Conrad's Concessions Reviews

87 Reviews for Conrad's Concessions

1 User photo

Conrad's Concessions 1

Melissa · event on 05/18/2018

Conrad’s Concessions helped make my granddaughters communion celebration a pleasant event. From the cotton candy, ice cream machines and photo booth, Adam and his staff were able to accommodate all age groups. In addition they were very professional in making everything go smoothly from start to finish! I highly recommend this service for any type of event.

Sent on 07/18/2018

kristen · Married on 08/04/2017

Overall, I was extremely happy with the service from Conrad's Concessions. for my event. The churro kart was a huge hit and people loved it. The customer service was very professional and the people you deal with are very nice and are easy to work with.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Michael · Married on 10/23/2015

Courtesy, timely and professional. Thank you!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Mary · Married on 10/10/2015

Super polite, friendly and much better than other companies I contacted.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Dear Mr. Agderian,

Thank you so much for renting your popcorn machine, cotton candy machine, and supplies at a discounted rate for the New Jersey Children’s Alliance’s second annual Heroes for Children 5K and Family Fun Walk which was held on September 19, 2015. The event was a great success with over 300 attendees and volunteers and countless other passersby who obtained information and asked questions. We were able to raise awareness about child abuse and neglect and the range of resources available in New Jersey for child abuse prevention and intervention.

Thank you again for your support for of NJCA and for being a voice for the six million children abused and neglected every year. We look forward to collaborating with you on our third annual Heroes for Children event in the coming months!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Adam was extremely accommodating and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 09/17/2015

We hired this company for a nut cart which tasted great btw. Our friends and family loved it as well as the customized photobooth we had. Loved every bit of it and can't thank the staff enough for their punctuality.

Sent on 05/31/2015

Honestly working with Addam as one of my favorite things about this company. Fast to reply to my questions and very knowledgeable. Will use again in the future!

Sent on 05/15/2015

They were accommodating to my guests that ran late. So awesome!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Angela · Married on 10/31/2014

I want to thank Adam and his team for making my wedding reception extra extra fun with his nostalgic looking Photo Booth. You guys are the best and are highly recommended from me anytime!

Sent on 11/20/2014
  • I

ISG · Married on 10/18/2014

At the same time professional and pleasant. The chocolate fountain was well received and the guests enjoyed the extra care in preparing a beautiful display.

Sent on 11/01/2014

Absolutly fantastic service! Family and friends alike enjoyed munching on delicious popcorn and ice cream. My dessert hour was that much more exciting because if CCs. Thanks guys!

Sent on 08/20/2014

This company is illuminated our daughter's sweet 16 a few weeks ago. My husband and I couldn't be more satisfied with Adam and his team. They illuminated the whole room with lights and created a unique atmosphere for my daughter. The Photo Booth was a huge hit also by the way! ;-) I would recommend this company in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/15/2014

Maye · Married on 04/27/2014

We hired this company for a chocolate fountain and were absolutely delighted with the results. Conrad and his team arrived promptly and were super super professional with of their work. There were other delicious items they had to offer but the catering hall already took care of them :-( we would highly recommend this company to anybody!

Sent on 05/03/2014

Melissa · Married on 02/09/2014

I can't say enough amazing things about Conrad's Concessions. I used them at my wedding for a Photo Booth. They were on time and had everything set up before everyone was even close to entering the room. They were professional throughout the whole wedding and they were so much fun with all our guests. I can't wait to have another event that I can use the at!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Lauren · Married on 01/19/2014

Thanks Addam! It was such a pleasure working with you as well and I will be sure to write a good review and refer you to my friends.

Wowsers! We kept talking about the booth on our honeymoon! Oh well! I can’t wait to look at the pictures though. We just got home last night! Thanks again for everything!

Lauren

Sent on 02/07/2014

Kelly · Married on 01/18/2014

The chocolate fountain was terrific. All of my guests loved it and it was a huge sucess. The company was very easy to deal with and Addam was super flexible in accommodating my requests. We highly recommend this company- highly punctual.

Sent on 01/24/2014
  • F

Fannie · Married on 01/04/2014

We have been using Conrad's for almost two years now for various fuctions and we nothing short of delighted with their products and level of professionalism. They are quick to accommodate and are very easy to work with.

Sent on 02/11/2014

Diane · Married on 08/31/2013

Very pedessional and polite employees at this company. We called them for a frozen drink maker machine and were delighted with the results. Anyone looking to have yummy frozen beverages call them!

Sent on 09/03/2013

James · Married on 08/10/2013

Popcorn, ice cream and laugher. What else can you want out of a party? Conrad as his team went through great lengths to ensure out backyard BBQ was sucessful. And it was. Very reasonable and prompt delivery. We will be using then again.

Sent on 08/12/2013

Jill · Married on 08/02/2013

Couldn't ask for anything better! Loved the ice cream and photobooth. This company came highly recommended from my cousin who had used this company for her baby shower. Great service Addam!! Thanks again for all for help!

Sent on 08/11/2013

An excellent local company. Accomidated the last minute nature of my order. The lighting defiantly added to the personality of the room. Thanks!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Jill · Married on 07/05/2013

Absolutly 100% satisfied with the services and products this company offered. Conrad's was recommended by a fiend of mine who's event Conrad's catered to as well. Both of us have nothing but nice things to say. Super nice on the phone, prompt, attentive, and made the planning worry free. Thank you Addam!!

Sent on 07/12/2013

Julie · Married on 06/08/2013

Working with this company was a true blessing. They made everything very simple and easy to work with! Ladies, as you know planning these things are not easy! Conrad's concessions was flexible, professional and delivered exactly what they promised. Thank you all again for making my day a special one.

Sent on 06/16/2013

Allie · Married on 02/02/2013

We had used this company for our wedding in Randolph, NJ. My husband and I could not believe what a hit the chooclate fountain was! Kids and adults flocked to it! The table presentation was very appealing and the dippables were yummy! The company itself, I believe Addam is who I spoke with was very nice on the phone as well as in person. They arrived when they said they would and delivered exactly what they had promised. I had a great experience with this company. Highly recommend!!

A