Copper River Country Club Reviews

14 | Fresno, CA

14 Reviews for Copper River Country Club

Lyn · Married on 03/24/2018

Had a wonderful time at our sons wedding. They did a fantastic job at making sure everything ran smoothly. It was beautiful. Thank you

Meredith · Married on 11/17/2017

Copper River is really great. I'm so glad I had my wedding there! Heather, Kendall, and Pebbles are the best!

copper river was great! my husband and I had our wedding reception there in the fall and 5 months later people are still raving about what a beautiful wedding it was! the staff is great and so easy to work with!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Copper River Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!

Marissa · Married on 03/06/2010

COPPER RIVER WAS AN AMAZING VENUE. YES, IT CAN BE A LITTLE PRICEY...BUT YOU DEFINATELY GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. THE SERVICE WAS PHENOMINAL AND STAFF CATERED TO OUR EVERY NEED AND TO THE NEEDS OF OUR GUESTS. THE BAR MANAGER WAS VERY EASY TO WORK WITH REGARDING HOSTED/NON HOSTED BARS AND ALLOWED FOR SUBSITUTIONS OF CERTAIN ITEMS THAT DID NOT APPEAL TO MY PALATE. THE SITE WAS STUNNING AND EVERYTHING WENT OFF WITHOUT A HITCH THANKS TO ALL THE LOVELY FOLKS THERE. I WOULD TELL IT LIKE IT IS IF THERE HAD BEEN ANYTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT. BEAUTIFUL VIEWS, AMAZING FOOD, EXEMPLARY STAFF....WHAT ELSE IS THERE?

Morgan · Married on 10/07/2017

Venue is beautiful and the wedding planner that they provide is amazing. She made the day go so unbelievably smooth and we didn't have a worry. Whole staff is very helpful and friendly. Definitely recommend this place to anyone.

Julia · Married on 10/15/2016

Copper River is an amazing venue! The staff is more than accomadating and our wedding day was BEAUTIFUL! We received so many compliments after the fact as to how beautiful our special day was and how wonderful the food was.

ashley · Married on 08/08/2008

We had an amazing time at Copper River. We loved the service and working with Heather Pipken, event coordinator, was wonderful. Great food, service, and beautiful location.

Jessie · Married on 06/15/2018

I could not have been happier with the selection of this venue for my wedding. Not only is the place beautiful, but the service was seamless. Many of my guests commended the food and bar service. Pebbles, the onsite coordinator, was wonderful in making things run as smoothly as possible on our wedding day. It was an amazing night that my husband and I still reminisce about!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Copper River Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Jessie!

Nancy · Married on 09/02/2017

My Husband and I got married at Copper River Country Club. It was without a doubt the best part of the planning process. On the day of the wedding, the staff was 100% flawless. I have zero complaints whatsoever. Pebbles our Coordinator was AMAZING! I can honestly say that our wedding went as planned mostly because of Pebbles help. The food was excellent, and everyone talked about how beautiful the venue was. Thank you so much, Copper River Country club for being amazing. If you want everything to go well on your day pick Copper River Country Club as your place! I will be recommending this location and this staff for several years to come.

Kalyn · Married on 12/09/2017

4.2
      2.5

Everything was perfect, other than the security. A center piece was stolen and nobody stopped someone from taking it. I owed our flower lady $300.

Marisela · Married on 05/30/2010

3.8
      3.0

We have gone to a couple of weddings here and everything is great except the food. The scenery, the service the staff, everyone is great, but their food is only ok. The chicken was dry, the waiters took a long time to serve so by the time we got it it was not as hot as it should have been. It's a great place and we almost got married there, but the food ruined it for us.

Deidra · Married on 04/14/2018

2.0
      0.5

I didn’t even know Pebbles was employed by Copper River still. After telling Heather I had my own coordinator the day before my wedding Pebbles was calling my vendors as well as my coordinator there was definitely some confusion and I never saw or spoke to Heather again.
    All in all Pebbles saved the day and my coordinator was so grateful to get answers from her that she was trying to get from Heather. I appreciate all Pebbles did and the reception ran flawless. I was also told that the gluten free option was a plate a vegetables only. For fifty dollars a plate a vegetables is ridiculous had I not asked over and over that’s what my guests would have got. I only heard wonderful things about the wait staff. I felt like the money we spent was such a small scale to Copper River. It was almost like I was reminded over and over that there had been far more fancier events with way more guests done there and questions or concerns were brushed aside. I know my wedding wasn’t the fanciest but the amount of money spent was a lot to my parents. I hope Pebbles is back she saved my experience.

Charise · Married on 08/17/2013

2.8
      0.5
      1.0

The only reason why I am not giving a much higher score is to having been handed to Wendy, the interim Banquet Manager. The former Banquet Manager, Heather notified me when I first signed the banquet contract that our event was to be handed to a capable and professional interim manager. We were incredibly disappointed with the great number of unanswered emails (this was a BIG problem for me due to planning my wedding from New York City), unanswered phone calls and my 'file' being lost multiple times by the Banquet Managers handling my event.

I give five stars to the Banquet Staff of Copper River CC for execution of fabulous food, delicious cocktails and perfectly chilled wine. The waitstaff was impeccable in the moving of plates and pouring of water and wine during the event. The chairs were set out for the ceremony as promised, everything was as I hoped would be except for waisting so much of my time corralling Wendy to actually look at my event and return emails. I did a brief amount of online research to find that on Trip Advisor Wendy as the Banquet Manager for the local Fresno Holiday Inn Hotel did not garner any better reviews than what I am giving her today. Again, the Copper River staff runs like a well oiled machine, they really need to get rid of this dud.