74 Reviews for Convention Floral In The Heart Of Washington DC

Thank you so much the beautiful settings for my sister's wedding. We loved everything:-)

Profile Picture Selam, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

We chose Nubia and Convention Floral because we were looking to support a woman-owned business in our neighborhood and we were really happy with our choice. Nubia had great ideas about flower choices and helped make our all-white flower palette pop. She also helped us choose flowers that were in season which helps keep costs down. There was a lot variety in the arrangements, despite the fact that all the flowers were white. Overall, we thought Convention Floral was a really a good value and were very happy with our wedding flowers.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/5/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My daughter got married at Saint Francis Hall (SFH) in Washington DC on July 17, 2016 and it was gorgeous! WIth the high ceilings at SFH my daughter really wanted tall candelabra or tower flower arrangements. I called around DC. (I live in Colorado but my daughter lives in DC) and Nubia at Convention Floral had BY FAR the best prices. She was even willing to spary paint the bases gold to match my daught'er color scheme. I explained exaclty what we wanted...white hydrangeas, with spray of pink roses and lot's of greenery. They turned out beautifully. We also had Nubia do flowers for a cross. We were on a budget so half the flowers were done by Nubia (boutonnieres - 13!!!, 8 candelabra arrangements, mom wrist corsages, and the cross). Friends did the rest DIY (Do it yourself). It was a lot of work but worth it. If you are on a budget Nubia will work with you. You can have her do as much or as little as you need. We returned the candelabra bases and two white pillars to her home after the wedding and this saved us a bit on delivery fees. Nubia was professional, helpful, and flexible. If you are looking for gorgeous flowers on a budget that do not look like they were done on a budget, look no further! Nubia works out of her home to she is reasonable on her prices. /Users/marywrennclark/Desktop/Candelabra's.jpg
/Users/marywrennclark/Desktop/Kelly+Joe-346.jpg

Profile Picture Mary, 7/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Nubia was a wonderful florist and made our wedding day look amazing! She was responsive throughout the whole process and incorporated our vision for the wedding into her flower arrangements splendidly! She made her self available to us when we had questions or concerns and took the time to explain what she planned on doing and took the time to show us examples. We couldn't have asked for a better florist for our wedding and would highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture User5213159, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My sister recently got married in DC. We are from California and she asked me to find a florist in DC. I contacted Convention Floral via email and she was very quick to respond. She was professional and understanding to our situation. I sent her pictures of what my sister wanted and Convention Floral did not disappoint. The flowers were BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT! I would definitely recommend Convention Floral to anyone getting married in the DC area.

Profile Picture Teresa, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It was a pleasure working with Nubia and my flowers came out wonderfully.

Profile Picture Tinita, 5/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Nubia was great--she had wonderful suggestions and listened to our feedback. She made the wedding look better than we ever imagined!

Profile Picture User4964255, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I am so happy the I went with my gut and selected this convention floral. I planned my wedding from long distance and Nubia attention to detail and vision created the most beautiful center pieces for my wedding. She guided me through the process every step of the way and reassured me that she would deliver my vision of my day. She personal delivered the flowers to the venue and it was a pleasure to meet the woman behind such amazing work. Two week later I am still enjoying her work. The search is over because Convention Floral is it!

Profile Picture Latonia, 12/13/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I came to Convention Floral after the original florist I signed with cancelled on me. I was so lucky they did! Nubia was very easy to work with, very flexible, and had great ideas about how to best approach our venue. She took my ideas and made them way better. The flowers were beautiful - many of the guests complimented them. Thank you Nubia for such beautiful work!!

Profile Picture Leah, 10/10/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough about the excellent service and amazing flowers Nubia provided for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding! The arrangements and bouquets were nothing short of exquisite. Nubia was a dream to work with, even with last-minute changes she made everything so easy. I would recommend her work whole-heartedly.

Profile Picture Pat, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Nubia was great! We enjoyed our flowers very much; they were gorgeous. Nubia was great at staying in touch with us during the planning process and giving us exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Will, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
4.2

Mrs. Fasil was very professional and her service was good as well. I feel that the floral arrangement was overpriced however, the service compensated somewhat for the price. Also, she was willing to make exceptions to her original price when she was presented with a comparison price.

Profile Picture Enjoli, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Nubia was a pleasure to work with! Extremely professional, kind and very attentive/responsive to our needs. Our wedding day centerpieces and bouquets were spectacular!!!

Profile Picture Nicky, 6/20/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Nubia was great! I loved my flowers and and everyone complimented them. Nubia was very responsive to all questions and requests, and I felt confident in her services from our first meeting.

Profile Picture User4249733, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Nubia was great help in making our day wonderful. She gave us so many ideas for setting up our day with flower arrangements and the bouquets were gorgeous!

Profile Picture User4223968, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Nubia was flexible and easy to work with. She is responsive, and can work within any budget. She put together beautiful altar flowers for my ceremony that everyone noticed. She listened to me, and provided helpful feedback. I would definitely recommend Nubia to other brides.

Profile Picture Jaime, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I highly recommend Convention Floral! Their prices are great and their flowers are gorgeous!!

Profile Picture User3642359, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Nubia is amazing ! She was so kind and understanding when my wedding date changed a million times and went above and beyond to help me out. Thank God for her.

Profile Picture Tselotie, 9/1/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Fantastic service and beautiful arrangments!

Everything arrived to the venue well-organized and on time -- highly recommend!

Profile Picture User3589889, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

The flowers were gorgeous for my wedding day. I had originally picked a more pink rose and what showed up on the wedding day was a more orange rose but it still matched perfectly and I couldn't have been happier. The flowers set the tone of the wedding and the centerpieces made the reception amazing! Everything was beautiful!

Profile Picture User3598326, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The Flower House was the perfect choice for our wedding! I was able to take my ideas and visions to them and they immediately knew what I wanted. I would use Convention Floral again and I recommend you do!

Profile Picture User3615620, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Nubia was very helpful and easy to work with for our wedding flowers. We came in with a strict budget, and she was happy to work with it. I had a pretty clear idea of what I wanted my flowers to look like, so I brought in pictures of bouquets and centerpiece set-ups. I wanted to make my own mason jar vases (covered in burlap, lace, and twine), and she was happy to work with those. She has a great eye for putting together bouquets and centerpieces and captured my floral concept nicely. I was really pleased with how everything came together, and I would highly recommend her! I was deciding between buying flowers in bulk or having a florist and I am so glad I went with Nubia instead of ordering them myself.

Profile Picture Tammy, 7/21/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

We highly recommend Nubia Fasil at Convention Floral. She was very easy to work with and professional at all times. Moreover, she had innovative suggestions and paid close attention to details. Nubia promptly communicated with us via email and telephone. To save us the hassle of having to return items ourselves, she even picked up the equipment on the same night after our reception was over. It was a pleasure working with her! Our guests, bridal party, and us loved the floral arrangements!

Profile Picture Kacie, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The owner was fantastic! She promptly responded to ALL my emails and telephone calls. She personally delivered my bouquet on time and came prepared to make any necessary changes if needed. And my floral arrangement was fresh and absolutely beautiful!!! Thank you Nubia!!!!

Profile Picture Terry, 5/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The staff was incredibly helpful and offered excellent suggestions for my vintage/book themed wedding. They were a GREAT value too!

Profile Picture User3592182, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews