42 Reviews for Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa

Cash Bar (1)
House Wine (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
41 Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa Reviews

Muy contentos con la atención y la coordinación. Un lugar precioso para realizar bodas, especialmente para los amantes del mar y vistas hermosas para hacer fotografías. Nos casamos este fin de semana 9 de Junio de 2018, planificamos nuestra boda en un tiempo récord, en un mes. Y realmente con la ayuda de Leila todo salió muy bien! La atención de todo el staff fue excelente. Muy recomendable realizar su boda aquí.

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Leila and copamarina exceeded our expectations! We had both our ceremony and my wife's birthday party with them. Everything they did to prepare for both was amazing and i would highly recommend them if planning a weeding in Puerto Rico! One of the most helpful things about this place, beside Leila, was that ALL of the vendors we spoke to not just the ones we hired, knew about this place! Again, thank you so much Leila for the wonderful and stress free time!!!

Profile Picture Paul, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Glassware, Linens, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, In-House Catering, Set Up, Wireless Internet

I would rate a " 10" if I could !
So this was a surprise for the bride , my daughter.
Groom wanted to plan their dream destination wedding and so we did.
Leila our coordinator was fabulous , she had all the connections for me , the venue was fabulous, the food was fabulous and all the staff were fabulous to pull off a surprise like this.
The accommodations where very nice and clean no complaints that I know of from anyone.
There were so many angles to keeping this a surprise as we are not from Puerto Rico , and it was.
I would highly recommend Copamarina for a destination wedding.
Please keep in mind there are many bugs flying around, I would suggest putting those citronella oil canisters out BEFORE your event starts unless theres a breeze to take them away , they were quite annoying.

Profile Picture jill, 8/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

On August 5th I had the pleasure to have my wedding at Copamarina. I was planning this day for 1 year and with Leila the coordinator's help, my day turned out perfect. She answered every email I sent her in a timely matter. She helped me figure out every worry, concern or even idea's I had. We worked together the whole time and when I met her in person, she was even more lovely to work with.
I had my ceremony outside and my reception was inside in the Alexandra restaurant. The food was delicious! The manager of Alexandra was so accommodating and nice. The staff was amazing! I truly had such a great experience and it's an amazing feeling to have when everyone works with you! I am extremely proud to say that my wedding day was perfect due to copamarina's staff being so awesome!
The only thing I have to warn everyone about is that there are ALOT of mosquitoes! Other than that the resort is BEAUTIFUL and the views are amazing. The service and the way every staff member treats you is amazing. Its definitely a five star resort.

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Set Up, Wireless Internet

What can I say? Thank you Copamarina for making my wedding #20yearsinthemaking perfect!! The weather did not stop us from having a lovely and romantic ceremony, followed by an amazing reception....The food was exquisite, everyone still talking about it and will for life...who know we might do an anniversary party every year...we look forward to our next event at Copamarina and their amazing staff and food.

Profile Picture Magda, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We would recommend this venue to anyone who wants to hold a wedding, so would all of our guests. We think we can say that it exceeded all of our expectations. For that reason, we would give this 6 stars. From the moment we pulled up to sign the final contract through the entire ceremony, we were impressed with this venue. The resort itself is incredible. It is located in a dry forest, so it's remote location was a big hit with the guests. There is a community of beach houses nearby if your guests prefer not to stay at the resort (we held our wedding over the New Years' holiday, so some of our guests could not get rooms -- not the venues fault, it was our planning -- but it all worked out well -- no complaints from us or our guests). There is a relatively cheap ferry from the resort to Guiligan's Island, which everyone enjoyed the day before and the day after the wedding. The food was amazing. We couldn't believe that they could fix so many dishes at such a high quality. We held our wedding at sunset outside under the arch (it's in some of the pictures). The weather works well because of the dry climate on this part of the island. It does rain (and did rain during our stay), but most of the time the weather was dry. The salon for the reception was perfect; it was set off from the rest of the resort. The only downside is that you cannot have music after 10:00pm. Liliana Petri, who handles all of the wedding issues, worked with us to make sure all of the arrangements worked (via telephone and email). However, we never met her (only another manager). I'm not too sure how that happened, but it didn't affect the experience. Also, I should add that we are not from Puerto Rico (we are from the Continental United States). Unfortunately, we could not include our pets in the ceremony, there is no pet rule :( So there was a lot good, some minor inconveniences. But this venue absolutely exceeded our expectations and that of our guests. 6 Stars on a 5 star scale!

Profile Picture User6260194, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Parking, Accommodations, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens

I can attest to the high quality and excellence in services for couples Copamarina provides that interest is his dream. The attention, effective communication, punctuality responsibility, order and courtesy are just some of the details you'll find in this magnificent resort.I took more than 10 years holding events there, all with success in their celebrations. Ms. Lilian Prietri will make your event one very special

Profile Picture Pedro, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Every girl dreams of there wedding day, however dreams never match reality. At Copamarina, i had a wedding that surpassed my wildest dreams. The Sunset there is one not to be missed. The responsiveness of the coordinator is superb. I planned my wedding from NY without seeing the venue, trusting the pictures and the reviews online and neither I nor my Husband and family were disappointed. I visited the spa prior to my ceremony and had a session which was amazing. my guest and I hit the pool after the wedding. The ambiance was great and if i had to do it all over again I wouldn't because it was perfect and can not be duplicated.

Profile Picture stacy, 8/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My partner and I recently got married at copamarina in guanica pr and i just want to say that everything was really beautiful all the staff was great especially Lilliana Pietri she made sure every one of our expectations were met overall experience was awesome

Profile Picture beth, 8/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Copamarina was a beautiful place. I really enjoyed my wedding. I thought it was perfect. Everything we agreed upon was done. It was lovely and we plan to go back again just to enjoy the resort again. The food was delicious. The staff was very courteous.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

the Copamarina was a beautiful resort. The staff was very courteous.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Excelente servicio y muy buen ambiente para celebrar una boda al aire libre.

Profile Picture Airisyeline, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Love it! Best day of our lives!!

Profile Picture Elba, 6/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All the Catering Department personnel at Copamarina was very professional and attentive. They responded to all our questions and were available to make arrangements for us before, during and after the event.

Profile Picture Lucas, 6/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Planning

El servicio y profesionalismo excelente de calidad. Super recomendado. Mil gracias Janice por todo su tiempo.

Profile Picture Annabelle, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I'm from Guanica but I move 3 years ago to Minnesota. We celebrate our wedding in Copamarina Beach Resort and Spa in May, 2015. I cannot thanks enough all the employees for all the professionalism and help to make this day close to perfection. We plan for over a year and some guest also travel and stay in the Hotel. Everyone have a lot of good things to say, the hotel was awesome, the food incredible and the personal really helpful. It was magical, in front the beach and with all the people we love. I would definetly recommend my hometown to celebrate your wedding!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Accommodations, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Parking

Desde el comienzo con Janice Quiiñones y Angel Nazario, todo fué espectacular...

Agradezco a ellos y a todo el personal por sus atenciones... El Gerente General por sus atenciones y preocupación de que estuvieramos bien...

Janice y Angel... Gracias... Simpson (maletero)...Luis (las mejores tortillas y la mejor atención...

A todo el personal que nos atendió en la Boda con una sonrisa siempre y hasta algunos de ellos los invitamos a bailar y la pasamos de maravilla...

Angel... No se como lo hacía, pero estaba en todos sitios...Nunca me faltó un trago y servido en mi mesa...Gracias mil...

Janice eres la mejor a cargo de actividades. Nos dirigiste por donde debíamos y todos te estamos agradecidos... Gracias a una amiga...

Hasta pronto... En septiembre cumplo años... Así que necesito un buen descuento para celebrarlo.

Gracias mil...

julio y nelly irizarry
(Boda de Gabriela y GianCarlo)

Profile Picture Xiomara, 2/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)

El servicio fue excelente, el trato, la coordinacion, la comida, el lugar todo perfecto!!! Mis agradecimientos en especial a Janice, Liliana y Angel hicieron de mi boda todo un sueño!!!!

Profile Picture Isha, 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The best experience ever in my life. Thanks Copamarina!!!!!

Profile Picture Jamith, 1/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I wanted to 'elope' to Puerto Rico and found the Copamarina after researching online. We selected the "Just the two of us" package and stayed a total of 5 nights. We arrived later then we expected and at the check in desk we were told Liliana tried to stay and greet us upon our arrival but couldn't stay any later. Once in our room we found a letter from Liliana welcoming us! Our event was super low key and Liliana and the rest of the staff made everything easy and special! I would highly recommend a massage on your wedding day (came with the package). It was just what we needed to relax. Copamarina is a beautiful resort and almost everyone is helpful and friendly. The only complaint I have is the lack of hot water. Hopefully this will be resolved after the renovations they are currently undertaking. Even with that said we will be back someday :)

Profile Picture Heather, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was absolutely perfect. Janice, Veronica, Angel and the whole team at Copamarina Beach Resort made it their priority to meet and exceed our expectations. We can not wait to ga back and celebrate our 1st year anniversary.

Profile Picture Marcos & Nova, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Para mi y mi esposa todo estuvo espestacular gracias.

Profile Picture Miguel, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had the mode amazing experience here at the Copamarina for our wedding!!! It was half destination and local wedding as I'm from Puerto Rico, but my husband and I live in Los Angeles. Our out of town guests loved the resort as did my family!!! They were very accomadating and flexible throughout the entire experience!! We had our rehearsal dinner there. They had a great set up outside with bulb lights set up and long rectangular tables. Looked so pretty and food options were awesome. We also had an open bar/welcome drinks for out of towners that night, which they were so helpful in organizing. The actual wedding was perfect. Got married right by the beach by the gazebo. Guests still say it was one of the most beautiful ceremonies they've been too. Reception was also beautiful and went very smooth. They have an on sight coordinator for day of but I would recommend getting a day of wedding planner if you can. The package they provide for the actual wedding day is pretty solid and you're able to customize it quite a bit. Cocktail hour options were so yummy! I can go on and on about it ... I could recommend the Copamarina enough. Not only is this area of Puerto Rico so beautiful with plenty of activities for your guests to do, but they really provide you with an experience you and your loved ones will remember forever!!! Thank Janice and the Copamarina team. Best day of our lives!!!

Profile Picture Ambar, 1/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies

The venue was perfect for what we needed, and half of our guests stayed in the resort making it very convenient. It was paradise all around and the staff was so nice. I really have no complaints, they did everything they could to accommodate us.

Profile Picture User4285560, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews