Cookie Jar Bakeshop Reviews

Everyone loved it ❤️❤️

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Cookie Jar Bakeshop 2

Christina · Married on 12/19/2015

I ordered a three tier wedding cake, cake pops and cupcakes. Everything tastes amazing. There was one minor issue where a deer jumped out in front of the caters van and my cake fell over. It was fixed as best it could be (it leaned a bit). The owner of the cookie jar was upset as to what happened we were refunded our money and given 2 dozen complimentary cake pops. Everything tasted fantastic, this was the only mishap to occur on our wedding day. I was still very happy with how everything was handled. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/27/2015

Jannes · Married on 09/19/2015

Simply Delicious,and beautiful,they where on time and very professional. I would definitely recommend trying there Italian cream cake,or any of there cookie bars!

Sent on 09/20/2015
  • I

Amanda · Married on 04/12/2014

Our cake was Beautiful. The cake was so moist and fresh! It tasted so AMAZING!!! Had no idea what I wanted at first and Maura was so very helpful and we went with the 2 teir with the satin jade ribbon and Hydrangea's..Couldn't have made our day anymore special than what it did!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Audrey · Married on 06/30/2013

The cake looked great and was delicious. We got several compliments on it...yum!

Sent on 07/06/2013

Our cake was a HUGE hit. I like Maura and how easy going she is. I changed the design of my cake throughout the process and she didn't mind. She was actually happy because the design was hard for her and would have bee hard on your mouth! The design I chose turned out so beautiful and exactly like a Hollywood cake I found on pinterest! Amazing right?! Not only did it look so beautiful it tasted great! Everyone loved it. Even some of our vendors were asking about who made it because "apparently wedding cakes usually come out looking great but they do not taste great. Very impressed!

Sent on 03/30/2013

Beverly · Married on 06/01/2012

It was a pleasure working with the Cookie Jar. The cake was beautiful and delicious! The kind folks there made choosing a cake a joyful experience for the bride and groom.
    Beverly Maxwell
    Mother of the Bride

Sent on 09/13/2012

Heather · Married on 11/19/2011

The cake was amazing and so beautiful. and tasted so good...

Sent on 12/06/2011

Sherrin · Married on 07/31/2010

I have been ordering cakes from the Cookie Jar for the past three years and have been extremely satisfied with the quality and visual appeal of the cakes.
    I would highly recommend the Cookie Jar for anyone who is planning a special event.
    Their pricing is extremely competitive and service and service is attentive.

Sent on 11/07/2010

Darla · Married on 06/27/2009

The Cookie Jar baked our daughter's wedding cake and it was absolutely delicious! They were fantastic to work with and we didn't have to worry about whether the cake would get to the reception and properly set up because their reputation speaks for itself. They worked with us to design her cake and choose the fillings at a fun-filled cake tasting to choose just the right flavors for her wedding. They have many different flavors and fillings to choose from and all are delicious! It was a pleasure to work with The Cookie Jar and we would highly recommend them to provide your cake for your special day.

Darla Lang

Sent on 08/28/2009

Bianca · Married on 11/28/2008

Excellent vendor. When we contacted the Cookie Jar, they let us choose 6 or 7 different cake and filling choices. The 2 we picked for the final cake were Almond with Strawberry and Coconut Cake with Pineapple/Walnut filling. We got a cake that would feed 90 (once the top layer was removed) because that was the size we wanted. We figured there would just be lots left over to take home and freeze. Well, we had 55 guests, and the cake was GONE! We got our top layer home, but the other 90 slices? Devoured. People tried both kinds apparently, and then took the rest home with them. It was seriously that good. Every time we started talking with family members after the wedding, they mentioned the cake LOL.

Sent on 12/17/2008

Kelly · Married on 10/11/2008

The Cookie Jar is an EXCELLENT bakery. The wedding cake they did for us was so out of this world delicious! It was everything we had envisioned and MORE!!

Sent on 12/23/2008

Ruthie · Married on 09/20/2008

Our cake was delicious!!!!!!! I would definitely recommend this bakery to any and everyone.

Sent on 01/16/2009

Elisa · Married on 06/09/2006

Overall fabulous! It tasted awesome. At first thought the price was a little much until I saw a recent wedding cake from Publix which served half the amount mine did, didn't look as nice, and didn't taste as good either. It was right on target with the price I paid from the Cookie Jar. I would be specific about what you want and expect. I don't think I was "demanding" enough and so I would say the philigraphy or however it is spelled was done as nicely and neatly as the display cakes. I thought when I said and pointed to the picture that they had, would be what I got, and it wasn't. It was still pretty, but seemed a little rush and half done compared to what I've seen them do. Overall, great job and loved it.

Sent on 10/31/2008

Shelley · Married on 10/04/2008

3.5
      3.5

The cake was mouth watering!!!!!!!!! I had 3 differant flavors. I wanted my cake to go with the them of my wedding and The Cookie jar did a great job..... I also took pictures of my dress and they use the designs from my dress for the cakes design.

Sent on 11/06/2008