Connor J. Sullivan Reviews

Connor J. Sullivan View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
    Nancy Y. Getting married on 03/05/2022

Best DJ around!

Connor provides a an atmosphere to make your event memorable. He can work in any setting for any occasion. He is able to provide music of multiple genres and can focus on occasion or age group. Most of all, Connor is enthusiastic and fun. Connor can make your special occasion fun and memorable.

Connor J. Sullivan's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Nancy! I had a lot of fun with all your guests, awesome venue too.
  • Paige
    Paige G. Married on 08/27/2021

Excellent DJ!

Connor is such a great DJ! He drove over to bend to be at our wedding in the middle of the forest! He is so nice, helpful, and has everything you need for a perfect event! Highly highly recommend - even got our 86 year old grandpas dancing!

Connor J. Sullivan's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Paige! You had a lovely wedding in a beautiful location. I'm so honored I was apart of your special day! -Connor
  • Matsu
    Matsu D. Married on 04/10/2021

Professional, friendly, safe, and AMAZING DJ!

Connor was an absolutely exceptional DJ for our wedding. He was extremely helpful and accommodating to our needs. He operated extremely professionally and was absolutely key to making our special day a blast! His music selection was perfect and he knew how to keep everyone on the dance floor happy, from in-laws to our friends. He also operated in a safe and respectful manner, bearing in mind all levels of covid precautions and the safety of our guests. We couldn't be happier with him and would recommend him to anyone and EVERYONE as a wedding DJ. We will be hiring again for any other celebrations we have in the coming years. Thank you so much, Connor!

Connor J. Sullivan's reply:

Thank you so much having me be apart of your special day, Mark. The whole event was one to remember and really enjoyed getting to work closely with you an Rachel on the music. Definitely a blast and thanks so much for the kind words! I hope you two are well! -Connor
    Laura L. Married on 08/28/2020

A magical evening

Connor set the tone so well with his selections of music. He kept everyone dancing all night! I couldn't have been more pleased.

Connor J. Sullivan's reply:

Hey Laura! Thank you so much for the review, that was a very fun group of people and I'm happy I was apart of it!
  • W
    Will Married on 05/16/2019

Connah Jay is a Must Have!

Connor was incredible responsive during our wedding planning and brought a playlist that everyone enjoyed, from the young ones to the older folks. He was more than accommodating of our special requests. And he rocked those turntables!

Connor J. Sullivan's reply:

Hey Will! I'm glad you enjoyed my work, your group of people were definitely a fun bunch! I had a blast, thank you for the kind words. -Connor
  • JANET
    Janet S. Married on 05/08/2018

Connor J Sullivan aka DJ Connor Jay

Connor Sullivan is more than just a Dj. He consistently is able to work in a variety of settings and is someone that you can always count on to make your event special as he understands the complexity of being able to meet your musical genres no matter what your celebration and diversity of attendees. Whether it be a wedding, special family gathering, birthday, graduation, school dance or reunion, retirement, sporting event, political rally or fund raiser, Connor's professionalism and enthusiastic approach that he brings to each celebration makes for one that consistently exceeds your expectations, is memorable, fun and worry free so that you can enjoy the day. I highly recommend Connor Sullivan.

Connor J. Sullivan's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind and thoughtful words, it was a pleasure to be apart of your special day. I hope you and the family are well!
    Ryan P. Married on 08/27/2017

Very easy, didn't have to worry about a thing, forgot he was even there he was so smooth

Connor provided microphones and speakers for our ceremony. He checked out the venues ahead of time to figure out exactly how he was going to set up, so that everything was seemless and smooth. And he knows exactly how to work the crowd with his DJ skills.

Connor J. Sullivan's reply:

Thank you so much Ryan! It was an honor to be apart of your special day and I'm happy to hear everything was seamless and smooth. Take care!