Copper Mug Co. Reviews

30 | Arvada, CO

30 Reviews for Copper Mug Co.

Copper Mug Co. 1
Copper Mug Co. 2
Copper Mug Co. 3
Copper Mug Co. 4
Copper Mug Co. 5
Copper Mug Co. 6
Copper Mug Co. 7

Krystle · Married on 09/15/2018

We used Copper Mugs Co as our main favors for our wedding. They were also a key element for our place settings for our reception. THE ORIGINAL – HAMMERED – MOSCOW MULE CUP was our favorite design and they were an amazing addition to the whole vision and decor of our wedding. It really matched with the copper and gold accents we had repeating throughout the venue. They mugs were classy and beautiful. People even used them throughout the night for drinks. Working with Aly was easy and we were able to send our own custom logo to match the rest of our wedding designs and collateral.

Copper Mug Co. 12
    Copper Mug Co. 13

Taylor · Married on 06/09/2018

We used Copper Mug Co. to create custom Moscow Mule mugs for our summer wedding in Manhattan. They were so quick to respond with a quote and all of our customization options! The mugs arrived on time and well before our wedding looking absolutely perfect! All of our guests loved them and even some of our vendors asked for extras. They were a total hit and made a great addition to all the guest's table settings.

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Copper Mug Co. 14

Copper Mug Co.'s reply:

Hi Taylor, Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so glad the mugs were a hit with your guests and thankful to be apart of your big day. All the best to you both! Cheers, Copper Mug Co.

Rachel · Married on 04/12/2018

I was so impressed with Aly. Even though my order needed to be ready in 2 weeks during the holidays, she made it happen! She was so responsive and kind, which made a stressful last minute wedding planning item a breeze!! I'm so happy with the final product and got so many compliments, and will send you guys the professional photos when I get them. Thanks so much for adding a really special touch to my wedding!!

• W

Wendy · Married on 04/07/2018

The mini Moscow mule mugs that I ordered for my daughter’s wedding were wonderful! We used them to hold the table placement for each guest. Besides looking fantastic they were a great keepsake for each guest especially since they were engraved with the newlyweds’ initials and wedding date. In addition Aly was a pleasure to work with - always friendly and helpful! I highly recommend this company!

Casey · Married on 03/24/2018

What a great experience. The staff was responsive and more then helpful with my picky design requests. The mugs are a great value and I know our wedding guests are going to love them!

Stephanie · Married on 11/17/2017

I ordered these copper mugs as a party favor for my wedding. They were great about solidifying a design and very open to input. They were fast, reliable, and a great quality. Would highly recommend and use again in the future if the need arose.

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2017

Absolutely loved our mugs for our wedding!! They were great quality and Aly was a pleasure to work with.

Brittany · Married on 10/28/2017

Purchase in January when they do their wedding discount! It will essentially cover a couple hundred dollars in shipping! Also- we ordered end of January and received first week in March. Allow time!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Copper Mug Co.'s reply:

Thanks for your feedback Brittany! We're glad you were able to take advantage of our sale - due to our competitive pricing, sales do not happen often or on any particular schedule so it was great timing! Also, our production times for custom wedding orders usually range from 4-6 weeks, however we like 60 days for wedding orders and coming off of a sale, it does extend the timeframe a little bit. We hope you love your mugs and congratulations!! :)

Dawn · Married on 10/21/2017

I purchased 200 copper mugs for my son’s wedding. Most copper mugs have some kind of lining inside; these do not. Approximately 20 had dark staining on the inside but I later put them in the dishwasher and the staining was gone. The engraving was very nice and customer service was stellar. Overall, the effect was gorgeous and guests loved using them at the wedding and taking them home as gifts.

Copper Mug Co. 15
    Copper Mug Co. 16

Alexa · Married on 10/07/2017

My copper wine cups were absolutely perfect! I could not have asked for a better look and easier folks to work with! :) They looked BEAUTIFUL set out on our tables.

Copper Mug Co. 17

John · Married on 09/30/2017

We contacted the Copper Mug Co. to place a bulk order for our daughter's wedding in Sonoma wine country. Upon learning our order was for a wedding, we were re-directed to Aly Jones, owner, who offered advice, guidance and a very good price for customized mugs. The delivery of the mugs to San Francisco went smoothly and was exactly on the timeline committed to by Aly. Every interaction with the Copper Mug Co. was excellent.

Copper Mug Co. 18
    Copper Mug Co. 19
    Copper Mug Co. 20

Kim · Married on 09/16/2017

I had the honor of working with Aly to create exactly the perfect gift to give our guests and add some serious wow factor to our tables for our September wedding. Aly helped me design our copper mule mugs and helped with shipping costs and logistics from California to Pittsburgh! She even spent timing talking to me on the phone and via email- no matter what kind of question I needed to throw at her- so responsive, professional and genuinely caring. The quality of the mugs were outstanding, we ordered about 130 and they all shipped in time and in excellent condition, and I couldn't have asked for more. If giving copper mugs to your guests fits within your budget, please consider Copper Mug Co, you will be in great and creative hands!!

Samantha · Married on 05/06/2017

We loved our mugs that we purchased for our wedding favors. Aly was such a great help throughout the whole process!!

jessica · Married on 03/25/2017

great work!!! Will definitely recommend you!

Jacob · Married on 02/04/2017

It was truly a pleasure working with Aly at Copper Mugs, very prompt in her responses to all our questions, and super helpful with working out a design with us that they could work with. We ordered 100 copper mugs for our upcoming wedding, and they look awesome!! I'm sure our guests will love them too. Not a particularly cheap party-favor, but considering what you'd pay for high-quality, solid copper mugs on their own without custom engraving, it's a great deal. I can't imagine ever needing to buy this many custom copper mugs again, but if I did I wouldn't hesitate giving them my business!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Copper Mug Co.'s reply:

Thanks Jacob! It was so great to work with you. We loved how your order turned out as well. Congratulations!

Niki · Married on 01/14/2017

Probably the easiest process of my wedding planning. So professional and the mini mugs are SO high quality. Everyone loved their favors.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Copper Mug Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind feedback, Niki! We're glad to hear the process was simple for you and that your guests loved them :)

Rachel · Married on 12/17/2016

If you are looking for a unique, copper themed favor for your wedding, look no further. I guarantee you will not find a better price with more responsive people and even faster delivery!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Copper Mug Co.'s reply:

We so appreciate and value your feedback! Thank you Rachel, it was a honor to be apart of your big day! Congrats!

Kelly · Married on 10/15/2016

It was such a joy working with you all! It was such a special part of our wedding! Thank you for all your help!

Susan · Married on 07/28/2016

We purchased 200 Moscow Mule mugs as gifts for guests at our wedding. The mugs are beautiful and the "real deal" and unlike the lightweight, aluminum-lined 'wannabe" mugs that you find elsewhere. Aly was a pleasure to work with and provided wonderful suggestions on shape and engraving. I would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone for any occasion. -Susan M.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Copper Mug Co.'s reply:

Thank you Susan for your review! We loved working with you as well :)

Copper Mug Co made us the COOLEST engraved copper mugs, which we used for cocktail hour and as favors. The logo looked perfect, and the service was fast and easy. They even suggested we wait and order because they had a promotion coming up, which was very kind and saved us a ton of money. The only problem we had was running out - because so many guests took more than one!

Claire · Married on 10/24/2015

All the numerous details of planning a wedding overwhelmed us and we actually forgot about a wedding favor until a few weeks before the big day.... the bride new she wanted hammered copper mugs engraved and we immediately went to Etsy. I knew we were pushing it due to time constraints and shipping..... The Copper Mug Co was the clear choice for their reviews and high quality products. I found they were the most professional, helpful, creative and easy to work with company I've encountered in a very long time. My only regret is that I don't have a photo to post of the amazing table with the pyramid of perfect engraved copper mugs. I look forward to working with them again. They are sincerely THE BEST!

Sent on 02/22/2016

Copper Mug Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Claire! We are so happy that you loved the product and it was an honor to work with you.

Terri · Married on 10/02/2015

We ordered Copper Mugs with a logo of the rockies, Bride and Grooms names and the date. In our guest gift bags we added the mugs along with the ingredients to make Moscow Mules. They were a huge hit!!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Copper Mug Co.'s reply:

We're so glad the mugs were a hit! Thank you for choosing us as your mug vendor.

We served Moscow mules in copper mugs and asked the guests to keep the mugs for their wedding favor! Everyone loved them! The mugs were well packaged for travel to the venue and they were beautiful!

Holly · Married on 08/01/2015

We had no idea where we would be having our wedding when my fiancé and I got engaged, but I visualized beautiful copper mugs being wherever it may be. Once we settled on Sonoma, we knew that the mugs would play many roles in our wedding... from a beautiful copper Moscow Mule bar to being a take home gift, personalized with our names and wedding date. Copper Mug Co. did an amazing job, were so responsive and so helpful in picking out the right design for us. They copper mugs complemented the tone and beauty of our Sonoma wine country wedding perfectly. The only problem is that all the guests wanted more mugs! We now get to drink Moscow Mules out of these beautiful keepsakes forever... and so do our guests! Completely worth it! Thank you!

Sent on 02/22/2016

Copper Mug Co.'s reply:

Thank you Holly for the wonderful feedback! It was such a pleasure to be apart of your beautiful and special day. Cheers!