Cool Change Photography Reviews

18 | Ozark, MO

18 Reviews for Cool Change Photography

Was on time, curtious, professional, you name it. The pictures were beautiful, I could not have asked for anything better to look back on my special day. These pictures will always remind me of the one day that I waited so long so to have. Thank you!!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Nick is amazing!! What great attention to detail & professionalism throughout the entire wedding! Everyone kept asking who our photographer was & where we found him...a true gem in our area!! I would recommend him to anyone...worth every penny spent & the quality top notch!!!

Sent on 10/12/2013

Mr. Sanders did a wonderful job of taking photos of special moments without intruding on the ceremony. The quality of the photos were excellent, both the formal poses and informal moments. He took every photo we requested. We would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 10/13/2013

Gretchen · Married on 06/28/2013

We couldn’t be more pleased with the pictures from our daughter’s wedding! Nick’s attention to detail was evident from the moment I first contacted him. We were just a few weeks out from the wedding when we unexpectedly found ourselves without a wedding photographer. I found Cool Change Photography online, liked what I saw and really liked the prices. I emailed them and immediately had a response... he could work us in! Nick always responded to my various questions and scheduling changes very quickly, professionally, and most importantly was very friendly.
    The day of the wedding Nick arrived in plenty of time to set up and scope out the venue. Although the evening seemed pretty chaotic to me, Nick was calm and professional. It was clear that this wasn’t his first rodeo! Nick has such a natural presence with people and could sense the important moments and special relationships. It was like he knew us all even though we’d just met. That night several of our guests commented on how talented he was at being in the right place at the right time, but never intrusive. This was a tall order for our wedding considering the fast pace of the evening.
    Really, I make these observations mostly from hindsight. It wasn’t until after we saw all the special moments he captured that we truly realized Nick’s great gift and how blessed we were to have found him to photograph this once-in-a-lifetime event. The images he captured through his lens didn’t just tell the story of the evening; they conveyed all the personalities that really make our memories come alive. I just love that he was able to preserve so many special moments that otherwise would have gone unnoticed.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Dawn · Married on 05/18/2013

Awesome photographer, great shots and very easy to work with. I didn't even know he was there during the ceremony, very friendly and willing to do whatever shots we wanted. I would definitely use him again!!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Sarah · Married on 04/14/2013

Nick was great to work with. He was able to give me a great deal with my engagement and wedding package since we were having a short ceremony and didn't need him the whole time. The pictures turned out great and he made us feel very relaxed to be natural and have fun with the photo shoot. I am so thankful to him for the amazing pictures that will help us always remember our special day when we look at the photographs.
    Sarah & Dan Brase

Sent on 06/04/2013

Joshua · Married on 03/16/2013

Cool Change Photography is customer service at its best! Nick captured our wedding day beautifully and with the photos he provided will keep our memories of that day last forever. Cool Change Photography is a complete package with outstanding results at an amazing value. We had requests for our photography that many other photographers may have simply said no at the first chance they had that Cool Change Photography accepted with ease. The customer experience and satisfaction is number one with Cool Change Photography.

Sent on 03/27/2013

Cool Change Photgraphy was flexible with last minute changes we made to our wedding day. He was also very quick to respond by email or phone when I had questions. The edited photos are phenomenal!

Sent on 12/29/2012

Kerri · Married on 06/15/2012

Nick was extremely helpful and patient with us. He made our family feel relaxed and confident that he would get all of the photos that we wanted on my daughter's special day!

Sent on 08/19/2012

Tiffany · Married on 05/26/2012

Nick was very professional the entire time. Quick to respond through e-mail and phone. Took the time to answer all my questions and ask his own before I officially booked him for the wedding. Nick's finished products are BEAUTIFUL, the quality of the pictures and the editing that takes place makes every picture stand out. I made a very wise choice in having Cool Change Photography do the photography for my wedding

Sent on 08/21/2012

Marie · Married on 01/07/2012

Very fast in returning calls or e-mails. Easy to communicate with. Very upfront with price and what to expect with payment options. Nick was an easygoing photographer and blended in with the scene. Not pushy like some photographers. He asked what type of photos you want and what groups or individuals in certain shots. He did what you wanted, and how you wanted it. Very professional, yet relaxed. So you didn't feel uncomfortable.

Sent on 03/05/2012

Bridgett · Married on 11/11/2011

Nick was absolutely fabulous! 5 Star all the way! I got a quick response from him the first time I made contact with him. He is very professional and very flexible. He worked with me at the last minute when all of my plans had fallen through and I was a wreck. He made everything easy and fun. I love my weddings photos, he did an awesome job. I highly recommend him for all of your photo needs.

Sent on 03/07/2012

Sarah · Married on 04/02/2011

Nick was great! Anytime I had a question he was always available to answer. He made everyone feel comfortable and special. It was a great experience working with Nick and having him photograph our wedding. I would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 04/07/2011

Michelle · Married on 12/31/2010

I used Cool Change Photography for my Wedding in 2010 and was very pleased with the entire service I received. Nick Sanders is an EXCELLENT photographer. He was extremely professional and made me feel comfortable while he was working. The photographs were incredible!! He made my job of selecting photos for my CD and prints very difficult because all of them were magnificent. Anyone looking for a photographerr for any occasion should book with this company!!!!!

Sent on 04/27/2011

Lauren · Married on 02/06/2010

Excellent service from the moment we first contacted them. We love the pictures and get many compliments on them. Definitely recommend these guys for weddings, especially on the beach.

Sent on 03/31/2010

Kathleen · Married on 02/06/2010

Excellent service from start to finish. Our wedding pictures are exactly what we wanted; very unique and beautiful. Highly recommend Cool Change Photograpy.

Sent on 06/02/2010

Tina · Married on 09/12/2009

We shopped around for many photographers and chose Nick from Cool Change because his pictures are unique and different from all the rest. Little did we know how helpful he would also be on our wedding day by going the extra mile to make sure everything went smoothly. Excellent service and beautiful pictures!!

Sent on 06/02/2010

Debra · Married on 10/27/2012

Nick did such a great job capturing all the special moments of our wedding.

Sent on 11/21/2012