Consider It Done Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • Laura
    Laura E. Married on 07/05/2019

SO impressed!!

Instead of a reception, after my wedding ceremony my groom and I hosted a small dinner in a private room at a restaurant. Kim managed the entire set up of the event. She went above and beyond in every step of the process, made me feel at ease through all of the planning and communications leading up to the day, and then executed my plans perfectly. Walking into the room and seeing everything set up exactly as I'd imagined with all of my loved ones; it was a magical moment! I am forever grateful for Kim and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Hi Laura,

Thank you for the ever so kind words, I am humbled and very appreciative. We were excited about your backdrop and decor and the room looked so amazing!!! I'm sure that all your loved ones had a great time sharing your day! Congratulations again on the marriage.

Kim
    Sandy Married on 09/30/2017
    I was very happy with Consider It Done! From the beginning Kim was very confident and knew she could handle anything that might happen. And she made me feel so much better about the big day! I was a nervous mother of the bride and really appreciated all her help. Worth every penny for sure!

Consider It Done's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review Sandy. You, Lauren and Andy were an absolute pleasure to work with.
    Jessica Married on 09/23/2017
    Kim and Annette are AMAZING! I highly recommend Consider It Done Events to anyone looking for a wedding planner/coordinator. Kim went above and beyond prior to the wedding and on the day of the wedding to ensure nothing was short of perfect! Kim is super organized and made sure the day went as planned! All I had to do was show up and say "I Do", Kim and Annette took care of the rest. Thank you ladies, I appreciate all you did!

Consider It Done's reply:

Jessica, thanks for the kind words, we loved working with you, your Mom and sister, and your entire wedding party. We were thrilled to be a part of your day!
  • Cleveland Rocks!
    Jackie Married on 09/03/2017
    Kim did a great job assisting me with my daughter's big day.

Consider It Done's reply:

Jackie, thanks for the kind words. I enjoyed working with both you and Stacy to keep all the details of the day on track. I wish you all nothing but love and happiness in the future.
    Melanie Married on 08/27/2017
    I meet Kim at the The Today’s Bride Show. I was a little hesitant because I didn’t know her, and I wasn’t ready to just give anybody my wedding plans. I knew I couldn’t coordinate my own wedding, and I just wanted to join my day. But the first meeting with her I instantly loved her personality and her professionalism. I literally gave her a PowerPoint and said this how I want everything laid out and executed it to the tea.

Consider It Done's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Melanie. You had a beautiful event and everything was perfect!. I wish you nothing but happiness in your new future!
    Ann Married on 06/17/2017
    Being a bride from Dallas and planning a wedding out of state in Cleveland, as you can imagine would be a brides worst nightmare, especially not being familiar with any vendors at all in cleveland. I think the best decision started with picking Kim Zahnke as my wedding planner. She is wonderful, amazing and full of ideas. Kim knows a lot of amazing vendors and will work with you on not only your tastes and ideas but will also go above and beyond to make sure the other vendors does a good job at making your dream wedding come true. I recommend kim for any wedding or party planner and brides she will end up being your best friend for the wedding and also a friend for life

Consider It Done's reply:

Thanks for the beautiful review Ann! Can't wait to see you and Andy again on your visits up to Cleveland!
    Genevieve Married on 06/04/2017
    Consider It done was excellent. I used the service of day of coordination and I could not be more satisfied. They were able to set everything up and clean everything at the end of the night and handle every little detail in between. It was such a wonderful day, my family and I did not have to worry about doing anything except enjoying the day thanks to Consider It Done.

Consider It Done's reply:

Thanks for the raving review Genevieve! I hope that there has been nothing but smooth sailing since the wedding and your move!
    Alesia Married on 06/03/2017
    Kim was very professional and flexible during my June wedding. I would recommend her!

Consider It Done's reply:

Alesia, you had an amazing wedding and loved working with you and Tom! Much love and happiness always!
    Erin Married on 05/01/2017
    Kim was very kind, resourceful and a great help for me planning our wedding. You can tell she truly loves weddings and wants to see your vision of your day come to light. She was also very responsive, which is one of the most important parts of assistance for a wedding. She will listen to you and help to get done what you ask. I hired her for day of coordination and I actually do regret not hiring for a little bit more help. I was very out of my element planning a wedding, and money on a good planner is well spent!
    Tracy Married on 12/03/2016
    I hired Kim for day of wedding planner for my daughter's wedding and it was the best decision I could have made. She was great to work with and helped me that day in every way. She kept me calm and took care of everything so I didn't have to worry.

Consider It Done's reply:

Thanks Tracy! Loved working with you as well!
    Ashley Married on 11/05/2016
    Kim was amazing! Attentive to all my needs and went above and beyond to make my wedding a successful day! Highly recommend!

Thanks Ashley, ♡♡♡♡
    Lisa Married on 10/22/2016
    Kim Zahnke is the best ever i love her she did a super amanzing job i didnt have to worry about anything but my daughter yhat day she was amazing ????????

Consider It Done's reply:

Thanks Lisa! It was a pleasure working with you and Amanda.
    Lauren Married on 09/24/2016
    I worked with Kim as the Day of Wedding Coordinator. She was exceptional. No matter what time I texted or emailed her, she replied within minutes. She offered her expertise, which I truly appreciated. At my daughter's wedding, she made it so I could be completely in the moment and enjoy the day. She took care of everything. I cannot say enough about the care and attention both my daughter and I received!

Consider It Done's reply:

Thanks so much Lauren! I so enjoyed working with you and your family. Thank you for the opportunity to orchestrate one of the most beautiful weddings.
    Taylor Married on 09/17/2016
    Kim was my day of coordinator and everything was flawless on our wedding day. She literally thought of everything and was beyond prepared for anything that could have happened. She put my mind at ease which let me just be the bride for the day and enjoy every moment. In the planning stages she offered suggestions where I needed them and made sure she was available for meetings if I needed her. I am happy to say she is now a friend.

Consider It Done's reply:

Thanks so much Taylor! Your wedding was beyond incredible and such a beautiful venue for your day! I am also happy to call you a friend as well! Looking forward to our Melt day!
    Karen Married on 09/10/2016
    Kimberly provided excellent service, above and beyond the level we expected and paid for. Family and bridal party found her to be friendly, helpful and professional. She handled all the details and last-minute changes efficiently and provided a stress-free wedding day for all of us.

Consider It Done's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Karen! Your family was a pleasure to work with and the wedding was perfect!
    Lesley Married on 09/03/2016
    I truly had a fairy tale wedding that would not have been possible without Kim and her staff. Having a large backyard wedding, there could have been a ton of catastrophes. Kim did so much more than what was written in our contract. Kim came out twice before my wedding to make sure we were prepared, and she called all of my vendors to be sure they were all on the same page. Her staff made sure everything was filled at all times and that all my guests were happy. She did all of this while making sure that I was fed and hydrated throughout the day. Consider it Done was reasonably priced and worth every penny.

Consider It Done's reply:

Thanks for the amazing review Lesley -- you had an amazing day and we were so happy to be there to help support and make sure that everything ran smoothly.
    Rob Married on 07/09/2016
    I highly recommend Kim. She was a true professional , and was like a family member by the wedding.
  • User2100995 2+ years ago
    Kim did a wonderful job helping our wedding come together. Our day was beautiful thanks to Kim's great wedding planning skills. She went above and beyond to make sure we did not have to stress about anything on our special day. We are pleased to have worked with Kim and greatly appreciate everything she has done for us. Thank you for making our dream wedding come to life.
    Sarah Married on 10/18/2015
    Excellent personality! Provided great ideas. Ensured my vision came true! Kept everyone to the schedule as we had limited use of the venue. Definitely took the stress out of planning a wedding. She can also assist in other events. Kim's level of service went above and beyond my expectations!!
  • User2440368 2+ years ago
    Pleasure to work with! Attentive to detail. Took the stress of wedding planning away. Affordable and passionate about her job!
  • User2060243 2+ years ago
    I met Kim at a friend's wedding in July before my fiance and I were even engaged. She was extremely professional in what she did. She had cards, and information on her services. My friends wedding was extremely beautiful and sailed smoothly. Kim is willing to make arrangements for those on a tight budget. She is very knowledgeable in all aspects of her job. She was able to find me several vendors for a reception within a matter of a few days.
    Tracey Married on 10/11/2014
    Kim was such a delight to work with. Great ideas and incredibly professional.
    Jewell Married on 08/05/2016
    I can't imagine what my wedding would've been like without Consider It Done Events!!!! Kim was very helpful as a Day-Of-Coordinator. I would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of a planner or coordinator for their event.

Thanks Heather!
    Alison Married on 09/15/2018

Don't waste your money

I chose Kim Zhanke as my wedding planner / day of coordinator, and I wish I would have saved myself the headache and money!
    It's important to click with your vendors, however, it seemed as though she thought we were friends, and was unprofessional about many things. When we went to check out a musician over tapas, she brought her boyfriend, but never made sure it was all right with me, the bride.
    Between her dyed hair and her lackadaisical approach to planning my wedding, I wish we would have forgone this planner.