Contemporary Image Photographers Reviews

Contemporary Image Photographers 5
Contemporary Image Photographers 6
Contemporary Image Photographers 7

Kelly · Married on 09/27/2019

I am thrilled with my decision to choose Emil from Contemporary Image as my photographer! I did a lot of research and interviewed about 4 or 5 photographers before selecting Emil. I met him at a bridal show and loved his photojournalistic style and we clicked right away. Choosing the right photographer was one of the most important decisions for me...the day comes and goes but your pictures are forever. You can't top his package prices and the value included. Our engagement session pictures came out great and I received sooo many compliments. For our wedding, we had a tight photo schedule with trying to fit 3 locations into just 2 hours, but Emil managed it beautifully and despite 110 degree heat, our wedding pictures came out spectacular! Emil is always available to answer questions or edit any of the photos. He had my proofs ready to go printed out and on a flash drive for my personal use in a very timely manner. Now I have my work cut out for me with choosing from over 4,000 images for the album! I can't say enough about how happy I am that I went with Contemporary Image, it has been my favorite vendor to work with!

Sent on 09/07/2011
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 07/19/2019

Picture Perfection!

It was really important to my husband and I to find a photographer that would be able to capture us as a couple. When we met with Emil, we knew he was our guy. He’s been in the business a long time and is a skillful professional. He knew our venue like the back of his hand, he knew exactly where we had to go for a beach shot to avoid traffic, he was quick but precise with our shots which made things nice for our HOT and humid wedding day. Emil and Dru were very efficient on our wedding day, while Emil was getting shots of the bridesmaids, Dru was getting pictures of the grooms party. From the getting ready shots to the first look to the ceremony they had a perfect balance of getting the posed pictures without losing the intimate moments. We never felt uncomfortable or not like ourselves. Throughout the whole day they were the very definition of professional. They even got down in the dirt or in the bushes to get the perfect picture, never complaining, again our wedding day was about 100 degrees. I can’t thank Emil and Dru enough for all of their hard work. We cannot wait to see the final product, we know they will be beautiful!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Contemporary Image Photographers's reply:

Wow! thank you for such an amazing review!! I previewed your images and I think they look great. I hope to start your edit today.

Heather · Married on 05/04/2019

5.4.19 Wedding

Emil and Michelle are an absolute joy to work with. They captured every special moment of our wedding day and paid special attention to detail. Not to mention they added personal touches of things that my husband and I enjoy. I had Emil during prep time. We were chatting about Game of Thrones because we saw an advertisement in the room. He took that ad and turned it into one of the most awesome pictures we have ever seen! He posed our wedding rings on the ad and added may the fourth be with you ( we got married on star wars day ). Everyone who has seen it thinks it is the coolest thing and we simply love it! Michelle and Emil pay close attention to what would make a great shot and are really fun to work with. A few snapshots were shared with me during the day and I couldn't believe that it was me. The pictures were absolutely gorgeous. It was one of the most fun and easy processes. Cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Amanda · Married on 06/08/2018

I found Contemporary Image Photographers through my brother & sister-in-law who used their services for their wedding a few years back at the Water Witch. My husband and I decided to have our wedding out in Perkasie, PA, which neither one of us are from the area. So when looking for a photographer I knew I wanted to use someone I knew, so I reached out to Emil. Emil and Michelle were our photographers for our June 8th, 2018 wedding at Pearl S Buck International. I can't say enough about how great they were to work with.....they were very professional, but so easy and fun throughout the entire day! They captured some amazing & memorable moments. Our wedding photos (over 3000) turned out beautiful and I received them through their online portal within 2 weeks of my wedding day, which I didn't expect how quickly they would turn these around. It was so nice to see them when we got back from our honeymoon. Thank you Michelle & Emil!!!

Sent on 06/29/2018
    Contemporary Image Photographers 14
    Contemporary Image Photographers 15
    Contemporary Image Photographers 16

Contemporary Image Photographers's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review Amanda. I'm stoked you selected a drone shot of the car and the shot of everyone lined up for the ceremony.

Jessika · Married on 04/21/2018

My husband and I were incredibly lucky. The package offered by our venue included Contemporary Image as our photography/videography company. This alleviated the pressure from finding “the right” photography company on our own. Instead, it became immediately clear why Crystal Point Yacht Club works with Contemporary Image: they are “the right” company. Emil, Andrew, Jeff, and Michelle are all so unbelievably talented, friendly, easy-going and accommodating. They’re also 100% attentive. They never missed a moment. We didn’t have to think if we wanted something to be captured. They knew—and they were on top of it. If we had searched for a month interviewing every photography company in New Jersey, I am confident we would have ultimately chosen Contemporary Image. Not only did they take high quality photos and video they are simply the type of people you want at your wedding.

Michelle and Jeff captured the guys preparing in the morning. It was a matter of minutes before we were all laughing with them and they felt as though they belonged there as guests and friends rather than as the highly skilled artists that they are. When we said goodbye to them, it was as though our friends were leaving.

On the bride’s side of pre-church preparations, Emil and Andrew were fantastic. They arrived early to set up all they needed and made me feel very comfortable the whole day. They captured so many awesome moments that I will treasure for a lifetime. These guys are true professionals. They had everything so organized-even down to the time of the morning when the lighting would be perfect for taking the most beautiful outside photos. They took amazing pictures with us in our robes, having fun, doing our makeup and hair, getting dressed; all the special moments before the big “I DO!” When you’re considering photographers for your wedding, you don’t need to look any further. Say “I do” to Contemporary Image.

Sent on 04/30/2018
    Contemporary Image Photographers 17
    Contemporary Image Photographers 18
    Contemporary Image Photographers 19
    Contemporary Image Photographers 20

Contemporary Image Photographers's reply:

WOW. What an amazing review. Thank you so much Jessika.

Roni · Married on 04/05/2018

Emil and Michelle’s wedding photography was perfect! Emil walked us through our entire day and set out a perfect plan for us to get every shot we wanted, don’t know what we would’ve done without him!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Hey Roni,
    Thank you too much for this wonderful review.

Kristen · Married on 03/23/2018

We got married March 24, 2018 at Crystal Point Yacht Club! We are so happy we used Contemporary Image! Emil and Michelle were both amazing! They were patient and made sure we were set up for the perfect shots! They were very organized and Emil met with us prior to make sure we got everything we wanted! I can’t thank Emil and Michelle enough! He also sent us a sneak peek of our images very quickly after the wedding and we are already so impressed with all the pictures! :)

Sent on 04/03/2018
    Contemporary Image Photographers 26
    Contemporary Image Photographers 27
    Contemporary Image Photographers 28

Good morning Kristen,
    I am putting these reviews on our website. I did not see this review till now. Thank you for such a wonderful review. I hope you are well.

Stephanie · Married on 11/18/2017

Very professional and so fun and kind

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Contemporary Image Photographers 29

Contemporary Image Photographers's reply:

Thank you for your review Stephanie. I always appreciate when someone takes the time out to say something nice about me. Have the Merriest Christmas ever!!!

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2017

I am so happy we chose Emil for our wedding photography. He has been so kind, flexible and accommodating the entire time we’ve worked with him. He did our engagement photos and our wedding photos and they are STUNNING!!! For our wedding, photographer Michelle also accompanied him and they both were so fun and easy to work with! You couldn’t find a better photographer.

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Contemporary Image Photographers 34
    Contemporary Image Photographers 35
    Contemporary Image Photographers 36

Contemporary Image Photographers's reply:

What a wonderful review. Thank you so much for writing this for us.

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2016

Emil just did our Engagement Photo's at Allaire State Park and I could not be happier with how they came out. We were excited to work with Emil after we saw the amazing job he did for a family members wedding. He made the session fun and easy. He captured the rustic feel we were looking for and provided us with pictures we will cherish for a lifetime. I can not wait to see what he does for our wedding. I would highly recommend Contemporary Image to anyone who is looking for breathtaking photo's!!!!!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Contemporary Image Photographers's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review Ashley. That was very thoughtful of you.

Brian · Married on 09/10/2016

We were absolutely thrilled with Contemporary Image and the work they did for us, both our engagement photos and photos on our wedding day. Our photographers for the wedding day were Michelle and Mary and both did great work. They helped us with every little thing including Michelle adjusting the boutonnieres on all of the guys to make sure they were photo ready. We got all the shots we wanted and they had some of their own fun ideas. The whole day went smoothly and we are extremely happy. Mary especially went above and beyond for us. She was with the girls early in the day and stayed late into the night, far later than she was required to, to continue shooting. It was evident that our happiness and getting the best photos possible were the most important things to them. Book them without hesitation!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/11/2016

Contemporary Image did the photography for our wedding, and they were awesome! During the planning before the wedding, Emil was super helpful in answering questions and figuring out our timeline for photos. We planned to have two photographers (Mike and Dru), but then before the wedding they told us that a third (Kevin) was going to come for part of the wedding as well (for no extra charge)! Mike directed a lot of the wedding party/family photos and did a really great job. During the ceremony, Kevin took photos from on the roof at the venue, and at the end of the ceremony, Dru took some photos with a drone -- which ended up with some really cool pictures! All the photographers were very friendly and lot of fun to work with. We were so pleased with how nicely our photos turned out (and impressed by how many total photos we received)! Also, we got a package that included a wedding album and a collage, and both were very professionally and beautifully done. Thanks so much for everything, Contemporary Image!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Contemporary Image Photographers's reply:

I want to thank you for this really great review. It was very thoughtful of you.

Emil is great to work with. He was extremely responsive start to finish. We are happy with both our pictures and video! They did not miss a beat...capturing every moment. The drone footage is a great add on to the video.

Sent on 08/12/2016

Ginny · Married on 05/07/2016

The team at Contemporary Image is wonderful. We had 2 photographers and 2 videographers and everyone was great from start to finish. Two started with the girls at the salon and stay with us all day and the other two were with the groomsmen. It was such a great experience working with them. We also did their photo booth option at the reception, which was a great hit!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Peter · Married on 04/23/2016

For our wedding we chose the Winter Wonderland package at the Crystal Point Yacht Club in Pt. Pleasant, which included Contemporary Imaging as the photographer and Elite Entertainment as the DJ (as part of the overall package with no extra charge). Therefore, we did not "shop around" for photographers for the wedding, but we did check their reviews prior to agreeing to them as the photographer, and they came highly recommended, and they were highly recommended by the people at the Crystal Point. So, we decided to book them for our wedding at The Church of the Precious Blood (ceremony) and at the Crystal Point Yacht Club (reception).

A few months before the wedding, we had engagement photos done in Hoboken (where we had our first date) by Emil at a very reasonable price and they turned out terrific! And Emil was very professional and courteous throughout and made us feel at ease. We enjoyed working with him. For the wedding itself, we had two photographers (which was a slight upcharge as the package with the Crystal Point only included one photographer). The two photographers we used were Mike and Mary and they took great shots of anything and everything to do with our day. They were also receptive to any suggestions we had for shots we would like taken. They were flexible with a change in location for our formal portraits and were even able to suggest an awesome alternative site. After looking at the final pictures submitted to us, we couldn't be happier! Not only did the photos turn out great, but both Mary and Mike were a pleasure to deal with during the whole process, and they were very patient and engaging with our families and bridal party, to make sure all the photos turned out great and that everyone was happy. Kudos to them!

In short, we HIGHLY recommend Contemporary Imaging in Point Pleasant as a wedding photographer.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Jeanmarie · Married on 04/09/2016

Contemporary Image came recommended by Crystal Point. After reviewing some of their work and speaking with Emil, we knew that they were going to come through for us on our wedding day. We just received our pictures last week (our wedding was April 9th) which was super fast. Every picture they snapped came out awesome. They had some fun ideas for me and the girls while we were getting ready and likewise for the guys. Although the weather didn't cooperate, we were still able to get some amazing shots outside! Emil & Michelle both made sure to get pictures of all of our guests and coordinated a group shot which came out amazing. We'll actually be using that on our thank you's to our friends and family. We would totally recommend Contemporary Image for your wedding.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Krystal · Married on 03/26/2016

Contemporary Image was part of the Winter Wonderland package we used at Crystal Point Yacht Club for our wedding on 3/26/2016. Emil was extremely professional and met with us beforehand to go over all services and options. Michelle photographed our wedding and did an amazing job. She got some great shots and many of our guests commented to us that she was very professional and did a great job. Overall, our experience was fantastic. The pictures came out great and we can't wait to see our album and collage!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Chris · Married on 10/17/2015

We got married a little over two months ago but working with Emil and his team (Michelle) was truly a breeze. We first met with Emil approximately a year ago to discuss the plans for our wedding and he made the process as easy as can be. He walked us through the process, provided us some examples of his work, and his different programs and options. He took our engagement photos which came out great so we were really excited about the wedding photos which were absolutely amazing. We received the photo's shortly after our wedding date and they are all great and we are currently picking out the ones for our album and collage that is going to make the memories last a life time. His team really worked great with us and we got every picture we could possibly imagine and we had fun the entire time as well. What I enjoyed the most was that Emil and Michelle didn't interrupt us at anytime during the night to stop and take a photo and just took pictures from the party which was great and we can enjoy looking back. If you are looking for a photographer for any special occasion, you cannot go wrong with Emil and team.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Contemporary Image Photographers's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review Chris and Alyssa. It is greatly appreciated. Have a Happy New Year!!

Meghan · Married on 10/17/2015

I highly recommend Contemporary Image Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!! Our wedding photos are FANTASTIC and Mary & Stacey made taking pictures fun and relaxing. They were professional, easy to work with, and I can't thank them enough for all of the amazing photos from our wedding day! We have nearly 3,000 photos and had to choose 70 for our album. It was a tough task, but we just received our wedding album, and it is gorgeous and of great quality! The photo collage is also a unique way to display memories from our wedding without having to flip through our wedding album! Overall, FIVE STARS - could not have asked for a better experience! Thank you!!

Sent on 02/10/2016

Leanne · Married on 09/19/2015

Contemporary Image was amazing. Mike and Michelle did a wonderful job, and we all couldn't be happier. Their work is fantastic and they were a lot of fun. We received about 3000 pictures- definitely worth your money! They also worked with our venue often so really knew the grounds well, as well as the venue staff. I couldn't be happier. They were great to work with. Thank you, Contemporary Image!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Contemporary Image Photographers's reply:

Thank you for such a glowing review LeeAnn. I will share this with M+M as I'm sure it will make their day.

Nicole · Married on 08/21/2015

Great photos and wonderful to work with! We could not be happier with our photos from Emil and Michele. I had a few ideas in mind of photos I wanted and Emil made sure I got them that day. Michele made sure my dress and veil were always just right for our group photos. They were both so easy to work with, on time, and responsive to any questions I had. They made sure we stayed on schedule for our photos. Their prices are very reasonable. We received our photos quickly and were given all of the rights to the photos. They captured every aspect of our magical night. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Contemporary Image Photographers's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review Nicole. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Roberto · Married on 05/22/2015

Emil is truly an artist & we couldn't think of a more perfect photographer for our big day. He had shot 2 of our friend's weddings previously, and after seeing their images, I knew my (newlywed) husband & I needed to book him! Very affordable prices and the quality of work is 5 star! My husband & I are in a same-sex wedding and were nervous the whole time wedding planning. Emil was super-friendly and engaging from our first meeting. We got a great package that included the Photo Booth. The photo booth was a MAJOR hit that night (Can fit up to like 10 people in there!). From the moment Emil & Michelle arrived at our hotel to the end of the night, they were fantastic! They showed up at our hotel way before noon to start taking pictures of both our wedding parties (17 people in total, excluding my husband & I and our parents) getting ready. We already got a sneak peek online, and the pictures look AWESOME!!!! Both Emil & Michelle are super friendly, outgoing, and most importantly amazing photographers! We couldn't have imagined any better photographers than Contemporary Image! Will definitely use them in the future for our next big event! Can't thank you enough!!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Ashley · Married on 04/24/2015

Emil and Michelle were AMAZING!! Everyone in our wedding party is still taking about how much fun they were, and I am sure that it will show in the pictures. Emil and Michelle were friendly, professional, and accommodating. We had a blast working with them!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Contemporary Image Photographers's reply:

Thank you soon much for such a glowing review. They say when you love what you do, than you never have to go to work...and it's true.

Jaclyn · Married on 04/18/2015

Emil was an absolute pleasure to work with on the most special day of my life! I knew from the moment I met him that he would be fun to spend the day with and ensure that my photos came out amazing. It was a very calming feeling as a bride to have so much trust in him and not try to micromanage haha! He gave up celebrating his own birthday with his family to capture our wedding day and he stayed the whole day/night which we are grateful for! We received the gorgeous pictures not even a month later on our flashdrive and were so pleased with the amount of creative shots that I didn't even realize were being taken! I told Emil not to lose my contact info as I look forward to working with him again in the future!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Contemporary Image Photographers's reply:

Jaclyn, thank you soon much for such a glowing review. They say when you love what you do, than you never have to go to work...and it's true....even on your birthday!!!

Lahra · Married on 12/27/2014

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Mary and Mike of Contemporary Image. Mary worked with me and the girls in the morning and Mike worked with the groom and his guys. We were married on December 27th and we have not yet received the pictures, however they were very professional throughout the whole day! They posed us, making sure we looked good. Also, in one situation Mike posed us outside our venue, he looked at the photo and asked Mary to move the light (the sun was already down). It made me glad we were working with two photographers that not only work well together, but knew what they wanted and perfected it! Thank you Emil, Mary and Mike!!

Sent on 01/28/2015