Coppia Creativa Reviews

32 | Charlotte, NC

32 Reviews for Coppia Creativa

Meghan · Married on 10/29/2016

This shop is absolutely amazing! I could not be more happy with our wedding invitations. I sent them out and immediately began receiving numerous compliments on how gorgeous they are. The envelope liner with a custom map is such a great touch. I also used her for our wedding programs. They were done in less than a week and tied our whole wedding together. The materials are great quality and the paper is heavy and durable; very important when mailing invitations all over the country and internationally. Very professional, and am so thankful I found Coppia Creativa! You will not be disappointed.

Keith · Married on 10/15/2016

We fully customized our invitations for our destination wedding and Kristy quickly designed exactly what we were looking for. The Quality and Craftsmanship were amazing as was the creativity. Guests kept snapping photos and sending them to us after receiving the invitations because they were seen as so overwhelming, exceptional and unique. She even took care of custome stamps for us. Hire Coppia Creativa now!

Sent on 02/22/2016

Alyssa · Married on 10/15/2016

We are SOOO in love with our wedding invitations! Kristy was very easy to work with and made the process of switching address' and confirming the proofs very organized. The quality of our invites were amazing and they were exactly what we were looking for and so much more! Our guests told us they were the most beautiful wedding invites they have ever seen! Would recommend them to everyone!!!

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2016

Kristy was such a joy to work with. I changed my mind many times throughout the invitation design process and she was very patient and made all of the changes I asked for. I got so many compliments from friends and family at how beautiful the invitations were. They were a great quality for a great price. I was a little apprehensive ordering invitations online that I had never seen before but the paper was beautiful and I'm so glad I chose to go with this company - Highly recommend to other brides.

Maura · Married on 10/01/2016

I would definitely recommend Kristy as a vendor for your wedding! She did my save the dates, invitation suites, thank you cards, and reception materials (menus, bar menus, place cards). The quality of her work is excellent and professionally done. I have received so many complements on her products, especially the save the dates and invitations. She is also great to work with and makes sure that you receive exactly what you want!

Emily · Married on 09/16/2016

These invitations are amazing. The quality of the paper was thick and felt really nice. We are so excited to be able to send them out to our wedding guests. Kristi was super helpful in creating an invite that was unique to us and suggesting wording and format. We requested samples and Kristi had them to us in a timely manner to be able to turn around on our invitations quickly

Sent on 11/21/2016

Lisa · Married on 09/03/2016

We had gorgeous wedding invitation - completely customized for us. Kristy was patient and helpful with us as we decided on the design and very professional and communicative throughout the process. After shopping around, we definitely made the right choice in working with Kristy. She provided excellent value and high quality service to us!

Sent on 11/18/2016

julia · Married on 09/02/2016

I can not thank Kristy enough for our beautiful wedding invitations! All the guests commented on how stunning they were! I researched for days, trying to find the perfect one and to be honest, I have no idea how I came across Creative Coppia but I'm so grateful that I did! I can certainly see costumer satisfaction is of utmost importance to Kristy as she replied to all my emails in a timely manner and worked hard to get the invitations done in time. She was absolutely fantastic and easy to deal with. Pick her. Pick her work. You won't regret it! Thank you!!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Crystal · Married on 08/21/2016

It was super easy to work with Kristy. She was upfront with the lead time (I think the invites actually got to us a little earlier than expected) and the details order form was easy to fill out. I love the map envelope liners, which she customized for our wedding location. We had guests addresses printed on the envelopes and the excel sheet for that was easy too! The only thing we had to do when we got the invites were to assemble them and that took no time at all. Guests are starting to get their invites in the mail now and I'm constantly getting texts about how amazing they look. I'm so happy that I found Kristy's listing on Etsy!!

Kate · Married on 08/14/2016

Working with Kristy was so easy. She totally got our vision and helped us to set the tone for our Lobster themed wedding. She responded quickly and the quality of the invitations was great. We got so many comments from our guests how how they loved them. We also worked with Kristy- somewhat last minute- to do our place cards and our thank you notes. She was lovely to work with throughout the whole process and made everything very easy.

Kelly · Married on 08/12/2016

Our invitations came out exactly the way we envisioned, Kristy was great to work with and very responsive and timely. Beautifully done and received a ton of compliments!!!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/23/2016

Kristy was awesome to work with! She was very collaborative, took my ideas and ran with them, and was prompt with all of her responses! I'm so thankful to have found her and couldn't have asked for someone better to work with! She truly went above and beyond.

Danielle · Married on 07/22/2016

My wedding invitations, envelopes and wedding programs were beautiful. Kristy was awesome! She responded quickly to e-mails and was very flexible with any changes.

Kelsey · Married on 07/16/2016

We had the absolute best experience!! Some vendors are challangeing to work with but Kristy was not one of them! She was flexible, creative, and gave us exactly what we wanted in a timely manner! She is a dream to work with and very trustworthy! Thank you for an amazing experience Kristy!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Rebecca · Married on 06/25/2016

Coppia Creativa did an amazing job on my save-the-date invites! It was a super quick turn around, so I could get them to my calligrapher and out much quicker than I expected. Also, many told me it was the best save-the-date they every saw!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Marissa · Married on 06/11/2016

We have not stopped receiving compliments on how amazing our invitations were, as well as our coordinating menus, programs, escort cards and table numbers.My guests have said things like "we've been to a ton of weddings and no invitation has come close to yours". Even our Venue complimented all of our printed materials! Kristy was amazing to work with from start to finish. Will definitely be using her in the future for all of our invitation needs!

Amy · Married on 01/02/2016

We ordered classic nautical invitations with a personalized map envelope liner and could not be more pleased! I have honestly lost count on the number of compliments we have received on our map envelope liners...I highly recommend these to give your invitations that extra touch! Kristy was responsive, flexible, and very helpful!! She fine tuned every last detail of our invitations to create something beautiful for us.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Kristy · Married on 10/10/2015

I received many compliments in regards to my invitations. Kristy was great to work with and the quality of the invitations were superior!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 10/03/2015

It was a pleasure to work with Kristy's Coppia Creativa in ordering our wedding invitations. She was responsive and extremely helpful as we were on a tight deadline. The invitations exceeded our expectations. They were beautiful nautically themed and creatively finished, including the addressing of the envelopes. I highly recommend her work to other brides!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Working with Kristy was a dream.
    We were having such issues finding the right invitations and when we came across Coppia Creativa on Etsy, Kristy's work was exactly what we were looking for - right down to the font styles!
    A few requests for a different style and Kristy took our ideas and ran with them - creating the invitation and day of pieces that were EXACTLY what we wanted.

Many MANY thanks to Kristy - not only for her beautiful work and timely delivery but for her patience.

Sent on 11/06/2015

Tierney · Married on 09/05/2015

Kristy was great and very accommodating during the entire invitation process... even with all of our changes! The invitations (nautical map) turned out amazing and we received many compliments! There were no other invitations out there that had the quality and design like hers! Thanks again Kristy, we loved them!!!

Sent on 01/09/2016
  • Darcey

Darcey · Married on 07/19/2015

It was a pleasure working with Coppia Creativa! The wedding set invitations with enclosure card and belly band were high quality and great value. Coppia Creativa always responded in a timely fashion and made sure the invitations, menus, and thank you cards were to our satisfaction. Thank you for all your help!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Mrs. · Married on 07/04/2015

Coppia Creativa is a MUST!!! Planning a wedding can be very stressful but when you do find vendors that are extremely talented and knowledgeable it can make all the difference to ensure your event is beautiful and everything you imagined it would be. We were so blessed to find Kristy at Coppia Creativa when searching for a perfect nautical invitation suite to use for our wedding. Kristy designs the most stunning wedding invitation suites I have ever seen. We ordered samples from numerous vendors and WOW when hers arrived we knew Coppia Creativa would be our vendor. The quality of card stock Kristy uses is amazing and she is so talented, a true artist. From the initial message I sent her via Etsy she was so quick to respond, very kind, offered suggestions and designed the most beautiful wedding invitation suite...totally exceeded our expectations! A custom save the date was created, nautical pocket fold invitations with a belly band of our exact wedding location, RSVP cards, address printing which was a huge time saver and the white ink on the night (navy) envelopes looked amazing:), escort cards, tented table numbers, gift table signage, gift card box signage and thank you cards. So many of our guests commented on our invitation suite being the best they have ever seen. Forgot to mention that Coppia Creativa was also featured in The Knot magazine for one of her invitation suites...that alone speaks volumes! I will continue to use Coppia Creativa for all future events. The Etsy store features a lot of items she designs but there is so much more she can do and allows for custom requests. If you are planning an engagement party, wedding, baby shower, etc; Coppia Creativa will not disappoint. Thank you Kristy for everything!! Cannot wait to order from you when planning our next celebration. You are amazing!!!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Coppia Creativa's reply:

Donna you are amazing - thank you so so much for your kind words! I loved working with you - I wish you and your hubby all the best :) XOXO
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 06/20/2015

I absolutely cannot say enough good things about my experience with Kristy at Coppia Creativa. I searched many websites and met with several different invitation companies, but no one could provide the quality and design I was looking for in a decent price range. I finally stumbled upon Kristy's etsy page and saw an invitation I loved. She quickly sent me a sample and it was gorgeous. Kristy is so easy to work with and was able to make every request my mother and I had for our invitations, providing a completely personalized experience AND answering tons of questions from us AND giving us suggestions when we had no idea what proper ettiquette was. This was the absolute best experience we have had so far in the wedding planning process and the best part is the prices are completely reasonable. We were going to do place cards and other paper products ourselves, but now we are definitely ordering everything through Kristy. I HIGHLY recommend Kristy for any event you may be planning. You will not regret it!!

Sent on 03/22/2015

Krista · Married on 05/16/2015

LOVE everything! Our wedding invites shipped on Tuesday, arrived Thursday - SO cute. Kristy was able to incorporate the accent color in the band perfectly. I'm so glad we had Kristy address them too. They look fabulous and saved so much time. The card stock is a nice weight too. Mailed the invites on Friday after an easy assembly. Kristy is very easy to work with, offers great suggestions and responds quickly. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/29/2015