Cool Receptions Reviews

Cool Receptions 7
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 12/15/2018

Bomb! Fun! & all that!

Listen to me. BOOK Cool Receptions! DJ Paradime was so easy and flexible to work with. He responded to all of our questions and concerns about our wedding. DJ Trellz was the DJ for our day & it was LIT! He was the talk of our wedding! Each groomsmen & bridesmaid had a different song to come out to during the introductions - and they were spot on! The transitions were perfect, no stop and play. My husband and I chose to come out to 5 different songs, we also had our first dance during this. & it was PERFECT! We provided where to stop and play each song and DJ Trellz had it down to the T! He had our friends and family on the dance floor the entire night. They also provided amazing videography and awesome lighting! I promise you will not be upset with Cool Receptions - I highly recommend if you want your wedding to be fun, memorable, and a party! You will not find their professionalism and awesome packages anywhere else! Check out their Instagram, y'all!

Maggie Beadle · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding Coordinator

This DJ was amazing! He read the crowd and kept the dance floor full. He made really smooth transitions from dancing to toasts to cake cutting to bouquet and garter toss! But he didn’t try to steal the show. As a wedding coordinator, he was a dream to work with! Loved working with this vendor and would recommend him 100 times!

Clay · Married on 11/17/2018

DJ Josh Price made our reception one to remember!

I had never hired a DJ before. I didn’t know the questions to ask or the price to pay. And although I still don’t know how much to pay, our wedding was a blast! Cool Receptions made me feel confident that everyone would have a good time. There was little effort on my end, which is exactly what you want for a wedding. They came on time, all equipment working right, knew the timeline of the night.... probably the one thing in our wedding that went absolutely perfect!

Courtney Payne · Married on 11/09/2018

Best DJ in Charlotte!

We were lucky enough to have B Man referred to us by our venue 8.2.0. He is their resident DJ and they insisted that he was the best in Charlotte. They were 100% right! B Man totally understood that we did not want a typical wedding DJ. He brought his unique personality and talent and had a great energy. He kept everyone on the dance floor and played all of the old school hip hop and R&B we requested. He was mixing and keeping the party going all night. His transitions were smooth and he knew when to go to the next song. My husband is a DJ so he was very selective about finding a DJ who would mix on the spot and really read the crowd. B Man definitely did that and exceeded all of our expectations. We didn't want to give him too much direction or too many restrictions but he made sure to follow our "do not play" list and give us the vibe we wanted. Our guests are still raving about our wedding music and many have said it was the best music they've heard at a wedding. We absolutely agree! Thank you B Man!!!

Matthew Hice · Married on 10/27/2018

Easy,affordable,enjoyable

From the first day working with DJ Paradime til the last song DJ Diesel played it was all a first class experience.

Chenae Erkerd · Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing!!!

Cool receptions was amazing to work with. They were on time, efficient, and the DJ kept the reception going for hours! The sound was amazing, the DJ was amazing, everything was so unforgettable.

• Miranda

Miranda · Married on 09/29/2018

Dance Party Wedding!

DJ Diesel was amazing! We really wanted our wedding to feel like a dance party without upsetting the older crowd. We provided a list of songs that we liked so he would get a feel for the type of music we wanted. He had people on the dance floor ALL night even the "elders" LOL! We loved watching his instagram videos the next day to see how much fun everyone was having. All of our guests told us they had the best time at our wedding and it would not have been the same without DJ Diesel! Thank you!!

Brittany · Married on 08/25/2018

We booked cool receptions for our wedding on 8/25/18. My husband and I were blown away with the services we received. The guest loved DJ Paradime (David) and we literally in the dance floor ALL night! Thanks so much for such a memorable experience!
    -Chavon and Brittany Burton

Erin · Married on 08/18/2018

Cool Receptions provided the entertainment, up lighting and photo booth for our August 2018 wedding! It was everything we could have imagined and more! DJ B-Man had the dance floor packed all night!! Before the wedding, we gave a sample list of songs that we liked and B-Man ran with it from there! We had guests ranging in age from 5-85 years old and there was something for everyone!!! He knew exactly what to play and when to play it. My husband and I had so much fun at our wedding and our guests are still talking about how much fun they had!!! Book them— you will not be disappointed!!!

Jim G · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing Team!

Amazing company to work with from beginning to end they did an exceptional job. With so many DJs in the market, it was important for us to find a company that could give us the professionalism we were looking for. Can't wait to recommend Cool Receptions LLC in the future!

Kendra · Married on 06/03/2018

We had the pleasure of working with DJ Mario (DJ Complex) for our wedding ceremony and reception. Mario was very responsive and he even provided recommendation for songs if we couldn't think of a song. He did an awesome job! Everyone was dancing and enjoying themselves. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is in need of a DJ.

Emily · Married on 05/26/2018

DJ Paradime kept the party going all night!! All of our guests loved the photobooth and the fact that they could text their pictures to themselves.

Cool Receptions 8
    Cool Receptions 9
    Cool Receptions 10
    Cool Receptions 11

Deanna · Married on 05/19/2018

Cool Receptions was hands down one of the best choices we made! From the moment we contacted them to the last song of our wedding night, cool receptions was amazing to work with. They provided both DJ services and a photo booth! Their photo booth created GIF’s and was definitely a hot spot of the night. They also provided props that everyone loved! DJ Paradime made sure the party was non-stop all night! We were able to provide him with an idea of what we wanted and boy did he deliver. His ability to blend and mix songs was amazing! We still get told how great our DJ was! We would highly recommend choosing Cool Receptions and DJ Paradime for your next event! They will not disappoint!

Cool Receptions 12

Aisha · Married on 03/03/2018

The DJs at Cool Receptions are top notch! If you want your reception to be a guaranteed party, hire Cool Receptions. The planning process was simple and easy. Other than making our selections for the ceremony & first dances, we sent them a handful (5-6) of representative songs we like and they had our guests on the dance floor all night! We literally had people asking for the playlists!

Alyssa · Married on 12/16/2017

Our company used Cool Receptions for our holiday party and it was great! DJ Nevy took requests and played a great mix. The photobooth was a great addition and was a hit with all of the guests. Thank you for a wonderful experience. We will see you next year!!

Cool Receptions 13

Sidney · Married on 12/01/2017

Very Professional!! You guys were phenomena

Akinyele · Married on 11/25/2017

DJ Trellz is a GREAT choice when looking for someone who’s going to make your wedding an amazing experience. He’s lively, he has a great personality, and he really goes above and beyond to satisfy the customer(s). He makes the event that much more fun, and he’s very skilled in the craft of DJ’ing. I’d recommend him to anyone!!

Amy · Married on 11/11/2017

Super responsive, super fun, super amazing DJ experience.

Greg · Married on 11/04/2017

Our reception was excellent! Everyone had a great time from beginning to end. Our DJ, Brandon, checked in with us just before our entrance to the reception to make sure all our requests were fulfilled. Not only was the music on point, but he was able to make some on the spot changes to the reception order of events without a hitch. Thank you for making our special day fun, exciting, and overall amazing!

Khanh · Married on 10/28/2017

If you want your guest to have a great time dancing the night away, having fun at the photo booth, or just jamming to whatever tunes you desire then do yourself a favor and get Cool Receptions to DJ your party. DJ Paradime and his crew provided an exceptional service and all my guest loved them. A lot of my friends that are planning their wedding has now asked me for Cool Receptions information.

Jacob · Married on 10/28/2017

Jodi did an awesome job. He was super easy to work with. He asked all of the right questions. The guests loved him and we had no worries at all. I highly recommend his services and would use him again.

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

DJ Trellz was an excellent asset to our wedding reception! We gave him our vision and he was able to bring it to light! From old school to new school he definitely had a variety of both and kept the dance floor packed until the very end! He was very receptive and easy to work with! I will definitely utilize his services again! He was the best!

• Brandy

Brandy · Married on 10/07/2017

I’ve known DJ Diesel for a few years now. We went to college together & I knew whenever that time comes for me and my husband I would pick him. I am so happy we did pick him. He had people up and dancing including my father and father in law. Diesel not only doing my reception music but my ceremony as well & he basically was apart of making all my visions I had come true.

• I

Isaac · Married on 10/07/2017

My wife and I couldn’t have chosen a better DJ! Cool Receptions did an amazing job with keeping the night exciting and guest running to the dance floor. In addition to the music, they provided a photo booth with props. This turned out to be a very fun and great form of entertainment to have. Our celebration was an evening to remember, thanks to Cool Receptions for going above and beyond to make our wedding great!

Cool Receptions 14

Kelli Jo · Married on 09/23/2017

We could not have been more pleased with our experience with Cool Receptions! The owner David was down to earth and easy to work with. He immediately addressed any questions or concerns we had. We had B-Man as our DJ and he was AMAZING! Super nice and professional. All our guests were immediately on the dance floor and had an absolute blast. I would highly recommend them!