Copper Roux Reviews

12 Reviews for Copper Roux

Copper Roux 1
Copper Roux 2

Lauren · Married on 03/31/2018

Copper Roux handled nearly every detail. All of the linens and tables and plates/chargers were ready the day before when we arrived to add our finishing touches. We had a plated meal that was delicious and servers were very nice and professional.

• FutureMrsR

Amy · Married on 03/17/2018

Our wedding went off without a hitch from start to end and I had the joy of trying to plan a wedding from the west coast. However, Erin made it absolutely the easiest thing I have ever done. The venue was gorgeous, we got exactly what we wanted, the service was out of this world the night of, and the bartender was outstanding. Usually when I go to a wedding, ai anticipate the food being just ok, but let me tell you, the food was absolutely delicious. I was so happy and everyone kept commenting about the venue and the food. It was an awesome experience!!

Mitch · Married on 11/18/2017

My husband and I searched high and low for a single space where we could have our wedding and reception without breaking the bank. When we found Copper Roux, it genuinely seemed too good to be true. All of the food we tasted leading up to the event was excellent, the space itself was beautiful, and Shanna and the staff could not have been more accommodating to all of our questions and requests leading up to the event. The menu was expansive and varied enough to satisfy a variety of palates; the degree of flexibility we had with our alcohol selection allowed us to budget for exactly the amount of beer and wine that our event needed. Copper Roux not only lived up to our expectations but surpassed them, and we started with pretty high hopes. Many of our guests complimented the space and the food both during and afterward.

I’m generally pretty suspicious of glowingly positive reviews, and I don’t tend to write many that fit that description, but our wedding was perfect and that’s thanks in no small part to the hard work that the folks at Copper Roux put into it. We could not be more satisfied.

Copper Roux 3
    Copper Roux 4

Kat · Married on 10/14/2017

The staff was absolutely amazing! The food was delicious! Not only myself but my never has been and are entire family have such wonderful experience. I highly recommend this venue! Very professional!

M · Married on 11/05/2016

We had an amazing experience from beginning to end. From decor decisions, food tastings (we had so many compliments on our reception food -you can't go wrong with their sausage balls and bacon wrapped scallops!), and various meetings with our coordinator - everything was handled thoroughly and professionally. Highly recommend Copper Roux.

Cathy · Married on 10/08/2016

Copper Roux was the perfect place for my reception. Shanna is very helpful and easy to work with. The food is great, especially the coconut shrimp. Ihad a hard time picking the menu. The staff is friendly and professional. I highly recommend Coppet Roux.

Maureen · Married on 10/17/2015

Had our wedding reception with the Shanna Combs and the great folks of Bayou Bluegrass Catering at their Copper Roux venue. It was an awesome night and we loved every minute of it. The food was fantastic. The service was great. Shanna and team were wonderful to work with and they took great care of us. We would highly recommend them and will use them again should an occasion arise.

A · Married on 05/06/2017

I held my wedding reception at Copper Roux. The food was great! The team was very responsive to my phone calls and e-mails. I had my wedding reception on Derby Day, and they also helped with the special request to watch the Derby on TVs :)

Christina · Married on 10/16/2016

Our wedding was everything I could have hoped for, and more! Shana was very helpful from the beginning and worked with our budget. She also offered help with planning our ceremony & reception as well as went above & beyond to answer all of our questions. On the actual day, the staff their was so accommodating and attentive to ours and our guests needs. And not to mention the food was superb! Defiantly worth the price and more!

Tiffany · Married on 09/24/2016

Great price for the reception venue. Shanna was amazing to work with

Cyrus · Married on 09/17/2016

3.0

We loved this place and loved working with Shanna. Only thing i would have done differently was bring my own speakers/DJ in, i tried to use their house sound system and it was not nearly loud enough. But food was AMAZING and the room and service was perfect. Could not have asked for better, Shanna is awesome!