizabeth. She did an amazing job designing the invitations and took into consideration all the details I wanted. They turned out amazing and I got so many compliments. The items we had for the ceremony/reception were also beautiful. They gave everything a polished look. Coqui was very prompt about returning emails or getting into contact with me. All in all they do a great job and you will not be let down with their work. I will recommend Coqui to anyone I come across!

Coqui Paperie & Gifts did an amazing job on all our paper needs for our wedding; they did your save the dates, invites, programs, place cards, thank you sign and thank you notes! Everything we purchased was high quality and look awesome! They did everything they could to accommodate to all our needs and worked with us through every step of the way! They went out of their way to make the perfect wedding accessories to match our venue and theme. They were reasonably priced, and really compared to all online stores that did the same services. I would recommend them to anyone looking for amazing products to really make your wedding stand out and make it your own!

Erin · Married on 10/10/2015

Coqui Design exceeded all of my expectations for my invitations and other paper needs for my wedding. Elizabeth and Denise were awesome to work with from start to finish. They look as much time as I needed to look through samples of designs they'd done in the past and invitations from their vendors as well as listened to all of my ideas for what I was looking for. Our invitations turned out PERFECT. They were exactly how I envisioned them in my head and I couldn't have done it without Elizabeth's creativity. She tweaked the designs exactly as I asked and offered suggestions when I wasn't sure what to do. Coqui also designed our programs, table numbers, place cards, the sign for our "guestbook", personalized napkins and hotel guest do not disturb doorknob hangers. They can virtually create anything you're looking for! My absolute favorite thing was the do not disturb doorknob hangers for our hotel guests. As a fan of Pinterest, I know some things are not attainable, but Elizabeth easily created exactly what I was looking for. I cannot say enough good things about Coqui Design and highly recommend them for any design and paper needs you're looking for!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Coqui Paperie's reply:

Wow, Erin, thanks so much for your review and wonderful recommendation. We had fun creating your designs and we are so happy you loved and appreciated our work. Thanks again!!!!

CONNIE · Married on 09/19/2015

GREAT VENDOR TO WORK WITH!! We were VERY limited on time, and Elizabeth worked extremely hard for us to make sure everything we needed was ready and perfect for our big day. We used Coqui for our invitations, place cards, escort cards, programs, and cake tents. They did an amazing job, and we received several compliments. Elizabeth and her mother were very responsive and helpful through the whole process. They showed us tons of samples and made all of our own ideas happen as well. I don't know of another vendor that would have taken on the task with the time frame we gave them, but they were nothing short of amazing and went above and beyond!! We definitely plan to use them for thank you cards and any other paper needs in our future. Also check out their adorable shop where I purchased some adorable stylish gifts.
    Thank you again to the whole team at Coqui!!!

Suzanne · Married on 09/06/2015

The folks at Coqui were thorough, attentive, and really listened to what we wanted. I felt like the process was a collaboration, all options were laid out for us to choose. Most importantly, I didn't feel pressured. They followed up with us in a timely manner, and everything has been very smooth. Thanks, Coqui!

Love love love the results! Ever so pleased!

Coqui Paperie's reply:

Thanks so much. Glad we could help you out.

Tristaca · Married on 09/20/2014

I would recommend Conquie Design to anyone that needs assistance with designing invites or seating charts. The mother and daughter work well together and they where able to make my wedding dreams come true. Thank you ladies!! You guys are the bomb!!

Coqui Paperie's reply:

Thanks Tristaca! We appreciate your business, it was fun working with you especially on your unique seating chart with the menu and awesome picture in the background! :)

Sarah · Married on 09/20/2014

We loved our invitations, placecards and programs. They were beautiful. The only thing I would suggest would be to use the tape and tape gun they provide. We used our own and they didn't stay together. I feel if we would've used the owns offered, we would've gotten a better product. Not Coqui's fault at all....100% our mistake.

Coqui Paperie's reply:

Thanks so much for the positive comment! :) Sorry your own supplies didn't work out so well. Thanks for the heads up about the other tape, we will be sure to pass that along to future clients.
  • User3721954 · 2+ years ago

I used Coqui Design for my save the dates and wedding invitations. I was very happy with the service, they understood what I wanted and were very easy to work with.

Sent on 09/28/2014

Coqui Paperie's reply:

Thanks so much for your positive review. We were happy to help you and really appreciate your business.

I used Coqui Design for my wedding programs, menus, and signs at the reception venue. Elizabeth and Denise were extremely responsive, creative, and great to work with! They produced beautiful results in a very short amount of time! Thanks so much!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Coqui Paperie's reply:

Thanks so much!!! It was a pleasure to help with all of your details. We hope we can be of assistance with any of your future events too. Smiles.

Abby · Married on 08/30/2014

Coqui Design does beautiful and unique work! Very flexible, timely, and accommodating!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Coqui Paperie's reply:

It was fun working on the wedding. We hope to see you again for your stationery needs in the future. We loved working with you and creating your special pieces. Congrats to the new bride and groom.

They worked very hard to help my daughter create the kind of wedding invitation she wanted. It was something they had never done before and this mother daughter team were willing to take on this creative challenge. They also did the order of worship for a Catholic wedding Mass. We received numerous compliments on both the invitations and the Mass booklets.

Sent on 08/29/2014

Coqui Paperie's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, it made our day. We love new challenges and were happy to help you with everything. You are what make this business worthwhile. Denise and Elizabeth

Jo-Ann · Married on 06/14/2014

They were a pleasure to work with. They did an awesome job on my daughters wedding invitations, seating chart & programs! They were stunning.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Coqui Paperie's reply:

Thank you so much. It makes us happy to know when that we pleased our brides and also the rest of the family.

Lisa · Married on 05/31/2014

Denise & Elizabeth ar Coqui Design were given a very short window to get invitations done for me & did it in the time fram given. They were always very pleasant when I called & the invitations were a great value for the quality.

• User5532092 · 2+ years ago

We used Coqui for wedding invitations to my daughter's wedding in 2014. They were gorgeous and we received many positive compliments. We used them again for nvitations to a pre- wedding dinner for my son this past summer- again, just beautiful invitations. They had many great ideas and were very accomadating with some last minute do- overs we needed. I plan to use them next year again when my next child gets married. The shop is also very fun to browse in!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Coqui Paperie's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review. We were so excited to help you with your two weddings and can't wait for the next one next year. Your kind words are what keep us going. Denise , Elizabeth and staff of Coqui Paperie & Gifts
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 04/26/2014

my invitations were stunning. Little on the pricey side, which was my choice. I didn't want to put anything together myself. They did everything. All I had to do was stamp and mail. Excellent staff to help, patient and kind.

Jennifer · Married on 11/08/2013

Elizabeth and Denise at Coqui were wonderful to work with, and true professionals. They helped me with everything from my invitations to my day-of ceremony programs, signage, etc. Throughout the process they really listened to my design needs and the customer service they provided was amazing. I appreciated their willingness to meet with me at times that fit my schedule, and they were always very responsive via email or phone. I highly recommend contacting Coqui for your design needs!

Megan · Married on 10/26/2013

I absolutely loved working with Coqui! They did my invites, thank yous, table numbers, menus, church programs and seating cards. Everything was beautiful and I received many compliments! Elizabeth is great to work with and she is very quick to respond.

Cassandra · Married on 10/05/2013

Elizabeth & Denise were amazing! We had so many compliments on our invitations, programs, and seating chart!!

Sara · Married on 10/04/2013

I would recommend Coqui Design to anyone! Elizabeth was so creative and worked with our personal style. She was fast, thorough, and very helpful! We loved our save the dates, invitations, and day of items; everything turned out better than expected!

Peggy · Married on 09/21/2013

In addition to the beautiful invitations we ordered response cards, rehearsal invitations, menu cards,
    weddings programs , a seating chart and special signs. They had custom art work and looked
    very professional. We received many compliments . The owners are very helpful guiding you through
    a very detailed process.

Sara · Married on 08/24/2013

I had a very unusual design in mind but didn't know how to make it happen. At my consultation, the design professionals gave me great suggestions and made my unique idea a reality. I LOVED my invitations and to this day I still get complimented on how unique they are. I will definitely use them in the future!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Coqui Paperie's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind comments and taking the time to provide feedback, we are happy we could make your design you had in mind a reality. Can't wait to work with you again in the future! Thanks again. :)