Conway Creations and Events Reviews

Conway Creations and Events 2
Conway Creations and Events 3
Conway Creations and Events 4

Alexa · Married on 09/08/2018

We hired Nicole to be our day of coordinator for our wedding and were not disappointed! Nicole was absolutely amazing, from helping with rentals, planning our timeline, setting up the venue the day of, and keeping us on track throughout the evening! The night definitely would not have gone as smooth without her! She is detail oriented, organized, and extremely helpful! Our event would not have been the same if not for her!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Shannon · Married on 09/01/2018

Nicole is awesome! Hiring her was the best money we spent during our wedding process. She made our day go smoothly and kept everything organized & on time. I had a stress free day because she was there taking care of everything. She made my ceremony & reception sites look just like I imagined & I couldnt of asked for her to do anything more.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Katelyn · Married on 05/05/2018

We had our wedding May 5th, 2018 at the Heirloom Inn and Nicole was amazing with all of her help for our wedding. When we met with her she was able to help a create a timeline for when we should have things done leading up to the wedding. She was also able to give us recommendations to vendors she has worked with in the past. We did not realize how many little things you need to have ready for the day of the wedding. Nicole also helped us create a timeline for the day of the wedding so that everyone was on the same page and everything transitioned smoothly. On our wedding day she made sure that all the vendors arrived on time and that everything was in place so that we could just enjoy getting ready for the big day. I would highly recommended Conway Creations if you want to have a stress free day.

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Conway Creations and Events 5
    Conway Creations and Events 6
    Conway Creations and Events 7
    Conway Creations and Events 8

Danielle · Married on 11/05/2017

AMAZING!! I wish I could leave more than 5 stars, I definitely would. From the first time we spoke with and met with Nicole, she was extremely friendly, professional and detail oriented. We knew right away we wanted to book with her. She helped us with all the smallest details and recommended vendors (all of which we booked for our wedding) Everyone she recommends and works with has the same friendly, professional attitude and cares about all the smallest details. Which was so very important to us! I couldn’t have imagined my wedding day without Nicole.
    She was so relaxed and supportive, but made sure that my wedding was everything that I had dreamed of. She truly was such a blessing to our day and I know she is highly regarded.
    We couldn’t have been happier. Besides my handsome hubby, she was the best decision
    I’ve ever made!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2017

We hired Nicole for day-of coordination and also hired four of her staff members to work the wedding. Nicole and her staff were incredible. We literally could not have pulled off our wedding without them and consider her services the best money we spent on our entire wedding. We had the wedding in the backyard of a private residence, with the ceremony and reception both happening in the same space. During the indoor cocktail hour, Nicole and her staff turned the entire backyard from the ceremony to reception, which involved removing the ceremony chairs and benches and setting up 10 dinner tables, complete with flowers and place settings. Nicole and her staff also assembled our desserts (strawberry shortcakes) during dinner so that they were fresh for guests. After dinner, they moved tables out of the way to make space for dancing, without disturbing any guests (many guests didn't even see her or her staff during this time bc they were so stealthy). By the end of the night, we realized she had broken down all unused tables, chairs, and decorations so that they could be picked up in the morning by the rental company. She and her staff truly did so much work to pull off our special day. Me, my husband, our family, and guests did not have to lift a finger the entire day. Not only did they make the whole day possible, they were so kind and friendly. Nicole was responsive to our needs the process, and she was a bargain compared to some other planners. I truly can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Erika · Married on 10/15/2016

Let me start by saying that we had the BEST time at our own wedding because Nicole was so amazing!! Nicole came recommended from our venue the Courtyard d'Oro. We hired her as a month of planner which means I handed all of the vendor contracts, responsibility, etc. to her 30 days before our wedding. Nicole, however, was available and involved way before the month of our wedding. She really went above and beyond to ease my concerns about every detail through the entire process. Nicole seamlessly changed our venue around when it decided to rain on the day of our wedding. She rearranged the floor plan and moved vendors inside all while making it look like it was the plan all along. If you ask us, not one thing went wrong nor were there any problems throughout the entire day. We would never know if there were any issues because Nicole is THAT good at what she does. Thanks again, Nicole, for making our day absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 11/30/2016
  • Erika and AJ

Erika · Married on 10/15/2016

Sent on 11/30/2016

Shannon · Married on 09/17/2016

For my wedding this past September our venue had recommended we work with Nicole as our day of coordinator. I'm so thankful that we did!!! Nicole was way more than the day of coordinator. She checked in with me regularly months before the wedding, sent me texts when she saw things that reminded her of my perfect wedding vision, she worked out every detail with my vendors, led our rehearsal dinner, made sure that every detail I had in my head came to reality on the day of the wedding, and even became a seamstress when one of my bridesmaids had a serious wardrobe malfunction minutes before the ceremony was to start. On my wedding day she and her staff was amazing. I didn't have a worry in the world because I knew Nicole was there to make sure my day was perfect- and it truly was. There wasn't one thing I would do differently. My day was really a dream come true- and it was because of the support and guidance of Nicole.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Lori · Married on 04/23/2016

When I was planning my wedding, I was adamant in not hiring a wedding coordinator. We were trying to save money and we thought we could do everything on our own. This was mostly true until weeks before our event when I grew more worried and decided to hire someone. And then I met Nicole Conway.

At our first meeting, I could tell we were on the same page - she was detail orientated, organized, experienced, practical, and really friendly. Love at first sight. I felt confident that she was what we needed to make this last bit of stress go away. On my wedding day, I was still anxious, but not as much as I would have been without her. Seeing her face before the ceremony really calmed me down because I knew that she had made sure the venue looked exactly how I wanted it to and that she would keep us on track the entire night. She understood my vision for how the event would look and go and made sure to jump through hoops to help achieve it.

During the reception, Nicole made sure we got to sit down and eat, which I was truly grateful for because it gave my husband and I a peaceful moment to take everything in (the night really does fly by so quickly!). And even though it wasn't in her job description, she stayed to help us clean up afterward, something I am so incredibly grateful for! She was so helpful and considerate; she didn't leave us high and dry. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her. A million people probably would have tried asking us logistical questions. But with Nicole there, we really could relax and enjoy everything. Not a single worry in the world. We got to mingle with each one of our 135 guests and checked everything off the list (photos, dancing, speeches, bouquet toss, etc...). It was wonderful! Working with Nicole and her assistant, Heidi, was so easy, something I really appreciated. They both were so sweet and accommodating, they did an incredible job! If you are thinking of hiring a coordinator, stop thinking & hire Nicole!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Ryan · Married on 04/15/2016

Choosing Nicole Conway as our day of wedding coordinator was a no-brainer for my wife and I. She is extremely sweet, easy to work with and very organized. We planned our wedding cross country and Nicole was there every step of the way to help make sure our special day went exactly as planned. She also coordinated the weddings of many of our family and friends, who also had great experiences with her. I highly recommend Nicole for anyone who needs an outstanding wedding or event planner in Northern California!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Kevin · Married on 02/21/2016

We met Nicole at my brothers wedding a few months before ours and were amazed at how she made everything run smooth for them and went the extra mile. She certainly did for us and made sure on our wedding day it was actually stress free. There was one mistake with the DJ playing the wrong intro song for the bride but she very quickly corrected it and it ended up just being a funny story we tell now thanks to her work. I highly recommend her services! Professional and exceeds all expectations.

Sent on 07/18/2016

KATRIN · Married on 10/17/2015

We hired Nicole as our day of coordinator. At first, we were not sure if we even needed one but later on were very happy that we hired her. Nicole went well beyond her responsibilities, answered all our questions no matter what, gave good advice, took care of all the small details that we did not think of, coordinated all our vendors successfully and was always very organized and professional. With her on board, we had perfect peace of mind. Not only did she make sure that we were well taken care of before our wedding but it was smooth sailing with her throughout our big day. She ran the show and ensured that everything went perfectly. We highly recommend hiring Nicole as she will make sure your day is unforgettable for all the right reasons.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Shannon · Married on 09/04/2015

Nicole was more than I could have ever expected! Her attention to detail; professionalism and attitude was amazing. I was looking for a wedding planner and also came out with a friend. Can't go wrong with Nicole! It's totally worth the expense :)

Sent on 03/05/2016

Tanya · Married on 06/19/2015

Nicole was an AMAZING wedding coordinator. She was always there when I needed her throughout the planning and made sure I was happy and comfortable with all the decisions I made. I literally knew NOTHING about how to plan a wedding and she held my hand the entire way. As impressed as I was with her during the planning, she was outstanding during the day of my wedding. She made sure everything ran smoothly and that we were happy. Thanks Nicole for everything!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Jenelle · Married on 05/30/2015

My husband was very hesitant to hire a "day of" wedding planner, not knowing what that entailed. We met Nicole and immediately knew she would be an important part of our wedding. We went with the day of planner which was way more than just the day of. We were able to reach out to Nicole for suggestions and all questions we had about our venue. She was there for the 30 days out meeting with the venue and ran our rehearsal. She coordinated with our vendors and even helped with our ice cream sandwich bar. I was stress free on the day of our wedding knowing that any issues that came up would be taken care of and even better, that I wouldn't be aware of them. Our wedding day was perfect! Nicole kept us on schedule. She meshed so well with our personalities and we really enjoyed getting to know her. We have already put her name out there for friends and family as we sincerely felt like she was one of the best investments made on our wedding day! (seriously)

Sent on 07/23/2015

Caitlin · Married on 09/20/2014

Nicole was amazing! I had to change my venue 2 days prior to my wedding because of a wildfire, and she completely stepped it up to made sure I still got my dream wedding. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Samantha · Married on 06/28/2014

With out Nicole I'm pretty sure I would have had a mental breakdown the day of my wedding. She did an amazing job dealing with things and keeping things going even when things were not going as planned. She is a life saver!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Natalie · Married on 04/26/2014

Nicole Conway flew out to Colorado for the weekend to coordinate my wedding on April 26, 2014. She was not only qualified in her duties and experience but extremely friendly with wedding guests and the wedding party. When my church coordinator had failed us Nicole stepped in to coordinate the church activities and the line-up. Without her it would have been complete chaos and very frustrating to the wedding party, so we were glad to have her there for the rehearsal too. The wedding day was amazing and we received many compliments from guests that it was the most organized event they have ever been to. It flowed nice and Nicole was there to direct me and my husband throughout the whole day and make us feel calm and collected. This was incredibly important especially on a day when you are so stressed and overcome with joy it is hard to stay coordinated with your timeline unless there is someone there to guide you through your day. I highly recommend Nicole and appreciate her taking a weekend away to Colorado to do my event; her calming presence and positive attitude were definitely noted by her experience and ability to get the job done. I honestly have no complaints and I am grateful to have done business with her.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Tricia · Married on 05/18/2013

Conway Creations will go above and beyond for you. Nicole and her team were hired to serve as the wait staff at our backyard wedding. There were several event planning companies to choose from, we were overwhelmed with choices. Once we met with Nicole (the owner) we were excited to have her as a part of our big day! She was organized, enthusiastic, and also very affordable. Just what every bride and groom needs! Not only did they make sure everything was set up perfectly at the reception, they made sure we as the bride and groom had everything we needed. Food, drinks, and even made sure to ask if were feeling okay (as weddings can be stressful). It was great! They also did a fantastic job keeping the reception nice and tidy! We trusted that they would make sure our wedding was a success, and it was more than we could have asked for!!!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Ashley · Married on 05/03/2013

Weddings are expensive. But, the one thing that was worth the most, but came at a very reasonable price was Nicole Conway and her very talented team. Nicole was so thorough during the entire time leading up to our wedding and that did not change on our special day. Before hiring anyone for your venue, hire a seasoned, creative, and spunky planner like Nicole Conway! She is the absolute best!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Susan · Married on 09/22/2012

My daughter and I probably could have planned the wedding without any help, but I am so glad we decided to hire Nicole as our day-of-planner. She attended to our every need and made sure we didn't have to worry about any of the details that day. She coordinated all the vendors and ensured everything went off without a hitch. If there was a problem, we never knew about it. Nicole was so easy to talk to. She never pressured us in any way. She was able to understand my daughter's vision and offer suggestions. My daughter an I selected vendors based on their responsiveness to our phone calls. Nicole returned my 1st call 20 minutes after leaving a message on a Saturday afternoon and met with us the next day. Some vendors waited 2 weeks to return calls! I know we hired Nicole as a day-of-planner, but she made herself available to us for the 8 months before the wedding date. I highly recommend Nicole!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Angela · Married on 03/31/2012

Nicole is the best wedding coordinator ever! I absolutely loved her great attitude and professionalism. Ladies with "loud, vocal or divorced" families need to hire Nicole ASAP! She was able to help me with planning a ceremony with a divorced family that satisfied every side. Nicole kept everyone (especially me) on task and made my wedding run so smoothly. I am so pleased I hired her. Great flexibility with appointments and great referrals! Nicole and her staff were all smiles and really went above and beyond the call of duty for my wedding day. Her assistant was also a pleasure and was always friendly and smiling. Honestly no complaints here!

Sent on 04/06/2012

Lagacia · Married on 10/01/2011

Nicole and Stacey of Conway Creations were excellent! Their extense knowledge of wedding dos and donts helped them to lead me in the right direction for exactly what I wanted my special day to resemble. I had the Pixie Dust Consultation Package which was more than enough for my needs, but they offer many more packages and ala carte services which would absolutely suit yours!

Sent on 10/26/2011

nicole · Married on 09/10/2011

When planning our wedding, my husband and I felt like we had it all down. But as the day started to approach, we both felt nervous about the day of preparations. I had met Nicole of Conway Creations the year prior and decided to contact her about day of wedding planning. It was the best decision we made. The security we felt months before the wedding and the day of the wedding was so what I needed as a bride and my husband needed as a groom. Nicole and her associate Stacey were so attentive and caring through the entire process and provided a lot more than what we bargained for.

Both Stacey and Nicole were in contact with us up and until the day before the wedding without any hesitation. On the day of the wedding, we were attended to and taken care of by Stacey (Nicole had her first baby on our wedding day). Stacey made sure I was not aware of any slight glitches during our day and made sure our wedding was what we dreamed it would be. Even my family and friends raved about how great it was to have her there to help!

I recommend that anyone planning their wedding, hire Conway Creations whether it be for the full wedding planning or just the day of services. This service was absolutely priceless. I will be keeping them in my contacts for life.

Sent on 09/28/2011

Rudy · Married on 06/18/2011

I would strongly recommend any bride who is getting ready to start planning a wedding to hire a wedding coordinator especially if it Conway Creations. Nicole was awesome in making sure every single detail was covered for my special day. She was always one step ahead of me and made me feel confident that on the day of the wedding I wouldn't have to worry about a thing. The day of the wedding I was calm and relaxed thanks to Nicole. The day was perfect and stress free!

Sent on 06/27/2011